Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: Strange sounds heard all around the world

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Default Re:Strange sounds heard all around the world

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    it seems odd to me that in not one of these video's do you hear the person filming saying 'what the hell is that???"...........wouldn't you expect some talking about what the noise is??
    Well, most likely the sound is heard and then the camera starts rolling shortly after - personally Id record in silence as well, just like when I heard these sounds, I listened in silence.

I appreciate "no commentary" videos - we are after all trying to record a sound, it would be frustrating to hear speaking over it no?

/me pokes youtube guy - "shut up already im trying to listen!!"

<3

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), Kristo (19th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

That one bird seems to go all over the world. He is busy.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Its God and the angels testing the mic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Words of Joy (20th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    I've heard about something today that is interesting, the noise is being produced by Jupiter. Something about it being close to us (relatively as orbits go) and the influences of its magnetic fields on our magnetosphere, making echo noises when its in a certain position relative to us.
    Or something like that. Which would explain why its being hears all over the globe. I've been trying to find out more about this and the cycle. It would seem to explain this noise?
    Hi Steve,

Do you have a link for that bit of info on Jupiter? I would like to read about that. I am quickly becoming engulfed in trying to find out what these noises are.

If these sounds are in fact being produced by Jupiter, then why have no mainstream astronomers or physicists come out and explained it like that? It seems if that was the origin of the noises, there would be a lot of people in their respective fields of academia speaking up and offering their explanations.

Cheers,
    Kano

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

steveofengland (26th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Something doesn't feel right! I feel really small when I listen to these videos??? Either mother earth is getting ready to do something big, or TPTB are playing with HAARP. Interesting times indeed!
    The Universe is Consciousness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

skamandar (23rd January 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

They don't really sound like trumpets. There is a theory of underground cities, tunnels etc being built using advanced technology in many parts of the world or even connecting countries. These sounds could be a result of this work being done. The video of sound coming from a cave in Tibet is interesting. I wonder how far that cave goes down. If it is underground my guess would be that it is man made. Just a guess.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

EnergyGardener (19th January 2012), Kristo (19th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

What if these sounds heard worldwide (and by some of our own here on PA . ) is a warning for the PTW that the game is over.... THEIR walls are the ones that will be tumbling down.... I hope they are scared sh!tless by these
    Last edited by Kristo; 19th January 2012 at 22:40.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kristo For This Post:

bluestflame (21st January 2012), EnergyGardener (19th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), MorningSong (23rd January 2012), Phoenix1304 (21st January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (20th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

But re the present, where I live there is a lot of 'sound pollution'
    So I often will sit and listen intently to acsertain what strange noises are at night

e.g. One such is the workings on the nearby rail lines. These do make some strange noises, and are done all through the night.

Could some strange noises be down to 'use of modern high tech equipment', well with what else is happening in this world of ours at present, who knows.

I'd advise, keep watch, keep listening.
    I agree that perfectly mundane sources should be ruled out first. (This is a given, yet many people neglect to do so.)
    With all this modern technology that interacts with the environment in very invasive ways it makes perfect sense that some of it could be the source of such noises.

I simply do not understand why people do not demand a clear explanation, or a serious investigation, from their environmental agencies and other similar institutions, including "alternative" ones.
    The media, of course, could be of great help in such cases.

As for the videos, like I said earlier, it's useless to discuss the origin of those sounds, let alone their possible "meaning", if we don't even know they are genuine.
    (We do know that the one from Conklin, Canada, is NOT genuine.)
    Last edited by NeverMind; 19th January 2012 at 22:08.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    But re the present, where I live there is a lot of 'sound pollution'
    So I often will sit and listen intently to acsertain what strange noises are at night

e.g. One such is the workings on the nearby rail lines. These do make some strange noises, and are done all through the night.

Could some strange noises be down to 'use of modern high tech equipment', well with what else is happening in this world of ours at present, who knows.

I'd advise, keep watch, keep listening.
    I agree that perfectly mundane sources should be ruled out first. (This is a given, yet many people neglect to do so.)
    With all this modern technology that interacts with the environment in very invasive ways it makes perfect sense that some of it could be the source of such noises.

I simply do not understand why people do not demand a clear explanation, or a serious investigation, from their environmental agencies and other similar institutions, including "alternative" ones.
    The media, of course, could be of great help in such cases.

As for the videos, like I said earlier, it's useless to discuss the origin of those sounds, let alone their possible "meaning", if we don't even know they are genuine.
    (We do know that the one from Conklin, Canada, is NOT genuine.)
    NeverMind,

Those of us (and our unhappy pets) that have heard them know they are genuine.

Perhaps you too will hear them soon so you will know for sure.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), Kristo (19th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #110
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    If these sounds are in fact being produced by Jupiter, then why have no mainstream astronomers or physicists come out and explained it like that? It seems if that was the origin of the noises, there would be a lot of people in their respective fields of academia speaking up and offering their explanations.
    If my theory proves possible, then this would be a 3rd dimension manifestation of a Hyperphysic event, and these things don't usually get discussed on any mainstream organ. And on another note, besides the Avalonian in this thread that witnessed 1st hand these events, the Internet seems to be the only place where one can actually learn/"hear" anything about these sounds... Has anyone contacted relatives or friends living in these areas, just to know if they heard anything? That would be most helpful for the thread...
    Last edited by gs_powered; 19th January 2012 at 22:26. Reason: typo :)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Kano (20th January 2012), Realeyes (23rd January 2012), steveofengland (26th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

My opinion, is some of these things are ancient "systems" embedded WITHIN the earth due to activate at certain moments/time in history. They can be utilized (like any type of tech) for good or "bad" purposes.

Yes it does have to do with the angelic hierarchies, as well as ET's.

Yes, lots of BIAS and disinfo in some of Ashayana Deane's work, but also lots of GEMS of information that utterly correlate with everything else. I remember her work talking about these thins from a technological point of view, and what they mean....I'm going to check it out now.

-------------------

Ok, her explanation is long so I will summarize what I can.

She says "trumpet" in this case, is an Atlantean code word, as if in an ancient term for basically a type of sonic technology. She calls it "sub-space (meaning in between) Sonic-Mion Field projection technology seeded long ago, as "remote-range sonic system" since the pre-Atlantean days. She also says the 24 elders of the throne, and "Four Beasts" are part of the symbolism.

The rest is too long/complex to share, but basically it is embedded into deep-earth crystal system, and respective frequencies. An ancient technology.

----

IMO, it is a "sign." For those with eats to hear. So, take heed and listen to your inner soul/spirit and follow your path.
    Last edited by Sirius White; 20th January 2012 at 00:06.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Words of Joy (20th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

[QUOTE=Zillah;406742]
    it seems odd to me that in not one of these video's do you hear the person filming saying 'what the hell is that???"...........wouldn't you expect some talking about what the noise is??[/QUOTE

Well, most likely the sound is heard and then the camera starts rolling shortly after - personally Id record in silence as well, just like when I heard these sounds, I listened in silence.

I appreciate "no commentary" videos - we are after all trying to record a sound, it would be frustrating to hear speaking over it no?

/me pokes youtube guy - "shut up already im trying to listen!!"

<3
    well I totally understand wanting to hear without their chatter, but didn't think everyone filming this would be thinking ahead to when they put it on YouTube and how the sound would be.......but its good to have confirmation from someone like yourself who has actually heard these sounds......was it just one night? anything since? Its too bad people tend to jump on the bandwagon and put out HOAX versions making it all the more confusing.....of course that's what the TPTW want isn't it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    If my theory proves possible, then this would be a 3rd dimension manifestation of a Hyperphysic event, and these things don't usually get discussed on any mainstream organ. And on another note, besides the Avalonian in this thread that witnessed 1st hand these events, the Internet seems to be the only place where one can actually learn/"hear" anything about these sounds... Has anyone contacted relatives or friends living in these areas, just to know if they heard anything? That would be most helpful for the thread...
    gs_powered,

I last heard the sounds this past Sunday morning, approximately 7:30 AM CT when I let my bulldog out. Typically my dog barks SW toward the neighbors house, trying to roust their German Sheppards outdoors. This time however, she barked at nothing I could see toward the SouthEast, and much more incessantly than normal. I stepped outside to see what she was barking at to hear a combination of what sounded like "loud highway traffic" and metal scraping. We are not close enough to any highway to generate the traffic noise. The most disturbing sound (to me and, likely caused my dog to bark) was the scraping metal. However, having written that, the noises I heard still did not seem as loud as the sounds on the videos posted here and elsewhere. They are not loud enough for me to hear inside the house.

Another member of my family with much younger ears hears these sounds more often than I do, sometimes from the inside of the house. I have only heard them outside previously two times; there was no scraping metal previously.

Right now there is a clear cold night sky with bright stars and silence. Surrounded by trees, the only disruptions we receive are the occasional rerouted jet aircraft waiting for clearance into O'Hare.

This reminds me a bit of seeing the bright light of Jupiter and its moons in November and being somewhat alarmed. I was at first reluctant to mention it to others, concerned they would think I was a bit crazy and "over-concerned." When I showed people Jupiter, that was exactly the reaction I did receive. But most of them have since mentioned to me that they are now fascinated (even a bit obsessed) with Jupiter and often watch it with binoculars or a telescope on a regular basis.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), gs_powered (20th January 2012), steveofengland (26th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

NeverMind,

I think we have a misunderstanding here.
    I am sure people, many people, have heard and will hear many sounds and noises that may be genuinely inexplicable, at least to our knowledge.
    (And nobody could be more interested in those than I am.)

What I am saying is that these videos cannot be seriously - or productively - discussed, because we don't even know they are genuine (but we do know that some of them are not).

I have seen and experienced things that transcend - by far - what is usually called "ordinary" human experience.
    I also live by my credo: I don't know, and that's all I know.
    So I have no problem with inexplicable things.
    What I don't like is hoaxes - which are very easy to produce - or gullibility (I am not referring to anyone here, I mean in general) muddying the water.
    It's not good mental hygiene, and it only discredits genuinely inexplicable phenomena.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

EnergyGardener (20th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

it seems odd to me that in not one of these video's do you hear the person filming saying 'what the hell is that???"...........wouldn't you expect some talking about what the noise is??

also there is no way there are leaves on the trees in Montreal the second week of January and if these sounds are legit then why in the houses on the opposite side of the road or in the balconies across from the one highrise building are there NO other people out wondering what that noise is??
    It's the same thing that I've been wondering about that now famous video from Kiev, where there are hundreds of windows and not ONE person peeping out to see what that noise is....
    Nobody in the streets below, either

But what's really annoying is how people tend to ignore such questions.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

28. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    NeverMind,

I think we have a misunderstanding here.
    I am sure people, many people, have heard and will hear many sounds and noises that may be genuinely inexplicable, at least to our knowledge.
    (And nobody could be more interested in those than I am.)

What I am saying is that these videos cannot be seriously - or productively - discussed, because we don't even know they are genuine (but we do know that some of them are not).

I have seen and experienced things that transcend - by far - what is usually called "ordinary" human experience.
    I also live by my credo: I don't know, and that's all I know.
    So I have no problem with inexplicable things.
    What I don't like is hoaxes - which are very easy to produce - or gullibility (I am not referring to anyone here, I mean in general) muddying the water.
    It's not good mental hygiene, and it only discredits genuinely inexplicable phenomena.
    NeverMind,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I do not know what it is either, but certainly look forward to getting more information. Perhaps it is important as it is discussed in the very recent channeled messages.

I believe the reason people do not stick their heads out of their windows is that the sound already creates an uneasy feeling that one just hopes goes away. Therefore, to look outside and verify that there is nothing to be seen (that you innately sense is not there) is even more unsettling.

Regarding the hoaxes and others' videos; while some may be HAARP related, I am more optimistic to believe they are a very good thing, that the the bad operations are shutting down and the good operations are starting...

Like the two dim-witted farmers claiming they did all the beautiful crop circles in Great Britain, I care nothing about the hoaxes or the hoaxers. Besides, there is just as likely a chance that any hoaxes are a result of some fresh-out-of college high IQ civilians creating disinformation sounds (and perhaps videos too) utilizing their playstation skills with our satellites, HAARP and other technologies in insanely expensive facilities that we paid for. I've reached my tolerance of that and believe everyone else is reaching theirs too.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 20th January 2012 at 01:52.
    -and-

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), Kristo (20th January 2012), NeverMind (20th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Try to debunk all you want.

I stated in a previous thread that I have also witnessed these sounds.

I have yet to hear them this year though.
    They began for me in August 2011 in Montreal and on 3 seperate dates.

The sound was distant but came from all around. I couldn't identify the source or direction of it.

It sounded like twisting metal with a drawn out vibration.

Very erie.

Seeing these videos gave me goosebumps for, at the time, I dismissed the sounds as common city noise but to hear the same sound, months later, from around the globe is unsetteling.

Something's up.
    Last edited by gigawatt; 20th January 2012 at 01:49. Reason: horrid typing errors

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gigawatt For This Post:

58andfixed (20th January 2012), EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), gs_powered (20th January 2012), Kano (20th January 2012), Kristo (20th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

HAARP could be practicing a few tunes on an Earth scale.

If the sounds are not mentioned in the MSM it must be something the ptw are using, maybe as a scare tactic.
    We'll find out eventually.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), gs_powered (20th January 2012), Kano (20th January 2012), Sesan (20th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Just came accross this. Seems appropriate to throw into the discussion.

Strange Noise Heard Around the World

Posted by Maia Alaula Kamala Nartoomid on January 19, 2012 at 4:24am

Many years ago my inner planes mentor ThothHorRa (THR) informed me that one of the stages of planetary ascension would be a humming sound coming from the center of the Earth. Well this humming has been going on peridoically off and on in various places of the world for several years now. However more recently another sounds has started up. Very loud and very dramatic and almost identically the same in different parts of the world.

I have asked THR to address this sound and he replied with the following:

This is coming from the tectonic plates of the Earth as the "charge" from the central core of the planet (causing the hum) is reaching a new stage of progress in which is it activating the "ley lines" along the Earth's plates which are distributing the sound to sub-leys at certain points of the planet.

Maia: What effect will it have (if any) on the human body?

THR: It will increase sensitivity within the nervous system and stimulate the cortex of the brain for greater visonary experience in those directly exposed to the sound. However understand that this "sound" is a vibration that is travel over the entire planet - not just along the leys and sub-leys where it become audible sound. So it will effect everyone on the planet in various degrees.

Maia: Not knowing really the function of the cortex I wikied it and found -

"The cerebral cortex is a sheet of neural tissue that is outermost to the cerebrum of the mammalian brain. It plays a key role in memory, attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language, and consciousness."

Here are just a few of the many You Tube videos taken all over the world recording the sound...

Ukraine

Canada

Mexico

Costa Rica

It sounds to me almost like the sounds a whale makes. Gaia speaking to us directly into our cells!

THR continues on this subject:

Yes this is the Earth speaking...just as She speaks through the language of the whales, who are the Record Keepers of the Earth.

The planet as a Living Being is calling her Children to the Awakening.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), gs_powered (20th January 2012), Kristo (20th January 2012), moontime (20th January 2012), Words of Joy (20th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

EnergyGardener,

misunderstandings are only painful - and tragic, even - when they are left unsaid.
    So I am glad you spoke up.
    (Not that there would have been anything tragic - or even painful - about this particular misunderstanding. :-))

I forgot to ask you - and I apologise if you've already written about this (I must have missed it) - but I'd really like to hear about your (and other people's) personal experience with inexplicable sounds.
    That would be, to me, something far more interesting than highly iffy videos from dubious sources.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

gs_powered (20th January 2012), Kristo (20th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast