+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Ceedub's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dreamtime Healing - Using Holographic Kinetics

Thank you 9eagle9,

"If people can manage to stay out of the "I want to do this work and become an ascended master' thoughtforms just doing this sort of work will make profound changes to your reality. Just your daily simple life without going off into grandiose notions."

"YOUR reality, not a reality some guru keeps suggesting to you. That's not your reality that's a reality that someone has coaxed you into thinking you'd want, therefore one is limiting one's self by agreement."

Yes, yes, yes! I couldn't agree more. No anticipation. I may have been stuck there a time or two. Also this idea of thought form entities I am finding very, very helpful.

Thanks for the tips on the EO's, I've been enjoying working with frankincence, myrrh and cinnamon. I'll be looking to get some spruce, cedar and hyssop to add to my growing EO library, they were already kind of on my list.

CW
    I Am

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ceedub For This Post:

9eagle9 (21st June 2012), Bo Atkinson (21st June 2012), D-Day (20th June 2012), DianeKJ (22nd June 2012), Kristin (20th June 2012), seko (21st June 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

With respect to Steve Richards' "maths" and "6" symbolizing entrapment... 666 would then represent 3 (three) complete cyles of entrapment corresponding to the 3 (three) cyles of the Nephilim.

See this post as well: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post509346
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

9eagle9 (21st June 2012), D-Day (21st June 2012), seko (21st June 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Annalie just posted this on her artemesiaspeaks website:

Steve Richards Call-In Radio Show w/ Off-Planet Radio

Randy Maugans of Off-Planet Radio has scheduled another radio show interview with Steve Richards, who developed the Holographic Kinetics dreamtime healing modality. This show will be a LIVE call-in show, where Steve will answer questions from listeners regarding the HK technique, entitiy attachments, LORE — the universal laws that hold balance and harmony in this and all dimensions, and MUCH, MUCH more.
    If you have been interested in the HK material I’ve been presenting, listened to the prior radio show and/or read the transcript, and have some burning questions about things you’d like answered, this is your chance!

This Q&A call-in show will be on Wednesday, July 11 from 10 PM – 11 PM-EST.

We are still confirming things, but there is a good chance I will be on to co-host, and Duncan O’Finioan and Miranda Kelly may join in as well, though we’re still working out the details.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (21st June 2012), D-Day (21st June 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Ceedub (here)
    Thank you 9eagle9,

"If people can manage to stay out of the "I want to do this work and become an ascended master' thoughtforms just doing this sort of work will make profound changes to your reality. Just your daily simple life without going off into grandiose notions."

Yes, yes, yes! I couldn't agree more. No anticipation. I may have been stuck there a time or two. Also this idea of thought form entities I am finding very, very helpful...........
    CW
    How synchronistic ^__^ It was just last night i got yet another call from my passé scientrollogysts... I thought it was over! I thought they'd get a new life or carry on where ever they'd be! But no. What can one say? After a day of aesthetic manual labor and sweet sweat of the brow, a little work on one's knees, grounding in nature, reflecting with the flies and later followed by a great solar shower.... It almost made me long for a glass of wine. Didn't need it though. That is another issue, having too much energy, at the end of one's day. We don't really need the programmed entrapments or the societal splurge. How we might recognize perfection and live it all at once, well balanced at the same time.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 21st June 2012 at 10:43.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Ceedub (22nd June 2012), D-Day (21st June 2012), DianeKJ (22nd June 2012), Hervé (21st June 2012), seko (2nd July 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Annalie just posted this on her artemesiaspeaks website:

Steve Richards Call-In Radio Show w/ Off-Planet Radio

Randy Maugans of Off-Planet Radio has scheduled another radio show interview with Steve Richards, who developed the Holographic Kinetics dreamtime healing modality. This show will be a LIVE call-in show, where Steve will answer questions from listeners regarding the HK technique, entitiy attachments, LORE — the universal laws that hold balance and harmony in this and all dimensions, and MUCH, MUCH more.
    If you have been interested in the HK material I’ve been presenting, listened to the prior radio show and/or read the transcript, and have some burning questions about things you’d like answered, this is your chance!

This Q&A call-in show will be on Wednesday, July 11 from 10 PM – 11 PM-EST.

We are still confirming things, but there is a good chance I will be on to co-host, and Duncan O’Finioan and Miranda Kelly may join in as well, though we’re still working out the details.

Thanks for posting/confirming this Amer.
    I received an email from Steve today where he also confirmed his intention to do a 2nd interview on OPR - in Q&A format with listener participation this time.
    I'm definitely looking forward to hearing that!... should be an interesting interview.
    Would be good to see some of the PA members who have contributed to this thread getting some airtime during that show.
    Last edited by D-Day; 21st June 2012 at 10:47.

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Randy Maugans of Off-Planet Radio has scheduled another radio show interview with Steve Richards
    Randy flows good questions on his shows.

I think my computer is too messed up at the moment with 2d-3d stuff lol. I never got the audio stuff working.

My questions are about little menial things, not so pertinent here.

I look forward to the interview. Great line up hosts for the show.

Steve says it all, already. " I come from a culture where everything is perfect, it is only the perception of ones reality that makes it not. It is the information and the knowledge that is important not the perfection of another's reality." .... ask him, if one wants.

Web listeners, please listen in.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 21st June 2012 at 11:23. Reason: clarity

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Hervé (21st June 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

A notion after reading about the alcohol comments in the pdf.

The subject of alcohol is an interesting example of being infiltrated. Not like having a glass two of wine but Drunkeness that is where one's entire body is overwhelmed by corrupted concentrated (distilled) plant spirit. One notices that very heavily attached people (who are often drug or alcohol 'addicts') fly into rages, weep or otherwise have personality changes. Sort of blown wide open for those attachments to express themselves, take control or invite more in.

Gently distilled plant spirits like essential oils shift dense energy but not in a way that overwhelms one with corrupted spirits. The commercial brewing of beer and the distillation of plant spirits is very corruptible in itself , raping of the plant spirit, compared to the gentle homebrewing ways of our ancestors. The druids would make sacred beer with herbs to use to help facilitate this sort of work of finding entities that were raised when the brew was consumed.

13. Link to Post #88
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Once the confusions are cleared and actual light is shed on the subject... the eradication of slavery and implementation of sovereignty is so simple!

Exerpts collected from Steve Richards' interview and his case studies:

Why trauma and sacrifices:

Steve:
    [...]

Look, let’s go back. Let’s go back to the Inquisition. Why in the Inquisition did they torture you before they kill you? Because they’re going to kill you anyway? They did it to get you to submit. That gives them access to the soul in the future.

Miranda: THAT is SO key. I mean everything goes back to trauma. Now we understand, on a much deeper level, why trauma has been used so much for all of this stuff. It’s not just to be mean, it’s not just because they’re evil, it’s because they know that gives them access not only in this lifetime, but when you come around for another lifetime, you’re already theirs on a certain level. They know what the power of trauma.

Steve: Yes. And they’re called the born‐rights. They have the born‐rights to your vehicle.

[...]

Steve: Well that’s the whole idea is, when you enter the game of another, you’re subject to the laws of the game. You know you’ve got all these positions, these people, that have gone in through these secret societies, and though initiation rituals. The first low level is the very low‐level apprentices. Next degree a more powerful entity, next degree a more powerful entity, next degree a more powerful entity, by the time they’re twenty, twenty‐five degrees, they’re thoughts and actions are being manipulated. They’ll justify why they do what they do, but, it’s not their thoughts. Well they get to thirty, thirty‐three degrees at the highest level, no one’s home. They’ve been totally taken over at the highest level by these beings. They’re running at the highest level. And them running under those, those are the born rights, they’re also taking the vehicles under that.

How to handle it:

WINGED SERPENT

This client had come to me as she could not lie down at night because of the pain that, at times, had her in tears.

As she had had a previous session and the pain had slightly eased, she wanted to do my course hoping that by the time it was done, we may have been able to help her some more. It was the second day into the course and she said that she had this “thing”, and it had surfaced in her body last night. It had come up before; it was big and powerful, and all of her friends got out of the way when it surfaced, as it had tremendous strength. Do you think we could get rid of it she asked?

As she was standing there, I spotted its form within her body, as her shoulders were moving back and forth--it was big and it seemed to have wings.

I was teaching the students how to read the body and as I looked over, I noticed that her eyes were in third stage stress. As I pointed out to the class what third stage stress was, I looked into her eyes and the body jumped back about a foot, and her features changed as this thing came to the front; it knew and was starting to get scared--it didn't want to leave its host. I asked her, “Are you ready to go on the table for a session?” She said, “Yes.”

I then asked both her and her spirit, “Do we have permission to clear any inter-dimensional beings that may be interfering in the running of this body today?” Both stated, “Yes.” We had the agreement.

I called it up and it was powerful! It screamed out to me, “F**k off you bastard, I am not leaving!” And it did everything it could to throw me off, or out of the field. It was big, powerful and ugly as it transmuted through, and physically started to shapeshift within her form, cursing and threatening. Finally we accessed back through time, back to its creation over 10,000 years ago, where the body was originally taken over through rituals.

I then had her spirit change that created dimension of time, preventing that from occurring within future cycles.

It had taken about twenty minutes to remove this one; he was one of the highest controlling species that I am aware of in the inter-dimensional control game. He was one of the winged serpents--this species usually stays hidden as they control the Draconians, who in turn, control the Greys.

It took her body another five minutes to re-adjust back to its original self.

The whole room saw physical changes within her face, and the pain that was checked by a doctor before. He then re-checked the body and the swelling that was previously there, was now gone, and also most of the pain.

If you call in other forces through initiations or rituals, you--through your free will--open wormholes to other dimensions, and other forces can then enter and take over.
    That case was about the years 2002 since then I have accessed and assisted clients to remove hundreds of these winged serpents, some have shapeshifted hissing, spitting and threatening me, but they are violating the laws of LORE and can be dealt with for LORE covers all dimensions and it surpasses and is the highest of all other laws.

In short, they are given their Miranda warning since they are now "in custody."

The Miranda warning (also referred to as Miranda rights) is a warning given by police in the United States to criminal suspects in police custody (or in a custodial interrogation) before they are interrogated to preserve the admissibility of their statements against them in criminal proceedings.

Deviant Act

[...]

Using HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS I then bought the spirit back into present day, asked him to step aside, then called up the deviate entity, which had become a powerful force in the running of this body, it surfaced and was told that it is going to be removed from this body, there are two choices, it will be given the rights of its freedom, or It will be taken out and sent to another dimension of time where it will not be able to invade any other bodies, it has the choice.

When man creates a reality by the act of his thoughts and holds onto that reality it becomes a life form of its own and through time becomes conscious of its creation, as its creator keeps feeding it, it keeps growing, in this case its food source is deviant acts, so eventually it can surface at will and activate its deviant acts becoming an internal created entity.

Its reply was " there is no way I'm leaving this body,"

A second chance is given, as I now read him the riot act.

The entity is aware, as all inter-dimensional beings are, that when entering this dimension, they will be governed by the universal laws that govern this dimension, and as I understand the universal laws that have allowed him to interfere or become entrapped in this body for the length of time it has, and that when these laws are enforced, then he will be homeless, the only thing is, if I was to let him loose under normal circumstances, then he would just go out and invade another one or two bodies, to set up the same game. “That's not on.”

The entity finally agrees, for his own good to take freedom.

The entity is now told to step aside, and the clients spirit is told too take control, as we now go in and break all agreements, on all levels and dimensions.

When this is complete, the entity is set free, the client feels lighter and clearer, than they have ever felt before, the issue no longer remained, the client is aware of everything that has occurred, as it is occurring, including having the entity speaking out of his body, knowing he is not in control of what is being said, although it is coming out of his mouth.

I find 80% of the time they choose freedom as they themselves have been trapped into this dimension and can't leave so they enjoy the game while they are here.

I once had a client on the table, he was a very big man, and these controllers had been interfering with him, I was going up line, so to speak and was four up, at the invader that was at the level controlling 50,000 and was reading him his rights to his freedom in this sector, when all of a sudden he breaks down crying his eyes out.

I asked, "why do you cry when I give you your freedom"!

This invading dimensional being was what I classified as a Draconian overlay, his comment was. "They will not let me go, they will entrap me like they did last time."

From that day on, a new agreement was added to the rights of their freedom and that is you have the rights to be aware of the game, so you are not entrapped by any beings higher or lower in this sector or any other sector or dimension. Now, as long as I know the game that is being played in our universe and world today, of how they are entrapping souls and controlling bodies of people in high places, to control the mass of our population around the world today, then once you access hyper-space it is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient. That gives them the rights to know all I know about the game, so in their own created futures they will never fall into the game of entrapment, nor will they entrap or invade another, for they will be aware of the universal laws that govern such things.

Reptillian Overlays

I received a phone call from a hypnotherapist in Adelaide . He stated that he had had a client the other day and that he had never been so scared in his entire life, as an entity of some form had surfaced in his client and freaked him out. He said he gave the client my name and phone number as he knew if anyone could help him, I could. My comment was, “Great, I love a good challenge! I'll let you know how I go, if he rings.”

Within a week the client and his girlfriend flew up. The client told me that he had seen over twenty practitioners, doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists, and no-one seemed to be able to help. There is this “thing” in there and I have no control when it surfaces.

My comment was “Great, no problem! Let's see what we are dealing with.” After obtaining permission from both the spirit and the client, I then asked what we were dealing with by going through a list of inter-dimensional interference that I am aware of, and it came up as “Reptilian overlays”.

I then went to the head area and was holding onto the STO points and neurovascular points on the head. While I held these points, at the same time, the invaders surfaced and the body was thrown one to one-and-a-half meters into the air; this whiplash effect was throwing the body into all sorts of contortions, and at the same time yelling out of his body, “Leave us alone; leave us alone. We need this body; we need this body!” Meanwhile, I'm hanging on and there is no way that they are going to throw me off, as that is their intent. So, as the body was being thrown around, and I'm hanging on, I told them that this body doesn't need them and he has the right to his freedom, which he has chosen to take.

I commanded that the spirit take control. This occurred and the body settled down, as I asked for permission to access through hyperspace back to the cause of the effect--being the time of the agreement of entrapment.

This came up as being prior to birth. I then checked if it was from a past life; the answer was, “No.” I then checked to see if it came in through the genetic hereditary line; the answer was, “Yes.”

It ended up going back to the great, great grandfather. The client was there in hyperspace reliving the hologram of event of the agreement of entrapment, and he saw his great, great grandfather's body being taken over through his agreement of initiation through a ritual, as he moved up the scale of the secret society as a 33 rd degree Freemason.

When one goes through initiation rituals within some of these secret societies, they do this using their conscious free will; they enter the game of these forces and become subjects to the creator of that game. They make powerful symbols that open dimensional doorways and invoke forces from the unseen world--this becomes a valid universal agreement that can be valid through time and space eternally.

The first to enter into the body is an apprentice entity, and with each degree, a more powerful entity takes over. By the time they reach the 20 th to 25 th degrees, their thoughts and actions are no longer their own thoughts and actions--they are being run and controlled by unseen forces. They will always try to justify their actions, and by the time they reach the 30 th to 33 rd degrees, this then becomes an overlay--a powerful force--that merges, holographically overlaying itself throughout the body and which can now totally run the body, down to a cellular level. The original spirit and soul have been entrapped within their own body, no longer able to control it.

Once an overlay has control, through the free will agreement that was given to it, not only does it have control of the body, but it also has control down the genetic line for about seven generations, as had occurred in this case.

I then have the client, using HOLOGRAPHIC KINETICS whilst in hyperspace, externalize that event by enfolding space/time and change the agreement made by the great, great grandfather back in that dimension of time, preventing that from ever occurring again within the future cycles.

The fun has just begun! I now call up the overlays, and as they surface, I start reading them their rights of their freedom. I start with the apprentice; he is the one in charge of that body. Then comes his controller; he is in charge of apprentices. Then the next controller; and then the “big boys” ... they can control up to a million humans!!!

Whenever I came across the controllers and asked if they were being controlled, I always got the same answer, “No.” When I asked what gave them the right to control those below, the answer is always similar, and that is, “We have the born rights.”

This is similar to the born-rights control on the physical by the blue bloods; the royal line of Titans, which were put here to control the planet.

I will explain more about this area, involving the game of control, at a later date.

I then continued calling them up and reading them their rights to their freedom, as they on their dimension are also being entrapped, into a position of control, and just like the body they are controlling is unaware of how to escape this entrapment, they too are unaware, but have the rights to their freedom, in this sector of space, regardless of dimensions as LORE covers all dimensions.

This is a powerful universal law, and if the creator of a universe decides to change his creation, then only that creator can change that creation, and as long as man's created universe of mind is a universe of dimensions, then man's dimensional universe can trap other dimensions, or can be entrapped by other dimensions; and as the most powerful force will always succumb the weaker force, when man takes back control of his created universal agreement and breaks all of those universal agreements back at their creation, he then takes back control of his body and soul on all dimensions.

This is done to make sure that the body invaders don't agree to leave, and then go back inside and find a new area to hide in. If this occurs, they are called, “Hiddens”, as not all entities want to leave, and if they can fool you, they will.

The client then sat up, and commented: “Wow, what was that? I've never felt so clear! I felt that my head was in a vice and I had no control as I was been thrown around the room; I cannot believe how light and clear I feel.”

A year later I saw him and he was still clear. I had explained the game to him, so I wouldn't expect him to open any doors or allow anything else to be able to return.

Note- that I do not use the physical, as that is the external body and all about struggle; I slide and allow my spirit, the internal body to take over, that is energy--they cannot get through the field of energy, I have had many clients after a session comment, 'that this thing just wanted to smash you in the face, but it couldn't get through the energy field".

That is also why it takes up to 10 people to hold someone down when these forces surface, because the invisible world is more powerful than the visible world, if mental health staff were trained how to access and deal with these forces then one person could hold them down with energy. They could also then clear the patients of these forces.

An interesting aside from Steve discoveries is the inherent knowing of human beings of the law of reciprocal exchange of energy:

What I have discovered is that through reciprocal exchange of energy, if you are responsible for the death of an animal or a human or some other life form then as you have destroyed its vehicle [body] then under LORE it has a right to take over your vehicle [body].

..as exemplified by this other finding:

Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, injure, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse. The inventor of civilization — the first tribal chieftain who successfully brainwashed an army of controlled mass murderers—was almost certainly a genetic psychopath.

Since that momentous discovery, psychopaths have enjoyed a significant advantage over non-psychopaths in the struggle for power in civilizational hierarchies — especially military hierarchies.

Military institutions are tailor-made for psychopathic killers. The 5% or so of human males who feel no remorse about killing their fellow human beings make the best soldiers. And the 95% who are extremely reluctant to kill make terrible soldiers — unless they are brainwashed with highly sophisticated modern techniques that turn them (temporarily it is hoped) into functional psychopaths.

In On Killing, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman has re-written military history, to highlight what other histories hide: The fact that military science is less about strategy and technology, than about overcoming the instinctive human reluctance to kill members of our own species.

The true “Revolution in Military Affairs” was not Donald Rumsfeld’s move to high-tech in 2001, but Brigadier Gen. S.L.A. Marshall’s discovery in the 1940s that only 15-20% of World War II soldiers along the line of fire would use their weapons:

“Those (80-85%) who did not fire did not run or hide (in many cases they were willing to risk great danger to rescue comrades, get ammunition, or run messages), but they simply would not fire their weapons at the enemy, even when faced with repeated waves of banzai charges”
    (Grossman, p. 4).

Marshall’s discovery and subsequent research, proved that in all previous wars, a tiny minority of soldiers — the 5% who are natural-born psychopaths, and perhaps a few temporarily-insane imitators—did almost all the killing.

Normal men just went through the motions and, if at all possible, refused to take the life of an enemy soldier, even if that meant giving up their own. The implication: Wars are ritualized mass murders by psychopaths of non-psychopaths. (This cannot be good for humanity’s genetic endowment!)

[...]

Continue here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...nerology08.htm

[/FONT][/SIZE]

So... if 33rd degree, and beyond, removed controllers can be read their rights and end up agreeing to abide by it or else... me think there's more than hope!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ceedub (22nd June 2012), D-Day (21st June 2012), heyokah (19th June 2014), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), spiritwind (18th June 2014)

15. Link to Post #89
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Scientific proof of holographic healing methods:

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

D-Day (28th June 2012), Hervé (29th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,205 times in 1,064 posts

I glean from this thread that this work is based on the notion that 'entities attach' themselves to a person's psyche and removing said entities allows one to be free of maladies (psychic, physical, etc)

I have a very hard time with this. I think we are sovereign souls and any maladies we have are due to our own subconscious mind programmed from some trauma (in the 3d) either in this life or in a previous one.

I don't think we are victims of any other entity taking over and need an exorcism. That is a victim mentality that I cannot get behind. We need to deal with our crap in order to heal either alone with tools or with the help of others with tools (energy work, hypnotherapy, this thing that Steve does, psychoactive plants, etc).

I am not saying that what this Steve does isn't real and valuable (it most certainly works, much like hypnotherapy) I just think that the semantics are important if we are to own our own power - we are infinitely powerful!

Powerful enough to make ourselves really sick and also powerful enough to make ourselves better. No 'entities' involved, just us and our soul traumas.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Nickolai (2nd July 2012)

19. Link to Post #91
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I posted this on another thread but it belongs here as well:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]

The only response I can give to this is that Dan Burisch (and Kerry and I got to know him pretty well -- he was not crazy) explained over and again that in the future humans' history, there was a kind of split in the human race:

-- half stayed underground on Earth, to ride out the catastrophe that occurred;
    -- and the other half left the planet: first to the Moon, then Mars, then to eventually re-settle way off in the direction of Orion.

The group that ended up in Orion evolved to become a highly advanced, spiritual, race -- "wonderful people", to use Dan's own words. He'd only encountered them a couple of times.

The group that stayed on the planet before they eventually left suffered damage to their genome, and one of the reasons why they returned in time to our era was to try to repair the damage from the still-healthy DNA stock which we all carry.

The Orion group, in the meanwhile, returned in time to try to avert the catastrophe -- by persuading the military scientists that they had to decommission all the Looking Glass devices and Stargates, which had caused the problem by inadvertently creating space-time effects that had magnified the influence on the Earth from a certain kind of energy that the solar system would soon be passing through.

This, according to Dan (relaying what he had learned from (a) his ET contact Chi'e'lah, directly, and (b) from Majestic physicists), was what had caused the pole shift. Dan is confident that this has been done, and the catastrophe has been averted.
    Bill, a big THANK YOU to you!

Something finally clicked with respect to these so-called "time-lines" and "time-travelers."

I couldn't make any heads nor tails with those until rereading that post of yours together with your next one.

In order to be able to follow my meanderings, one would have to be familiar with Steve Richards' materials and how he manages to perform his healing technique and why that technique works (Steve's website: http://www.holographickinetics.net/default.html).

The fundamental premise from which Steve builds on is: everything is alive, from mineral to vegetal to animal to thoughts to groups' thought forms to species thought forms to planet thought forms, etc...

Any of the above, being alive, can therefore receive "trauma" which in turns will seek "healing." The way, for example, a thought generated in a time of trauma and perpetuating itself ad infinitum down its own line of life, will seek healing through continual re-enactments of the traumatic incident which generated its birth.

here is how Steve expresses it:

Quote Just like the Fibonacci sequence above, the spirit externalizes by bringing through action that has never been dealt with from the past hologram of time and as we now internalize and react in the present to that action, that integration of the past action, plus the present reaction, sets up the cycles of similarity from that moment on, into the future hologram of time.

We now have the repeat offenders, and others, stuck in that repeat cycle of similarity from the past, not knowing why, as that created dimension of reality is alive and seeks survival, as its creation is all that it knows, until it starts to grow and learn, just as a baby grows and learns by their reactors, it is now becoming intelligent, as it gains knowledge and understanding and keeps setting you up to feed itself, which becomes the same frequency that created it, in the first place, eventually this created force takes on form and becomes conscious of its own consciousness and becomes the birth of a new internal dimension of reality known as an internal entity.

Now this internally created entity, keeps the cycles going and eventually as you keep feeding it, by the repeat cycles of time, it can start to take over and at times come forward into the creation of what is known as multiple personalities.

Man must in the present go back to the past and change that created dimension of reality at its juncture, in the past, once time enfolds upon itself, it creates 360 degrees representing completion and time will then loop itself and put you outside that dimension of time, only then will this stop the cycles of similarity from continuing into the future.

Not only within the internal created realities of the mind does time loop itself, but we are discovering time loops in the physical world of reality taking place. The ancestors of the past could step out of time and come back in through another dimension of time.

I have found that there are wormholes still active, especially to dimensions of the past genocide, our team have activated those wormholes brought the spirits through a surrogate on the table enfolded space time upon their past trauma, changed the past from ever occurring in the future cycles of time and released the spirits that were stuck earth bound in that trauma. Preventing that from ever occurring in the future cycles of time.

[...]

Time Loops

[...]

I realize that every thing is in its own dimension of time, from the moment of its creation as a thought, that dimension can be for a second, an hour, a year, one hundred years, one thousand years or more, It is only a dimension and is relative to its creation, It will set up cycles of similarity creating the repeat patterns in life until that created dimension has enfolded upon itself and only then do we have 360 Degrees representing completion.

When a client and their spirit integrates and acknowledges the cause of any created reality time instantly loops itself and that dimension no longer has an effect on that client from that moment on. I have found that all created realities are linked to their own dimension of time and once that created reality is acknowledged, time loops itself and that dimension is complete. Just as we change a dimension of time of a creation in the mind of a being, this can then also transmute into the external physical world of reality, for it is only another dimension.

We are now aware of accessing wormholes to dimensions of the genocide of the past, and changing in the present the past which in turn changes the cause and all trauma from ever re-occurring within the cycles of the future.

We have discovered that all around us, there are dimensions and all created dimensions have a life form linked to its creation, once that dimensions is created and you enter that dimension you are subject to the laws of that dimension, we are now looking at Black spots on the road as a dimension, this explains why people die in the same spot as they enter that dimension, which is a reality.

Holographic kinetics has the ability to access the life form known as the nucleus or spirit of any created dimension, once accessed that dimension can be changed for the future.
    At a planet-wide scale, Steve represents the "Time-traveler From the Future" preventing the past from repeating itself into a projected future... all of it in the here and now!

Steve calls "reactors" the event which triggers these time loops to override current actual realities and I have been wondering for a long while what kind of "reactors"/triggers would plunge an entire planet into the state we are witnessing as taking place on Earth right now?

Then I recalled my long boxing-with-shadows fight with the "Elenine-rs" in that monstrous-size thread where no amount of objective, hard empirical data would deter anyone convinced of an imminent catastrophe from taking a different view point... : SPACE!

The main "reactor"/trigger is SPACE. More accurately, the similar position of our solar system with respect to other similar celestial bodies in space such as above or below galactic equator, galactic center, constellations, etc... to that other time when a real, huge catastrophe did occur in our solar system creating the trauma planet wide, and therefore starting the cycle of re-enactments seeking healing... in other words, triggering/starting the time loop that will keep looping ad infinitum and keep recreating an overriding reality of catastrophes for the ones stuck in that time loop, that is, Earth and all her dwellers of the time, reptilians and others included.

Whence these so-called "Time Lines!"

In turn, the above gave me a clue to another reason as to why skull-dwelling zombies are truly that; skull-dwelling zombies: They are stuck in that time loop and utterly convinced of the imminent end of the world... so why bother anyway? Hence the need for time-travellers... "us" in the future, to "come back" to that time of inception of the trauma to "undo" it and "wake up" the ones stuck in that "time-line/loop" so that humanity can finally get out of that "loop."

From there, my take is that, for some reasons, the "looking glass" contraption was making things worse in terms of adding to the triggers rather than eliminating them...

Hope this helps some of you make sense of this puzzle of the "Big Picture?"

In any case, just pitching in a few more of my cents.
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd July 2012 at 22:13.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bongo (18th April 2013), D-Day (2nd July 2012), hohoemi (3rd February 2013), Jean-Luc (7th July 2012), Jovian (11th January 2015), Sebastion (2nd July 2012), seko (2nd July 2012), wegge (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From Annalie/artemesiaspeaks website:

Steve Richards Q&A show Off Planet Radio Live on July 11‏ — I’ll be co-hosting!

Wednesday July 11, 2012 Live Show—SPECIAL EDITION: Krista and Steve Richards (H-K)

Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 12:43PM

Wednesday July 11, 2012 Live Show—SPECIAL EDITION
    Hour 1- Light worker, intuitive and energy healer, Krista returns
    http://offplanetradio.com/podcast/of...-and-indi.html

Hour 2-extended 90 minutes live Steve Richards: Holographic Kinetics
    http://www.holographickinetics.net/

Q&A with callers’ questions on H-K healing modalities

Guest host: Annalie Cummings http://artemesiaspeaks.wordpress.com

For more info see Randy Maugans’ site at: http://offplanetradio.com/radio-log/...rista-and.html

Folks with Facebook, forum memberships on places such as Project Avalon, Final Equinox, David Icke’s forum, etc, please help us get the word out, we’d love to hear your questions!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (2nd July 2012), Sebastion (2nd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    I glean from this thread that this work is based on the notion that 'entities attach' themselves to a person's psyche and removing said entities allows one to be free of maladies (psychic, physical, etc)

I have a very hard time with this. I think we are sovereign souls and any maladies we have are due to our own subconscious mind programmed from some trauma (in the 3d) either in this life or in a previous one.

I don't think we are victims of any other entity taking over and need an exorcism. That is a victim mentality that I cannot get behind. We need to deal with our crap in order to heal either alone with tools or with the help of others with tools (energy work, hypnotherapy, this thing that Steve does, psychoactive plants, etc).

I am not saying that what this Steve does isn't real and valuable (it most certainly works, much like hypnotherapy) I just think that the semantics are important if we are to own our own power - we are infinitely powerful!

Powerful enough to make ourselves really sick and also powerful enough to make ourselves better. No 'entities' involved, just us and our soul traumas.
    Hi Nearing,

It comes under the heading of "Careful of what you are wishing..." especially when drunk or "high" or under stress... agreements are then struck without any real knowledge of one of the interested parties.

Since semantic seems to bear some import for you, how about journeying from "thinking" to "knowing?" Because this is where one realizes that "sovereignty" is a long way home due to "attachments," all meanings of that word included.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (2nd July 2012)

25. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

I posted this on another thread but it belongs here as well:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [...]

The only response I can give to this is that Dan Burisch (and Kerry and I got to know him pretty well -- he was not crazy) explained over and again that in the future humans' history, there was a kind of split in the human race:

-- half stayed underground on Earth, to ride out the catastrophe that occurred;
    -- and the other half left the planet: first to the Moon, then Mars, then to eventually re-settle way off in the direction of Orion.

The group that ended up in Orion evolved to become a highly advanced, spiritual, race -- "wonderful people", to use Dan's own words. He'd only encountered them a couple of times.

The group that stayed on the planet before they eventually left suffered damage to their genome, and one of the reasons why they returned in time to our era was to try to repair the damage from the still-healthy DNA stock which we all carry.

The Orion group, in the meanwhile, returned in time to try to avert the catastrophe -- by persuading the military scientists that they had to decommission all the Looking Glass devices and Stargates, which had caused the problem by inadvertently creating space-time effects that had magnified the influence on the Earth from a certain kind of energy that the solar system would soon be passing through.

This, according to Dan (relaying what he had learned from (a) his ET contact Chi'e'lah, directly, and (b) from Majestic physicists), was what had caused the pole shift. Dan is confident that this has been done, and the catastrophe has been averted.
    Bill, a big THANK YOU to you!

Something finally clicked with respect to these so-called "time-lines" and "time-travelers."

I couldn't make any heads nor tails with those until rereading that post of yours together with your next one.

In order to be able to follow my meanderings, one would have to be familiar with Steve Richards' materials and how he manages to perform his healing technique and why that technique works (Steve's website: http://www.holographickinetics.net/default.html).

The fundamental premise from which Steve builds on is: everything is alive, from mineral to vegetal to animal to thoughts to groups' thought forms to species thought forms to planet thought forms, etc...

Any of the above, being alive, can therefore receive "trauma" which in turns will seek "healing." The way, for example, a thought generated in a time of trauma and perpetuating itself ad infinitum down its own line of life, will seek healing through continual re-enactments of the traumatic incident which generated its birth.

here is how Steve expresses it:

Quote Just like the Fibonacci sequence above, the spirit externalizes by bringing through action that has never been dealt with from the past hologram of time and as we now internalize and react in the present to that action, that integration of the past action, plus the present reaction, sets up the cycles of similarity from that moment on, into the future hologram of time.

We now have the repeat offenders, and others, stuck in that repeat cycle of similarity from the past, not knowing why, as that created dimension of reality is alive and seeks survival, as its creation is all that it knows, until it starts to grow and learn, just as a baby grows and learns by their reactors, it is now becoming intelligent, as it gains knowledge and understanding and keeps setting you up to feed itself, which becomes the same frequency that created it, in the first place, eventually this created force takes on form and becomes conscious of its own consciousness and becomes the birth of a new internal dimension of reality known as an internal entity.

Now this internally created entity, keeps the cycles going and eventually as you keep feeding it, by the repeat cycles of time, it can start to take over and at times come forward into the creation of what is known as multiple personalities.

Man must in the present go back to the past and change that created dimension of reality at its juncture, in the past, once time enfolds upon itself, it creates 360 degrees representing completion and time will then loop itself and put you outside that dimension of time, only then will this stop the cycles of similarity from continuing into the future.

Not only within the internal created realities of the mind does time loop itself, but we are discovering time loops in the physical world of reality taking place. The ancestors of the past could step out of time and come back in through another dimension of time.

I have found that there are wormholes still active, especially to dimensions of the past genocide, our team have activated those wormholes brought the spirits through a surrogate on the table enfolded space time upon their past trauma, changed the past from ever occurring in the future cycles of time and released the spirits that were stuck earth bound in that trauma. Preventing that from ever occurring in the future cycles of time.

[...]

Time Loops

[...]

I realize that every thing is in its own dimension of time, from the moment of its creation as a thought, that dimension can be for a second, an hour, a year, one hundred years, one thousand years or more, It is only a dimension and is relative to its creation, It will set up cycles of similarity creating the repeat patterns in life until that created dimension has enfolded upon itself and only then do we have 360 Degrees representing completion.

When a client and their spirit integrates and acknowledges the cause of any created reality time instantly loops itself and that dimension no longer has an effect on that client from that moment on. I have found that all created realities are linked to their own dimension of time and once that created reality is acknowledged, time loops itself and that dimension is complete. Just as we change a dimension of time of a creation in the mind of a being, this can then also transmute into the external physical world of reality, for it is only another dimension.

We are now aware of accessing wormholes to dimensions of the genocide of the past, and changing in the present the past which in turn changes the cause and all trauma from ever re-occurring within the cycles of the future.

We have discovered that all around us, there are dimensions and all created dimensions have a life form linked to its creation, once that dimensions is created and you enter that dimension you are subject to the laws of that dimension, we are now looking at Black spots on the road as a dimension, this explains why people die in the same spot as they enter that dimension, which is a reality.

Holographic kinetics has the ability to access the life form known as the nucleus or spirit of any created dimension, once accessed that dimension can be changed for the future.
    At a planet-wide scale, Steve represents the "Time-traveler From the Future" preventing the past from repeating itself into a projected future... all of it in the here and now!

Steve calls "reactors" the event which triggers these time loops to override current actual realities and I have been wondering for a long while what kind of "reactors"/triggers would plunge an entire planet into the state we are witnessing as taking place on Earth right now?

Then I recalled my long boxing-with-shadows fight with the "Elenine-rs" in that monstrous-size thread where no amount of objective, hard empirical data would deter anyone convinced of an imminent catastrophe from taking a different view point... : SPACE!

The main "reactor"/trigger is SPACE. More accurately, the similar position of our solar system with respect to other similar celestial bodies in space such as above or below galactic equator, galactic center, constellations, etc... to that other time when a real, huge catastrophe did occur in our solar system creating the trauma planet wide, and therefore starting the cycle of re-enactments seeking healing... in other words, triggering/starting the time loop that will keep looping ad infinitum and keep recreating an overriding reality of catastrophes for the ones stuck in that time loop, that is, Earth and all her dwellers of the time, reptilians and others included.

Whence these so-called "Time Lines!"

In turn, the above gave me a clue to another reason as to why skull-dwelling zombies are truly that; skull-dwelling zombies: They are stuck in that time loop and utterly convinced of the imminent end of the world... so why bother anyway? Hence the need for time-travellers... "us" in the future, to "come back" to that time of inception of the trauma to "undo" it and "wake up" the ones stuck in that "time-line/loop" so that humanity can finally get out of that "loop."

From there, my take is that, for some reasons, the "looking glass" contraption was making things worse in terms of adding to the triggers rather than eliminating them...

Hope this helps some of you make sense of this puzzle of the "Big Picture?"

In any case, just pitching in a few more of my cents.
    Amer, you really have to stop posting stuff like this...I think my brain just "popped"!.
    No seriously, that's an awesome hypothesis and I really do think you might be onto something here.
    What you posit makes A LOT of sense to me.... love your work!
    Thanks for [re]posting this here, I probably would have missed it otherwise.

26. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

It's only about victimhood once you realize this phenom is occuring and do nothing about it. People like to 'think' they are sovereign. And there is a part of us that is entirely whole that we are seduced away from , in part, from our thoughts and belief systems these entities attach to. We are collectively as sort schizophrenic species with a whole spirit and these templated artificial installation portion of the mind.

If you have not done this sort of work it is hard to accept, its also a trap to keep you from wholeness in not accepting it. Acceptance is the first part of healing. I've found it helpful to show people their entites put them right in their face, as they truly are and they still don't accept it. Shortly before my mother, a very tormented, bitter, wounded person, died I raised her entity and showed it to her. She knew it immediately for what it was and began to fight it. Unfortunately she previously would not accept aht there was anything amiss in her energy and it took her deathbed to know it for what it was. It was literally not allowing her to die, as it was not finished with her life force energy. When she finally accepted that, and stopped resisting we were able to remove it. She wish'd then that she had not lived her whole life with this parasite on her and wondered even how her life would have been if she had accepted this about herself. Fortunately she was given the chance to find out. She died, and she actually returned from the dead and had several hours of lucidity , hours literally of life without this thing on her before dying again the next day.

I have a woman that I teach riding lessons to who is attached up the arse, to the point every word, thought and deed is an excercize in self sabatoge. I asked some of my friends to watch her have a riding lesson one day to see this attachment. Even though they have little idea about any of this stuff they were clearly able to see the change in the woman when the entity was challenged. Meaning when I correct the woman, who is very attached to the thoughtform of 'being a good rider' , (why take lessons if your a good rider? Why do something so rigirous as ridng with bulging discs in back--thought attachments) . So when I correct her being the authority over her , and the entity, it unmasks itself and she has a very defined personality change, face change, and then the enity attempts to exert authority over me. Which isn't going to happen so it creates this low form tension where the entity punishes the hosts. Like I said I have friends who are intuitive in a certain sense , observe things but are not overtly knowledeable about possession and they observe this phenom. It's not really anything that can be told about persay but shown and even when I show it a lot of people don't accept it.

Easy, to show, relatively easy to get rid of but first one has to accept that the greater portion of our population IS operating under an entity influence of some sort of the other, minor , lesser or larger.

The thing is though unlike a belief, this is demonstrable and work that is made self evident .

Here is an example on a very basic, very well known level that we see daily without knowing full what its about. People get unhealthy attachments. Thoughtforms. It could be an unhealthy obsession with another person or a co-dependent relationship with someone who is abusive. Obvously this is not clear or unconditional love, itt is an attachment. Ones relationship with another is parastical in nature. Or obsessed with a belief about one's self that cannot be made self evident. Obviously people have to do a lot of work on themselves to detach for the 'need' to be in these sorts of relationships not having any idea what a healthy relationship (wholeness) is.

It's no different at this level of work that is being discussed here. Just here the attachment is unseen as is the entity but they are removed in much the same way.

Having not ever done this sort of work for yourself or with others it IS hard to accept. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's pretty obvious when one knows how to look for it.

Quote Posted by nearing (here)

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Okay so literally moments after making the above post this same woman calls me insisting I lease a horse to her. (These things are very aware of when you speak of them) She is so disabled , so much under this self sabotage parastical energy , that she doesn't understand she can't get a child's pony out of the driveway yet expects that she should be leased this eventing horse that basically can throw a Olympic quality rider. I will only ride him if I am having a very good cock of the walk day , his OWNER often hesitates to get on him, but yet this woman with her bulging disc messed up back that physically prevents her from handling a horse of that caliber (not to mention riding well in general) doesn't trust my judgement on this matter and she feels that she should be able to ride this horse and somehow some messed up snarky bitch that is preventing her from it .

Yes I am, to keep the horse safe if nothing else.

So I say, My responsiblity is to keep you safe. I put you on safe horses and you can't manage them but the worst that will happen is that you can't manage them.
    I'm not putting you on a horse that isn't safe, particularly when you could get paralyzed with your back the way it is. That's it. NO.

She can't ACCEPT this. She has better judgement and knowing than someone who has had their arse parked in a saddle for 42 years.

This thing is driving her to self sabotage. I may sound perfectly rational to you reading the thread, and of course I'm doing the right thing but how many times have you personally refused advice of this nature?

She thinks there's something wrong with me in spite of the fact that I'm only trying to keep her safe. I have a responsibility though, a knowing, to over ride her 'whims' that would SURELY harm her. So she goes to the owner of the horse who was incredulous that this seeming 'twit' has the temerity to think she could handle that horse better than herself and myself. Not to mention she went over my head so she's not a good liability risk.

At this point if she doesn't trust MY judgement she doesn't need to be taking lessons from me, but she insists that she should. You have to listen to the instructors best judgement and she doesn't because her entity is all knowing in it's determination to destroy her. She doesn't know that entity is NOT her, they tie themselves up so tightly in the psyche, there's no common frame of reference to be had as to who is who.. No one who is in their clear consciousness desires to destroy themselves in such a manner. Such a WILLFUL manner.

She's basically asking me to tie a couple of concrete blocks ot her legs and then teaching her to swim and I won't do it. The entity gets pissed at me because it can't get around me. Now understanding the entity is not her, persay, but something seeking to destroy her I can only make sure its not at the expense of myself, or the horse, or horses owner.

It sounds bizarre but that is the way it is, and that's how they operate.

28. Link to Post #97
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Following along on that concept I expressed in post # 91 above, and corroborating with the history of this sector of the galaxy as recounted by Alex Collier's Andromedan friends.

For the individuals who are not familiar with Alex Collier's Andromedan friends' story as to why they got their attention focused on this sector of the galaxy, the story goes something like this:

Alex was an Andromedan way, way back and was doing something on Earth. Then something happened and somehow he got disconnected from his Andromedan group and heritage.

Recently, the Andromedans, as well as other galactic groups, got concerned about what was happening in our sector of the galaxy because, when looking into the future, they were seeing that "tyranny" was taking over and spreading around into the galaxy.

Tracing back the source for that tyranny type of handling affairs, these groups found that it was being originated in our sector... from around this solar system.

In short, the Andromedans and these other aware groups have quite a galactic healing job on their hands.

Since "history" keeps repeating itself... because no one seems to be able to "learn" from it... the cycles keep looping. Keeping in mind that, of course, there are smaller cyles within these larger, "historical" cycles.

What are these "historical" cycles of concern for this sector of the galaxy?

Catastrophes, big ones and small ones... whether Atlantis, "falling skies," asteroid belt, etc... these are strong imprints on a planet psyche, especially when these are "manmade" with an intent for destructions.

"End of the world," Nibiru, mass landings, invasions, "good-bad" ETs, agenda 21, useless eaters, sheeples, police state, martial law, depopulation, "secret connivings," secret societies, NWO, One World Order, "conspiracy theories," floods, volcanic ash clouds, meteorite impacts, earthquakes, etc... sound familiar? If not, just have a look around.

What if all the above were just re-enactments of an initial planetary trauma? Looping realities overriding the naturally scheduled reality?

What if all the MSM and alternative media hypes are just pumping up the triggers/reactors for this deeply buried traumatic event? Intentionally....

Fortunately, or unfortunately, evidences for these memories have surfaced here and there.

Here is the summary of it:

Quote The Sector containing Sol, Earth, the Solar System, Markab, and many other civilized planetary systems is - SECTOR 9.

Historical
    Sector 9 history is of importance and interest to any sentient beings living in it. It helps explain why Earth has been shut off for so many millennia and only recently has become a candidate for re-admission to the Galactic Civilizations.

In fact, Earth has passed through several stages officially since being destroyed by atomic and hydrogen nuclear bombs and made radioactive 75 million years ago.

The inches-thick layer of dust produced by the catastrophe containing radioactive decay elements is well known by Geologists who find it in preserved rock strata, but who have no explanation for it other than "intensive volcanic activity about 70 million years ago".

After the catastrophe, Earth was declared by the Galactic Confederation to be "OFF LIMITS" and a "RESTRICTED ZONE".

Over the millenia, official Galactic agencies such as the Biological Survey, the Planetary Survey, the Galactic Survey, and other Scientific and Administrative organizations have observed, tested, explored, and finally seeded the planet with new life forms. Most of these forms were transported from other planets in the Sector with similar environments. They finally survived here on Earth as a stable flora and fauna after the radioactivity levels died down to normal and mutation was not a big problem.

Although the continents "drifted" apart rather rapidly in the eons following the catastrophe and were no longer in the same relationship to each other, attempts were made to duplicate the conditions existing previously. Thus, in the southern half of Africa, which had been a wildlife park, we today find many strange and varied species such as Zebras, Giraffes, Hippos, Ibex, Elephants, etc., which obviously could not have all "evolved" there, as this extreme variety occurs nowhere else on the planet.

About a million years ago, it was deemed the correct time to put higher organism forms on Earth, so that the spiritual beings still trapped on the planet in varying degrees of shock and disorientation could find sentient bodies to occupy and begin the long, slow climb back to Civilization.

Since at the time of the catastrophe there were many representatives of other planetary races on Earth (it had been a beautiful tourist-vacation type planet with large jeweled cities supporting a population of billions), initial stocks of all body types were transported to Earth and became what we know today as the various "races of man".

After the rudiments of survival were established and group and political activity began - about 10,000 to 20,000 years ago - it became apparent that higher instruction was needed as the inhabitants were constantly dramatizing* their aberrations and fears by wars, racial vendettas, and a general tendency to destroy all that had been so laboriously created to help them survive and prosper.
    [* Dramatizing = Re-enacting, re-creating or bringing back into 3D-reality the initial trauma suffered (see post # 91 above)]

The trauma suffered: total and complete obliteration!

It seems that Alex Collier's Andromedan's mentors have a less confused idea of what happened to this blue marble of ours and why they consider us, puny humans, "genetic royalties."

Now, that "catastrophe" was completely intended and planed long in advance:

Quote 75 million years ago, Xenu ordered from his position of Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Confederation (consisting in those times of only 76 planets and 21 stars in what is today called Sector 9) a three phase plan to prevent himself from being voted out of power for attempting to create a police-state form of government.

The three phase plan was:
    1. The slaughter of all Loyal Officers of the People.
    2. The destruction of the main Galactic Defense Bases on every planet.
    3. The removal of all minority and unwanted populations in the Confederation to Planet Earth (then known as Teegeeack) and their extermination there, including the entire population of Earth.
    The plan was carried out with the help of criminals and renegades and a fully-controlled police state was created.

It did not last long, however. Several Loyal Officers to the people (including Elron Elray) escaped assassination and exposed the true intent of Xenu and his conspirators. Xenu and his co-conspirators in the police state had been covering their true intention by claiming that groups of revolutionists, criminals, and saboteurs had been responsible for the assassinations and destructions done in the 1st and 2nd phases.

The 3rd phase was covered up by the "scientifically backed up" insistence of police state officials that all the "crime" was because of Overpopulation and that due to the "state of emergency" existing, the government had the "right" to use martial law and police-state tactics to "relocate the populations".
    Just in case someone is wondering where the "blue print" for these "come to our space crafts, you'll be safe" ascension craze is coming from... "ascension"... euphemism for "Population relocation!"... with a big KABOOM! as the end result.

There you go: a free ticket "ascension" to this most beautiful galactic paradise resort... that blue marble over there, the Galactic Acapulco or Hawaii... Kaboom! Oooopss...

Now, let me see... 9-11... terrorism... a nut case by the name of Drake clamoring some sort of clean up... Agenda 21... useless eaters... catastrophes imminent... invitation onboard of space crafts for the "chosen ones"... the "elite" to be shuttled out or deep under...

Well, that's all "re-enactment" of that long ago so-called "cleaning up' of this galaxy from its unwanted "riff-raffs" and "flotsams and jetsams" at the ready for a replay.

That same "migration of population" re-enacted by the sending of nations' "criminals" to colonize unchartered territories... Galactic and intergalactic politics and policies.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bongo (19th April 2013), D-Day (8th July 2012)

30. Link to Post #98
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Whooopsss... scared everybody...

Here is more about that long ago "catastrophe" (manmade) and a few of the things that were introduced (intentionally) into it.

The video is a portion of lecture given in 1968 and to get an idea of what the guy was up against, see this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?46927-Rupert-Murdoch-Tweets-Scientologists-are-CREEPY-maybe-even-EVIL-..-&p=516643&viewfull=1#post516643

Now, for those whose ears are of any use:

All the ingredients are in there, attachments, parasites, artificial religions, deviant behaviors, conspiracies, catatrophes, planet wide trauma, good guys, bad guys, skull-dwelling zombies fighting tooth and nail any improvements, re-enactment of past realities, etc...

Think of that 36-day "incident" of implanting post-hypnotic irrational thinking, actions and behaviors which affected the whole planet as similar to what a certain "Dr." Donald Ewen Cameron performed -- on a smaller scale -- at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, with his CIA funded "deep sleep" experiments.

A few terms that may be unfamiliar to most:

R-6: The reactive mind or reactive bank otherwise known as the unconscious/subconscious and wherein all unresolved past traumas and their inherent hypnotic commands, orders, behaviors, conclusions and decisions are contained and ready to be dramatized upon being triggered/restimulated into action.

2D: The Second Dynamic or the drive to survive through progeny and family as well as ensuring their survival.

Dramatize: Re-create/re-enact into the current reality the conditions and unconscious content of a past trauma so as to override an otherwise natural flow of events.

After that, one may be able to understand why the sacrificing of virgins to volcanoes to appease the "gods"... or the sacredness and reverence to Pelee... why Hiroshima and Nagasaki... or even why radioactivity is such a button that is being constantly pushed.

Then, when this place was again ready to be re-populated from all the known races of the time... why we now have so many different groups claiming to come from so many different star systems (eg. Dogons, Gypsies, Cetaceans, etc...) or why Alex Collier's friends consider Earth population as "genetic royalties."

There is a lot to absorb and digest in these short 26 minutes.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (8th July 2012)

32. Link to Post #99
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Now, to put it into the H-K perspective (repost from: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post517604):

The earmark of a good theory is that it can predict and therefore be tested by, as yet, unobserved phenomena and occurrences.

So it goes with time lines as deconstructed by Steve Richards and the accuracy of predictions:

Quote DIMENSIONS OF REALITY

Whatever man can perceive in his mind can be brought into reality.

My research started as a teenage when I could do "mind magic" and hypnosis. At times, I had myself scratching my head and question the possibilities of what I was seeing take place in front of the people around me and myself.

How could this be! I’d ask.

Nothing could have ever prepared me for the possibility of the things that were taking place around me--this was out of the reality of anything we had ever been taught.

How one could put a person in an altered state and control their visuals, their smell, their hearing, their feelings and all their senses; how could a person shape shift on the table before your eyes?

How could you move a person back through time and have them move into the "future past", where they could predict the future, one-hundred-percent correctly in the present day, before it occurred.

What is the difference between the spirit and the soul, how can you tell? If I could do this, what could governments do around the world with mind control and could it be reversed? These were just some of the questions that I have been given the key to and more.

Today, I believe our world is being controlled by another dimension that has entrapped the spirit of man into its game; and when you enter the game of another, you are governed by the laws of that game, by the creator of that game.

[...]

Past parallel future
    Into The Future
    Have you ever wondered how a clairvoyant can tell you something and it comes true although it may be six months or more away. Let’s have a look at how, through my research, I perceive that event is possible to take place,

At that time I was about 26 years old, full on exploring the mind.

Using mind magic that I had been playing around with since I was about 18 years old, and on this particular day the universe arranged for a connection to be made, so I may learn a little more about the mind of man and its wonders. The connection was made with this young lady, who was about 18 years old at the time, her name was Karen, we found we had a mutual interest in the lost knowledge that is the unknown.

This young lady Karen, was extremely clairvoyant, and that got a great deal of my attention, as I found it was hard back then, attempting to understand how someone can see into the future. Although I had read a number of books on the subject my inquisitive mind couldn't work out how it was possible, it took a further 20 years before I finally comprehended its possibility and simplicity.

[...]

On hanging up, I looked at Mark and commented I don't believe this is happening, how can this happen, how can she see into the future.

It wasn't the fact that it was possible, but how was it possible that was hard to comprehend.

Although at the same time, I had seen too many things that were not supposed to happen in our so called structural lineal dimension, that I had learnt anything is possible, and instead of denying the existence of things unexplained, I would ask for the understanding, of their possibility to be shown.

[...]

... of the 10 events 8 we could verify and the other 2 were too complex to follow up. That didn't matter, I was not out to prove the existence of clairvoyance to anyone, an 80% proven success, was enough to prove its existence to me, that then meant there was another area, I had to research further to understand, which I did.

To understand how it works, you have to look at the cycles of time, the past and the present equal the future, the past cycle is déjà vu, we now live in the present cycle and just like fibonacci mathematics the past and the present equal the future cycles of time.

The clairvoyant access the past cycle of time and can see on the time track what occurred in the past/future, if you do nothing to change that cycle then it will repeat itself in the present and then set up the cycles of similarity of the future, this then gives you the repeat offenders in the prison system as they become stuck in time of the cycle of similarity, which can be easily cleared.
    (unchanged) Past + Present = Future repeats of that past

If one, therefore, wants to skip from an unwanted time line to a more palatable one, one has to do something about that long ago past where the unwanted timeline originated... one has to somehow heal that past.

Hypnosis gives the key as to how implanters work out their implants and mind-control the future behaviour of their victims:

Quote The only other time I have personally witnessed what I saw in my son was a time years ago when a friend of mine was hypnotized by her brother in front of me and her boyfriend. Her brother asked me what I would like him to have her do after he woke her up. I wanted to see if she would repeat something that she would considered silly under normal circumstances. I said, have her get up and flush the toilet every time you tug at your collar.

So he gave her the command, then woke her up. He tugged his collar, she got up, went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet, came back and sat down. He tugged his collar again, and she did it again. And again. After three or four times, I finally asked her why she kept getting up to flush the toilet.

First, she just said it needed flushing. She did it again. And again, I asked her why she kept flushing the toilet. Each time I asked her, she would make up some lame reason as to why she had to flush the toilet.

She got more and more annoyed at me for asking, but she did it again and again upon command and could never see that there was anything strange about it.

Her brother hypnotized her once more to release her of the command, but what an amazing thing to have witnessed.

This is what I saw in my son. He could not answer a simple question but only parrot the party line.

Now, consider that video (see above video) of a lecture given in 1968, LRH was either very clairvoyant as to what was in store for the -- then -- future, or truly got into the data of that event of long, long ago.

In either case, the pronostic is staggering as to accuracy on the current worlwide "stage" as far as "dramatizations" are concerned:

-- a One World Order in its last stage of implementation through bankers manipulations

-- military forces being MKultraed, Montaulked, needled/vaccinated to the hilt, DUed along with the populations they are doing it to

-- Same military forces being on the spot as to whether they are the good guys or the bad guys. Cross-ordered as in the 9-11 and 7-7 cases (real vs "training excercise")

--"green glass"

-- persecutions of good hearted people by police and other agencies and the bailing out of the meanies

-- a civilization dismantling its industrial capacty/capability

-- religions being either trashed or defended with complete irrationality

-- deviant behaviors of the "elite" becoming more and more public domain.

-- "overpopulation" as an excuse for Agenda 21, eugenics, birth control and abortions and the extermination of "useless eaters"

-- mass mind-control through all avenues of MSM "entertainments," be it TV, movies, concerts or manipulations of most airwaves and other types of wave

-- HAARP and the creation of energetic ribbons and Ionospheric standing waves

-- confusion as to whether or not there'll be a mass landing/invasion by the good-bad guys

-- clamors of "ascension" all over the place and being saved from disaster by going onto spacecrafts

-- race in underground bases building and furnishing

-- conspiracy theories/analyses contradicting each other but covering the whole gamut of that ancient catastrophe

-- endless debates as to who are the good "ETs" and which ones are the baddies

-- and on and on and on and on...

All of the above from an unresolved past global trauma of 75 million years ago... who said that "time" was the healer? I'd like to see what definiton of time that individual used since an implant is effective as long as it is kept concealed and keeps perpetuating itself and its attendant reality ad eternam or until it is discovered by the "time-travellers from the future".

Then, to add to the confusion, in order to carry on with the salvaging of this planet, the white hats have to take on the meanies' clothes to avoid being mob-lynched...

Welcome to the nuttiest planet of this whole universe!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (9th July 2012), Bongo (19th April 2013), D-Day (8th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amer,

I take it that you are correlating H-K with Sc-ology, as to whether we are sliding across time zones to be utterly victimized by twilight-zone assertions expressed.

Having read up on both of these, at two distant points in my own life: I'm not sure that i see your stated correlation. Resulting in dire concerns. Sc-ology as a clearing organization, so it seemed to me was largely engaged in processing for profits, in a world of fair games, where inhabitants seem too accept this practice. Also where very uncreative beings got clues that masses of people could be herded around and belive any menu of the day. At the same time L~Ron points out the miscalculations of the reactive bank which largely functions in the self-defeat mode.... How much of the reported incident processing was absolutely consistent? Who really knows? Do zleepers really fulfill, accurate, successful missions? How many actually backfire?

I sincerely wanted to discover what ever there was going to be available to discover. I like adventure, but prefer fuller knowingness, as the objective. When i did my big stint in 1978: All i found, after really committing myself to advancing processes, pre paid, by loan of an endowed individual (who owed me a favor).... Was that they kept sending me to The Ethics Officer. Who kept putting me into BS ordeals... I went along for a while in a positive attitude, like a compliant missioner, as if it was a special enlightenment exercise. (Like some sort of a stoic meditation. Ha, living in my beat up van, in Boston for a couple of weeks in the icy winter, no heat). After some days following this joke on me, they let me back inside to get some more of the patented e-meter, heh. I was ultimately amazed, that the best they could muster, was some sort of obviously crappy hypnotic session. That is where i called it quits, walk out, never to return.

I asked that the money-back-guarentee be invoked. So that i could repay my friend. They refused, but occasionally want me to come back, to remedy this....This.... This "criminality of one of there own" as they ultimately seem to admit... I have genuinely talked it over with their phone people on multiple occasions. Lately i'm asking for a consultants fee to continue, or show me the money, owed to me. So for all the integrity jazz in the lectures, etc.... It aint true to me.

H-K on the other hand does not appear to be a big-tent organization and he seems very reasonable, from what i've heard so far. I don't expect everyone needs this, but perhaps the majority of people could benefit. Let them speak for themselves, if so inclined. I would judge only by the fruits. Chances are that everyone can get some good out of it. I think it would be a good healing lesson, if this is indeed what is offered. I never quite got certified as a healer and took an odd sort of builder-man path in this life, instead.

The earth-bound bad guys, archons, demons of what ever kind. These sound much like masterful show men to me now. A show for one to experience and then to handle. When consciousness raises itself. When it has had ample earthly experiences and resolved any complications and harmful-attachments, etc... In a way, part of the earthly experience does seem to involve acquiring some sort of negative situations to confront and to handle, to an advantage. After that, there can remain a created reality, to live and let live. Perhaps to inspire others along with this whole, amazing life-affair.

~wav~
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 9th July 2012 at 03:00.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

D-Day (9th July 2012), markoid (9th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast