+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Strange sounds heard all around the world

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks

Default Re: Strange sounds heard all around the world

Alex Putney interview - Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide
    January 30, 2012
    Alex Putney is behind the website humanresonance.org. He is also the author of "Lightwater", "Phi" and "Veil of Invisibility". Alex, currently in La Maná, Ecuador, is with us to discuss the recent worldwide phenomena of strange sounds. Alex argues that these sounds are due to increased solar activity and resonance changes related to infrasound standing waves that we are now experiencing at an increasing rate. A few of the videos are likely copy cats and others might be intended to muddy the waters but underneathe Alex says, there is a real phenomena, which more and more people are experiencing. Alex also stresses that these changes are positive. It's not the apocalypse or the end of the world. In November 2003, the last time an unprecedented X-class solar flare erupted a deep low thumping sound was recorded and reported in Seattle. We'll listen to and discuss this clip. Also, Alex tells us about piezoelectric fires in Vietnam and his own sighting of a resonant plasma craft in the skies above La Maná in Ecuador.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-120130.php

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pagan For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), onawah (4th February 2012), Referee (3rd February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2012), Terra (22nd February 2012), Timreh (17th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #262
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Pagan (here)
    Alex Putney interview - Strange Sounds Heard Worldwide
    January 30, 2012
    Alex Putney is behind the website humanresonance.org. He is also the author of "Lightwater", "Phi" and "Veil of Invisibility". Alex, currently in La Maná, Ecuador, is with us to discuss the recent worldwide phenomena of strange sounds. Alex argues that these sounds are due to increased solar activity and resonance changes related to infrasound standing waves that we are now experiencing at an increasing rate. A few of the videos are likely copy cats and others might be intended to muddy the waters but underneathe Alex says, there is a real phenomena, which more and more people are experiencing. Alex also stresses that these changes are positive. It's not the apocalypse or the end of the world. In November 2003, the last time an unprecedented X-class solar flare erupted a deep low thumping sound was recorded and reported in Seattle. We'll listen to and discuss this clip. Also, Alex tells us about piezoelectric fires in Vietnam and his own sighting of a resonant plasma craft in the skies above La Maná in Ecuador.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-120130.php
    26,000 year Planetary Alignment maybe..?

PTW have a 'Huge Speaker' in the Ionosphere..?

Jesus says 'The End Times' are upon us and the 'Trumphets' are sounding..?

Video Pranksters are having a 'Field Day'..?

ET Invasion is 'Nigh'..?

ET Saviors are upon our doorstep..?

Divine 'Intervention'..?

God had too much 'Rich Food' and 'Farted'..?

Who does 'Really Know', except the ones 'Who Know'..?

Most have , they can only 'Speculate' & 'Guess'..!...

4. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

God forgot to turn off the intercom in his bedroom and we are hearing his loud snoring.
    Somebody get him one of those Ultimate Stop Snoring Solutions.
    I hear they work pretty well.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (19th February 2012)

6. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Member IndiGo33's Avatar
    Thanks

This reminds me of "Taos Hum" phenomenon I have read a while back. It is described as a low pitch frequency sound like a diesel engine that doesn't have a single source. What is interesting is that sound frequency is only heard by a certain percent of population that is present in an area of such activity. I remember hearing such noises as a child before moving to USA but they never seemed frighting or unusual to me.
    The path I choose is one of wisdom, light and joy...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IndiGo33 For This Post:

Cartomancer (13th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Strange sounds explained by Russian scientists.

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?op...-news&Itemid=9

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Limor Wolf (5th February 2012), onawah (5th February 2012), Wind (5th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This scientist's explanation is as credible as any I've seen, though I would still LIKE to think that some of those sounds were being made by ET technology disabling DUMBS!
    I wonder when we'll ever REALLY know the truth about that theory.

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Strange sounds explained by Russian scientists.

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?op...-news&Itemid=9
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

12. Link to Post #267
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

How very interesting. It seems that whatever it is, according to the Russian scientists it is most likely coming from the core of the earth, in correlation to the solar activity (flares). what turns out in their opinion to - "must be a very large-scale energy processes ."

Key sentence for me in this article: "That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Timreh (23rd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #268
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

There's more to that sentence than meets the eye There is a hell of a lot going on, I feel it, but can't really describe it. I just feel "different",

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

16. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    How very interesting. It seems that whatever it is, according to the Russian scientists it is most likely coming from the core of the earth, in correlation to the solar activity (flares). what turns out in their opinion to - "must be a very large-scale energy processes ."

Key sentence for me in this article: "That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase."
    does he mean the natural energy transformation or the forced gas-fracking and oil-drilling ???

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

18. Link to Post #270
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    Quote Posted by Limor (here)

does he mean the natural energy transformation or the forced gas-fracking and oil-drilling ???
    The energy transformation. But I'd hazard a guess that the gas-fracking, though seen as a nagative thing by us, actually acts as a form of accupuncture for Mother Earth....

It's be kinda funny to find that to be the case for sure, like a "you thought you were hurting me, but you actually HEALED me, thanks!"....

19. Link to Post #271
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

OK Guys i have worked out what the strange sounds are. All the time It was Nick Pope opening his mouth allowing his belly to rumble nonsense. I have gathered all the evidence here for you all to see

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

21. Link to Post #272
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I'm sure everyone has considered that the strange noises could be a Project Blue Beam phenomena?

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

22. Link to Post #273
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

It could be Momma Earth going through labor pains as she readies to birth a new era. Evolution is tough work, it's hard to be silent under that much stress. You have to release a little steam, vent a little, spit, sputter and scream sometimes.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

aquamarine (24th February 2012), Cartomancer (14th February 2012), Timreh (23rd February 2012)

24. Link to Post #274
    Avalon Member FutureHumanDestiny's Avatar
    Thanks

some of these are legitimate but as some people point out, there are as many strange sounds recordings as there are fake flying saucer videos.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to FutureHumanDestiny For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #275
    Language
    English
    Thanks

2012 Ascension Symptoms & the Global Sound Phenomenon
    Denise LeFay

February 17, 2012
    Quote 2012 Ascension Symptoms & the Global Sound Phenomenon

I received an email the other day from one of my readers (who wishes to remain anonymous) asking if I’d give my impressions on the global “strange sounds” phenomenon that many people have heard and recorded in 2011 and 2012. This reader included in his letter some YouTube links of these “strange sounds” from around the world and this was the first time I’d watched and heard this particular “strange sound” phenomenon. [Please search "2012 strange sounds" at YouTube to hear them if you haven't as yet.]

Since 1999 I’ve occasionally heard ascension-related unusual sounds moving through the air but they were not the same phenomenon as these 2011 and 2012 “strange sounds” and didn’t sound like them at all. Many of the past sounds I’ve heard I knew—because they feel dramatically different from the pure, undistorted, “organic” Light energies—were negative Dark Beings and energies literally on the move due to being energetically dislodged by the continuous infusions of higher frequency Light Energies into this world and dimension. Other of these unusual sounds I’ve clairaudiently heard over the years had no negative, dark energy or intent attached to them but were certainly ascension-related phenomenon. I sense these 2011 and 2012 “strange sounds” people have captured on video are more of these ascension-related phenomenon that greater numbers of people are finally able to perceive. It is 2012 after all!
    JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE IT’S IN THE AIR DOESN’T MEAN THAT’S WHERE IT’S ACTUALLY COMING FROM

From about 2004 until 2009 I repeatedly heard loud, multiple booming thunder-like sounds up in the air. While hearing these booming sounds in the air I could always sense which direction they were coming from and traveling towards. In other words, these loud booming thunder-like sounds up in the air were directional and on the move. What they were exactly I did not know for many years.

One day I came across an online article by earthquake geologists who use some device to be able to hear underground sounds that are in a frequency range far too low for humans to hear; far too low (or high) unless one is clairaudient and/or an Earth Sensitive as most Starseeds/Lightworker/Indigos are. In this article the geologists described using this machine to be able to hear and track directional flow of underground magma and, you guessed it, it sounded like great booming thunder-like sounds. The moment I read that I realized the sounds I’d clairaudiently heard for years up in the air was actually underground magma flowing in very distinct directions that I could also detect. To me the mystery wasn’t that I could hear this but — why was I hearing ultra-low frequency underground sounds up in the air?

(I’ve also wondered why I haven’t heard these great booming thunder-like sounds in the air since about 2009. I believe it’s because the underground magma flowing and tremendous tectonic pressures have been better distributed (integrated, balanced etc.) during those years between 2004–2009 which is a positive thing. This of course is not saying this can’t or won’t happen again now in 2012. The possibility exists that the greater the cosmic, galactic center, and solar energies become in 2012, the greater the pressures below ground—2D—in the flowing magma and tectonic plates may become as everything shifts, ascends into a vastly higher frequency, state, location and timeline.

The reason I bring this years-old issue up about my hearing underground flowing magma sounds booming like thunder up in the air is because these 2011 and 2012 global “strange sounds” are I believe energy related; cosmic, galactic center (GC), solar, changing magnetic field, energy ascension-related phenomenon.
    LET’S NOT GIVE ALL THE CREDIT TO TEAM DARK OKAY?

I know many people (far too many in my opinion) automatically credit the “bad guys”, or as I call them, Team Dark—the physical human elite, the government, military, HAARP, high-tech machines and weapons, the non-human and non-physical negative ETs, Reptilians etc., credit for absolutely everything that happens on Earth now. I however have never believed that these egoic deluded dark jerks are as powerful as many people currently believe them to be, which may sound odd coming from someone whose repeatedly had fully conscious, lucid, face-to-face encounters and conversations with some of the negative aliens, plus been attacked by them repeatedly over the decades. Team Dark is not powerful—what they are are adept cons, dark magicians, thieves, manipulators and parasites.

I’ve always known they (the human members of Team Dark) have advanced weapons and devices, but I also know that they (the physical human puppets and the non-physical alien Team Dark members) cannot override Source/All That Is/God and evolution. They can and will only be able to go so far and then these negative egoic jerks run into energetic dead-ends at every turn because nothing and no one can override Source/God/All That Is and the Grand Evolutionary Cycles. Period.

Since 1999 I’ve repeatedly lived through phase after phase of more Light Energies entering this world and Team Dark—both physical and non-physical, human and non-human—automatically retaliating against the inflowing increase of higher frequency Light Energies and attacks (in any number of ways) the Starseeds/Lightworkers/Indigos who are embodying and anchoring it in this world. This is how it’s been; an ongoing territorial energy battle from Team Dark trying to stop, derail, distract, distort, override, wound, imbalance, drive insane, harm or kill those embodying and anchoring the Light Energies on Earth now. Most dictators don’t easily relinquish their power, control and riches, so this retaliation against every phase of incoming Light Energies and the Light Energy Embodiers has been how things have played out during the twenty-five Ascension years (1987–2012). I can say that from personal experience, but I can also tell you from personal experience that Team Dark (the “powers that were”) are NOT all-powerful so please don’t give them all the credit (or your focus) for every ascension-related anomaly and planetary change.

I mention this subject about Team Dark again because, with the start of 2012, I felt (as I’m sure many of you also did) another good-sized global upsurge in the negative energies trying to gain back some energetic and physical Earth territory and grab (possess) more humans to use, control, and feed off of. This latest surge I felt in January 2012 was especially disheartening because I SO want this negativity permanently gone. It will be, but this is the last big dramatic push and flurry from Team Dark in this world trying to recapture and regain power and control and we can much more quickly end this by not feeding and empowering them in any way. What individual consciousness focuses on is more potent and important now than ever before so be consciously aware of and responsible for your thoughts and who and what you’re fueling with them.
    2012 EARTH & HUMAN ASCENSION SYMPTOMS

With the start of January 2012, I began hearing constant ringing in my ears/head on top of the nearly constant head pains and pressures. I’ve gone within/without to investigate this 2012 inner ear ringing, plus the nearly constant head pains and pressures that move around my head, skull, jaws, temples, eyes, sinuses and sometimes down the back of my head into my neck. If I can’t access higher level knowledge I’m after in my usual ways then I’ll try other methods, like going out into space to see what I can perceive from that position. This is what I did the other day and was able to perceive a bit more about the current 2012 (the winter months before the 2012 Spring Equinox on March 19th) Galactic Center (GC) Energy Wave pulses and the symptoms they’re causing humans and Earth.

I saw that the Energy Wave pulses radiating from the GC are primary energies currently (hammering) transforming us, our entire bodies, heads, endocrine glandular system and connected chakra system, and is the cause of the ringing in the ears and pains and pressures in our heads. (The 2012 solar transmissions are major secondary energies pummeling us as well. And, the dramatically changing magnetic field around Earth is another symptom of the Ascension Process and end of the this Evolutionary Cycle as represented by the Mayan calendar that we’re being affected by also.) Based on what I’ve seen and perceived these GC Energy Wave pulses (or whatever scientific term you want or need to call them) impacting Earth and our bodies (and heads very much in these last years of the twenty-five yearlong Ascension Process) are what’s causing the inner ear ringing, the severe head pains and pressures, plus these “strange sounds” being heard globally in 2011 and 2012. Earth and humanity are increasingly being vibrationally rung like bells by these cosmic GC Energy Wave pulses, all the amplified solar energies, and the changing magnetic field.

All of these cosmic energy events and the ascension-related phenomenon and symptoms they produce are natural and necessary happenings at the end of each Evolutionary Cycle and push the transition out of one Evolutionary Cycle and into the next one. They (and other even larger energies and sources that are difficult to describe) are Divine evolutionary triggers that activate and drive everything everywhere at the end of the Evolutionary Cycle. Just like my hearing ultra-low frequency underground flowing magma sounds up in the air for many years, these GC Energy Wave pulses radiating in all directions throughout space come into contact with anything in its path and cause it to literally vibrate differently which transfigures it; the Milky Way galaxy, space, the stars, suns, planets, humans, consciousness, all life everywhere in its path. Is it any wonder that ascension-related sound phenomenon and other anomalies are happening to Earth and to us and our bodies? In all honesty I’ve expected far more phenomenon to happen since 1999 that more people around the world would be able to see, hear, feel, sense and perceive. I wouldn’t be surprised if more and more light anomalies and sound phenomenon and other strange things happen throughout 2012 due to what is and has happened via the Ascension Process.

These GC Energy Wave pulses don’t just happen once and then ta da! totally and completely evolved or transformed. As with all of these ascension-related energies they repeat many times throughout the twenty-five Ascension years (1987–2012) so we, our bodies, consciousness, life, Earth, stars etc., can incrementally make the evolutionary energetic shifts and changes so our bodies aren’t destroyed by The Process itself. I saw/perceived these MASSIVE GC Energy Wave pulses radiating outward in all directions throughout the Milky Way galaxy (and beyond) energetically triggering profound DNA activations within humanity at a new and different level in 2012, and literally ringing us and Earth like a bell repeatedly and more often than we’ve experienced before. I’m hearing, seeing, and being affected by these energies in 2012 primarily in my head (elsewhere too but nothing as severe as in my head) and in that microcosm/macrocosm way we feel in our bodies these ascension symptoms just as Earth does in her body. The two things are actually one thing because Earth and humanity are intimately connected in ways we’re just starting to remember.
    THINGS ARE NEVER EXACTLY WHAT THEY SEEM AT FIRST GLANCE

RECAP: More ascension-related higher frequency Light Energies arrive here on/in/through Earth and our bodies via these different Divine cosmic delivery systems and, as usual, Team Dark gets highly irritated by the increasing Light and lashes out and attacks and does whatever it can to hold on to what its had. The negativity surges again briefly, attacks again briefly, and does whatever it can in an attempt to NOT CHANGE. We of Team Light feel this negative crap and try to not become too frustrated or discouraged for too long from Team Dark’s frantic and pathetic 2012 stunts. On top of all this there’s the increasing ascension symptoms that we (Starseeds, Lightworkers, Indigos) plus rapidly growing numbers of regular folk around the world are experiencing now every minute of every day. I know that every time Team Dark surges and tries to gain some of its power and control back, it’s really a sign that another major round of Light Energies have arrived in this world which are rapidly changing, evolving, transforming and transfiguring everything here. See how the one thing affects the other and vice versa? What may have at first seemed like a “negative” in our world is, in my opinion, actually a very positive sign of how much really has and is changing now. And, expect more phenomenon because it’s finally time for what we’ve lived through to be manifesting for others to see, hear, feel and witness too.
    Copyright © 2012–2013 Denise Le Fay. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Kristo (24th February 2012), Realeyes (23rd February 2012)

28. Link to Post #276
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Lightbulb Re: Strange sounds heard all around the world

I have posted a couple of times in this thread – these strange sounds have me very curious indeed.

I have an exciting update from my friend who has heard these sounds with her physical ears, but before I go into this I would like to share some of my own contemplations and progress of thought.

All my life I have had the ability to have Out of Body Experiences, which has given me quite an insight into Inferred, the dimensional levels above this physical. The moment I heard these sounds like steel upon steel, it instantly reminded me of Inferred sounds. I very much liked the post above from ‘Onawah’ that mentioned “were negative Dark Beings and energies literally on the move due to being energetically dislodged by the continuous infusions of higher frequency Light Energies into this world and dimension”, I agree with this, you would be amazed with what is floating around us in our atmosphere. Think of dimensions like pages stacked in a big book. There is certainly a spiritual loving clean-up releasing stuck entities and thought patterns – Thank God.

On a Soul level, I have heard these sounds before but not in this lifetime, way back on other planets that were in the process of Ascending into higher frequencies. I recognise these sounds as birthing pains.

I have been particularly interested in the Tibetan Cave Sounds that were recorded by Russian Scientists, this has a multitude of harmonics and sometimes Heavenly sounds contained within it's song that is very unlike the un-harmonious sounds being heard around the world. I have even mediated with the Tibetan Cave sounds – I highly recommend it, as in my view this is connecting to the Earth as she is re-tuning herself. I would NOT, EVER recommend meditating to the city sounds etc.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=pZLlgpAqcW4

Now I have heard lots of theories about what others have said the sounds are caused by and remain open minded to suggestions. I did find it curious looking at the map someone had put together plotting where these sounds had been heard. I also took note of the large areas around Earth such as Africa for instance that had no reports of such sounds (early Feb when last checked). Well I spoke to a friend whose mother lives in Kenya – she had heard the ‘running water’ sounds (other people around the world have been recording these too). She was in an area 10 miles away from any running water, streams or rivers, and these sounds continued for 3 days/nights. Her mother intuitively knew these sounds were a song from Earth awakening.

So this got me thinking. If one is able to see the Morphogenic Fields around our planet, one would see how they vary from country to country, city to town to village etc, especially very dense morphogenic fields around war torn areas or places of dense consciousness. IMHO, these sounds are related to this, and in ‘clean’ high frequency areas the sounds will be heard in greater harmonics.

So with this in mind, I have been waiting to hear if anyone has heard these sounds again, preferably in the same spot they heard them before, and if the sounds were now different – better still more harmonious as this would be a good sign of progress. I finally have some confirmation that backs this idea.

My friend who lives in London first heard the sounds in the second week of January while standing in her back garden during the daytime. She described the sound liken to steel rubbing upon steel.

The strange sound returned again on the 14th of February, while in her back garden having a cigarette, the time was around 8pm in the evening. She reported the sound had changed quite dramatically. This time the sound was much louder, and HARMONIOUS in nature, similar to someone playing Tibetan bowls is the closest she could describe it. She listened to this for some time then felt incredibly tired and had to have a 10 min lie down – 3 ½ hours later she woke up, her kids had put themselves to bed – this has never happened before. She suspects the Sound had brought on this deep sleep – maybe a re-tuning of sorts?

Anyway, I thought I would share what I have so far gathered. I am filled with encouraging hope by her two accounts.

This is work in progress; if anyone else has heard these sounds, and now hearing them differently in nature towards a more harmonious sound, please email me.

Like the post above, I intuitively know these sounds are connected to what is happening from the Galactic Centre and the Space Weather we are now encountering here on Earth and in our Solar System.

Alchemy is as work - bringing in its wake a new Conscious Awareness!

29. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

The Russian explanation sounds good too me. When I heard it I kinda felt it was geological in nature.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

30. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

No idea ... just passing along more food for thought.

Strange Sounds in Missoula: My Ear-witness Account.

I’ve had vivid nightmares ever since I posted the very eerie and “strange sounds” that has Missoula talking and looking toward the sky. Awful, awful nightmares. My wife woke me from a dream last night where she says I was screaming like she’s never heard me scream before. I don’t recall dreaming about aliens, nor about 2012. Nothing like that. It was more so about the circumstances of yesterdays event and how I felt enormous pressure from the community to maintain my integrity. It was as if a hundred voices had questions all at the same time – people yelling in my ear saying that I was lying, or that they were frightened and wondering where they needed to go for their family’s safety. It all became so much that I had to start yelling back. And that’s when I woke up.

All this weekend, real voices from friends and family have raised concerns about the ominous metallic sounds I was able to capture near my neighborhood. The same kinds of mysterious noises that are currently being heard around the world. Of course my first thought was that of this being tied into the whole “strange sounds” phenomenon that has taken the web by storm since the beginning of the year. But after replaying the sounds over and over again, I can’t help but think of other, perhaps man-made, possibilities. Let’s break down a few ways this recording could have happened. But first, a little extra background:

Origin of the strange sounds video:

I was indeed the person who filmed the evidence. It was yesterday, Saturday, Feb 18th around 12:40pm in the Hellgate Elementary School playground. I was taking my daughter out for her daily exercise (the same girl you see in the distance in the video) along with my dog. I started to hear the sounds early on in our little adventure and the first time it was heard my dog perked her ears up and my daughter stopped in her tracks. That sound was identical to the one I had taped later, and lasted just as long. Now since I’ve been following this worldwide strange sounds phenomenon for some time, the whole “End of the world” thing popped instantly into my head. What if this was one of those sounds? I had my phone ready to capture the next one just in case. Sure enough, five minutes later the sound had returned. This second sound was captured but I never released this video only because I kept yelling for my daughter to come closer, and honestly I didn’t want the public to be hearing her name for privacy reasons. Perhaps I’ll bleep out her name and upload that one someday too.

The third time I heard the sound was when you saw me begin to record the video. One thing that cannot be heard is exactly how loud it was. It could be heard, yes. But was it extremely loud? Not really. Not loud enough for the whole city to hear it, which leads me to believe the sound came from close by and was extremely isolated. It also makes me think that perhaps this could be something man-made and mechanical very near by.

So let’s explore our options..

Could it be the train tracks near by?

The Missoula rail system is one very loud and unpredictable beast. Trains connecting their loads to another is a sound very familiar to locals. Loud bangs and screeches can be heard from nearly 10 miles away at any given point throughout the day. Still, that doesn’t explain the fan-like whirring sound (heard at about :11 seconds into the video) that started the sound effect off.

What about the Missoula airport?

This to me seems like the least likely of places that kind of sound would come from. I’ve lived in this neighborhood for nearly 4 years and have heard all kinds of planes coming and going overhead and on the runway. I’ve never heard a plane sound like this before.

What about industrial sounds?

My neighborhood is very quiet and we were about 3 blocks away from any busy intersection during the incident. Can’t say I’ve ever heard an automobile of any kind with that kind of noise. But how about mechanical noises from around the Hellgate Elementary School? Air conditioning units in the cold? Power generators? This to me, seems like the most likely and realistic of all the explanations.

Whatever it was, the purpose of sharing this was not to scare this city into running for the hills. And please, don’t ever think this was my lame attempt at a practical joke. Yes, I have been known to pull a fast one on this community from time to time. But this time was not a prank or PR stunt. It was simply something unexplained that I hope we could shed some light on with your help.

Is this God’s second coming? Are the aliens aligning for their global attack? Is it Mother Nature preparing to kick us off this planet? Take from it what you will. Follow your instincts, and always, ALWAYS ask questions. It’s the only way we can get the answers. Even if it means I have to suffer through a paranoid nightmare or two to get to the bottom of it all.

http://1075zoofm.com/strange-sounds-...tness-account/

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Limor Wolf (24th February 2012), MorningSong (25th February 2012), mountain_jim (24th February 2012)

32. Link to Post #279
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,631 times in 8,592 posts

It was hard for me to believe that was not well-produced 'ambient' or 'space' music, like that heard on the old Hearts of Space radio show.

Very weird and yet very cool. Thanks for the link/
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th February 2012 at 19:01.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

toad (24th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #280
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    It was hard for me to believe that was not well-produced 'ambient' or 'space' music, like that heard on the old Hearts of Space radio show.

Very weird and yet very cool. Thanks for the link/
    I used to produce ambient music, still do on occasion, when I first heard it, it was deeply textured and almost seductive, it wouldnt be really hard to make a video like that, however after having heard this first hand I can attest to its legitimacy. I can only assume a % of the sound videos on youtube are fake.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast