+ Reply to Thread

Thread: She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!

Our Beautiful Earth:

"This is a non-commercial attempt to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporates
    and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died
    fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today. The cut was put together by
    Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia
    network (www.sanctuaryasia.com)."
    Last edited by Black Panther; 13th January 2012 at 10:48. Reason: Added extra info
    Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Anchor (13th January 2012), Bo Atkinson (14th January 2012), Calz (13th January 2012), Caren (13th January 2012), Dorjezigzag (13th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2012), jorr lundstrom (13th January 2012), Kindred (13th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (14th January 2012), modwiz (13th January 2012), RedeZra (14th January 2012), Referee (14th January 2012), Rollo (13th January 2012), Seikou-Kishi (13th January 2012), Simone (14th January 2012), Snowbird (13th January 2012), ViralSpiral (13th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: She's Alive... Beautiful... Finite... Hurting... Worth Dying for!

I avoid watching vids that highlight the destruction of the Earth any-more.

Thanks for posting it though, and the description is good.

I have sometimes wondered if I am going to need to die for this planet as well.
    Last edited by Anchor; 13th January 2012 at 11:08.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Black Panther (14th January 2012), Calz (13th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (13th January 2012), modwiz (13th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I was enjoying it. At a little after 2:30 they started clubbing seals and harpooning whales. I can't watch that stuff anymore. I have seen it and know it is still happening. I am drug and alcohol free and am too sensitive to 'eat' eye crap anymore. The earlier views were very uplifting.

This planet is so beautiful and delicious it makes me enjoy life even in the middle of all of this craziness. I left city life almost 30 years ago, half a life ago, to enjoy this planet better. If for any reason, any one here does not feel a deep and passionate connection to your Mother, our planet, then perhaps viewing this video is for you.

I know She wants Her children to enjoy Her. Being willing to die for Her is noble, but not what She wants. Love Her and feel gratitude at the sweetness and benevolence She shows us. Dream sweet dreams with Her so She is strengthened. Talk to Her, out loud, using the vocals chords made of Her very body. Look at what you consume to lessen Her degradation. There are people who will poison the Earth and groundwater to kill a dandelion. Hopefully, nobody on this site.
    Last edited by modwiz; 13th January 2012 at 19:54.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Mama will do what she must to survive, cleanse and come back better than ever.

Up to us to try to stay in resonance and follow her lead ...

IMHO

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

araucaria (13th January 2012), Black Panther (14th January 2012), Ineffable Hitchhiker (15th January 2012), modwiz (13th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Our Beautiful Earth:

"This is a non-commercial attempt to highlight the fact that world leaders, irresponsible corporates
    and mindless 'consumers' are combining to destroy life on earth. It is dedicated to all who died
    fighting for the planet and those whose lives are on the line today. The cut was put together by
    Vivek Chauhan, a young film maker, together with naturalists working with the Sanctuary Asia
    network (www.sanctuaryasia.com)."
    This is a beautiful film, hats of to Vivek and thanks to the panther for sharing it
    What is great about how technoligies have developed over the last few years is how self financed projects with heart can come to fruition. Although corporate media has huge influence over our opinions and world view we are now beggining to see more and more visions from other perceptions through the internet.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Black Panther (14th January 2012), Calz (13th January 2012), Caren (13th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I was enjoying it. At a little after 2:30 they started clubbing seals and harpooning whales. I can't watch that stuff anymore. I have seen it and know it is still happening. I am drug and alcohol free and am too sensitive to 'eat' eye crap anymore. The earlier views were very uplifting.

This planet is so beautiful and delicious it makes me enjoy life even in the middle of all of this craziness. I left city life almost 30 years ago, half a life ago, to enjoy this planet better. If for any reason, any one here does not feel a deep and passionate connection to your Mother, our planet, then perhaps viewing this video is for you.

I know She wants Her children to enjoy Her. Be willing to die for Her is noble, but not what She wants. Love Her and feel gratitude at the sweetness and benevolence She shows us. Dream sweet dreams with her so She is strengthened. Talk to her, out loud, using the vocals chords made of Her very body. Look at what you consume to lessen Her degradation. There are people who will poison the Earth and groundwater to kill a dandelion. Hopefully, nobody on this site.
    Hey Modwiz, I just logged in so I could I thank you for this beautiful post. The Earth does not want our sorrow. She's had enough of that.
    "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elethia For This Post:

Anchor (14th January 2012), Black Panther (14th January 2012), modwiz (13th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Just to schmaltz it up a bit, here's a tribute to the big blue bead we call home.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Black Panther (14th January 2012), modwiz (13th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

http://Soundofheart.org/galacticfree...ever-astraelia

I agree with you, Black Panther. Read how Earth is described on Galactic Free Press. Amazing...

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I avoid watching vids that highlight the destruction of the Earth any-more.

Thanks for posting it though, and the description is good.

I have sometimes wondered if I am going to need to die for this planet as well.
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

I know She wants Her children to enjoy Her. Being willing to die for Her is noble, but not what She wants. Love Her and feel gratitude at the sweetness and benevolence She shows us. Dream sweet dreams with Her so She is strengthened. Talk to Her, out loud, using the vocals chords made of Her very body. Look at what you consume to lessen Her degradation. There are people who will poison the Earth and groundwater to kill a dandelion. Hopefully, nobody on this site.
    I totally agree we have seen enough destruction videos and I too do not resonate
    any longer with those negative images. We should actually celibrate it, because
    it's evidence for the fact that our frequencies are really rising!

She don't want us to die for Her indeed, but she wants us to really LIVE and appreciate Her.

Modwiz, as far as I can see you really walk your talk
    Remember Who You Are!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

modwiz (14th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    http://Soundofheart.org/galacticfree...ever-astraelia

I agree with you, Black Panther. Read how Earth is described on Galactic Free Press. Amazing...
    Wow Maia!

Yesterday I was at a meeting from Niburu https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...696#post402696
    and they talked a lot about Agartha / Inner Earth.
    I also talked with someone sitting next to me (also alone ) and he said he have been a lot
    of times to Inner Earth while meditating. I've also seen pictures of the entrance from
    space like the entrance to see on the YT movie on the website of your link.
    Remember Who You Are!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (14th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

we were born from her womb and we will die in her lap

without her we would not be

she is rejuvenated by fire

and i swear i heard the Spirit say

I will make you young again
    Last edited by RedeZra; 14th January 2012 at 15:25.

+ Reply to Thread