2. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

skamandar (23rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Strange sounds heard all around the world

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I can say it's impossible of being Nibiru, that planet...was blown up / destroyed back in 2003.
    can you explain?
    Far as I know, they the Planet/Ship Nibiru and it's inhabitants requested to enter Sol System to retrieve mining equipment from one of the other planets in our system and were granted permission to enter the Sol System (which is what this system is called) by our 'gate keepers', but their trajectory put them in a path towards earth. The 'gate keepers' expected them to not keep their word based on previous experience, which they obviously didn't. They ignored all attempts at contact and questioning regarding their difference of course. So the fleet that are currently playing 'gate keepers' (an collection of Benevolent races) blew the planet/mothership up. This, I have heard from two completely independent sources that are in direct personal physical contact with Off Worlders, and other sources as well that I feel are extremely reliable. This was done way back in 2003. So anything ultimately concerning it after that 2003 time frame would be in reference to a different Mothership/Race or complete disinformation. It's part of that Kepler Belt out there now.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Referee (21st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member applejax's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by drizzt (here)
    Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    I dont understand why they would say Jupiter as if it was would NASA not say something. What I find really distirbing is that in the US there has not been one story on the news about this. That would lead me to conclude that the media and the government know what the sound is and dont want to say or give an explaination because they would have to lie and then some1 may call them out on it. I see 3 possiblities 1 ther vibration of the earth is changing and this is part of it 2 i could see some1 saying jupiter if it was actually Nibaru 3 it is something the governments are doing either as an experiment or as a result of something they did and they are having unexpected after effects that they dont want to tell us about or there is one possibility that it maybe.... THE EARTH IS DOWN RIGHT P*$$#^ OFF AT US AND IS SICK OF CAUSING HER PAIN AND IS JUST SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever it is it is not normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how about a black hole sucking space from the universe and it is passing the earth making the sound?
    if a black hole passed the earth, wouldn't this solar system be dead (besides us being dead)?

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Hmmmm !!??

I think the title should read the 11th hour...?!

Also could not understand mid section....anyone??

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 21st January 2012 at 10:36.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (21st January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Doing a search for Benjamin Paravicini english translation, the first link listed was this:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ari-Paravicini

Maybe we could ask Mcaballero to translate the predictions relating to the noises. Interesting stuff indeed!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

onawah (22nd January 2012)

10. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Hmmmm !!??

I think the title should read the 11th hour...?!

Also could not understand mid section....anyone??

viking
    thanks for finding this vid and posting it. the more info on this the better, I believe there are no accidents. they are saying they believe it is Gabriel blowing the heavenly trumpet of revelation that the time of judgement is near...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

If this phenomenom is hoax or viral advertising campaing, I have to say it's the most succesful one ever orchestrated. But I don't believe it neither of those things. There is something going on.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I am calling b.s. on this one gang. I was watching clips of the movie "Cloverfield" last night and there were some identical sounds in the Brooklyn Bridge scene. Not to say these were lifted from the movie but it sounds like all the sounds from several different points on the earth by several different people happened to be captured in stereo etc.
    So even though there are a couple of people here on Avalon that have posted their own personal videos of this phenomenon and heard the noise with their own ears, you are still calling b.s.?
    Yes, absolutely do not believe this is anything but some noise. I have worked in wilderness environments all over the world and heard strange sounds many times. Usually later you find out there was blasting far away or some industrial activity. From a distance things like that sound nothing like they do when you are closer. Where I live there are nut hullers operating 24/7 at harvest time. These can be heard from over twenty miles away sometimes and do sound like a sound effects from a movie.

I just do not believe this is anything out of the ordinary. People like Dutchsinse and others do nothing but point out what has been going on for centuries and make people think something like a thunderstorm is cause for alarm. Take the bird kills and fish kills for example. These have been going on for centuries. because the internet exists this is now some plot or caused by HAARP or underground bases exploding, or god forbid comet elenin approaching to slam into the earth and kill us all!! All of those subjects are interesting and fun to read about but I don't believe them 100%.

Oh by the way let's not forget the biblical angle. There is definitely a faction of people on the earth that want to make you believe that the book of revelations is coming true. Now its the "trumpets" from heaven signaling the end is near. This is not an organic "miricle." This is a bunch of contrived b.s. meant to scare the crap out of you and all of you are feeding right into it.

"oh I'm afraid of the comet, the weather, the strange sounds, the aliens area going to kidnap me and make make me write bad checks." 90% of this effluvia is meant to mess with your head and all is see is people feeding into it like its all true and they can prove it. Its fine to think something may be possible but when you dive in and start believing stuff like this based on nothing more than hearing a strange sound or seeing a video of it something is wrong. The world is going to end because you heard a weird noise? Come on.

The world is going to end someday. You should be more afraid of the kind of people who perpetrate this kind of terrorism on your psyche. The same people who are stealing your private property, bank account and pension funds are the ones behind all of this.

I think the internet is a valuable tool for communication but it also leads to things like this being seen as "paranormal." No even knows what normal is to begin with.
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 21st January 2012 at 17:32.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

HORIZONS (24th January 2012), Nickolai (21st January 2012)

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gigawatt (here)
    Try to debunk all you want.

I stated in a previous thread that I have also witnessed these sounds.

I have yet to hear them this year though.
    They began for me in August 2011 in Montreal and on 3 seperate dates.

The sound was distant but came from all around. I couldn't identify the source or direction of it.

It sounded like twisting metal with a drawn out vibration.

Very erie.

Seeing these videos gave me goosebumps for, at the time, I dismissed the sounds as common city noise but to hear the same sound, months later, from around the globe is unsetteling.

Something's up.
    Heard it again this morning at approximately 11 am. in Montreal.

I am now going to carry my iPod to be able to capture it next time.

Was with my friend at the time. Just played the you tube vids for him. He's freaking out. Lol

Something is surely up.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigawatt For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), Calz (22nd January 2012), Sesan (22nd January 2012)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Try to debunk all you want.

I stated in a previous thread that I have also witnessed these sounds.

I have yet to hear them this year though.
    They began for me in August 2011 in Montreal and on 3 seperate dates.

The sound was distant but came from all around. I couldn't identify the source or direction of it.

It sounded like twisting metal with a drawn out vibration.

Very erie.

Seeing these videos gave me goosebumps for, at the time, I dismissed the sounds as common city noise but to hear the same sound, months later, from around the globe is unsetteling.

Something's up.
    Heard it again this morning at approximately 11 am. in Montreal.

I am now going to carry my iPod to be able to capture it next time.

Was with my friend at the time. Just played the you tube vids for him. He's freaking out. Lol

Something is surely up.
    Where in Montreal were you? which neighboroud? Anything in local newspapers? Are you near construction sites?

17. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

The research I've done on it lately, with the 'hoaxes' removed from consideration. And, the few possibility of being cloaked craft. The best conclusion I've been able to find and is supported by scientist, is that it's just the earth's magnetosphere reacting to the recent onslaught of CME's and other waves etc coming from the Sun and hitting the Magnetosphere. Most likely it's because of all the hype and bullcrap surrounding 2012 that more people are paying attention to this natural planetary phenomenon.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Calz (22nd January 2012)

19. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    The research I've done on it lately, with the 'hoaxes' removed from consideration. And, the few possibility of being cloaked craft. The best conclusion I've been able to find and is supported by scientist, is that it's just the earth's magnetosphere reacting to the recent onslaught of CME's and other waves etc coming from the Sun and hitting the Magnetosphere. Most likely it's because of all the hype and bullcrap surrounding 2012 that more people are paying attention to this natural planetary phenomenon.
    Interesting.

It is certainly true the magnetosphere has been weakening ... I had never heard of the possibility of that phenomena producing sounds though.

20. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Interesting.

It is certainly true the magnetosphere has been weakening ... I had never heard of the possibility of that phenomena producing sounds though.
    From what I was able to find, it had something to do with the intensity of the weakening. And, this being one of the most intense Maximums etc. After reading all the information laid out in the several articles I read concerning this phenomenon and it's relation to the magnetosphere it's what makes the most logical sense. I know one of the articles concerning this I think was published on either Veterans Today, then there were couple in the current weekly update for Bibliotecapleyades. And I think one said something about it also being related to the Pole Shift we've been experiencing the past year - 18 months. It's not complete yet, those take a number of years to fully express.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Calz (22nd January 2012)

22. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Did a simple search on "magnetosphere sound" and lookee what came up ...

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/plas...netosound.html

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Aurvandil (22nd January 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd January 2012), Referee (22nd January 2012)

24. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I suppose this could spook people if they didn't know where it was coming from : -

said to be caused by the flow of water underneath ?
    Sapere aude

25. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Hehe, see. Simple Natural Planetary Phenomenon.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Calz (22nd January 2012)

27. Link to Post #177
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Jeff Rense & Charles Smith - Mysterious, Frightening Sounds Worldwide..!

https://youtube.com/JRense

Uploaded by JRense on Jan 21, 2012

Many have heard about the rumored Elite plans for an 'ET invasion'...a fake to stampede the sheep into the arms of the illuminati New World Order trap.

On the other hand, maybe it really IS ET. Or, perhaps the Earth is tired of this 'sentient' species destroying it and is growling...and groaning...and warning that we've gone too far.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xlKG2X4stog

Creepy, Weird Otherworldly Sounds

Go to http://rense.com/ about a 1/4 way down the page in the middle...

Eerie Sounds Now Over New York City - Vid

Rense & Charles Smith - Chiling, Frightening Sounds - Vid

Lorie Kramer - Strange Sounds Map Of The World

The Next Voice You Hear...And Strange Sounds

Strange Sounds In Sky Over Tennessee - Vid

More Sounds Over Czech Republic - Vid

Big Noise Over Sao Paolo, Brazil - Vid

Strange Sound Over Boca Raton FL - Vid

Scary Sounds Over Spain - Vid

Loud Sky Sounds Over The UK - Vid

Weird Sounds Over Clearfield County, PA - Vid

Overview Of Worldwide Apocalyptic Sounds

Eerie Sounds Over Nottingham, England - Vid

Strange Sounds Above London - Vid

UFOs (?) And Sounds Over L.A. - Vid

Opinions On The Strange Sounds - Update

Strange Sounds Over Thunder Bay, Ontario - Vid

Eerie Noise Over Chile - Vid

Night Sounds Over Costa Rica - Vid

Bizarre Sounds Over Lviv - Vid

Creepy, Eerie Sounds Over Manitoba, Animals React - Vid

Compilation Of Strange Aerial Sounds In Late 2011 - Vid

Strange Sounds Over Winnipeg, Canada - Vid

Huge Triangle UFO - Similar Chilling Sounds? - Vid

Shimatsu - Eerie Sounds - The Haarpies Orchestra Of Woodwinds And Brass

Bizarre Sounds In The Skies Of Czech Republic - Vid

Weird Sky Sounds Over Sweden - Vid

Scary Sounds In The Czech Republic - Vid

More Chilling Mystery Sounds - Budapest, Hungary - Vid

Sci-Fi Like Creepy Sounds Over Indonesia - Vid

Eerie Sounds In The Sky In The Black Of Night- Vid

Canada Workers Hear Frightening Sounds In Forest - Vid

Same Frightening Sounds In Canada Heard In Kiev - Vid

Weird Sounds In Odessa, Ukraine - Vid

Strange Sound Also In Colorado Mountains - Vid

Bizarre, Scary Sound Late At Night - Vid

Same Eerie Sounds In Daylight Montreal - Vid

Strange, Worldwide Mysterious Sound Summary - Vid

Same Chilling Sounds Heard Over Borneo Jan 11 & 12
    Last edited by jackovesk; 22nd January 2012 at 06:47.

28. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Jeff Rense & Charles Smith - Mysterious, Frightening Sounds Worldwide..!

The video above in Conklin Alberta has been debunked by Carmody, the birds singing not being from the right specie for that time in winter in Northern Alberta, those in the video are not there at that time.

May be other regions are having strange noises, but Conklin Alberta is most probably a fake video.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

christian (23rd January 2012), Cidersomerset (23rd January 2012)

30. Link to Post #179
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Jeff Rense & Charles Smith - Mysterious, Frightening Sounds Worldwide..!

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The video above in Conklin Alberta has been debunked by Carmody, the birds singing not being from the right specie for that time in winter in Northern Alberta, those in the video are not there at that time.

May be other regions are having strange noises, but Conklin Alberta is most probably a fake video.
    So Carmody is a 'Bird Expert' now too..???

I'm not saying whether or not some of these videos have been 'Faked', but I will be keeping my 'Ears Open' just the same...

Regards,

Jack

31. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

It says
    Quote Note:
    Although most of these sounds are in the acoustic frequency range, they are not actually audible by the human ear.
    So this doesn't answer the question.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (22nd January 2012), Referee (22nd January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast