+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connections

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connection

@lochnivar - good eye.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Research question: need info abt a Nazi officer/academic with esoteric connection

Hi Bill

The Spear of Destiny...............Lance of Longinus......

I thought this reminded me of something, It came up on Cash Flow and Ion gave a explanation
    to Bob,James and Carolyn, There maybe something of use ? only 3 mins long...

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...-longinus.html

Steve

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Lisab (11th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by nf857 (here)
    New to Avalon, but thought i would mention that there was a theme of this topic in Hellboy the movie at the very start, as there is so much disclosure in films & a lot of what you see in movies is based on some hidden truth, i thought it was worth a mention, hardly anything bonified, but anyways
    Hollywood script writer types mine and peruse this forum for salable scenarios, regarding their script writing. this also goes for the given Hollywood production houses that are associated with the differing branches of civilian and military originated control.

I can say something (enter a discussion with something I feel is new) that I'm not aware about being a concept that is expressed or 'out there', at all (yet).....and find it in a film a few years later, as part of the conceptual and logical basis that is presented to the public.

These things need be discussed, but one also has to realize, when doing so... the impact of the given introduced concepts. I've been actively playing with this as a propagational theory and real world execution and flow of said theory/act, since the age of 13-14.

the most potent area of productive conceptual introduction, regarding the steerage of the human race, is any concept that introduces the idea of new fears and new safety (chance of self protecting and a definite aspect for potential of safety/security), at the same time. It must also be logically conclusive to the norm of expectations in the given spoken and written concepts of intellectual extrapolation, on the level of about the average television viewer. It must strain their aspects of capacity to understand at the same time it fits their known extant evidence package and desires for truths/knowing.

This is a rather incomplete statement but the basics are there.

If the idea or concept is a good enough fit on the hind-brain instinctual level, then it stands a chance of being incorporated into the new (and flowing) norm for the masses.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), crosby (11th January 2012), firstlook (11th January 2012), hohoemi (13th January 2012), JRS (11th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Hitler and the Lance of Longinus....." Secret Of The Holy Spear" by.....Haku Zynkyoku....

Out of curiosity I started listenig to this account , its strangely soothing hearing this Japannese

reasercher tell the story....There is plenty of time to read the narrative and it gives the tale

an air of eastern mystatism.......A bit of fun ...

That ended in a unexpected place hitler saved the world from Lucifer and the Illuminatti...

Don't watch unless you were curious like I was ........I'll file it somewhere in the laberynth of my mind....LOL..steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th January 2012 at 19:08.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), crosby (11th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    The Nazis were convinced the grail was a symbol of the tree of life. It contained special healing powers. The grail is said to posses the powers far beyond what we had then. They were in Nazi myths also symbolized with grapes and a blue stone. ....
    Now, blue stones..and why these stones..My study lead me to none other then Edgar Casey on this hunt.
    There's another researcher who's been going after these blue stones, or sometimes blue grapes, for a long time. William Henry? No, it's Blue Apples. But it seems that at one time there were blue grapes and blue stones. His stuff is a little bit esoteric for me, kind of hard to get hold of.

He seems to have a new, razzle-dazzle website, but this is on his older one. Here:

http://www.williamhenry.net/stargateCruci.htm

This is just an article... His books are kind of expensive, but I imagine they're worth it. If you can buy them, that is.

Quote THE STARGATE CRUCIFIXION from CLOAK OF THE ILLUMINATI

In my book Blue Apples I told how in ancient times Joshua, Moses' chief apostle, stole the stargate secrets of the Anunnaki (the Shining Ones or Illuminati) from Eschol, the "valley of the cluster" (as in grapes). These secrets were symbolized in the Book of Numbers (13) by a cluster of grapes that were so large it took two men to carry them. These grapes symbolize the exotic matter of which the stargate or wormhole to Heaven is composed. In this painting by mystic French master Nicholas Poussin, a ladder emerges from the grapes carried by our two thieves. This ladder symbolizes the gateway to heaven, the ladder to God.
    In Illuminati Christian belief, the secrets of the grapes of Heaven, the Blue Apples, were employed at the Crucifixion of Jesus, an Illuminati stargate event. The Grapes of the Promised Land, Nicholas Poussin. Joshua and his companion return to Moses with the secrets of the Illuminati. The two thieves carry the same cluster of grapes to the Crucifixion of Jesus. From a monastery in Sion, Switzerland. In Cloak of the Illuminati, I presented a complete stargate crucifixion sequence.
    (and much more at link)
    This is a weird one:

In the wormhole'. Labyrinth-mandala with the head of Christ at the center. (Page from Psalter, Marienthal, near Zittau, Germany, 13th century.)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), BestLion (11th January 2012), Midnight Rambler (11th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    s.
    So then why were they after a holy grail said to come from Jesus? Well the story of the grail goes back much deeper the Jesus. It has its roots in Atlantis and the gods that came out of Atlantis ... This has been a puzzle I've been trying to piece together for a few years. Also the Holy grail was not what Hollywood makes it out to be nowadays.
    Here's more William Henry, but this article is from Biblioteca Pleyades

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...annunaki13.htm

The Blue Stones of Atlantis: Ireland and the Lost Stones of E.A.

by William Henry
    Surfing the Net one night last fall, a few days after publication of my latest Atlantis Rising article, “Secrets of the Cathars” (Num. 36, November/December 2002), my pulse suddenly quickened. My article connected the genocide of the Cathars or Pure Ones of Southern France, the secret teachings of Jesus and the supernatural blue stones of the Sumerian creator god Enki or E.A that open stargates and cause enlightenment.

Evidence flashed before my eyes that, in addition to Iraq and France, E.A. also operated a blue stone-based “stargate mystery school” at the Hill of Tara in Ireland. Conor Newman, an archaeology lecturer at the National University of Ireland at Galway announced that he had located a massive subterranean temple at Tara.

Since 1992, Newman has been working on the Hill of Tara preparing a survey of the area for the state-funded Discovery Program.

He found the Tara monument using an underground radar device. What they uncovered eventually at the crown of the hill was a huge, oval-shapedmonument measuring about 170 meters at its widest point. Around it are 300 postholes measuring two meters wide. Evidence indicates this ‘Crown’ (tiara) jewel of Irish archaeology was constructed through an enormous effort.

300 towering oak posts once surrounded the hill. Newman thinks it probably dates from 2500 to 2300 BC and still had a big physical presence even after the posts were taken out or rotted. While the site is home to many known archaeological treasures, this latest discovery reveals that the real treasure exists underneath the sacred hill and may soon be revived.

With its revival will come important new information about Enki.

Tara is the prehistoric home of the magical Tuatha Dé Danaan, who are considered to be direct descendents or reincarnations of the biblical Shining Ones (Elohim), the creator gods. W.Y.Evans-Wentz notes that they are described as a race of majestic appearance and marvelous beauty, in form human, yet in nature divine.

They are divided into two classes:
    • those which are shining
    • those which are opalescent and seem lit up by a light within themselves

The Sumerians called them Anunnaki (literally NUN, ‘fish’, of AKI, ‘light’), which explains why the Irish called them the ‘Lords of Light’ or Illi. They were led by E.A. and brought with them four treasures or power tools:
    • the (S)tone of Destiny
    • the (S)word of Destiny
    • the Cup of Destiny
    • the Staff or Spear of Destiny
    These treasures were housed in the so-called Cave of Treasures, inside the Mountain of God, where burns a perpetual flame. Tara was considered the Mountain of God, as well as the Illi’s gateway or Ish-Tar Gate to the etheric Otherworld. Passage tombs dot the surrounding countryside. The passage tombs or mounds are called Sidhe (pronounced ‘she’), a pun on the She People or Shining Ones (the She-Ning Ones) who adored Ana, the Great Mother of All Living.

From the earliest dawn of Irish mythology Keltic rites were performed here.

The Stone of Ana or ‘light’ at Tara Hill is believed to be the same as the stone of Luz (‘light’)
    upon which Jacob laid his head and subsequently saw a ladder reaching into heaven.

(much, much more at link)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...annunaki13.htm

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), BestLion (11th January 2012), Midnight Rambler (11th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote the (S)tone of Destiny
    the (S)word of Destiny
    the Cup of Destiny
    the Staff or Spear of Destiny
    All these things go back way before Jesus. The sword is also in myth said to be Excalibur. The spear the spear of Jesus..and also dates back to Atlantis. The cup of destiny is the holy grail The stone -is this blue stone.
    magic has always been around. It was said those who came to the Mayans and Aztec in days past "maybe the Atlantians' possessed powerful magic. I'm sure if any of these relic were found today they would have the abilities of great power. Hitler was said to have already had the spear, and he was after the grail also. Also in my study seems they were believers in the mythical sword Excalibur. The Nazis took myths and legends and magic very seriously. They had SS companies named after Excalibur, magicians etc..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

Bill had his answer here in 6 minutes. Is this forum a great resource or what?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012), crosby (11th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I read a book Titled " The spear of destiny " in the 70s 0r early 80s, They said it was the spear that pearced the Christ, Hitler's greatest mission was to poccess this spear. If i remember correctly the spear was found in Italy and Hitler's dream was fulfilled.

http://www.unmuseum.org/spear.htm

http://web.org.uk/picasso/spear.html

http://www.amazon.com/Spear-Destiny-.../dp/0877285470
    Hope you found what you were looking for Bill. Correction The spear Taken out of Austria.

This is ( The said ) Hitlers response when he first stood in front of the spear/Lance.

According to Ravencroft the lance was possessed by a series of successful military leaders including Theodosius, Alaric (who was responsible for the sacking of Rome), Charles Martel (who defeated the Moslems in 733 AD), Charlemagne and Frederick Barbarossa.

A legend grew around the lance that whoever possessed it would be able to conquer the world. Napolean attempted to obtain the lance after the battle of Austerlitz, but it had been smuggled out of the city prior to the start of the fight and he never got a hold of it. According to the legend, Charlemagne carried the spear through 47 successful battles, but died when he accidentally dropped it. Barbarossa met the same fate only a few minutes after it slipped out of his hands while he was crossing a stream.

Adolf Hitler in Paris.

The spear finally wound up in the possession of the House of the Hapsburgs and by 1912 was part of the treasure collection stored in Hofburg Museum. According to Ravenscroft it was in September of that year, while living in Vienna and working as a watercolor painter, that a young Adolf Hitler visited the Museum and learned of the lance and its reputation. Dr. Walter Stein, who accompanied Hitler on that visit, remembered, "when we first stood side by side in front of the Spear of Destiny it appeared to me that Hitler was in so deep a condition of trance that he was suffering almost complete sense-denudation and a total lack of self-consciousness."

Hitler later said, "I stood there quietly gazing upon it for several minutes quite oblivious to the scene around me. It seemed to carry some hidden inner meaning which evaded me, a meaning which I felt I inwardly knew yet could not bring to consciousness...I felt as though I myself had held it before in some earlier century of history. That I myself had once claimed it as my talisman of power and held the destiny of the world in my hands..."
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (11th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Bill had his answer here in 6 minutes. Is this forum a great resource or what?
    No need to go back to school here folks! The wondrous minds of Avalonians at its best.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

I've read this book, it's an amazing read. From what I can remember there's a part where the author states that Himmler and Hitler were doppelgangers. I read it so long I can only remember parts. I was lead to it through my own interest in astrology. Would love to read it again actually.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

Posting on phone so need to rewrite sorry! Himmler was Hitler's doppelgänger.

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Hitler's Holy Relics (Coast To Coast AM)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th January 2012), Midnight Rambler (11th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    Posting on phone so need to rewrite sorry! Himmler was Hitler's doppelgänger.
    Himmler the "chicken farmer"?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Thanks BestLion that was a interesting interview and the links to actual spear of destiny is tenous , but thats the nature of legends ...

http://people.desktopnexus.com/get/220096

.The spear head does not look Roman,certainly not a standardised militay issue...

Maybe a regional piece, or probably a later reproduction ??
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th January 2012 at 23:09.

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks BestLion that was a interesting interview and the links to actual spear of destiny is tenous , but thats the nature of legends ...

http://people.desktopnexus.com/get/220096

.The spear head does not look Roman,certainly not a standardised militay issue...

Maybe a regional piece, or probably a later reproduction ??
    The placard reads Heritige Lanze which is suspect should be Heritage Lance? Anyway, this isn't a lance i would carry into battle, it's purely decorative/ceremonial by the looks of it's construction.
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2