Thread: FINANCIAL TYRANNY by David Wilcock

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: FINANCIAL TYRANNY by David Wilcock

While I agree with much of what you say, Gripreaper, TIME is of the essence right now with so many critical environmental (among other) issues on the planet , and if benevolent space brothers are taking a more active role in guiding and helping us to dismantle the psychopaths' plans, that would be a source of inspiration and hope for many people, myself included.
    The idea that ET assistance would instead encourage dependency and passivity doesn't make sense to me.
    The more I feel we are on our way to a safer, more sustainable world for all, the more I feel inspired to go out there and help make it so.
    Help and cooperation in time of genuine need is a basic part of the unity consciousness we need to build more on; it's synergistic energy, and the more we have of it, the easier it will be to create more, whether it's from ETs or White Hats or ordinary awakening people.
    And the sooner such factions will be able to deeply infiltrate the legal and other systems, so that they CAN be used in the way they should be.
    Being able to trust and receive and keep an open mind are important in a healthy psychology.
    There may be as yet undreamt of solutions to the seemingly impossible problems we still are facing.
    I hope to see more communities like Damanhur springing up around the world.
    I love their wholistic approach and the way they are working with their neighbors to create more sustainable community from the ground up, but with spirituality as their base.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gripreaper (15th January 2012), joedjemal (15th January 2012), lelmaleh (15th January 2012), Patrikas (15th January 2012), transiten (20th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Like many ,i have followed the BF threads,.. then DW & BF info, and even more recent similar info ........
    The story read well ..., and if it indeed is true ,then ,... those behind it having good intent and coming from a kindness perspective .would, to me mean ..,that those that have power are prepared to use it well ,...for the benefit of all here on this earth ,.......meaning ...,"all consciousness on this earth"... not just the human race....

It would be sending a message by taking correcting action in the physical, and would be seen and heard and the reaction would at once be on its way .......

Change is the biggest issue here on planet earth ,...and its is happening in many realms wether we are aware of it or not ..
    Its always good to be prepared for physical changes ,..they are always happening as a result of what has already happened or occurred and gone down in the etheric,...

And while its certainly not a perfect world yet ,...this earth .., and all upon her will be spiritual.... in the physical, ...This is a done deal in the etheric, "meaning on a soul level" and it is manifesting in creators time and earths way .. in the physical

Ascension is a process that none fully know here in the physical , even for those that are in it,... and "consciously" walking their purpose....But it is known ...by those that are implementing it .., in the highest realms...,at the highest levels

We, imo.. are each here to do our part in the bigger plan and this cannot be achieved by being conscious in the physical only.....it must be by being spiritual...., in the physical , and not being "distracted" by all the distractions....."to know who we are and why we are here"
    or at least take certain steps along these lines by action on our own "eg"......." work on self" or ..."inner work".......

To be prepared physically for change is one thing ........to be prepared both physically and spiritually , for what is coming ,,, is another thing entirely, .....stay well
    Last edited by Patrikas; 16th January 2012 at 02:06. Reason: Punctuation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Reinhard (16th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    The paradigm and context from which the whole scenario is being viewed is becoming irrelevant. To spend hours discussing who these nefarious psychopaths are and how they came to power, and then who has the gold, who stole it, where is it hidden, and how the existing system can be used to bring forth a new paradigm, is looking in the rear view mirror. Although it is a good history lesson, it does not prepare one for the transition which we are facing.

A system based on scarcity and control of resources, through the metering of these resources with an antiquated monetary weights and measures system controlled by a few, perpetuates the problem, and resetting any type of system which does not redress these basic fundamental flaws cannot succeed.

Although the existing fiat monetary system is unsustainable and is collapsing, these nefarious elite will not go quietly into the night. To say that ET’s disabled nuclear warheads, the D.U.M.B.s were destroyed, and Fulford’s ninjas will come to the rescue, does not stimulate a debate as to what this new paradigm would look like, or motivate the larger populace to action, or address the tools which are necessary to weather the transition.

Negotiating with psychopaths will not work, and neither will bringing them into their own courts. These elite control the entire legal system, so discussing a lawsuit which is in the wrong jurisdiction, and forcing these psychopaths in front of a tribunal, will only make them more insane and cause them to do stupid things. Psychopaths have no feelings, and they see no separation between themselves and the world. The world is just an extension of self, and no action is beyond their scope, as they have proven through the centuries.

Debating whether the energetic matrix of the quantum field has been manipulated by Luciferian occult practices and should be in opposition with the Adonay, is a context viewed within dualism, and has been polarized to the extremes of both under a divisive belief system pervasive since the fall of Atlantis. All energies in the matrix are neither good nor evil, unless they are used in their polarized separated state. In unity consciousness, which I think is the context from which we need to view a new paradigm, does not create divisiveness and polarized states, with archetypes and judgments, but recognizes the misuse of these energies and seeks to reunite them into wholeness.

Others have pointed this out in this thread, the context from which we need to view and manifest, is with an internal spiritual foundation, which incorporates all aspects of the energetic field of consciousness, and from that viewpoint the new paradigm can emerge. This new age (I hate to use that term) is no longer the age of guru’s and saviors, but is the age of self determinism and self responsibility, with empathy and compassion. From that vantage point we will be able to see the collective dream on the horizon, and the discourse can begin to move in that direction.

The question then becomes, what does this new world look like, and what steps can each of us do to facilitate the transition?
    Absolutely.. I started with a garden, if you can't get land learn all the local edible plants and guerrilla garden. If there's an elderly person with a garden offer to share the produce if they let you put in a veg plot. The more food that's growing in any area the more resillent that area will be. But it takes time to learn. Containers are wonderful for growing veg and you lose the competition from weeds and many pests but they need more watering. The smallest thing like a few pepper plants on a windowsil can get you started. Go and join a gardening club they'll have resources to share.

The only true way out is to become independant of the existing system.

You're going to need a tribe.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

aranuk (16th January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (16th January 2012), Sierra (21st January 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    While I agree with much of what you say, Gripreaper, TIME is of the essence right now with so many critical environmental (among other) issues on the planet , and if benevolent space brothers are taking a more active role in guiding and helping us to dismantle the psychopaths' plans, that would be a source of inspiration and hope for many people, myself included.
    The idea that ET assistance would instead encourage dependency and passivity doesn't make sense to me.
    The more I feel we are on our way to a safer, more sustainable world for all, the more I feel inspired to go out there and help make it so.
    Help and cooperation in time of genuine need is a basic part of the unity consciousness we need to build more on; it's synergistic energy, and the more we have of it, the easier it will be to create more, whether it's from ETs or White Hats or ordinary awakening people.
    And the sooner such factions will be able to deeply infiltrate the legal and other systems, so that they CAN be used in the way they should be.
    Being able to trust and receive and keep an open mind are important in a healthy psychology.
    There may be as yet undreamt of solutions to the seemingly impossible problems we still are facing.
    I hope to see more communities like Damanhur springing up around the world.
    I love their wholistic approach and the way they are working with their neighbors to create more sustainable community from the ground up, but with spirituality as their base.
    But where is this help? It's collapsing right now.

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Just finished reading the article and I know 99% is correct from multiple other sources but there's one glaring error.

He says the current system is failing because of opposition by this group of nations he keeps going on about, it's not. I've known since 2003 that it would start collapsing during the 2006-2008 period and the reason is physical and quite straight forward although you will always come across a multitude of poorly informed people who will deny it.

Money created at interest requires growth in the physical economy to pay off the interest and thus continue the system. Perpetual growth within a finite system is a physical impossibility, this collapse was baked into the cake when the financial system was created. In 2002-2003 it began to be apparent just when that growth would end due to the physical problem of continuing to extract an increasing amount of resources from a finite pool of resources available to our technology.
    You could be right. I'm not an economist, but it seems to me that it might be possible that all the booms and busts and bubbles and bursts have more to do with deliberate manipulation, to buy everything on the cheap, than on the natural limitations of a fiat currency. And remember, if the other story about all the gold is true, then in a way it was backed all the time.

Personally, I am not yet satisfied that we have gotten to the bottom of this story. And none of us believe this all just started in the 18th century, do we? What was going on before? It may be that the current version of the Illuminati was begun by the Rothschilds to wreak revenge on the rest of the world, but I'm not yet convinced. When was the Vatican corrupted? We know they are corrupt now. Most of us assume they always have been, at least since Constantine, even though there certainly have been sincerely good Popes, like the Smiling Pope, John Paul I, who was assassinated after a mere month in St. Peter's seat because he intended to toss all the Freemasons out of the Vatican.

I look forward to the next installment. And it looks to me as if Wilcock has indeed added to it since I read it. I wish he had just waited. I spent hours reading this yesterday, and now I have to go through it again to find out what was added to it? Sorry, David, I didn't reload it every ten minutes. Maybe by reading this thread I will find what I have missed.

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods.
    I for one would certainly love to hear about your encounters with the fey!

ETMm

10. Link to Post #47
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    Quote You could be right. I'm not an economist, but it seems to me that it might be possible that all the booms and busts and bubbles and bursts have more to do with deliberate manipulation, to buy everything on the cheap, than on the natural limitations of a fiat currency. And remember, if the other story about all the gold is true, then in a way it was backed all the time.
    A lot more than possible, it is how it is and has been, at least since 1913 in USA.

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristo (here)
    ...(and have the stomach to ignore his egoic comments . ) Excited as I respect David & enjoy him connecting the dots....
    I read it. They are there, but I think there are a few less superlative adjectives than usual.

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods.
    I for one would certainly love to hear about your encounters with the fey!

ETMm
    There's not a lot I can say about my encounters with them, they didn't speak to me (they did to some of my friends) mostly they just teased me and lurked watching quite a lot. Little incidents over a period of months, always at night.

13. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

You could be right. I'm not an economist, but it seems to me that it might be possible that all the booms and busts and bubbles and bursts have more to do with deliberate manipulation, to buy everything on the cheap, than on the natural limitations of a fiat currency. And remember, if the other story about all the gold is true, then in a way it was backed all the time.
    This is exactly what boom and bust cycles are designed to do, consolidate wealth into the hands of the few, and take it from the many. That is why I don't believe the elite banksters are on the ropes. They own and control everything. The idea being bandied about that they do not have control of the wealth of this planet is the part of the story I'm having trouble with.

Personally, I am not yet satisfied that we have gotten to the bottom of this story. And none of us believe this all just started in the 18th century, do we? What was going on before? It may be that the current version of the Illuminati was begun by the Rothschilds to wreak revenge on the rest of the world, but I'm not yet convinced. When was the Vatican corrupted? We know they are corrupt now. Most of us assume they always have been, at least since Constantine, even though there certainly have been sincerely good Popes, like the Smiling Pope, John Paul I, who was assassinated after a mere month in St. Peter's seat because he intended to toss all the Freemasons out of the Vatican
    The story does start way before Rome and Constantine. It goes back to Egypt and Akenaten, and then further into Babylon, Sumeria, and then to South Africa, and the pre-deluge to Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu. This whole story includes alien intervention, genetic manipulation, nuclear holocausts, and the complete destruction of the planet Taimat (also called Marduk) which is now the asteroid belt, or circle of debris.

The main question to me is: Did we learn from the race memory of this destruction, or are we destined to repeat it? The elite sure know how deep this traumatic memory is imbedded in our very DNA, and they use it with abject precision to lead us around like lemmings. It's called fear.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th January 2012 at 20:41.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

aranuk (16th January 2012), Unified Serenity (15th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member createnjoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, stakeholders are terribly threatened. Yet, perhaps there is a way to plan for alternative ways of folks earning a living if they would be made obsolete by new inventions.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I think the payoff for the people behind the disinfo is that it will prevent a lot of people from physically preparing than otherwise would, same goes for the alien stuff. Makes for a faster and more thorough dieoff which would be happening anyway. All the behaviour i see from the elite at the moment reflects this. All the main propaganda ideas are about letting someone else solve the problem.
    Part there of, with so many wholes in both DW & BF's stories the 'Smoke Signals' are coming thick & fast..!
    Maybe you could point out the holes [not wholes] and contribute to the general level of knowledge instead of making ad hominem attacks?

17. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member createnjoy's Avatar
    Thanks

The end of part 3 is quite readable as well.

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    Like many i have followed the BF then DW and BF info and even more recent similar info ........the story read well and if it indeed is true ,and those behind it having good intent and coming from kindness perspective .would to me mean that those that have power are prepared to use it well for the benefit of all here on this earth ,meaning "all" not just the human race...., it would be sending a message by taking correcting action in the physical, and would be seen and heard and the reaction would at once be on its way .......change is the biggest issue here on planet earth and its is happening in many realms wether we are aware of it or not ..its always good to be prepared for physical changes they are always happening as a result of what has already happened and gone down in the etheric, and while its certainly not a perfect world yet this earth and all upon her will be spiritual.... in the physical, it is a done deal in the etheric and it is manifesting in creators time and earths way, ascension is a process that none fully know here in the physical , even those that are consciously in it and walking their purpose,but it is known by those that are implementing it in the highest realms, we imo are each here to implement our part in the bigger plan by being spiritual in the physical , and not being "distracted" by all the distractions.....to be prepared physically for change is one thing and being both spiritrually and physically prepared for what is coming another thing entirely, .....stay well
    Forgive my rudeness, but I have ageing eyes. Is this all really meant to be one sentence? Maybe you like stream of consciousness, but it's really very difficult for some of us to read. So if you want people like me to read it (and maybe you really don't, maybe that's your point! ), you have to break it up a little. Sorry if I offended, I didn't want to do that. But I can't read your post.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

kcbc2010 (15th January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

20. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Well, David made the outlandish claim that all of the media outlets are owned and controlled by the same power structure, and I want you to see for yourself and decide for yourself if you believe this to be true! Whether you agree with the content or not, the message is clear.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Earth Angel (12th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Money created at interest requires growth in the physical economy to pay off the interest and thus continue the system. Perpetual growth within a finite system is a physical impossibility, this collapse was baked into the cake when the financial system was created. In 2002-2003 it began to be apparent just when that growth would end due to the physical problem of continuing to extract an increasing amount of resources from a finite pool of resources available to our technology.
    Yes, exactly. this is why every word and every deed we live and breath must be about sustainablitliy.
    How are you all going to create this in your world?

I live in a wikiup on a permaculture farm and grow much of my own food and all the veg for the community here. I get my firewood from chestnut coppice and water from our well. I use solar power for my light and my chargers. It's not perfect yet i still drive a couple of times a week and use power tools but we're looking at getting horses. I'm doing my permaculture diploma so i can teach, i spent most of my adult life on environmental activism building tree houses and digging tunnels to defend forests we won a few too, that's how i encountered the fey, they used to come to our parties in the woods. I do what i can although i have health issues and live on benefits. My whole adult life has been about trying to do something about this. Most people out there would consider me a loser though because i dumped a career in computing to do this.
    Thank you for being so forthcoming in your personal endeavor, joe.
    I am working really hard at moving on to a similar path.
    We must become the change we want to see.
    We must become it through and through.
    We must consciously awaken to the consciousness we cry for
    and support one another in all ways to do so

I strongly recommend the movie "2012 - Time for Change."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

joedjemal (15th January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

24. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Regarding DW's "Big Release" mostly old stuff taken from other sources being regurgitated which IMO is typical of David ~ never mind his reminders of how many hours he spent working on this - poor baby.

On the other hand, for those who are not familiar with the history,it is a good, somewhat concise version to bring them up to sped. For the rest of us, more of the same.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

aranuk (16th January 2012), Calz (16th January 2012), gripreaper (15th January 2012), joedjemal (15th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #58
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    Like many i have followed the BF then DW and BF info and even more recent similar info ........the story read well and if it indeed is true ,and those behind it having good intent and coming from kindness perspective .would to me mean that those that have power are prepared to use it well for the benefit of all here on this earth ,meaning "all" not just the human race...., it would be sending a message by taking correcting action in the physical, and would be seen and heard and the reaction would at once be on its way .......change is the biggest issue here on planet earth and its is happening in many realms wether we are aware of it or not ..its always good to be prepared for physical changes they are always happening as a result of what has already happened and gone down in the etheric, and while its certainly not a perfect world yet this earth and all upon her will be spiritual.... in the physical, it is a done deal in the etheric and it is manifesting in creators time and earths way, ascension is a process that none fully know here in the physical , even those that are consciously in it and walking their purpose,but it is known by those that are implementing it in the highest realms, we imo are each here to implement our part in the bigger plan by being spiritual in the physical , and not being "distracted" by all the distractions.....to be prepared physically for change is one thing and being both spiritrually and physically prepared for what is coming another thing entirely, .....stay well
    Forgive my rudeness, but I have ageing eyes. Is this all really meant to be one sentence? Maybe you like stream of consciousness, but it's really very difficult for some of us to read. So if you want people like me to read it (and maybe you really don't, maybe that's your point! ), you have to break it up a little. Sorry if I offended, I didn't want to do that. But I can't read your post.
    Nothing to to forgive .....it could be in big bright capitols with perfect punctuation ...........or just like it is ..........some would get it and some wouldnt at all .......

27. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote How do you know this Carmody? I know the spiritual is real, I interact with it all the time but it's subtle. It works through probability from my own experience. Yes, it can be amazing, shifting clouds into shapes, creating incredible chains of synchronicity, even bunging me the odd windfall when things get tough but it always follows the rules.
    Who's rules? Who made these rules? This may not be what the author (Joe) was intending but that statement just caused my brain to do some somersaults.

My BF is an electrical engineer and after reading the Law of One, we started having discussions about Newtonian physics and if those "rules" are really the rules...he says they are his rules. But, I refuse to accept Newtonian physics as my rules for this reality. I'm not planning to jump off a bridge to prove Newton wrong but I refuse to put any limitations on the Creator. In my reality, anything is possible.

Love to all,
    Marielle

28. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Quote How do you know this Carmody? I know the spiritual is real, I interact with it all the time but it's subtle. It works through probability from my own experience. Yes, it can be amazing, shifting clouds into shapes, creating incredible chains of synchronicity, even bunging me the odd windfall when things get tough but it always follows the rules.
    Who's rules? Who made these rules? This may not be what the author (Joe) was intending but that statement just caused my brain to do some somersaults.

My BF is an electrical engineer and after reading the Law of One, we started having discussions about Newtonian physics and if those "rules" are really the rules...he says they are his rules. But, I refuse to accept Newtonian physics as my rules for this reality. I'm not planning to jump off a bridge to prove Newton wrong but I refuse to put any limitations on the Creator. In my reality, anything is possible.

Love to all,
    Marielle
    I wrote a long reply to this and my browser crashed and ate it so i'll try again. The rules are a heck of a lot more than Newton, in fact if anything it seems to all be information but it's consistent. There's a lot of room for manouver in there though, probability alone gives rise to a huge range of possible action. I watch the sychronicities happen every day but that doesn't mean that they don't follow rules. Phi is involved in a lot of living structures including us, pi is always involved in circles and spheres one plus one always equal two and if you jump off a bridge you will almost certainly fall BUT there's room there for a freak gust of wind to blow you back. There's room for intercession by consciousness but it will happen within the rules. Neither reason nor intuition are enough on their own but you must have both to see what's really there. Without those rules we couldn't exist.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

write4change (23rd January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast