Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    I just sent Steve an email.
    Gonna try and tee up a one-on-one clearing session with him in the next few weeks if he can fit it in around his othter commitments.
    Based on what he said in the iterview and what's on his site under the 'Future Seminars' section, it looks like he may be out of the country very soon - possible US, UK, Canada tour in July/August/September.
    Anyway, if I can "shwing" it, I will most definitely grasp that opportunity with both hands.
    Depending on how it all goes, I will also speak to him about attending some seminars and learning his protocols so I can help/teach others.
    Looking forward to his reply, hope he can squeeze me in before he takes off on his tour.
    I'll keep you all posted as to how everything goes.

Anyone else planning to try and hook up with Steve while he's doing the rounds in US, UK, or Canda?
    Good go and Godspeed!

His tour of North America is on my mind...

Meanwhile, from Artemesia/Annalie:

Quote Beginning tomorrow I will dedicate myself to getting the interview transcribed. This could take a few days, so please be patient. In great news for this project, Robyn, the HK practitioner (who is Australian) who has been helping me, who knows a thing or two about doing transcriptions, will be working with me jointly on this, so that we make sure to get all the cultural nuances, the rapid dialect and the deep and mind-bending concepts discussed clear. If anyone was wondering, in the meantime, here is a link to what a ‘ute’ is.
    http://www.core77.com/blog/object_cu...amino_7244.asp
    Nope, not the tribe of native people in Utah, but a sort of pickup truck a-la El Camino. Who knew?

This interview, to me, is of prime importance (another understatement) since it gives a totally different and efficient perspective on the whole thing.

Download MP3s: Part 1 Part 2 (right click and ‘Save As’ to download)
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th June 2012 at 23:07.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (15th June 2012), D-Day (7th June 2012), kanishk (2nd July 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th June 2012), Reinhard (12th June 2012), WhiteFeather (14th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    OffPlanet Radio (formerly Exotica) with Randy Maugans... This guy is really great too with that very fine lady on the call as well. (Her intro is so pertinent some threads here too).

[...]

~wav
    That fine lady is Annalie whose story you can find at: http://artemesiaspeaks.wordpress.com/about/

Quote OK Amzer, your'e the ace extrodinaire ;-)

I hope at some point to dig backwards into the tech aspects, my favorite stuff.
    Thanks Wavy

I too was very impressed by the way Steve re-enacted session progress... it sounded so familiar! To the point that, if indeed the guy has never been anywhere near some recent therapeutic ways of handling the mind, then, the parallels Steve draws from atavic and ancestral healing methods are nothing short of astonishing!

Quote To people having difficulties understanding the accent and cadence of Oz:
    Let your computer read to you, while exercising or doing chores or something...
    I even dual track my mind, listening to blogs while drawing geometry....
    Most valuable tip of the day, speech to text!

Thanks

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), Bo Atkinson (15th June 2012), D-Day (7th June 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

He is hoping to run a seminar in Melbourne June 23 to July 1

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

D-Day (7th June 2012), Hervé (6th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I inquired about the USA trainings too and also sent a thanks to Randy for his show.

I've no clue if i can afford any travel at this point, as down payments are not yet received, so far this season. (Self employed contractor, with modest self-sufficiency... A different sort of wealth).

In any case, i can't get over how many similarities the tech has to parts of the older form of Scientology which i studied some decades ago... With the considerable difference that this system appears greed-free and so culturally rich. Also more accessible to independent, decentralized people like me. Who cannot operate in urbanity, such as Scientology required way back. (Not meant discouragingly to urbanites

A really neat thing here, is that i was in the process of cobbling together some "workshop-project-ideas" . Some of this tech might fit my developing efforts.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 6th June 2012 at 23:48.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), D-Day (7th June 2012), Hervé (6th June 2012), Jovian (11th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From Steve website: http://www.holographickinetics.net/f...0seminars.html

Future seminars

Dates varified usually three weeks prio to events

Holographickinetics@bigpond.com.and keymaker@optusnet.com.au
    • Adelaide Showground, Body, Mind & Psychic Expo Sat 2nd Sun 3rd June 12
    • Adelaide teaching all 4 modules from Tues.5th, Wed 6th, Thurs.7th, Fri 8th,
    • Sat 9th, Sun.10th & Mon.11th June 2012 [set]
    • Melbourne teaching over 7 days from Sat 23rd, Sun 24th Mon 25th Tues 26th June then a two day break for clients then continus teaching Fri 29th, Sat 30th and Sun 1st July 2012. Need a location ???
    • Cairns possible july
    • USA, UK. & Canada. possible July, August, Sept
    • Perth- Conscious living Expo 18th to 21st October 2012 [set]
    • Teaching in Perth will follow, dates to come.
    • If you can get a minimum of 10 people in your area that want to learn this powerful modality then contact me and I will attempt to put time aside to come and teach. NOTE Due to demand, It is important that I have form with details filled in and a deposit prior to organizing any teaching in your area.
    Edit:

CONTACT

Please feel free to contact me at any time:-
    If you want more info:
    If you would like a session
    If you are interested in learning
    If your community needs assistance
    If you are interested in organizing a seminar
    Steve Richards ***
    Holographickinetics@bigpond.com or keymaker@optusnet.com.au
    P.O.Box 259
    Runaway Bay
    Qld 4216
    Phone 0412455740
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th June 2012 at 23:58.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th June 2012), D-Day (7th June 2012), Lisab (12th June 2012), markoid (12th June 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This segment of the show, scrolled at random just now, reminds me of so many things... I have tried to transcribe it as follows: (corrections are welcome)

HolographicKinetics--Part-1.mp3

Steven Richards: ( 27:00+) Your spirit is fully aware of everything that's ever happened to you in the past. What can take place is, in a sleeping state... this is really interesting this one here because... let's go in your sleeping state. Lets go in your dream state. Sometimes in the dream state you have a dream in the dream and what happens is you wake up in the dream and you realize that that dream was only a dream. But you continuing with the dream aware of your dream of a dream. And in that dream you can manifest realities. And in that dream you can change and you can produce people and you do all these things.

And you wake up next morning and you realize it was just a dream.

Now the reality here is when we die we look back and realize this was only a dream.

If we have a dream (where) we can manifest realities, why can't we manifest realities in this dream?

We can and we have forgotten.

So sometimes your spirit is trying to make you aware of these cycles of time. Because we become stuck in cycles.

Under the prison system and I see a poor guy in the prison system: "I don't know your honor, why I keep doing the same thing over and over. -Stuck In Time- "I don't know your honor, I have a few beers and something takes over". I listen to these fellows....

(Background noise with short interruption, then a question by Analie)

Analie: ...(28:40+)... "Steve was saying you have to get to that point in time where you made this agreement. I got to this point where, well obviously this has happened... I'm drawing this to myself where this agreement happened.

But my question is, where's the hinge?

Like you're just looking through your life and your struggling to find where's that hinge... because if I could find it, then we could move forward. What really helped with the Holographic Kinetics was... sometimes, at least in my session... where's the agreement hinged... what's really an incorrect or damaging assumption, about what was going on...

... And this is where the whole mind control thing, that you work through with a lot of folks on your shows, really comes in... And we can be talking about whether it's very specific mind control in black-projects, (down that route) or we can talk about the more subtle mind control, that goes on in places like Disney Land and those kind of programing centers, or we can talk about what goes on in families like mine...

...A committee of 300 related families, stuffed with genetic bloodlines, people working in , you know, scientific stuff... and the kind of control that goes on there is, you know... Something bad happens or they treat you badly or your neglected or they take your blood or whatever happens and then you say this isn't right, and then they immediately flip it over and say:

"Oh but this is for the good of humanity" ......

(End transcript effort)

Where else has that concept been claimed before, for the greater good? Is it used for propaganda dreams, by any chance?

I Reflect on the concepts of a harmonious humanity. Is it possible? Is harmony inevitably over run by hostile nightmares of greed? Do we conceivably subscribe to night mare?s-- While dreaming "Oh but this is for the good of humanity"

Well another morning has come here, time to dream up my own humble work of the day. A little cement work to finish up. Refine a contract for a job expected.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 7th June 2012 at 10:35.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Alekahn (7th June 2012), D-Day (7th June 2012), Hervé (7th June 2012), leavesoftrees (7th June 2012), Lisab (12th June 2012), markoid (12th June 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

I am going to have a session with Steve on Friday... very excited to see what will come about. I will drop back into this thread with a report.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), Bo Atkinson (12th June 2012), D-Day (12th June 2012), Hervé (12th June 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (12th June 2012), Lisab (12th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    I am going to have a session with Steve on Friday... very excited to see what will come about. I will drop back into this thread with a report.
    Hi Mark,

Long time no see, I hope you're well
    Great to hear that you're seeing Steve on Friday.
    Please do let us know how yours session goes, I'd be very interested to hear about it.
    I sent him an email myself late last week and got a reply from what I assume to be a receptionist (or something) who said he's currently conducting seminars in South Australia and won't be returning until the 14th (Thursday).
    According to whoever sent me that reply, he will be emailing me then to discuss setting up an appointment... I can hardly wait.
    Anyway, can I ask how you were able to set up an appointment with him so quickly?
    Also, are you able to provide any information about how much the session will cost?

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

G'day Dan,
    I just sent Steve an email yesterday and got a reply from him today. He said he will be back home (Coomera) tomorrow and offered the session on Friday. I haven't got confirmation yet. Cost of a session is $150, which is pretty expensive for me, but having read his whole website, I find at all makes sense to me so I am going with it on that basis. I would like to do his training too but it is out of my reach financially. I hope you can get in to see him soon to see what can be done for your eye problems. I used his bigpond email addy... maybe that will help.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

D-Day (12th June 2012), Lisab (12th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Keep us informed. I wish you a great dreamtime travel... Appreciate all info. Thanks.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ivaray For This Post:

markoid (12th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

G'day Dan,
    I just sent Steve an email yesterday and got a reply from him today. He said he will be back home (Coomera) tomorrow and offered the session on Friday. I haven't got confirmation yet. Cost of a session is $150, which is pretty expensive for me, but having read his whole website, I find at all makes sense to me so I am going with it on that basis. I would like to do his training too but it is out of my reach financially. I hope you can get in to see him soon to see what can be done for your eye problems. I used his bigpond email addy... maybe that will help.
    Hi Mark,

Good call on using the bigpond email address.
    I used the other one, seems that was a mistake.
    Ah well, its all good.
    Thanks for the info about session costs btw.
    $150 isn't cheap, but given the nature of what Steve does and what I assume is involved, I'd say that's actually quite reasonable.
    Sh!t, I've paid $70 to see a GP who spent less than 5 minutes with me and sent me on my way with a prescription for some pharmaceutical crap that didn't work anyway. LOL
    I'm not rich by any means, but for what I think I can potentially get out of a session with Streve I'm willing to take shot at it - guess I'll find out soon enough though.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that he probably won't be able to help with my eye condition, just a hunch, but I'm almost certain there will be many other things he can assist me with.
    I'm a pretty messed up individual. ha hahaha
    Good luck with.your session, I hope it lives up to all the hype..........
    Last edited by D-Day; 12th June 2012 at 06:39.

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks guys, it will love to hear more.

Do beneficiaries of 'clearing' come away with an easy system, to maintain the 'cleared' state.

Have other people or clients reported back, after yeas passing. Can we read more about the duration of successes?

Can we learn more about levels of abilities? It seems that Steve Richards has a special inherited talent.....

...Is the essence of this talent conveyed through training? Do students acquire this talent.

I would be more interested to expand my own and other's awarenesses through this training.

Thanks for any developing insights.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

D-Day (12th June 2012), Jovian (11th January 2015), markoid (12th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS... I would especially love to hear any relevance to this amazing passage in another book.

Here is the Avalon link.

Can 'clearing' solve this kind of thing?

Can a 'graduate' of HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS master healing and shielding from psychotronic attacks?

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 12th June 2012 at 12:24.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

D-Day (12th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey wavydome,

In my email to Steve I asked him if he could send me some 'information packs' to do with the 1-on-1 sessions he conducts and the group training seminars he runs.

I haven't heard back from him on that front yet, but if anything is forthcoming I will post what I can here for everyone to take a look at (assuming he has no issues with me doing that).

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

D - day great find here on HK. Started listening to the mp3's this morning. There was some background noise issues in the beginnings of the interview at first, then all went rather smooth.

All i can say is this is Awesome. Much to be learned, gained and shared by this IMO an aboriginal guru in Steve Richards. Would love to have a session with him if he comes to The US soon. Gonna pop him an email. Artemesia/ Duncan/Miranda also have elaborated some great insights as well. Good Stuff.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), Bo Atkinson (15th June 2012), D-Day (15th June 2012), Heather2017 (16th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I had my session with Steve today. I can say that I feel lighter and more focussed and have a new sense of commitment and purpose in the immediate aftermath. I have to say that it is quite blurry to try to think back on the details because I was in a 'state' of inwardness that was not logical or linear. I was quite surprised at some the places in my life that the session went. Situations that I have always remembered as memories that had more poignance than I had previously given them. We cleared a dead spirit of a guy I had seen drown in rough seas when I was about 12, A draconian from age 9 yrs, a woman's spirit from a previous life and a couple of thought form... entities in the making.

The form the session took was Steve asking what issues I wanted to address which he wrote down. Then onto the table and he asked permission to connect with my spirit for the purpose at hand. He then did something similar to kinesiology (though he claims that is not the case as kinesiology addresses the soul level, not spirit level and referenced verbally asking page 1... page 2 and some numbers and narrowed down to an age (reminiscent of Bradley Nelson's 'Emotion Code' procedure to my mind), he then sits at the head of the table a hold occipital points (base of the skull) tells spirit to go to that age and describe what's happening, how it made you feel etc, then at a point... take a deep breath and forcibly blow it off your timeline, imagine a better outcome, how does that feel, and then 'hold' and does little ritual phrasing to set that in place.... the wording I don't remember.

It did feel very similar to a shamanic healing to me as Astrid and 9eagle9 pointed out on another thread.

Steve's tying together of the 'trigger' event and how it becomes repeating loop on one's timeline, that then becomes a habitual...'holding' was a wonderful takeaway for me and gives me better sense of how to better identify and 'process' my wounds. We talked for 15 minutes or so after and I found that very useful and it lit some light bulbs for me...I would like to sit with Steve and 'pick his brain' for an hour or so.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), Bo Atkinson (15th June 2012), D-Day (15th June 2012), fourty-two (2nd February 2013), Heather2017 (16th June 2012), Hervé (15th June 2012), hohoemi (3rd February 2013), ivaray (18th June 2012), Jovian (11th January 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (15th June 2012), leavesoftrees (15th June 2012), wegge (7th February 2013), WhiteFeather (15th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi all,
    I had my session with Steve today. I can say that I feel lighter and more focussed and have a new sense of commitment and purpose in the immediate aftermath. I have to say that it is quite blurry to try to think back on the details because I was in a 'state' of inwardness that was not logical or linear. I was quite surprised at some the places in my life that the session went. Situations that I have always remembered as memories that had more poignance than I had previously given them. We cleared a dead spirit of a guy I had seen drown in rough seas when I was about 12, A draconian from age 9 yrs, a woman's spirit from a previous life and a couple of thought form... entities in the making.

The form the session took was Steve asking what issues I wanted to address which he wrote down. Then onto the table and he asked permission to connect with my spirit for the purpose at hand. He then did something similar to kinesiology (though he claims that is not the case as kinesiology addresses the soul level, not spirit level and referenced verbally asking page 1... page 2 and some numbers and narrowed down to an age (reminiscent of Bradley Nelson's 'Emotion Code' procedure to my mind), he then sits at the head of the table a hold occipital points (base of the skull) tells spirit to go to that age and describe what's happening, how it made you feel etc, then at a point... take a deep breath and forcibly blow it off your timeline, imagine a better outcome, how does that feel, and then 'hold' and does little ritual phrasing to set that in place.... the wording I don't remember.

It did feel very similar to a shamanic healing to me as Astrid and 9eagle9 pointed out on another thread.

Steve's tying together of the 'trigger' event and how it becomes repeating loop on one's timeline, that then becomes a habitual...'holding' was a wonderful takeaway for me and gives me better sense of how to better identify and 'process' my wounds. We talked for 15 minutes or so after and I found that very useful and it lit some light bulbs for me...I would like to sit with Steve and 'pick his brain' for an hour or so.
    Hi Mark,

Glad to hear your experience with Steve and HK was a positive one, thanks for sharing.
    My wife and I are both booked in for sessions with Steve tomorrow morning, should be interesting to say the least.
    Based on your comments/feedback and what I've discovered through my own research I'm expecting to have a similarly positive experience with Steve tomorrow.
    Guess we'll just have to wait and see though.....

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

D-Day Again Kudos to you for catching this.
    This is totally mindblowing information here. I listened to these videos twice each so far. And learn more each time i listened to them. As Im bumping this. I suggest all to watch or listen to these incredible words from Aboriginal Practitioner on Halographic Kinetics by Steve Richards. This needs to get out to The Avalon Community! 5 Stars Easy!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qQwUT...layer_embedded

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...h-steve-r.html

Miranda and Duncan were simply stunned by this awesome information!
    Duncan O'finions blog. http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/...phic-kinetics/
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 15th June 2012 at 22:29.

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (20th May 2014), Bo Atkinson (16th June 2012), D-Day (15th June 2012), Heather2017 (16th June 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-DAY (here)
    Hey Amer,

Just finished listening to the interview... it was freakin' amazing!!!

I am not exaggerating when I say it was quite possibly the most important interview I have ever listened to.

It's one thing to read that info on Steve's website and be impressed, but it's quite another thing altogether when you hear it coming from him directly.

I cannot stress that enough.

To anyone who reads the info on this thread and thinks to themselves "ok sure this stuff sounds really interesting but now I'm off to look at something else"... forget that, do yourself a favour and listen to the interview Amer Zo posted.

For anybody who bypassed it, here it is again:

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...h-steve-r.html

Wow, just wow!
    Agreed DDay - Wow!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

D-Day (15th June 2012), Heather2017 (16th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

... so?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (22nd June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast