+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Sheriff Punches Special Needs Woman In The Face On A Bus..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default LA Sheriff Punches Special Needs Woman In The Face On A Bus..!

January 14, 2012

Quote Please keep an eye out for this deputy. Get his name and badge number. This is visual confirmation that he’s the sheriff involved in hitting the disabled woman in Bellflower who was riding the metro.
    A Metro passenger used his cell phone’s video camera to capture a confrontation between a woman and two LA County sheriff’s deputies on a bus in Bellflower. The over aggressive sheriff’s punch, to a young woman’s face wasn’t even necessary!!! Damn shame! Then the dirty sheriff, wants to take the cell phone, of the soldier who recorded it!! Just imagine how much other dirt is hidden, and covered up by dirty cops!!! The world will never know!! HERE IS A CLEAR PIC OF THE SHERIFF, WHO PUNCHED THE YOUNG SPECIAL NEEDS WOMAN

https://youtube.com/watch?v=U1w_R...layer_embedded

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Default Re: LA Sheriff Punches Special Needs Woman In The Face On A Bus..!

This kind of behaviour goes on far too often and it also prevalent in the police over here. I am convinced that a lot of crook's and thugs join the police force so they can behave in this way and mostly get away with it. With the advent of the mobile phone recorder, they are getting away with it less and less, and rightly so.
    There was recently footage on the news in the UK of a police officer throwing a drunk girl to the floor and then dragging her into a cell by her hair, he was kicked off the force and everyone was pleased, but recently he was re enstated. what the hell is that about!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

jackovesk (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I've heard interviews in which cops mention that on the personality test before they get hired, the questions are geared to weed out the narcissists and sociopaths. And its those who get the job. In fact its what they want, they want the bullies and power hungry a'holes on the force because they are the ones who will take advantage of their position and won't question the orders. The fact that cops are bullies is actually the intent. They want sociopaths and narcissists and those who also aren't squeemish.. just what i've heard at least..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

jackovesk (18th January 2012), modwiz (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

That's messed up! I know the cops have a tough time but that was totally uncalled for.Hopefully they get this clown cop and can him.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

jackovesk (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

The wild part is that across some States, within United States, they are making laws to make it "illegal" to video tape, or record law enforcement officials.
    Which boils down to gestapo tactics being deployed by the State against it's citizens.

I wonder how much tidal force the levee can take before it breaks
    Last edited by Vitalux; 18th January 2012 at 17:04.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

jackovesk (18th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 times in 1,900 posts

There are bad cops. That is a fact. There are also men and women who wear the badge who do a good job.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

jackovesk (19th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012), toad (18th January 2012), Vitalux (18th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    There are bad cops. That is a fact. There are also men and women who wear the badge who do a good job.
    I will keep that in mind while I am having my teeth kicked in

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

jagman (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I will keep that in mind while I am having my teeth kicked in
    It is true tho, as much trouble as I've gotten into the cops around here atleast are usually quite cool so long as you're being a professional they will be professional. There is nothing nowhere anyone can say or do to justify what that cop did, he should be fired and charged with assault.
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

jackovesk (19th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012), Vitalux (18th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

A real dirtbag....This thug will probably see the end of someone's fist or bat in some dark alley and then ppl will be fooled into feeling sorry for him as if he were the victim...
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 18th January 2012 at 23:01.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jackovesk (19th January 2012), jagman (19th January 2012), shadowstalker (18th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I do agree, not all cops are bullies. I've certainly met some nice ones. I've had an officer buy me a gas can, put gas in it, and send me my way when i was stranded before. I've seen a cop helping an elderly woman across the street before when it was heavy traffic. But, I have also seen a cop beat someone for littering, meanwhile throwing his cigarette butts on the ground. I've seen a close friend call the police for help and then have her nose broken when they mistook her for the other person, then to have biased treatment at the local hospital because they protect the cops. I have also seen a cop breaking someones tail light with their flashlight. I myself have been tazered by a cop who made a point to let the charge run out on me.. From personal experience I have seen both sides and it's apparent that the nice and just cops are few and far between, probably getting flack from the hardlined cops as they are the ones who seem to saturate the force.. I think its obvious that this system needs to change drastically, but what can we do? For starters I think it would be good to get the young people to actually vote for once and elect better mayors. caus isn't it the mayor who the police get their orders from? Other then that, Video taping is showing to be the most crucial tool for heightening awareness of these things, they may try to make it illegal to videotape them, but i think it will be quite difficult when most people have a way to tape on hand. A system with transparency and accountability may be hard to come by when the system is designed to protect the wrongdoers with a badge. but it makes sense if your intent is to protect the rich, who better to serve that purpose then those who don't give a crap about you..
    I heard a quote from one of the ows movement videos that said "the cops are only a bounced check away from joining us", well i wish i believed that to be true. it will be quite difficult when corporations and banks like jp morgan continue to give millions in donations to them..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

jackovesk (19th January 2012), jagman (19th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread