Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: John Hutchison is selling his Anti-Gravity lab on eBay

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Default Re: John Hutchison is selling his Anti-Gravity lab on eBay

Hi Steve,

Well, if this is enough for you to believe John Hutchinson is a liar, I respect it, but certainly disagree. Many evidence are pointing out a real repression from the authority in his case. Plus, I have followed his videos and presentation, read some articles and find it rather strange that the Canadian authority are giving him such hard time if he really was a liar. http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/fre...ohn-hutchinson

I guess this following statement is as valid as any fraud statement about JH.

Quotes:

Mindbender book release Nov 5 2009 1981 to 1995 by George D Hathaway PH.D,
    Mindbender is the biography of Canadian electrical experimenter John Hutchison written by a scientist and electrical engineer who worked closely with Hutchison and who personally witnessed some of the Strange phenomena associated with John and his apparatus .Based on correspondence with the author and others
    . This volume chronicles Johns early experimentation with the Hutchison Effect and shows why conventional physics explanations of the phenomena are inadequate, .Electrical circuits diagrams and color plates never before seen details
    The apparatus John used to make objects fly around his laboratory , Fracture in unusual ways and create startling effects
    " This is a true story!The phenomenon is at once elusive, tantalizing, extremely important ,and its real ,The challenge to science now is to construct a viable theory ,not to debate de facto impossibility The white crow flew times"John B Alexander ,PH,D ColonelU,S ARMY (RET),

End of the quotes

Namaste, Steven

2. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Carmody,

I just couldn't beleiveyour post. You seem to be an intelligent person and then you post something like you did. That throws it all in the wind. Science is something EXACT. It's like mathematics (another science) it's exact. It either is or it isn't, which is why there is so much discussion between theologists and physicists. There is no such thing as a scientist who can sometimes do an experiment and it works but on another occasion under exactly the same conditions it doesn't. Then when they fake it, it's okay. Come on please, I really cannot understand why you think this is okay and normal. Really, really, really......

Even typing best regards, I'm still shaking my head,

Steve

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Steven,

You appear to be way off base, if what I saw is correct. The video is of some policemen aprehending a Jason Cohen for domestic violence with a deadly weapon. He was aprehended in his friends' house. The friend, a woman, even spoke kindly of the police officers, understanding the situation and the police were even careful to ask for confirmation of a gun being used so that they wouldn't enter ilegally into a van where Cohen's gun was found.

This story has nothing to do with Hutchinson, except, as I understand it he took the video as during one clip he made a remark about it being at some Bear Club. It has nothing to do with science, nothing to do with free energy it had everything to do with an accusation of a woman being on the receiving end of some punches to the head during a domestic dispute filing a complaint against her partner.

If he is a free energy scientist, that is merely a coincidence. As for no warrant being issued, if the police have reasonable cause to beleive that a criminal is present in a house, of course they have every right to aprehend that criminal. End of not very interesting story.

Best regards,

Steve

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Hi Steve,

The videos are made from Hutchinson to defend himself from police harassement. It might have nothing to do with science, and that wasn't my point, but rather to show a bit of what's left on the net to show how he is being under pressure from the canadian authority.

What I find troubling is that you come up on the thread on your very first post saying you don't know the guy, but the first fraud claiming you read about him is already bought in your mind. Have you even been interested about this man before saying he is lying? You need to know a bit more the man before you come up with fraud. It is very easy and is exactly what the authority wants the population to beleive. We call it repression.

What I am trying to show you, is that the man is under pressure from the canadian authority since over a decade and not because of fraudulent activities, but rather for experimental research in his laboratory.

And up to now, I haven't see a real solid evidence about his fraud other than people making jokes about him. If you beleive he is a fraud, give me something solid and concrete and I'll listen.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 21st September 2010 at 12:42.

5. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Steven,

I understand what you're trying to say. However, as I see it, if the very person is telling us he lied, according to one source which has the evidence to prove it, hey, who am I to argue? Look, there are many many people out there who claim to be able to do many things. Rest assured if the man was / is for real, firstly he would be more in the mainstream than he is, heavens above he has tried enough to be there.

The video that you posted has NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM. It was about another person, as I understood it, unless Hutchinson has another name. Him taking videos of police action doesn't keep him any safer nor in more peril, specially when the recording is about someone totally different being arrested for domestic violence.

I have no qualms about if the chap is the real deal or not. I don't know him. But, as I said in another post, he only has to be seen to be lying once to discredit all of his work, be it legitimate or not. Just look at the global warming debacle and the leaked e-mails and confessions. Are we to assume that even though people are known to have lied it's all okay this time? Come on man, you know me better than that and I'm sure I know you better than that also.

If the work is serious, there's no need to lie, try to trick people nor dupe people out of their money. Apparently Hutchinson has done all three.

Best regards,

Steve

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    ...Apparently Hutchinson has done all three.
    Well, this little sentence here resume well what I am trying to tell you, apparently isnt enough to say he is a fraud. 'He is apparently a fraud' would have been better. We are talking about people's integrity, that is why I find it important.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 21st September 2010 at 15:42.

7. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Steven,

Not wanting to split hairs too much with you, but apparent has three definitions:

1. Readily seen; visible.
    2. Readily understood; clear or obvious.
    3. Appearing as such but not necessarily so; seeming

Guess which meaning is not the "apparent" I used?

I'm bored with this subject now so I will concentrate on more productive discussions in other threads to make more useful use of my time whilst I'm in the forum. I enjoy being here, but not to the extent of discussing grammar.

Best regards,

Steve

8. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi there, Avalonians! If you Bill, like to see the video "Free Energy The Race to Zero point" I have a PAL VHS tape, from Lightworks www.lightworksav.com
    110 minutes, featuring The Patterson Power Cell, Troy Reed's magnetic motors, Dennis Lee's Low Temperature Phase Change system, Paul Pantone's GEET Processor, Joseph Newman's rotating magnets, John Hutchisons's amazing anti-gravity experiments, along with: Tom Bearden, Hal Fox, Dr. Shiuji Inomata, Moray King, Dr. Eugene Mallove, Tom Valone, Jeane Manning, Dr. Brian O'Leary, Paramahamsa Tewari.

I'll be happy to send this video to you, Bill. I cannot play this VHS tape anymore, at home, bought it around 1997 and viewed it several times with interested friends. I have tried to copy this tape to DVD disk, but here in Holland the copyshops go by the rules of copyright. Just let me know what your thoughts are on this. It's fine with me to send it, to make this material available, for example us Avalonians. Best wishes and heart's delicious, Tint.

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Carmody,

I just couldn't beleiveyour post. You seem to be an intelligent person and then you post something like you did. That throws it all in the wind. Science is something EXACT. It's like mathematics (another science) it's exact. It either is or it isn't, which is why there is so much discussion between theologists and physicists. There is no such thing as a scientist who can sometimes do an experiment and it works but on another occasion under exactly the same conditions it doesn't. Then when they fake it, it's okay. Come on please, I really cannot understand why you think this is okay and normal. Really, really, really......

Even typing best regards, I'm still shaking my head,

Steve
    The larger part of the survival game in this arena is political, and the war occurs on the psychological front, involving the public perception. Until it gets real.

As an example, a story of a reported story.

I know of an ex-freemason, fairly high in the 'levels' who quit in total disgust. He was a high level research scientist in the 70's.

When he received his degree, ie approval from a panel of three, he received 'sign' of freemasonry from all three who were on the panel. This was the panel that involved the granting or not granting of title for being able to work in one's chosen field. We're talking high-end physics. This guy was one of the originals in the area of superconductor research.

He joined in an earlier phase of his life, as in the job he had at the time he saw ...people getting away with murder. Actual murder. It involved the prison systems. He found out that they got away with it as they were freemasons. This is part of why he joined up. He did not want the ability to be able to commit murder and get away with it, he wanted the protective umbrella.

The fields of science are deeply penetrated with the same system that has penetrated that of western politics.

Science is only exact if it adheres to basic human truths ,and the people involved are as emotional and controlled by their ego function as anyplace else,and due to psychology being 'totally off the plate' in circles of technical science, they can be blindsided by such instituted control and manipulation systems. in politics, it is expected to some degree. In science, it is not expected. Yet, there it sits.

Once again, it is Godel's Incompleteness theorem. You cannot understand the scope or shape of the problem from seeing it on the inside --you have to step out of it and find the causative of the situation.

In this case, the problems lie outside of the tenants of science and in the field of nefarious human undertakings surrounding science.

You should go back and read what I said.

What I said was,and this may have o be direct,and it will be. John either knows what he is doing and is feigning that he does not, or actually is not sure how to get the results to repeat.

What I said is that there is a polarized, oriented torsional field of what we might call 'dark matter'. It is everywhere.

However, it has angular and spin components in multiple axis. It is part of where the holes come from in electron flow. it is a dual 'in-out' torsional energetic spiral. A mini-tornado, fundamental particle in size due to the extremely high frequencies of these oscillating 2-d energetic fields that are interacting.

Any invention that touches these areas is quickly under intense scrutiny.

I've seen this aspect directly, about 20 years back. Meaning, the direct aspect that I speak of here. In the city I was living in at the time, a man designed a thermal tornado air based house heater and water heater. it was incredibly efficient. the numbers stated brought it into the 'over unity' area.

The news reporter was very enthusiastic, and the man was ready for production, as the design was rather simple, but not shown, of course. He was gone in less that a week. No information could be found on him. News story gone, etc. Like he never existed. There are similar examples in the near 100's out there. I have seen more than that on example myself, directly.

If you are for real, and you really want to know....then pretend you are developing some over unity science. Then announce quietly as you can that you are going to go into production of said device.

See how long you last before the intense scrutiny comes knocking on your door.

My dilemma here, is.... trying to figure out whether you are a shill, a plant, or a slightly unaware idealist, with tendencies that can seem foolish. The last being the best case scenario. But I cannot tell that from here an even if I found out that it was the last choice, you'd have to do the work yourself with regard to investigation with aware and learned eyes.
    Last edited by Carmody; 22nd September 2010 at 17:36.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Carmody,

I wasn't antecipating making more comments in this thread, nor normally I wouldn't stoop so low as to rebuff personal attacks, however you're too special to give up on.

If I'm a shill, a plant or other, is for me to know and you to find out. I know who I am.

I would certainly advise you to have a good hard look into the mirror when you say, "A slightly unaware idealist, with tendencies that can seem foolish" because you may be shocked at what you see. I don't claim to be an "interdimensional civil servant" nor an "intergalactic civil servant" which in itself suggests that you have obviously been contracted by some "interdimensional" or "intergalactic" government or power (which must be true because you've already got intergalactic lottery tickets!).

Of course this is not me saying anything slanderous or belittling your intelligence as those claims are ones that you made and you must know that whilst here on Earth we mere dwellers who still use carbon energy, you must be so far superior you are able to pop out to the other galaxies on missions for the, not even galactic government, but intergalactic (way far more important) doing their good work.

Considering your obvious intelligence of applied physics, it seems ludicrous to even contemplate thinking that your logic is not able to think that because a person moved house you, nor your neighbours, would not see them again. If something in my life changed, like winning the intergalactic lottery (sic), or getting so far into debt that the mortgage payments weren't worth it any more, I would move too.

Obviously with your advanced intelligence I was suprised that a simple logical question which, using your criteria only has three solutions, should leave you with a dilema in your mind. Isn't it at all obvious? That there is a fourth option, I'm a logic thinking person who likes to look at both sides of an argument.

Just for general information, by the way, in no post in this thread did I say that John Hutchinson was a liar nor a fraud. It just goes to show how some people in the forum know how to read, but don't know how to comprehend what was written.

So there you have it, from a mere mortal.

Best regards,

Steve

11. Link to Post #51
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Don't hurry into that solar power contract just yet.

John Hutchinson was on Glastonbury radio this pm (not sure if it available on playback 13.00 gmt 1.12.11)
    http://glastonburyradio.com/on-the-air/news.php

He highlighted that in 3 months he will be running a house on zero point energy. He estimated the cost of the unit as being several million $, but highlighted that when in production the generator units should come down to a £5000 within a few months!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

buckminster fuller (1st December 2011), pickle (9th December 2011), Realeyes (9th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #52
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Here's my contribution...It ain't up to me to determine it's value:

Thomas Valone: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31568036565057

14. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Wink Re: John Hutchison is selling his Anti-Gravity lab on eBay

Shucks, I found this post too late.

Did anyone record this interview? I would love to hear it. I went on the Glastonbury Radio site, but cannot see an archive.

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)
    Don't hurry into that solar power contract just yet.

John Hutchinson was on Glastonbury radio this pm (not sure if it available on playback 13.00 gmt 1.12.11)
    http://glastonburyradio.com/on-the-air/news.php

He highlighted that in 3 months he will be running a house on zero point energy. He estimated the cost of the unit as being several million $, but highlighted that when in production the generator units should come down to a £5000 within a few months!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3