Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #181
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=qQwUTWMKr6A done in 2012

Steve Richards also did a youtube series of 14 videos on this subject of Dreamtime Healing in 2013 https://youtube.com/watch?v=Im-MzS2-dbQ
    Hi Aspen, welcome to the party!

The interviews are already posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post501817

... and his video series here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post519451

Thank you for bumping the thread
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. Link to Post #182
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Steve Richards' interview with Sean Stone, TheLIP.tv:

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/met...teve-richards/

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

alh02 (29th November 2015), Gardener (6th September 2015), Hervé (16th June 2015)

4. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Flemish
    Thanks

Lily Earthling and Jeff (??) describes her initial experience of Holographic Kinetics. What took place over the first week. The reasons behind returning students whom take on a second/ repeat week to learn more. Lily Earthling also explains some of her thoughts on what could potentially happen within the world from now on.
    "The artist takes in the world, but instead of being oppressed by it, reworks it in their own personality and recreates it in the work of art"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karezza For This Post:

alh02 (29th November 2015)

6. Link to Post #184
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by songsfortheotherkind (here)
    It never fails to fascinate me how these heteronomous systems are accepted without question. Two of my sons are part Aboriginal, I grew up with an almost full blood Aboriginal aunt and spent a great deal of time involved in the Aboriginal culture here in Oz for various reasons. I've had more contact with the modern women who are stepping up to be the elders and leaders than the traditional side of things and here is why: the women talk about the effects of a culture that had such a rigid taboo system that for 50,000 years it prevented any evolution whatsoever. This is a good thing? 50,000 years of stasis? The women I have spoken to express how they fully understand why the 'invasion' happened- as one of them said to me 'well, something needed to happen because our culture was utterly stuck'.
    The traditional Aboriginal culture was steeped in such taboo, fear and control that I can't begin to express it. Pointing the bone *still can kill* in the outback communities, so powerful are the mental and spiritual control systems. I spent time in the outback and saw the incredible damage and control mechanisms within both their own and white culture were wreaking; theirs is not spiritually advanced, because it's still heteronomy and massive control systems. I have had personal experience with this modality and it wasn't good for me: the loading that started during the session started to peak so badly that I had to terminate it: it didn't feel like I was being cleared of anything, it felt like I was being loaded with it.
    please be aware that there are elements built into this culture that are poisonous energetically, as well as being steeped in what could be described as black magic. I am not denigrating the Aboriginal people at all- as I said, I have two part Aboriginal sons- and at the same time, the unquestioning acceptance of the entire practices of a culture that has its foundation in some incredibly dark practices is not recommended, particularly for some kinds of sensitive individuals.
    Please be careful.
    Thank you songsfortheotherkind for your contribution and experience with "the other side" of aboriginal culture.
    Steve only talks of a romantic version of The Dream Time, and the aboriginals' advanced spirituality. Stating that they were the original Earth dwellers, had heightened spirituality, communication with spirits of nature, along with having supernatural powers including the ability to walk above the ground. (Jesus walking on water is a similar story) A lovely sounding fairy tale, I think.
    He certainly hasn't and wouldn't speak of what earthSongsfortheothertime has experienced and we're all familiar with the mind control of *pointing the bone*. The culture may be the original, and outlasted many others, but that's not necessarily a validation of spiritual utopia, and respectful human rights for all their people.
    Steve also talks of morphing on his website. Clients have been seen to take on the physical characteristics of animal spirit attachment during clearing. This has included, fangs, finger and forehead elongation. My opinion on that is, if such outrageous events have happened, where's the video evidence? There are HK practitioners around the world, but no-one's filmed this on their phones? Client confidentiality can still be maintained by editing to not show the face before it morphs so it can't be identified. Or put a block over the eyes, if for example, fangs are growing. I have experienced the supernatural, I believe the poltergeist you-tube videos, ..but morphing...nope, that's ridiculous (just my opinion)
    I had a session with Steve in 2007, my issue being chronic fatigue. I can't remember much about it, because it was non-eventful, and just remember him saying he removed an entity.
    I contacted him recently, but couldn't get booked in. He said he was away till a certain date in 2 weeks, and to ring back just before then. I did that and he said to ring on the day he's back. I did that and he said he's not available for another 9 days. Feeling mucked around and feeling he's not really interested in sessions anymore, I took up his offer to see his wife Lisa. She's white by the way.
    I gave her my list of issues. She used muscle testing to find the age the 1st issue arose. I was waiting for a memory to come to mind. She asked 2 more times, What are you seeing? I said nothing. She then lost her temper and abused me for blocking my spirit to heart connection. First I was shocked, then I snapped back, "I'm not doing that consciously. Do you want me to leave?" She calmed down and continued the session.
    Throughout, I couldn't come up with anything from my subconscious (or spirit, whatever) so I just talked of events I consciously remembered. My issues stemmed from my current life, according to the muscle testing. While trying to visualize, Lisa's constant questions were, "Where are you, what are you doing, what's happening now?" She talked through the bad events I could remember with a different and positive outcome, and locked them in. This I perceived to be exactly the same as timeline NLP.
    She said I had an ET and an unknown type of entity that she removed.
    The session to me was just kinesiology with NLP hypnosis. I think the aboriginal healing description is just a marketing package.
    The next day I got a cold and for 3 nights I had insomnia with constant hot and cool feelings. Hot flushes was one of my issues, but after my session they were magnified 1,000 times. So something was happening. But I felt very disturbed, stressed and ungrounded.
    I rang Steve, who said that was detox. I asked if I could have my next session with him when he's back from interstate. He just said, "That's possible". But once again, he didn't offer to book me in.
    Nearly 2 weeks later, my sleep and fatigue have not improved.
    To people here who have benefited from HK, I am very happy for you. This is just my experience. Upsetting and a waste of time and money.
    A friend of mine went to Steve a few weeks ago. She said he didn't explain anything about what he was doing and had very bad communication skills. She said she felt a physical reaction when an entity was removed.
    I told my friend who does HK about my experience, and then saw her at a later stage. She told me Steve told her I yelled at his wife and he heard it. What a lie, I didn't yell.
    Last edited by Goldy; 16th April 2023 at 04:26. Reason: spell check

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldy For This Post:

alh02 (29th November 2015), Karezza (30th November 2015)

8. Link to Post #185
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Update: I never did improve and I still have an entity causing disappearing/moved objects that's been doing this with occasional other paranormal activity for over 20 years.

9. Link to Post #186
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

In 2015 it was $180
    Last edited by Goldy; 15th October 2017 at 12:21.

10. Link to Post #187
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I typed in a reply to a post, but it didnt appear as a reply, but as a new post on the last page. So I just want to delete it. Clicking on Edit, I don't see a delete option.
    Last edited by Goldy; 21st October 2017 at 11:44.

11. Link to Post #188
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I was thinking about Holographic Kinetics today, and this article when I was talking to someone on PA. Things are not always as they seem.

https://victoriacottonblog.wordpress...my-story-told/

And I just happened to read this last night, about ET's and others that interacted with the indigenous Aborigines in Australia, prior to the white settlers, and after. They had stories of star people going a long way back, although it is not certain how far back before the 1930's abductions were reported, and they would meet some odd creatures when the boys of the clan became men as part of their initiation, in caves well known to the clans. I wondered whether these creatures were reptilians that lived in the deeper caves. The star people seemed to have an understanding with them as well, that if they wandered out of their clans territory, it was accepted that they may be "taken", perhaps not to return. There were stories very much in parallel to modern day abduction experiences, particularly in remote regions of Australia.

http://www.project1947.com/forum/bcabor.htm

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Goldy (7th April 2018), Hazelfern (21st October 2017)

13. Link to Post #189
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Goldy (here)
    I typed in a reply to a post, but it didnt appear as a reply, but as a new post on the last page. So I just want to delete it. Clicking on Edit, I don't see a delete option.
    Hello Goldy,

Your reply appeared as a new post (so does any new posting) instead of being appended to the post it is a reply to (as with comments on blogs), due to the structure followed by VBulletin (the software this forum is built on).

However, when one clicks the "Reply" button of a post, then that post is referenced in the "Parent Post" function/button (lower right corner of the new post) which, when clicked, display the post that's being replied to.

One way to avoid confusion is to click "Reply With Quote" which incorporates the post a new post is a reply to.

To get a post deleted and out of view, one needs only to ask the "Admins/Mods" to do so via PM or via the /!\ report button (bottom left corner of the post to be erased with a comment requesting for the deletion of said post).
    Last edited by Hervé; 21st October 2017 at 12:52.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Hazelfern (21st October 2017)

15. Link to Post #190
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=findingneo;1186550]I was thinking about Holographic Kinetics today, and this article when I was talking to someone on PA. Things are not always as they seem. https://victoriacottonblog.wordpress...my-story-told/

These are the main comments on HK from the above link :-
    Elizabeth Brandegee Byszeski: "I have experienced and do clearing work myself so have seen where that was necessary and beneficial. However there are those who insert issues to remove, follow a script, do hypnotic techniques and insert programs and implants…who claim to be doing that kind of work. Even the way he (Steve Richards) speaks is intentional to blurr the lines of real comprehension and turn into a belief in the tale. Very money greedy. have spoken to several who were going to or did train with him. I never felt right from the moment watching, saw a liar but no proof so sat quiet and watched it manifest in the brainwashing/hypnotised symptoms of those who did it and ‘validation’ of all I felt and way more. I have experience in this arena and it was dejavu to watch this spread through a group. So yes I know a lot of folks you know are doing it and believe in it but they have been ‘affected’ into that and it’s quite powerful. Trust your intuition."
    '....HK side effects. The individual practitioners may be mostly ok but if they have gone through training they have and are passing along certain issues embedded in HK"
    You may hear claims of how much HK helped them, and I know as do others that it is made to feel that way, and ‘something’ “beneficial” is done – or else no one would get the report and more people would not come and also get hooked in – however more harm is imposed than good. There may be blame on your particular practitioner rather than face HK and its creator as a whole are a sham at best, very evil at worst.
    There are more details to this dark practice, how it uses NLP-like/hypnosis methods and implanting entrapment and manipulation tools through many means.HK is one of many bait and hooks among modalities, gurus, leaders and groups out there claiming to be the very opposite of what they are -preying mainly on those who dodged or escaped mainstream religion and new-‘s’age belief systems. Dangerous, insidious and contagious… often opportunistic in spreading through groups of people already following a leader.

First heard of it early 2015 on Earth Soul Group where it was leader promoted and quickly became the thing to do. As eager and open people jumped on board, various signs of being altered began to show. After-session reports which were encouraged were not just happy stories of healing, I wish they were, but permeated by a drunken, overly awed energy followed by lockstep behaviors and worship of HK. Those who did so received more positive attention from the leader and others which fostered a certain ego about healing in general, gut feelings & intuition that was often off base. Seeing people who are trying to move forward instead becoming taken over is always sad.

Those of us who have been aware of, even escaped some of these traps and are intuitive and savvy about real healing were able to see a lot. Here and there those who left the group or got kicked out would share feelings and observations.

Watching Steve early on felt immediately and strongly negative. Also the shiftiness and overly-used accent and unclear fragmented information clouds what is being said vs. what one thinks they hear/understand. This kind of thing creates a hypnotic power/bond right up front.

There are hypnosis components of touch/tap and suggestion while the person is told rules of spiritual security and participation are being used. When one does not succumb hypnotically, programs and implants are inserted. If those are not quite enough, entities. Clients have first been given entities & such and then some are removed. Actual progress is minimal and comes at a price as you leave with more that is negative, sabotage and manipulative. Some entities and types of implants give a spiritual and even physical high feeling that is metaphysical drugging while taking over. Practitioners are not all conscious of what they are spreading. It manifests through the energy of the HK system/tentacle and that person’s own implants and entities.

At some point the contradictory mantra about only healing oneself emerged in the group while HK was still highly recommended.
    It’s unfortunate to buy into the belief system that only you can heal yourself. There are times and situations when it’s literally impossible. When support is needed there are options the spirit guides and self healing facilitated. I’ve watched many with this belief remain stuck or spiraling into worse states of being.

Early this year learned how badly Steve handled a training being set up. Took an organizer’s money, he changed the location then kept her money and was very nasty. (This comment has been confirmed to me by the person who suffered this injustice, she was kicked out of ESG (Earth Soul Group) as a result of setting up the group and losing her money, so she wouldn’t talk about it on ESG)

Sorry to say those who have done HK have been undermined. The longer it has been, the more embedded and clever the effects become – making the person avoid, even fear that which can help; feel they’re doing good (even great); that they can now heal themselves…all of which fulfills the critters’ self preservation & control.

It takes a piece of will and true spirit to muster getting help needed to be free and back to true self. From there, earlier areas in need of healing can be resolved the right ways. Then there is the ability + clarity for conscious self healing, protection and seeking right support when beneficial. Beyond that the wish is to avoid tricks and traps, truly following our own intuition.’
    Last edited by Goldy; 6th August 2021 at 05:39. Reason: wrote what ESG stands for.

16. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Click here for Hervé's transcript.

Quote Posted by D-Day (here)
    Hey Amer,

Just finished listening to the interview... it was freakin' amazing!!!

I am not exaggerating when I say it was quite possibly the most important interview I have ever listened to.

It's one thing to read that info on Steve's website and be impressed, but it's quite another thing altogether when you hear it coming from him directly.

I cannot stress that enough.

To anyone who reads the info on this thread and thinks to themselves "ok sure this stuff sounds really interesting but now I'm off to look at something else"... forget that, do yourself a favour and listen to the interview Amer Zo posted.

Wow, just wow!
    Quote Posted by Heather2017 (here)
    Hi D-DAY and others. Bumping this thread because I found these interviews so powerful. (Heard about them through the Duncan/Miranda newsletter.)

Very interested in learning more and will have to read your notes above more carefully D-DAY when I'm at home.

Love,
    Heather

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Harmony (22nd February 2022)

18. Link to Post #192
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    You see, I come from a culture that’s 60,000 years old. It didn’t take shopping trolleys with it when it went shopping, you used to go out into nature and communicate to the trees, to the animals. Everything is alive in nature, and they were aware of this. Now what they’d do at night, they’d sit around in what’s known as the Dreamtime. And they’d communicate to the spirit of the kangaroo, spirit of the goanna. When they wanted to, they’d communicate to that Spirit and that Spirit would donate its vehicle – the body. The vehicle is in fight or flight. But the Spirit, when it donates the vehicle, moves to a higher octave, it moves up the scale, so it evolves in another dimension of reality. That’s how they got their food.
    G'day Amzer Zo,

I have never come across this interpretation of what the white fellas call the "dreamtime" before. I've known a few Nyungar elders and I don't know which peoples Steve is from but his describing the "before" as sitting around a camp fire story telling just isn't within any of the stories I'm familiar with. Also never heard of an animals spirit agreeing to death. The movement into other dimensions could be a westernization of some people beliefs but it really is a bit of a stretch.

Just thought I'd say but I don't know who Steve's mob are so I'm a bit in the dark.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    Steve just makes some stuff up. The Aboriginal description of his healing is a marketing tool. His website says stupid stuff like, aboriginals used to walk above the ground, and during healings he's seen teeth become fangs, and a finger and forehead elongate, as people morph into the animal they're processed by, I think that's during entity removal.
    Someone who's been trained in HK by him told me Steve says you shouldn't eat meat because you'll become possessed by its spirit. So why would he want people to be vegetarian, when his magical ancestors weren't? He also said that taking pharmaceuticals allows entities to enter people. She believes everything he says, like a cult follower.
    Last edited by Goldy; 16th April 2023 at 01:26.

19. Link to Post #193
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Steve says it's not shamanism, which involves some parasitic elements. I knew someone who does HK and she used to have a HK website on which she said she was a shaman ??? She hadn't worked as, or studied shamanism, before training in HK. So as an HK practitioner, she called herself a shaman.
    Last edited by Goldy; 13th August 2023 at 03:18.

20. Link to Post #194
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Wow, what a blast from the past. Its interesting to look back on this phase.
    At some point in the ‘defense against the dark arts’ training its really useful to have a chance to
    Understand what a ‘twilight master’ is. That is what my venture into Steve Richards’ world was.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Twilight_Master

Even Steve speaks of agreements and consents… I consented to the use of his system and thus was subject to the rules of HIS game. It is his game.

That said… I still feel that his ability to describe aspects of the Holographic nature of reality is incredibly helpful. And, at a time when very few people were talking actively about methods to clear entity attachments, recognizing that POSSESION ISSUES ARE COMMON and thus not to be feared or shamed but rather acknowledged from a neural zero point so that they may be CLEARED is a more cogent approach. So yes, it was pretty groundbreaking work.

At this point 11 years on from this very public display of my own healing journey, which certainly had its pitfall and calamities and hard lessons learned, I want to encourage anyone seeking healing in these arenas do your own research and really know that the goal in it all is to be able to come to ** YOUR OWN ** inner knowing that you have everything you need to heal inside you already, you just need to clear the negative ego enough to step out of your own way to reactivate those inner keys. For me, doing my own energy clearing work became a necessity. There is no way an external healer is going to be able to see fully what needs to be seen, acknowledged and accepted and forgiven and released or transited without an inside view. I the beginning one has to get there somehow, but for me, ‘doing my own work’ was not only what was needed and necessary for a full and complete clearing at each dimensional level, all memories and influences, to acheive inorganic timeline collapse to allow the organic blueprint structure to be free to flow organically in full connection with divine source or Spirit, as Steve would call the same concept. But that is just me. I am still grateful this material is available open source as it was created to be in that format to facilitate a small step in reeducation towards the project of human and planetary liberation from all that has transpired across the aeons. How lucky are
    We to be on this amazing ride together? In the moments of clarity I still feel that joy. In full awareness of all that it has taken to be nurtured to the nexus of this moment.

Thanks everyone across all time and space who has benefitted or engaged with this HK interview and my transcript of the discussion and my sharing of my personal HK session work. I hope my small contribution to the holographic awareness of our mutual collective consciousness of the deeper underlying truth of our enduring and timeless wholeness, peace and freedom has served you well.

Namaste.
    Last edited by Harmony; 13th August 2023 at 07:09. Reason: fixing URL

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Gwin Ru (12th August 2023), Harmony (13th August 2023)

22. Link to Post #195
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    Wow, what a blast from the past. Its interesting to look back on this phase.
    At some point in the ‘defense against the dark arts’ training its really useful to have a chance to
    Understand what a ‘twilight master’ is. That is what my venture into Steve Richards’ world was.

http://https://ascensionglossary.com...wilight_Master

Even Steve speaks of agreements and consents… I consented to the use of his system and thus was subject to the rules of HIS game. It is his game.

That said… I still feel that his ability to describe aspects of the Holographic nature of reality is incredibly helpful. And, at a time when very few people were talking actively about methods to clear entity attachments, recognizing that POSSESION ISSUES ARE COMMON and thus not to be feared or shamed but rather acknowledged from a neural zero point so that they may be CLEARED is a more cogent approach. So yes, it was pretty groundbreaking work.

At this point 11 years on from this very public display of my own healing journey, which certainly had its pitfall and calamities and hard lessons learned, I want to encourage anyone seeking healing in these arenas do your own research and really know that the goal in it all is to be able to come to ** YOUR OWN ** inner knowing that you have everything you need to heal inside you already, you just need to clear the negative ego enough to step out of your own way to reactivate those inner keys. For me, doing my own energy clearing work became a necessity. There is no way an external healer is going to be able to see fully what needs to be seen, acknowledged and accepted and forgiven and released or transited without an inside view. I the beginning one has to get there somehow, but for me, ‘doing my own work’ was not only what was needed and necessary for a full and complete clearing at each dimensional level, all memories and influences, to acheive inorganic timeline collapse to allow the organic blueprint structure to be free to flow organically in full connection with divine source or Spirit, as Steve would call the same concept. But that is just me. I am still grateful this material is available open source as it was created to be in that format to facilitate a small step in reeducation towards the project of human and planetary liberation from all that has transpired across the aeons. How lucky are
    We to be on this amazing ride together? In the moments of clarity I still feel that joy. In full awareness of all that it has taken to be nurtured to the nexus of this moment.

Thanks everyone across all time and space who has benefitted or engaged with this HK interview and my transcript of the discussion and my sharing of my personal HK session work. I hope my small contribution to the holographic awareness of our mutual collective consciousness of the deeper underlying truth of our enduring and timeless wholeness, peace and freedom has served you well.

Namaste.
    The link didn't work. So how did you do your own energy clearing work?

mod note: link above has now been fixed in original post #194
    Last edited by Harmony; 13th August 2023 at 07:12. Reason: added mod note

23. Link to Post #196
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Goldy (here)

So how did you do your own energy clearing work?

In about 2011 I started working with the Energetic Synthesis material but then when I ‘got picked up again’ as I say, and put on psychotropics, I lost like 5 years of healing. I went on trying to live like a normal person and the psychopathic naricissic abusive family of eugenicists were brought back into my sphere against my will, but there wasnt much I could really do. I hunkered. I practiced service to others as a CNA doing senior home care and cooking at a nursing home and teaching my kids to backpack and be still in the wild places.

In 2019 after a series of unfortunate events (see the Skinwalker Ranch thread, I share that story there along with pics of a skinwalker stalking me in Utah canyons…) I began hearing ‘55 reversal codes’ . I would see the numbers 55 and 53 everywhere. The therapist who was ‘helping me’with the heavy duty trauma memory recall that was happening spontaneously really wasnt offering any tools to get through it. So I looked up 55 reversal codes and found my way to the ascension glossary. I poured over that and it was all so eeerily familiar. Then followed links from there to the Energetic Synthesis page. I had been a member of the ES community forum from 2011-2013 and was very actively working with her HGS system for energy clearing and working with her meditations and calibration material for that system. But I had been completely mind wiped off ALL of it. except upon seeing it again, it all came back. It was an experience of profound realization that Mind Wiping is absolutely real, and that whatever clearings the HK folks had done in the past had been incomplete or temporary band aids at best.

So, in deep humbleness, complete acknowledgement that I had to work to remove negative ego, undergo a purification phase to get off the psychotropics the psychiatrist had encouraged me to stay addicted to, as well as drop the other addiction patterning of marijuana and cigarettes, I just got serious about meditation, shielding, navigating my fear landscape, re-researching all the socio/political/economic material again. After utilizing many of the Energetic Synthesis mediations and the small portion of her HGS manual that she has made publically available along with the enormously helpful Alien Implant Removal Manual, I now do my own work strictly on myself, as needed. I continue to use some of the other meditations as well if it seems there are issues that need to be re cleared. Its a lot of spiritual housekeeping, but I am finally functional again on levels previously unattainable.
    Last edited by Artemesia; 13th August 2023 at 13:39.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Goldy (14th August 2023), Gwin Ru (13th August 2023), Harmony (13th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10