+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: Strange sounds heard all around the world

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re:Strange sounds heard all around the world

I am just wondering - are the soundings ever heard by anyone in the country - or is it only in the big cities? I live way out in the middle of nowhere and it is very quiet - so quiet that you can hear the cows chewing their cud - but I have never heard anything of the like - no unexplained noises - so I am wondering if this is isolated to city streets and busy nights, and all the the things that relate to "life in the city" or is this happening in other places as well as in the cities?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

NeverMind (20th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Perhaps 'they' are using a number of TR-3B's out and about to promote fear tactics for the build-up of Dec 21,2012. Keep the sheeple surrounded in fear. The power of our collective consciousness can work either way!
    The Universe is Consciousness.

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member moontime's Avatar
    Thanks

I was skeptical when I first heard about the "sound". But my family and I have noticed it for the last couple of days. I am hearing what i would describe as a low frequency hum. It comes and it goes. It has a distinct cut off point. It starts quietly. I almost can't tell if I can hear it until it stops. Sometimes it gets so loud, I can hear it over everything else. I live in a residential part of a small town. I've tried following the noise. But when I get to where I think it should be, it sounds like its coming from somewhere else. Whatever it is... It's driving me crazy.
    Last edited by moontime; 4th February 2012 at 04:35.
    "SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE AN EVOLUTIONARY REEEJECT!!!
    Yeah, livin' in a high-tech world"

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moontime For This Post:

applejax (20th January 2012), Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Kristo (20th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Heard these(or very similar) sounds in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, maybe 3 weeks ago. First I thought it was the fan in my hotel room. Very strange.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pagan For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), Kristo (20th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,362 times in 274 posts

Hey Pagan~ Since some of the sounds on the posted videos sound different, could you point to which one sounded most like the one in which you heard? Any more details (duration, origin~sky or underground, etc?) Very interesting indeed.... Thank you for the contribution. We are all on a quest to figure out what the origin/meaning of this strange sound is originating....

Quote Posted by Pagan (here)
    Heard these(or very similar) sounds in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, maybe 3 weeks ago. First I thought it was the fan in my hotel room. Very strange.

9. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    EnergyGardener,

misunderstandings are only painful - and tragic, even - when they are left unsaid.
    So I am glad you spoke up.
    (Not that there would have been anything tragic - or even painful - about this particular misunderstanding. :-))

I forgot to ask you - and I apologise if you've already written about this (I must have missed it) - but I'd really like to hear about your (and other people's) personal experience with inexplicable sounds.
    That would be, to me, something far more interesting than highly iffy videos from dubious sources.
    NeverMind,

This was written earlier.
    Quote gs_powered,

I last heard the sounds this past Sunday morning, approximately 7:30 AM CT when I let my bulldog out. Typically my dog barks SW toward the neighbors house, trying to roust their German Sheppards outdoors. This time however, she barked at nothing I could see toward the SouthEast, and much more incessantly than normal. I stepped outside to see what she was barking at to hear a combination of what sounded like "loud highway traffic" and metal scraping. We are not close enough to any highway to generate the traffic noise. The most disturbing sound (to me and, likely caused my dog to bark) was the scraping metal. However, having written that, the noises I heard still did not seem as loud as the sounds on the videos posted here and elsewhere. They are not loud enough for me to hear inside the house.

Another member of my family with much younger ears hears these sounds more often than I do, sometimes from the inside of the house. I have only heard them outside previously two times; there was no scraping metal previously.

Right now there is a clear cold night sky with bright stars and silence. Surrounded by trees, the only disruptions we receive are the occasional rerouted jet aircraft waiting for clearance into O'Hare.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

10. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Got the impression it came from the sky. As far as I can remember, same sound.
    Frej Fick Odens Visdom, Som Gjorde Bocken Till En Bra Man, En God Man, Med Goda Mänskior, Fylgior Och Valkyrior

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pagan For This Post:

Kristo (20th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I am wondering if this is the same sound??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_460386.html

New Scientist:

For many months, the GEO600 team-members had been scratching their heads over inexplicable noise that is plaguing their giant detector. Then, out of the blue, a researcher approached them with an explanation. In fact, he had even predicted the noise before he knew they were detecting it. According to Craig Hogan, a physicist at the Fermilab particle physics lab in Batavia, Illinois, GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," says Hogan.

If this doesn't blow your socks off, then Hogan, who has just been appointed director of Fermilab's Center for Particle Astrophysics, has an even bigger shock in store: "If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram."
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), Kano (20th January 2012), moontime (20th January 2012), Words of Joy (23rd January 2012)

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

The sounds I heard just seemed to come from somewhere else, like Southeast (but that is where more dense populations are, so I immediately assume that is the source). But, besides never having heard them before, there is something "grander" about the noise, that you know the source will never be reached.

The sounds I heard are what you might hear if you lived next to a very busy highway and shipyard as they bend large heavy sheets of steel together.

I would much prefer to hear the sound of trumpets.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Kristo (20th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

From the truther girls on utube

Uploaded by thetruthergirls on 19 Jan 2012

Is this a possible scientific explanation for at least some of the noises people have been hearing around the world?
    http://www.rense.com/general95/eerie.html
    http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/HAARPbg.html
    http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2012/0...a-radiation-be...

http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showt...-Groaning-Unkn...
    Unsolved Mysteries mystery hum
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MKQ2AO-cvSI
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), moontime (20th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012), Wind (21st January 2012)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I am wondering if this is the same sound??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_460386.html

New Scientist:

For many months, the GEO600 team-members had been scratching their heads over inexplicable noise that is plaguing their giant detector. Then, out of the blue, a researcher approached them with an explanation. In fact, he had even predicted the noise before he knew they were detecting it. According to Craig Hogan, a physicist at the Fermilab particle physics lab in Batavia, Illinois, GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," says Hogan.

If this doesn't blow your socks off, then Hogan, who has just been appointed director of Fermilab's Center for Particle Astrophysics, has an even bigger shock in store: "If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram."
    This is the first mainstream explanantion I have heard of. Thanks for sharing Billyji. So does this mean these sounds are exactly NOT what Mr. Hogan says they are or is there something of substance there? Sort of the opposite of the old addage "don't believe anything until it is officially denied."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by toad (here)
    Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    I'm calling B.S. on these video clips.

At :47 there is a distinctive bird call. At 13:38 the same bird call is heard. The reason some of these sound tracks sound so similar is because they're copied from the same one.

The reverb/echo is another problem with the sound tracks. There's too much of it. Sounds like it came from someone's home recording studio.

Audio is way easier to "fake" than video. Stay vigilant.
    I'm a pretty big skeptic, and I had no idea of these sounds until actually hearing it for myself. It lasted a really long time, was very deep and it had a real dense texture to it. We couldn't figure out where it was originating from. Some of those clips you may witness could very well be fake but I know a majority of them are not.
    Just FYI - I'm not saying all of this is fake, but had to point out that particular clip wasn't one to put your chips on.

No way am I dismissing the claims of folks on this board who have heard and even recorded the "tripod" sounds themselves.

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    From the truther girls on utube
    Billyji,

I completely agree with the idea that the sounds are from varying sources, and take note that I am surrounded by trees. As I've suggested earlier, I believe we are often hearing HAARP disinformation, pre-earthquake HAARP sounds, and now earth sounds that we perhaps should try to relax and absorb (visualize the heart/ears bridge?). I do not claim that I am hearing the natural earth sounds, but that may change. Wanting to know may be the difference, as with UFO sightings, encounters, spiritual learning and most subjects of PA. Do you/we want to understand and hear these sounds or not?

I believe that is the cause for much of the friction (no pun intended) on PA: Many want all available information provided immediately to everyone for gut discernment (time is short). Others, that often come off as hostile, because they are alarmed that "innocent or naive" minds will accept/embrace (what may be) deceptive information from the wrong people, setting some people three steps back or completely in the wrong direction. While siding with the "don't shoot the messenger or those that brought the messenger" side that hopes that those that are searching for the truth "can handle the truth" or lies in some cases, I worry too that PA is infiltrated with at least a few skillful disinformation artists. It's a war, right? ...I digress; back to Sounds:

Notwithstanding the HAARP sounds, I have this gut feeling that all of us are receiving the good vibrations from these sources, whether audible or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F1030010.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	12854
    -and-

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Me too, I've been waking between the hours of 1:30 am and in the quiet hours until dawn, I feel something big is coming for us, that we have known for a long time deep inside and the yearning to return to more comfortable happier times.

How's the song go? "There's got to be something better than this, there's got to be something better than this. 'and when I find that something better than this, I'm gonna get up, I'm gonna get out, I'm gonna get up and get out and do it!"
    Has anyone in the last 48 hours since Tuesday been hearing a sound like the trumpet via your pc speaker, very similar to the trumpet sound only more like the close encounter communication. I thought maybe I shouldn't be telling my doubting Thomas husband, because of the questions of mental stability from him, but he actually heard it this morning about 7 times and said it sounds like some sort of ET communication or intelligience coming through transmission as it sounded like trumpet frequency tone in some sort of pulse pattern every few seconds or so. 8-12 seconds and then a repeat in the same or a different tone a slow speech-like communication. Very interesting and I hope and pray very much so, that I am able to hear the tone when it happens.
    Grateful for the time to experience the truth.
    It makes sense that if ET wanted to contact us, through the computer would be an obvious choice, reducing shock and allowing us to gradually process - that is, for those of us that don't entirely trust the conversations we have in our heads, like so many channellers...I'll be looking forward to my computer talking to me! Like you, I feel something is coming, the weather has been getting stranger and this mild winter after the unprecedented freeze of the last one, makes me think of the water gets sucked back before the tsunami. I wish I didn't feel so apocalyptic, I intend a peaceful 'convergence'!

Keep us updated if it happens again.

24. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I am calling b.s. on this one gang. I was watching clips of the movie "Cloverfield" last night and there were some identical sounds in the Brooklyn Bridge scene. Not to say these were lifted from the movie but it sounds like all the sounds from several different points on the earth by several different people happened to be captured in stereo etc.

25. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    I am calling b.s. on this one gang. I was watching clips of the movie "Cloverfield" last night and there were some identical sounds in the Brooklyn Bridge scene. Not to say these were lifted from the movie but it sounds like all the sounds from several different points on the earth by several different people happened to be captured in stereo etc.
    Somebody notify the media.
    -and-

26. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

So even though there are a couple of people here on Avalon that have posted their own personal videos of this phenomenon and heard the noise with their own ears, you are still calling b.s.?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), Sesan (22nd January 2012)

28. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

there is a thread about hologram/ earth, a colapsing of space time just a you zoom in on a newspaper photo only to find it's small dots, like photos screened for half tone print. our cosmos may be a hologram, and now it's cycle is complete, thus the noise is space time breaking down on a cosmic level.... note, jupiter is brighter than normal and saturn is making the same noise, our solar system is shifting, just as was foretold long ago, end of an age, begining of a new one... from the matrix - welcome to world of the real Neo...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 20th January 2012 at 18:56.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Kano (20th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

I was quite skeptical at first but am starting to think there may be something to this.

My girlfriend's friend resides in a Manitoba, Canada town where this sound was apparently heard, and has confirmed hearing it himself. A lot of foreign news networks have discussed this sound/phenomena as it happened in their own localities, so clearly it's not someone merely modifying a youtube video with a sound from a movie. I think it's worth paying attention when entire cities are hearing this & it's being featured on the local news...

Having said the above, I'm as puzzled as everyone else as to what this actually is.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Kano (20th January 2012), Sesan (22nd January 2012), Zillah (20th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Actually when I first heard it I thought it was something out of War of the Worlds, I was expecting tripods to arrive over the horizon at any moment. My dad heard it too, we were both looking around for some explanation but couldn't even really pin point from which direction it was even coming from. It lasted quite a long time as well making it even more peculiar.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2012), Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), Kano (20th January 2012), Pagan (20th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast