+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solar Activity, Forewarned is Forearmed

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Solar Activity, Forewarned is Forearmed

Occasionally I feel impulsed to sit down and do some automatic writing. Most of the time the messages are personal or contain messages of introduction from Star Nations unrepresented in the modern literature. This time was different.

Quote Your Sun is going through changes. We would suggest you tune into your solar monitoring stations. The most impressive sunbursts have a lagtime before they reach your Earth. Here is a question. How long, in Earth time terms, is that lag time? We have asked this for a specific reason, and knowledge of it will trigger you to greater truths. We come closer and closer every day, and the mandates that we had to adhere to in the past simply do not hold sway in the future. The light will become more intense. Not just the light from the Sun, but the light within.
    The suggestion would seem to be that they are predicting one or a series of extreme CME's, solar flares or other solar events that we can prepare for before they impact the Earth. A geomagnetic storm that takes out the power grid for some time might be a possible scenario to prepare for.

It seems that we are at the peak in the solar cycle. I know little about solar activity, and throw this discussion open for more educated personages.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Alan (14th January 2012), albativo (23rd January 2012), Camilo (13th January 2012), CdnSirian (13th January 2012), crosby (13th January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (23rd January 2012), ghostrider (13th January 2012), gooty64 (13th January 2012), Heather2017 (13th January 2012), inzer0 (13th January 2012), jcocks (13th January 2012), jorr lundstrom (13th January 2012), ketturah (13th January 2012), Kindred (13th January 2012), Kristo (13th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (14th January 2012), meat suit (13th January 2012), meeradas (13th January 2012), moontime (23rd January 2012), Rollo (13th January 2012), Samsara (13th January 2012), sandy (14th January 2012), sunflower (13th January 2012), ViralSpiral (13th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012), Wind (14th January 2012), wolf_rt (13th January 2012), Words of Joy (13th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: Solar Activity, Forewarned is Forearmed

Lagtime for Sunlight = 8 minutes for 'light' energy I beleive the lagtime for CME's is more like 3 days

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aquamarine (23rd January 2012), ghostrider (13th January 2012), sandy (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I'm assuming, GalaxyHorse, that they shared the information because we would have time to prepare. If we knew something massive was heading our way, then three days would be a good enough time to do something about it. And if the primary effect is to knock out power grids, then maybe I should go and buy some candles for light and meths for cooking.

I noted that in one article they mention that CME's when they reach the Earth can cause a change in a person's mood. Interesting.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

CdnSirian (13th January 2012), crosby (13th January 2012), ghostrider (13th January 2012), ketturah (13th January 2012), sandy (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012), Wind (14th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Yup I think when the Sun hits . we will have to be in a cave
    still all is not lost.. yes without the sun I guess we would all be dead.
    no more Avalon.
    sorry cant help my self.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

crosby (13th January 2012), sandy (14th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Have you listened to Pane' Andov's interview with Lisa Harrison? I feel he has 'nailed it', in terms of upcoming events.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ismCc...ure=plpp_video

But, certainly, there are Many other happenings in store. I remain positive and hopeful.

In Unity and Peace

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (13th January 2012), Wind (14th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I could be wrong but, I think I recall hearing with a large solar flare the "lag" time is less than 3 days.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

We have an inner sun, which must be tuned in with the outer sun.. The soul is refined as if by heat.. The tuning of the inner sun is the difference of whether one is burned or protected...
    the sun is 8 light minutes away. a cme takes 3 days. 3 days equals 4,320 minutes.. 4,320 divided by 8 equals 540.. It happens that both 4,320 and 540 are each precessional numbers.. it takes 4,320 years to pass through 2 signs of the zodiac as it is 2,160 for each sign. 4,320 is 1/6th of the great year and it is a very common number used by the ancients to describe precession. for instance a great chinese book with exactly 4,320 volumes is said to contain secrets of the universe.. also 4,320 is the number of years it takes to move 60 degrees across the ecliptic and 60 is a reference to the equilateral triangle... 540 is 1/4 of the 2160 year precessional movement. 540 is also a very commonly used number to describe precession, for instance at angkor wat there are 540 statues holding a serpent and which represent the churning of the milky way.. 540 is also the sum of the internal angles of a pentagon, of which each is 108 degrees, and 108 is another very commonly used number in many traditions as well as for precession... But anyways, suffice it to say, the "lag time" of the sun to the earth is a clue to precession. its not an accident that the distance between earth and sun and the time it takes happens to come to those important numbers... i'd say its more evidence that we must become intuned with the sun, and thus our soul to the cycles within the greater universe...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

CD7 (13th January 2012), moontime (23rd January 2012), Swanette (14th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), wolf_rt (13th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Interesting about the Solar flares causing Mood changes, be interesting to study this further. I know that
    Cosmic radiation and solar radiation has a profound effect on Earth's weather patterns, and also Cloud formations. All these 'New' cloud types
    could be the result of the Solar system traversing energetic space, never-before-encountered. Strange times we are living through.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Have you listened to Pane' Andov's interview with Lisa Harrison? I feel he has 'nailed it', in terms of upcoming events.

But, certainly, there are Many other happenings in store. I remain positive and hopeful.

In Unity and Peace
    Pane Andov says the sun's going red giant in the next few years. I'm afraid that statement pretty much invalidates what he has to say. The sun's in the middle of its main sequence and even the most pessimistic scientists give life on Earth another 500 million years. Stars behave in pretty predictable ways except for the occasional flare. The problems we face here are much less all consuming and are mostly man made.. that's not to say I don't keep an eye on space weather but the sun going red giant in our lifetimes is preposterous. The changes in the sun that would be necessary before that happened would be obvious and fatal. And we're not seeing them.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

conk (13th January 2012), Crossover (13th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Another perspective could be that the 'lag time' is becoming non-existent. I recently heard that just because the actual CME energy may hit the earth after the actual burst on the sun's surface, there is an instant energetic effect within us/the planet at the moment it occurs (think quantum physics and the irrelevance of distance between particles affecting one another.)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd January 2012), inzer0 (13th January 2012), jessicalives (23rd January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Interesting that we are focusing on just one aspect of the message. How about this part: it will trigger you to greater truths.

and this part: The light will become more intense. Not just the light from the Sun, but the light within.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Black Panther (14th January 2012), inzer0 (13th January 2012), Kindred (13th January 2012), Kristo (13th January 2012), risveglio (13th January 2012), Samsara (13th January 2012), Swanette (14th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Lagtime for Sunlight = 8 minutes for 'light' energy I beleive the lagtime for CME's is more like 3 days
    you are right, and following the 3 days there is usually earthquakes. the bigger the CME the bigger the quake. they are connected. If the EMV's don't compress the sun, we in for a ruff road ahead.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

all of the metal and sat/space junk orbiting earth will go poo poo. our rotation if it hits us will determine alot. hope we on the far side at that moment.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    Another perspective could be that the 'lag time' is becoming non-existent. I recently heard that just because the actual CME energy may hit the earth after the actual burst on the sun's surface, there is an instant energetic effect within us/the planet at the moment it occurs (think quantum physics and the irrelevance of distance between particles affecting one another.)
    Right on. That is true as well. The instantaneous effects are more in regards to magnetism if i'm not mistaken. There have been instances in which the geomagnetism of the earth experience jolts at the very instant of the solar activity, without an apparent lag at all. There is also evidence that hydrogen may be quantum entangled.. I'm sure there is more to it but I agree..

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Kristo (13th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

According to Wikipedia: "The flare ejects clouds of electrons, ions, and atoms through the corona into space. These clouds typically reach Earth a day or two after the event." I believe GalaxyHorse is correct that the sun's light takes around 8 minutes.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (23rd January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Great Quote Here By Mr Astralwalker, Maybe indeed he knows something. "We need to reshape our magnetosphere into the flower of life structure, so the earth's magnetosphere becomes compatible with the magnetism of the aproaching energy coming in from the galactic". Pane Andov

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In Unity and Peace
    Thanks Kindred.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Black Panther (14th January 2012), Kindred (13th January 2012), Kristo (13th January 2012), Niobe (14th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

The way in which the Sun and the Earth interact in the future may well be noticeably different than today, and this transition may involve certain unavoidable 'recalibrations'. Perhaps the lag time will become instantaneous, perhaps we will not experience our light to travel in the future, but to witness it everywhere, all the time. I have read somewhere that ET's do not see space as dark, but as multicoloured, for want of a better word.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ng_By_The_Sun/ This vid shows some pretty incredible and massive EMV's near the Sun. They certainly look like they have the capability of moderating any solar influence that may be heading our way.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

gooty64 (14th January 2012), inzer0 (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Great Quote Here By Mr Astralwalker, Maybe indeed he knows something. "We need to reshape our magnetosphere into the flower of life structure, so the earth's magnetosphere becomes compatible with the magnetism of the aproaching energy coming in from the galactic". Pane Andov

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In Unity and Peace
    Thanks Kindred.
    Through pure pattern analysis and "syncronicity" this makes the most sense, you want your fractal "ducks" all lined up.. as above, so below
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I heard that the Sun will be reborn soon and it might have something to do with the shift to 5th dimension. It's just a theory... But you can never be too sure. After all, it's 2012!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ghostrider (14th January 2012), Kristo (15th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (14th January 2012), WhiteFeather (14th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast