+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Solar Activity, Forewarned is Forearmed

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Solar Activity, Forewarned is Forearmed

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    The way in which the Sun and the Earth interact in the future may well be noticeably different than today, and this transition may involve certain unavoidable 'recalibrations'. Perhaps the lag time will become instantaneous, perhaps we will not experience our light to travel in the future, but to witness it everywhere, all the time. I have read somewhere that ET's do not see space as dark, but as multicoloured, for want of a better word.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ng_By_The_Sun/ This vid shows some pretty incredible and massive EMV's near the Sun. They certainly look like they have the capability of moderating any solar influence that may be heading our way.
    Yep totally. It will be very noticably different. not just with the earth and sun but especially with us. And i agree also that more wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum will become visible to us. our window of visibility will expand.. I know from use of psychedelics that extra properties of light seem to become visible when i'm tripping. the geometric grids of light, and auras for example. I've always assumed that as the ascension happens the middleman of the substance will be cut out and eventually we will see these extra wavelengths of light as a normality.. Also, in many of the ancient texts, one example is the book of revelations, it says that at some point the righteous will "no longer feel the heat of the sun" and also that we will no longer need food or water, implying our sustinence will come from the sun. Also there is reference by the hopi that the sun will give off a flame so great that it burns the souls of the wicked but the righteous won't feel anything at all.. implying also some type of immunity and compatibility that some will not have.. In all essence the relationship we have with the sun will be totally different as we become intuned and ascend. And also, the activity of the sun will increase largely, but we will not have anything to worry about at all if we're connected.. Very interesting times ahead..
    Last edited by inzer0; 14th January 2012 at 04:58.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Kristo (15th January 2012), Swanette (14th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 468 posts

Default Re: Solar Activity, Forewarned is Forearmed

Quote The light will become more intense. Not just the light from the Sun but the light within.
    With what's been happening with the Sun over the last few days I don't feel so foolish. Perhaps, just perhaps, David's thread is a sign of the more intense light coming from the Sun. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum4/...you-see-it----

Is not the astral dimension the fourth dimension? Full of light and colours we simply don't see in 3D? Will not the world after the Shift be a heavenly place with sights, sounds, aromas, flavours and textures that tantalise our senses? A world the Aghartans have known as reality for many thousands of years?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

crosby (23rd January 2012), jcocks (24th January 2012), modwiz (23rd January 2012), Wind (24th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2