+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Strange sounds heard all around the world

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Re:Strange sounds heard all around the world

Quote 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Are you in the spirit enabling you to hear God’s trumpet?

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
    The trumpet is a symbol that signifies a very clear sounding message being spoken to you, a very unmistakable message that you hear in the Spirit, and it is a Voice that you will recognize and never forget. It's not a real trumpet that you blow, but a clear sounding message that is getting your attention to what is being spoken to you. Trumpets were used to sound the alarm and to call the people to assembly for a purpose, along with many other things, and in Revelation it is a symbol that you must be able to discern - along with the rest of the book.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Carmen (19th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), Lisab (19th January 2012), Moemers (20th January 2012), Ontarioguy (20th January 2012), pwn_thyself (20th January 2012), sygh (19th January 2012), truth4me (19th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Quote 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Are you in the spirit enabling you to hear God’s trumpet?

4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
    The trumpet is a symbol that signifies a very clear sounding message being spoken to you, a very unmistakable message that you hear in the Spirit, and it is a Voice that you will recognize and never forget. It's not a real trumpet that you blow, but a clear sounding message that is getting your attention to what is being spoken to you. Trumpets were used to sound the alarm and to call the people to assembly for a purpose, along with many other things, and in Revelation it is a symbol that you must be able to discern - along with the rest of the book.
    this is logic and wisdom working together here in HORIZONS reply----excellent.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), HORIZONS (19th January 2012), Lisab (19th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've heard about something today that is interesting, the noise is being produced by Jupiter. Something about it being close to us (relatively as orbits go) and the influences of its magnetic fields on our magnetosphere, making echo noises when its in a certain position relative to us.
    Or something like that. Which would explain why its being hears all over the globe. I've been trying to find out more about this and the cycle. It would seem to explain this noise?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to steveofengland For This Post:

Art (20th January 2012), bluestflame (21st January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), frodo13 (20th January 2012), jjjones (19th January 2012), mahalall (26th January 2012), muxfolder (24th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Weird...

quote...
    A trumpet sound (best described as the trumpet noise Christopher Nolan seemed to be in love with in Inception) has been heard again all over the world, leaving millions to wonder where the sound is coming from.

angel-trumpetWhile strange, off putting, and just a tad ominous (especially with all the Apocalyptic fervor surrounding the 2012 myths) this is not the first time that the horns have been heard.

Reports have been pouring in from the four corners of the Earth, claiming to have heard this same mysterious sound since August of 2011 (the reports seemed to died down some time in October of 2011 with them recently starting to crop back up).

Check out these videos featuring the noise…

Others claim the sound to be the thrusters from an enormous alien mothership as it passes over a city/area (this video is supported by Video 5). Needless to say, those who dreamed up this nutty explanation claim that the alien mothership is making this noise while cruising along cloaked by some sort of invisibility field.

There are some (admittedly, these are those who have just **** for an imagination) who feel that the noise could be an earthquake or some other geological release of subterranean pressure.

And of course, you can’t do an unexplained phenomenon story without the “this is total bull****” crowd making sure we all know that they know that this is nothing more than some lonely asshole’s cries for attention (these guys, I might add, suck)…

While we might never know what it is causing that noise (unless, of course, either this is an alien invasion or all Hell is loosed upon the Earth…) we at The Weekly Constitutional will be sure to let you know of anything the second we hear about it (Because while there seem to be as many theories as there are witnesses, strangely absent from the above listing of explanations is the World’s governments thoughts on the matter).

more vids here...
    http://www.theweeklyconstitutional.c...ound-the-world

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Phoenix1304 (20th January 2012), Realeyes (19th January 2012), steveofengland (19th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Hmmmm.....Jerico comes to mind!
    Exactly.

And because many people are aware of the relevant biblical passages, this may - or may not - be indicative of a widespread hoax, or rather, a series of "copycat" hoaxes.
    (Perhaps not in all cases.)

The problem with these videos that are mushrooming all over YouTube is that they have not been subjected to proper scrutiny.
    (The one above - the first one - has been demonstrated to be a hoax in another thread here.)

Until we know this is a legitimate phenomenon in the first place, it is impossible - or at the very least, it is useless - to discuss their origin, let alone their possible" meaning".

It would be very helpful if the authors notified the media instead of posting them on YouTube only.
    I wrote more at length about this in that other thread.
    (Here's is one of my posts, so I won't repeat myself.)

Like I said, I am NOT saying all of them are hoaxes, but we have no way of determining which ones could be genuine unless they are properly analysed.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 19th January 2012 at 21:55.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), Lisab (19th January 2012), Phoenix1304 (20th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Me too, I've been waking between the hours of 1:30 am and in the quiet hours until dawn, I feel something big is coming for us, that we have known for a long time deep inside and the yearning to return to more comfortable happier times.

How's the song go? "There's got to be something better than this, there's got to be something better than this. 'and when I find that something better than this, I'm gonna get up, I'm gonna get out, I'm gonna get up and get out and do it!"
    Has anyone in the last 48 hours since Tuesday been hearing a sound like the trumpet via your pc speaker, very similar to the trumpet sound only more like the close encounter communication. I thought maybe I shouldn't be telling my doubting Thomas husband, because of the questions of mental stability from him, but he actually heard it this morning about 7 times and said it sounds like some sort of ET communication or intelligience coming through transmission as it sounded like trumpet frequency tone in some sort of pulse pattern every few seconds or so. 8-12 seconds and then a repeat in the same or a different tone a slow speech-like communication. Very interesting and I hope and pray very much so, that I am able to hear the tone when it happens.
    Grateful for the time to experience the truth.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th January 2012), crosby (19th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), NeverMind (19th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012), unearth9 (20th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

I hear the sounds often these days (our "hearing impaired' bulldog does not appreciate them) but the sound is not as loud as the recordings I see posted online.

HAARP? I started a large response (with multiple website addresses) regarding Tesla's technology, identified as HAARP within the US military program, then realized I simply do not have the time to do that. Ample information is available for you if you choose to google the US, Russian (former Soviet) and even Chinese programs. There are many articles showing strange blue/pink holes in the clouds just prior to the Japanese earthquake / tsunami suggesting that it was HAARP induced. I have read that HAARP can be used for many things, including weather manipulation. This could be with actual purpose or simply experimentation to see what can be accomplished. Haven't we been the willing guinea pigs?

While we had some weird weather several months ago, I happened to notice on the network's radar (on TV) there was a perfect "circle" absence of clouds just North of my location. This circle was unexplained, nowhere near any radar station/vector. I immediately went online to pull up radar images and they all happened to be down, with the message, "data is unavailable." They were all up 30 minutes later with no "empty circle." Coincidence? Perhaps.

It is most interesting to note that GFL (Greg Giles) suggested this morning that we should search for answers of all things, including these sounds:

Quote We have been asked by our channel Greg if we can shed some light on the mysterious sounds that seem to be emanating from your skies, or at least echoing into the skies. We say at this time to follow your clues and seek these answers for yourselves. It is this search, your quest for the answers to these questions that builds bridges within your mind, and these bridges are your means to new worlds in the higher realms. These words are far from merely poetic, as physical changes are occurring in your brain and throughout your physical vessel whence you set out on the trail of new knowledge and wisdom. We tell you some of the strange sounds are very real and not hoaxes and we also guide you to listen with your heart as well as with your ears, building a bridge between the two. This is your Rainbow Bridge. The Antahkarana spoken of in your ancient spiritual texts and we say to you once again, ‘As above so below’ has many multidimensional meanings. Search on for your answers, your truths. Build your bridges into the Heavens and walk across into your new lives within the higher realms of possibility.
    This suggests that it is not HAARP, which is actually comforting to me. I much prefer to believe that weapons of the old guard are being dismantled, including chem-trails. I am hopeful about that because I did not see a single chem-trail yesterday (though I could certainly have missed one or more).

Has anyone else noticed an almost immediate response to our topics within the subjects of the channeled messages? I find that to be a good thing.

Perhaps we will get an answer to the Chem-Trails and not just answering a question with a question...

While I do not know the answer, I am hoping that the sounds are not HAARP, but, instead, our Brothers and Sisters trumpeting us awake and/or the Earth grinding into changes.

Thanks Viking.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), NeverMind (19th January 2012), skamandar (23rd January 2012), unearth9 (20th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

I'm calling B.S. on these video clips.

At :47 there is a distinctive bird call. At 13:38 the same bird call is heard. The reason some of these sound tracks sound so similar is because they're copied from the same one.

The reverb/echo is another problem with the sound tracks. There's too much of it. Sounds like it came from someone's home recording studio.

Audio is way easier to "fake" than video. Stay vigilant.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th January 2012), Earth Angel (19th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), NeverMind (19th January 2012), unearth9 (20th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    I've heard about something today that is interesting, the noise is being produced by Jupiter. Something about it being close to us (relatively as orbits go) and the influences of its magnetic fields on our magnetosphere, making echo noises when its in a certain position relative to us.
    Maybe there ARE things going on between the 2 planets but happening on higher dimensions and it's perception to us, on 3rd density, is this one of trumpet sounds throughout the globe...
    who knows...?
    If you are into the Hollow Earth theory they might also just be having a party down there

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Cartomancer (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Jurassic Park comes to mind

EDIT: Jesting aside some of the noise sounds very mechanical like machinery or metal being dragged/scraped along the ground
    Last edited by Billy; 19th January 2012 at 15:48.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by gs_powered (here)
    Quote Posted by steveofengland (here)
    Maybe there ARE things going on between the 2 planets but happening on higher dimensions and it's perception to us, on 3rd density, is this one of trumpet sounds throughout the globe...
    who knows...?
    If you are into the Hollow Earth theory they might also just be having a party down there
    If there is a party already going on, why weren't we invited?

I'd like to believe that these are the invitations, that those that can (and will) hear, are being invited.

Patience is difficult, isn't it?
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Viking

From what I have researched/read, trumpets were used in our ancient history, to 'bring down walls of great cities'....e.g. Jerico

It has been hypothsesised that these were in fact 'an ancient form of high tech sound weapon'

True...false... who knows..

Anyone got a time machine we can borow to go check the facts.

But re the present, where I live there is a lot of 'sound pollution'
    So I often will sit and listen intently to acsertain what strange noises are at night

e.g. One such is the workings on the nearby rail lines. These do make some strange noises, and are done all through the night.

Could some strange noises be down to 'use of modern high tech equipment', well with what else is happening in this world of ours at present, who knows.

I'd advise, keep watch, keep listening.

p.s. There have been several recent reports in papers in UK about bizarre noises underground, ........in Midlands I believe?

P.P.S. In the words of 'the great Sherlock Holmes': "When you have eliminated all the possible, then what is left, no matter how improbable,..... will be your answer."
    Last edited by CeltMan; 19th January 2012 at 16:21.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), NeverMind (19th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #93
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

Matthew Ward;
    Quote Whales anchor light energy beamed at Earth from distant sources, and their holding pattern of that energy within the ocean depths and vastness is at a wavelength beyond the dark forces' attunement level. Now you can see why influencing her humankind to eliminate whale life has been one of the major strategies and a goal of the dark forces. To counter that negatively-aimed energy, some humans have acted on soul level inspiration to bravely and steadfastly work to save the whales from extinction. The current comeback in whale numbers is specifically to raise vibrations during these years of Earth's ascendance out of negativity as the light heals her planetary body and lifts the consciousness of her peoples.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (19th January 2012), fifi (20th January 2012), gs_powered (19th January 2012), unearth9 (20th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Check out these videos featuring the noise…

Others claim the sound to be the thrusters from an enormous alien mothership as it passes over a city/area (this video is supported by Video 5). Needless to say, those who dreamed up this nutty explanation claim that the alien mothership is making this noise while cruising along cloaked by some sort of invisibility field.

There are some (admittedly, these are those who have just **** for an imagination) who feel that the noise could be an earthquake or some other geological release of subterranean pressure.

And of course, you can’t do an unexplained phenomenon story without the “this is total bull****” crowd making sure we all know that they know that this is nothing more than some lonely asshole’s cries for attention (these guys, I might add, suck)…

While we might never know what it is causing that noise (unless, of course, either this is an alien invasion or all Hell is loosed upon the Earth…) we at The Weekly Constitutional will be sure to let you know of anything the second we hear about it (Because while there seem to be as many theories as there are witnesses, strangely absent from the above listing of explanations is the World’s governments thoughts on the matter).

more vids here...
    http://www.theweeklyconstitutional.c...ound-the-world

viking
    Debunk all you want guys because this is a clip of my home town and I've been hearing this sound occurring a few nights now, including last night around 2am. It took me a few moments to realize the sound kept repeating periodically every 5-8 seconds. Not only did I hear something reminiscent of being in the Titanic as it sank (the sound of giant steel beams bending) but I felt a rumble along with it. We do not have earthquakes in Winnipeg, never have.

I would have been skeptical if I didn't witness this first hand myself - as for what this is?? I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA.

I cant prove the video is real, and if its a fake - its too bad because its taking away from those who are really experiencing this. I want to stress that I am coming with full honesty - and I've been hearing this sound.
    Last edited by Zillah; 19th January 2012 at 18:18.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

applejax (20th January 2012), Art (20th January 2012), Beren (19th January 2012), Blueskywalking (2nd February 2012), crosby (19th January 2012), EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), fifi (20th January 2012), fractal being (20th January 2012), jjjones (19th January 2012), Kano (19th January 2012), Kristo (19th January 2012), MorningSong (19th January 2012), Ontarioguy (20th January 2012), Phoenix1304 (21st January 2012), Realeyes (23rd January 2012), steveofengland (26th January 2012), zebowho (19th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Viking

From what I have researched/read, trumpets were used in our ancient history, to 'bring down walls of great cities'....e.g. Jerico

It has been hypothsesised that these were in fact 'an ancient form of high tech sound weapon'

True...false... who knows..

Anyone got a time machine we can borow to go check the facts.

But re the present, where I live there is a lot of 'sound pollution'
    So I often will sit and listen intently to acsertain what strange noises are at night

e.g. One such is the workings on the nearby rail lines. These do make some strange noises, and are done all through the night.

Could some strange noises be down to 'use of modern high tech equipment', well with what else is happening in this world of ours at present, who knows.

I'd advise, keep watch, keep listening.

p.s. There have been several recent reports in papers in UK about bizarre noises underground, ........in Midlands I believe?

P.P.S. In the words of 'the great Sherlock Holmes': "When you have eliminated all the possible, then what is left, no matter how improbable,..... will be your answer."

A time machine would be handy, I agree

A reply to your rail line comment : I live in a "train town" - the trains are constantly going back and forth just a few km's from my house, they also work on trains nearby - and I know these sounds like the back of my hand. I've been in this house for my whole life and I've never heard these "trumpet" sounds before. I can tell you with much certainty this isn't train related.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

crosby (19th January 2012), EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), MorningSong (19th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

it seems odd to me that in not one of these video's do you hear the person filming saying 'what the hell is that???"...........wouldn't you expect some talking about what the noise is??

also there is no way there are leaves on the trees in Montreal the second week of January and if these sounds are legit then why in the houses on the opposite side of the road or in the balconies across from the one highrise building are there NO other people out wondering what that noise is??
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 19th January 2012 at 19:47.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), NeverMind (20th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by deadfoot (here)
    I'm calling B.S. on these video clips.

At :47 there is a distinctive bird call. At 13:38 the same bird call is heard. The reason some of these sound tracks sound so similar is because they're copied from the same one.

The reverb/echo is another problem with the sound tracks. There's too much of it. Sounds like it came from someone's home recording studio.

Audio is way easier to "fake" than video. Stay vigilant.
    I'm a pretty big skeptic, and I had no idea of these sounds until actually hearing it for myself. It lasted a really long time, was very deep and it had a real dense texture to it. We couldn't figure out where it was originating from. Some of those clips you may witness could very well be fake but I know a majority of them are not.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

crosby (19th January 2012), EnergyGardener (20th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Well... I was talking to my mom on Sunday about these strange sounds, and she (a seeker of Truth with a Bible bound to her breast, almost unfortunately) came up with these verses:

Quote Romans 8:19-22

King James Version (KJV)

19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
    I thought that was pretty smart of her.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

crosby (19th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012), HORIZONS (20th January 2012)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Me too, I've been waking between the hours of 1:30 am and in the quiet hours until dawn, I feel something big is coming for us, that we have known for a long time deep inside and the yearning to return to more comfortable happier times.

How's the song go? "There's got to be something better than this, there's got to be something better than this. 'and when I find that something better than this, I'm gonna get up, I'm gonna get out, I'm gonna get up and get out and do it!"
    Has anyone in the last 48 hours since Tuesday been hearing a sound like the trumpet via your pc speaker, very similar to the trumpet sound only more like the close encounter communication. I thought maybe I shouldn't be telling my doubting Thomas husband, because of the questions of mental stability from him, but he actually heard it this morning about 7 times and said it sounds like some sort of ET communication or intelligience coming through transmission as it sounded like trumpet frequency tone in some sort of pulse pattern every few seconds or so. 8-12 seconds and then a repeat in the same or a different tone a slow speech-like communication. Very interesting and I hope and pray very much so, that I am able to hear the tone when it happens.
    Grateful for the time to experience the truth.
    You might be hearing a noise based on more frequencies being utilized for expanding WiFi communications. I live next to Wilmington, NC. Wilmington happens to be a test bed for the next phase. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything due to the work being done; however, I have experienced a lot more stattic on my radio reciever in the car while a drive my way to the city. Just a thought.

As to the battle of Jerico. "There God spoke to Joshua telling him to march around the city once every day for six days with the seven priests carrying ram's horns in front of the ark. On the seventh day they were to march around the city seven times and the priests were to blow their ram's horns. This Joshua did, and he commanded his people not to give a war-cry until he told them to do so. On the seventh day, after marching around the city the seventh time, the priests sounded their ram's horns, and Joshua ordered the people to shout. The walls of the city collapsed, and the Israelites were able to charge straight into the city. The city was completely destroyed, and every man, woman, and child in it was killed. Only Rahab and her family were spared, because she had hidden the two spies sent by Joshua."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho

And the trumpet shall sound: http://scripturetext.com/1_corinthians/15-52.htm
    Last edited by sygh; 19th January 2012 at 19:04.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

crosby (19th January 2012), Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

in old days, the trumpet would be in front of the army and tell them when to advance forward, or when to retreat, based on sounds and the number of tones massive armies couldn't hear the generals voice but they could here the sound of a trumpet. maybe it's the sound of the annunaki's retreat from earth. gotta get out of dodge before the poo hits the fan. don't know.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast