1. Link to Post #21
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Default Re: Elite Sue Each Other as the House of Cards Fails

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Quote Posted by Wormhole (here)
    Jenci, well said. The article is very clear about the complex issues that are at hand economically, however, it is a distraction from the solution which I am firmly believing at this point is to become as independent, sovereign, and sustainable as possible. That means giving up some comforts and traveling less. The more we get back to localized systems the better. If we are creating our own economic niches, there is no bank control. Hell, we can print our own currency if we need it for trade. We need not be dependant upon the vipers that are in debt and are keeping us in dept. Larger corporations need to be regulated and behold themselves to the public. We need to see growth that is based on what is best for the planet, not what is best for monetary gains for a few elite. Our world needs to change direction.

Why can't we live like people do on Star Trek? LOL,
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

I agree with that. Any new system to work has to be very different. I think any change has to be totally outside of this current system. All or nothing kind of thing. The economy is based on energy - free energy and we have less need, need, need.

The question is will enough people wake up to the fact that they don't need all their material wealth? Perhaps they will when they see the bigger plan unfold.

Remember the deck may be stacked against us but we hold the ace card - we are the many, they are the few.
    Jeanette
    Yes, and their means to wiggle out is that they "Had to teach us" the wickedness of this system, but that the true way is .........

Oh, I can hear the chorus, the praise and adulation. The wonderful new powers, upgrade in DNA, ascension to higher ways and living.... long life, health, the TRUTH! Halleluyah finally the Truth ... don't believe it for a minute. We've been warned, but most will be fooled by the promises. How do you think they get such good men and women to turn on their fellow man? Why a spectacular lie that is so wonderful and founded in 90% truth.
    I see what you are saying Serenity, that if the solution is packaged as "don't worry about what you are losing, you will be gaining ascension to a higher dimension etc etc" ....do you really believe that most will be fooled and welcome in the NWO?
    Jeanette

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

dAkapacity (13th January 2012), Kristin (13th January 2012), WhiteFeather (13th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

The thing is: The system in place, which we all agree is rotten to the core, is past the point of repairing and TPTB are beginning to realize that. No matter how many holes they plug in the dam, new ones keep appearing faster than they can deal with them.

Jenci, Thanks for all your reminders to keep us balanced ~ an important place to stay so that we don't fall for any of their news stories that are there to distract us. On the other hand, think of all the time they are spending distracting themselves manufacturing events to distract us. With the speed up of time, which I believe we all have experienced in the past year - events are coming at us and them very quickly. My personal feeling is that the snowball they began rolling down the hill to hit us financially has gotten out of their control and no matter what they do they can't stop it or guide it any longer. And for the control freaks that they are, losing control is their worse nightmare.

Again, I feel cautiously hopeful when I connect all the dots of things that are happening right now. IMO there is something much bigger than those who think they hold the power, guiding this. But trust me, I stay vigilant.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

crosby (13th January 2012), dAkapacity (13th January 2012), Jenci (13th January 2012), Kristin (13th January 2012), Revere (13th January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (13th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Bank of America kept AIG legal threat under wraps

Top Bank of America Corp lawyers knew as early as January that American International Group Inc was prepared to sue the bank for more than $10 billion, seven months before the lawsuit was filed, according to sources familiar with the matter. Bank of America shares fell more than 20 percent on August 8, the day the lawsuit was filed, adding to worries about the stability of the largest U.S. bank…. The bank made no mention of the lawsuit threat in a quarterly regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission just four days earlier. Nor did management discuss it on conference calls about quarterly results and other pending legal claims. [read more]
    To me the 'above' paragraph is the most important paragraph of all...

Why..? Because of the actual date the lawsuit was lodged (August 8th) the 8th of the 8th..!

You all know how the 'Elite' love playing with their No's (Numerology)

The 8 repesents either New Beginnings or Endings...

As depicted in the Rider Waite (Tarot Cards) by the 'Death' card..!

Just have a look at all the Symbology on it, The Black Knight of Death riding on a White Horse trampling the King, knocking his Crown to the ground whilst facing the Pope with his cupped raised hands...

Death (Tarot card)

Rider-Waite symbolism

• The king is trampled by a reaping skeleton horseman, as the Pictorial Key to the Tarot describes him, which appears to be a personification of death. The fall of the king may represent the importance and magnitude of the critical event of this card, or that death takes us all equally.
    • The reaper carries a black banner emblazoned with the Mystic Rose, which according to Waite symbolises life or rebirth.
    • As in other cards, the gray background may indicate uncertainty surrounding this event.
    • The bishop may represent faith in the face of death, faith in the divine plan, and faith that "God works in mysterious ways".
    • The maiden seeming distraught by the fall of the king represents the sorrow and great pain that often accompanies death.
    • The child, seemingly entranced by the occurrence, may represent bewilderment or curiosity.
    • In the darkness behind, according to Waite's PKT, lies the whole world of ascent in the spirit.
    • Although some believe the New Jerusalem appears as a silhouette across the Sun,[1] it does not appear clearly enough to be certain and may instead be the tops of The Moon's mountains.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_(Tarot_card)
    Some frequent keywords used by tarot readers for the interpretation of Death are:

Quote Ending of a cycle——Loss——Conclusion——Sadness
    Transition into a new state——Psychological transformation
    Finishing up——Regeneration——Elimination of old patterns
    Being caught in the inescapable——Good-byes——Deep change
    Most of you know the 'Elite' always play either side of the coin...

i.e. Republican = Democrat (and this Lawsuit is 'No' Exception) Bank of America = American International Group..!

Its just another 'Arrow' in their Quiver to be Drawn & Released when the Timing is Right e.g. Collapse the Economy/$USD later this year Or in line with an upcoming Election..?

No matter whenever its 'Time' for the Arrow to be released, they (ALWAYS) have the (TARGET) prept and ready to go..!

That's my 2 cents worth...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 13th January 2012 at 18:33.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Jenci, well said. The article is very clear about the complex issues that are at hand economically, however, it is a distraction from the solution which I am firmly believing at this point is to become as independent, sovereign, and sustainable as possible. That means giving up some comforts and traveling less. The more we get back to localized systems the better. If we are creating our own economic niches, there is no bank control. Hell, we can print our own currency if we need it for trade. We need not be dependant upon the vipers that are in debt and are keeping us in dept. Larger corporations need to be regulated and behold themselves to the public. We need to see growth that is based on what is best for the planet, not what is best for monetary gains for a few elite. Our world needs to change direction.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

I agree with that. Any new system to work has to be very different. I think any change has to be totally outside of this current system. All or nothing kind of thing. The economy is based on energy - free energy and we have less need, need, need.

The question is will enough people wake up to the fact that they don't need all their material wealth? Perhaps they will when they see the bigger plan unfold.

Remember the deck may be stacked against us but we hold the ace card - we are the many, they are the few.
    Jeanette
    Yes, and their means to wiggle out is that they "Had to teach us" the wickedness of this system, but that the true way is .........

Oh, I can hear the chorus, the praise and adulation. The wonderful new powers, upgrade in DNA, ascension to higher ways and living.... long life, health, the TRUTH! Halleluyah finally the Truth ... don't believe it for a minute. We've been warned, but most will be fooled by the promises. How do you think they get such good men and women to turn on their fellow man? Why a spectacular lie that is so wonderful and founded in 90% truth.
    I see what you are saying Serenity, that if the solution is packaged as "don't worry about what you are losing, you will be gaining ascension to a higher dimension etc etc" ....do you really believe that most will be fooled and welcome in the NWO?
    Jeanette
    At the risk of sounding extremely arrogant, I guarantee it Jeanette. Desperate people take desperate measures. Mobs are easily led, and make the crisis and chaos big enough they will accept a terrible solution which even appears terrible, but now package a solution that appears like nirvana and imagine how even the most devout Christian will turn away. Oh, they've had their faith attacked for years. Many don't even know if Jesus is real anymore. Of course, I don't follow that path, so it's not hard for me to step away, but the ground work has been layed in so many ways. The eco religion, the green religion, the you are your own god religion, the guilt ridden christians who are reminded daily of the crusades when given a new bit of truth to shed "real" light from the lightbearer himself / herself will bring it all together for all mankind, healing, revealing, sanctifying, bring in the Dawn of a New Day for the world. So, yes, most everyone on this miserably beautiful rock will not only fall for the lie, they will rejoice in it and experience bliss as never before. Have you ever truly felt bliss? Ecstatic bliss and love flowing forth from such an enlightened being who loves you and all mankind will be such a simple trick.

It's all a lie, and in the end it will be the ultimate prison that we asked for, desired, and welcomed. Fear not though, I do believe our true enlightenment won't be far away when that occurs. It's all just mho of course, but I base it on some pretty serious study of which I am satisfied. We each have to do our own work of course.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

Bank of America kept AIG legal threat under wraps

Top Bank of America Corp lawyers knew as early as January that American International Group Inc was prepared to sue the bank for more than $10 billion, seven months before the lawsuit was filed, according to sources familiar with the matter. Bank of America shares fell more than 20 percent on August 8, the day the lawsuit was filed, adding to worries about the stability of the largest U.S. bank…. The bank made no mention of the lawsuit threat in a quarterly regulatory filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission just four days earlier. Nor did management discuss it on conference calls about quarterly results and other pending legal claims. [read more]
    To me the 'above' paragraph is the most important paragraph of all...

Why..? Because of the actual date the lawsuit was lodged (August 8th) the 8th of the 8th..!

You all know how the 'Elite' love playing with their No's (Numerology)

The 8 repesents either New Beginnings or Endings...

As depicted in the Rider Waite (Tarot Cards) by the 'Death' card..!

Just have a look at all the Symbology on it, The Black Knight of Death riding on a White Horse trampling the King, knocking his Crown to the ground whilst facing the Pope with his cupped raised hands...

Death (Tarot card)

Rider-Waite symbolism

• The king is trampled by a reaping skeleton horseman, as the Pictorial Key to the Tarot describes him, which appears to be a personification of death. The fall of the king may represent the importance and magnitude of the critical event of this card, or that death takes us all equally.
    • The reaper carries a black banner emblazoned with the Mystic Rose, which according to Waite symbolises life or rebirth.
    • As in other cards, the gray background may indicate uncertainty surrounding this event.
    • The bishop may represent faith in the face of death, faith in the divine plan, and faith that "God works in mysterious ways".
    • The maiden seeming distraught by the fall of the king represents the sorrow and great pain that often accompanies death.
    • The child, seemingly entranced by the occurrence, may represent bewilderment or curiosity.
    • In the darkness behind, according to Waite's PKT, lies the whole world of ascent in the spirit.
    • Although some believe the New Jerusalem appears as a silhouette across the Sun,[1] it does not appear clearly enough to be certain and may instead be the tops of The Moon's mountains.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_(Tarot_card)
    Some frequent keywords used by tarot readers for the interpretation of Death are:

Quote Ending of a cycle——Loss——Conclusion——Sadness
    Transition into a new state——Psychological transformation
    Finishing up——Regeneration——Elimination of old patterns
    Being caught in the inescapable——Good-byes——Deep change
    Most of you know the 'Elite' always play either side of the coin...

i.e. Republican = Democrat (and this Lawsuit is 'No' Exception) Bank of America = American International Group..!

Its just another 'Arrow' in their Quiver to be Drawn & Released when the Timing is Right e.g. Collapse the Economy/$USD later this year Or in line with an upcoming Election..?

No matter whenever its 'Time' for the Arrow to be released, they (ALWAYS) have the (TARGET) prept and ready to go..!

That's my 2 cents worth...
    Very astute my dear friend. The cards are all in order, the deck's layed out, and the pieces are in place.

7. Link to Post #25
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity;
    At the risk of sounding extremely arrogant, I guarantee it Jeanette. Desperate people take desperate measures. Mobs are easily led, and make the crisis and chaos big enough they will accept a terrible solution which even appears terrible, but now package a solution that appears like nirvana and imagine how even the most devout Christian will turn away. Oh, they've had their faith attacked for years. Many don't even know if Jesus is real anymore. Of course, I don't follow that path, so it's not hard for me to step away, but the ground work has been layed in so many ways. The eco religion, the green religion, the you are your own god religion, the guilt ridden christians who are reminded daily of the crusades when given a new bit of truth to shed "real" light from the lightbearer himself / herself will bring it all together for all mankind, healing, revealing, sanctifying, bring in the Dawn of a New Day for the world. So, yes, most everyone on this miserably beautiful rock will not only fall for the lie, they will rejoice in it and experience bliss as never before. Have you ever truly felt bliss? Ecstatic bliss and love flowing forth from such an enlightened being who loves you and all mankind will be such a simple trick.

It's all a lie, and in the end it will be the ultimate prison that we asked for, desired, and welcomed. Fear not though, I do believe our true enlightenment won't be far away when that occurs. It's all just mho of course, but I base it on some pretty serious study of which I am satisfied. We each have to do our own work of course.[COLOR="red"]
    Like this
    Jeanette

source: https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=w9hl__A1BOA

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

alienHunter (13th January 2012), Kristin (13th January 2012), Unified Serenity (13th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Hey, I hate to be the poop in the punch bowl but the Death card is 13. Most decks have Strength as the 8 card.
    Name:  150px-RWS_Tarot_08_Strength.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  18.0 KB
    In the Thoth or Crowley deck number 8 is called Adjustment. Now that sounds like a synchronicity.
    Last edited by modwiz; 13th January 2012 at 20:05.

10. Link to Post #27
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Both of them numbers is scary

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

The $hit is actually hitting the fan here, peeps. Start stocking the shelves with food, water and cold beer. I will have my peace pipe warmed and ready for this awesome event.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 13th January 2012 at 20:27.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

crosby (13th January 2012), Kristin (13th January 2012), modwiz (13th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Deactivated
    Thanks

That clip is pretty good but I liked "Duck and Cover" better...

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity;

It's all a lie, and in the end it will be the ultimate prison that we asked for, desired, and welcomed. Fear not though, I do believe our true enlightenment won't be far away when that occurs. It's all just mho of course, but I base it on some pretty serious study of which I am satisfied. We each have to do our own work of course.[COLOR="red"]
    Like this
    Jeanette

source: https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=w9hl__A1BOA

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alienHunter For This Post:

Jenci (13th January 2012), Kristin (13th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

"IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

crosby (13th January 2012), Kristin (13th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Well folks, while their backs are turned as they are busy trying to figure out who is going to be left in control... I'm going to use this time to my advantage by developing more trade in my little community here. I would suggest highly that everyone does the same. The time to ask "if" is obviously over. It's NOW. I intend not to acknowledge their supposed power. I have my own land, my own food, and I don't need this system anymore! They can not control me because I have no use for anything that they have to offer. I need to buy into to their game to play in it. i've gotten rid of my debt, my credit cards, my need for money is nearly diminished. Anything else I need to buy I will stock up on with the last of my funds. (ie gas for my chainsaw) I am currently creating ecological barter with my neighbours and quite frankly the PTB can kiss my assets.

I do not need them, I do not need to be governed, I do not need to be accounted for, I do not need any of this crap. I'm done. I'll keep the internet for as long as it lasts, but they can kiss my butt goodbye because it isn't theirs to begin with. You and I are very powerful, I say this... do not participate. They are living in a fantasy world on fantasy money. They are not my lords. I am not their sheep. I am something outside the system they created.

Sure, I support localized governance to keep the streets clean, shine the fire trucks, keep a decent library, have a police force that PROTECTS and SERVES, and I believe in an HONEST court system to help settle disputes and protect our environment. But what I do is my own business, as long as I'm not hurting another or forcing my beliefs on anyone then they SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE. That is how I am living and if they have to drag me out and kill me for it so be it. I'm not going to live any other way. I hope the rest of you get angry enough to look at your own freedom and embrace it and fight for it with every breath you have. This is your soul, your world, and your future and the future of everything else on this planet. BIG THINGS ARE GOING DOWN. It's time.

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

crosby (13th January 2012), Jenci (13th January 2012), ulli (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Beam me up wormhole!
    John Shore

CWSauce

My new website
    www.HealingShores.com

Some testimonials of my distant healing

Some amazing threads worth checking out to get health back on track, stay balanced and thrive..

Gall Bladder AND Liver flushing
    Taking the Piss Your Own Perfect Medicine

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Kristin (13th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Beam me up wormhole!
    Aye Aye, Captain!
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

22. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Apparently that was to be our future, and probably still is. Very, Star Trek like...as soon as the PTW/PTB etc are removed from power. And, the technology is released that has already been developed etc.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Kristin (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Even if you are not a fan, there are words of wisdom here.
    Best Picard Speeches:

On Freedom:https://youtube.com/watch?v=fjJN08uqt70
    Measure of a Man: https://youtube.com/watch?v=3PMlD...eature=related
    What a Piece of Work is man: https://youtube.com/watch?v=irYYB...eature=related

From the Heart,
    Wormhole

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

alienHunter (14th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #36
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ah yes, Jean Luc, Actually, that series won many kudos for its debates regarding morality and law. Of course, it was all MSM brainwashing. I think I'll go stick a water hose in my ear.

27. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

LOL, Alien Hunter, remember to leave something left in the rinse!!!
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

alienHunter (14th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I disagree that it was all MSM brainwashing. I think quite the opposite with the Star Trek Franchise. In the very least when Gene Roddenberry was still alive. And, I'm going to say up until this last film that was done by JJ Abrams. I'm still not happy with them letting him get away with such a horrible re-make while denying others that had been a strong part of the franchise got turned down. Many inside the franchise and obviously outside of it knew that Gene Roddenberry was an contactee and that is where much of his inspiration for the franchise came about.

I have many favorite moments, and yet maybe we should start a separate thread so we can all share our favorite ST Franchise Moments. But, this is one of mine:
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

alienHunter (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #39
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Hey, I hate to be the poop in the punch bowl but the Death card is 13. Most decks have Strength as the 8 card.
    Attachment 12676
    In the Thoth or Crowley deck number 8 is called Adjustment. Now that sounds like a synchronicity.
    I think you need to re-read my post Modwiz...

The link between the 'No.8' (Numerology) & 'The Death Card' (Tarot) = The Same thing

New Beginnings or Endings..!

I never said 'The Death Card' was the 8th Card in the Tarot..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 14th January 2012 at 02:35.

32. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole
    Beam me up wormhole!
    I live in the Star Trek Scenario, multidimensionality,,care to give it a try peeps. It Works for me. : )
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kristin (14th January 2012), modwiz (14th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast