+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My MIB Story

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Logan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: My MIB Story

The MIB are a fascinating phenomenon / piece of folklore.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Post:

shadowstalker (26th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Talking Re: My MIB Story

Well this is certainly turning into an interesting day.

Check out the below link - MIB caught on cctv footage!

Quote MIB visit hotel asking questions after local UFO sighting. MIB were reported by clerk to have no eyebrows and no eyelashes, with pale skin, large blue eyes, and seem to look like twins.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=994_1335079793

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

hey to all of you on this thred,i just want to honestly thank you. i have learnt so much about this subject.i had no idea how intense, how often and how infiltrated the mibs are in our every day lives,but i must say one thing very clearly..........thankyou all for your strength , your truths,your sincerity's and courage.............learnt more about these things from you people than the meddling mibs .

in the fringe series they were pertrayed as observers ,like time traveling waking historical observers with out to much interference.in real life they seem to be manipulators .those that help to enshore that what is to be secret stays that way, if they can arrive in time to manipulate it............ and as for you, that were inter feared with as children ,i guess you were (and sill are)see ers .ones that were free of frequencies that blind the most of us.........we are changing though and we also are starting to feel. see, and accept what has been taken from us.soon you wont be so alone ,and they the mibs wont be able to hide .

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2013), Realeyes (26th April 2012), shadowstalker (26th April 2012), Turcurulin (15th July 2012)

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

This is a fascinating thread. Thank you all that have contributed such well researched info and also having the courage to share your experiences. That is what I like about the Avalon Forums… Other than a FEW exceptions you find that people are supportive and ready to educate or learn from the experiences of others. That is not found on a lot of sites, I guess we owe a thanks to the members and the moderators for that.

7. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Turcurulin (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Does anyone else in the group have an MIB experience or am I the only one.
    Anybody else want to tell there story?
    Hi shadowstalker,

Thank you for the thread and for sharing your experience. Yes, I've also had an experience with MiB in August 2006. I was originally directed to this thread, and inspired to post my own story, by mojo's post here.

It was a wrong place/wrong time (or right place/right time) sort of random occurrence. I went on a trip to the West-Coast (US) with 2 close friends of mine. The encounter happened on the return trip. We'd pulled off onto a 'nature preserve' on Bureau of Land Management turf, just outside of Mountain Home, Idaho.

We were famished and hurriedly set-up the camp-stove as dusk was settling around us. While supping, I tilted back my head to drink and to reveal the third of the eight UFO's that I've seen (but still my most intense sighting of all.) The craft was only about 200 to 300 feet above us and had all of the symptoms of a black-technology craft (which, at that time, I was not familiar with what the symptoms of different types of UFOs were. This was most definitely a gov't-issue craft, however.) It was a black triangle. It looked just like this photo from Avalon member Hiram.

(Note - In the thread where this is originally posted, Bill Ryan had someone examine the photo who said that it was almost assuredly photo-shopped. However, when I saw this photo my jaw dropped - it is a highly similar body-style to the vehicle that I saw. Also, I do not think that the craft from my sighting was the TR-3B. From what I've seen, the TR-3B is more of a uniform shape on all sides - an almost flat triangle with three identical, round lights in each corner and one in the middle.

The craft that I saw, which I believe to be the Aurora, was more bulky in the back-side and tapered down to the front. The lights on the under-carriage were square and there was a massive spotlight under the nose which projected hundreds of feet out in front of the craft as it flew. There was no visible wings or tail section, but had a single 'dorsal fin'.)

It flew over very slowly at first and was utterly silent. I couldn't say anything to my friends at first - I was mesmerized. It flew away so quickly that I was unable to visually follow the trajectory of the craft upon its acceleration. All I could say after that was "Did you see that?" My friends had not, but were excitedly expressing having sensed something just fly over. My one of friends asked me to explain what I saw. Just before I could, within 30-40 seconds of the first fly-over, he points upward, "There it is!"

It took the same flight path with the same initial, impossibly slow, speed. Again, there was no sound from the craft. When it got about one hundred yards out from our location, it accelerated, in a half of a second, to thousands of kilometers-per-hour. I say 'accelerated' loosely here because there was no build-up of speed. It was traveling just faster than a still hover, and then POOF - it was out of sight. There was no sonic-boom. We watched it turn into a little ball of light as it dashed off in the distance, to what I now know to be Mountain Home AFB (17 kilometers SW of Mountain Home, ID and approx. 24.5 kilometers SW of our location.) It covered the distance in no more than 1-2 seconds, and proceeded to perform impossible acrobatic maneuvers over the sky of the AFB. The pilot traced out shapes of circles, triangles, and rectangles in the sky with no deceleration. And he would zig-zag the craft back-and-forth, from one end of the AFB to the other while maintaining these incredible speeds, like it was being hit by two giant, invisible ping-pong paddles. Then the craft disappeared into the distant lights below.

We were very hyped-up at this point. We were exchanging high-fives and exclamations on how great it was, when the craft (or another craft of the same make) flew over for a third time. The whole process occurred like the second fly over. But, when the craft landed in the distance, we were no longer so enthusiastic. It seemed to occur us all at the same time that we were seeing something that someone else would probably not want us to be seeing. We all exchanged a glance of concern then and I expressed that I thought we were in the middle of a covert gov't test-flight (a theory which I maintain.) To which my friend replies, "Yeah, let's get the f*ck out-a-here!"

As we hurriedly packed-up (our initial intention was to camp there for the night,) we sensed, but did not see, a fourth fly-over. We'd just closed the hatch of the truck, when we heard an engine revving in the 'preserve' adjacent to the one we were on. I turned my head to see the headlights of a sedan (four square lights like an 80's Crown Victoria or Oldsmobile) driving right toward us. Now, we had been totally alone up to this point. In this rural part of Idaho, we had seen little to no traffic when finding camp and had already observed that no-one had been in the surrounding fields when we arrived at the brightest part of dusk. If anyone would have driven into the area after us (a couple of miles at least from any main road,) then we would have seen their headlights or heard the engine upon entry (one can see very far in all directions when in, almost all places of, the mid-west USA.)

My first thought was, "Why would you be driving a sedan out here?" My second thought was that they were driving too fast. They were rapidly approaching us and did not slow down, despite the fact that the respective fields that we were in were separated by barbed-wire fencing. I then thought, "They're going to drive right through the fence!" My other friend said, "What are they doing?" For a while after that, my next memory would be of a sudden, instantaneous white-flash that I've likened to 'seeing stars' or a split-second flash of analog-signal TV-fuzz. And then at the last utmost second, the car veers away from and drives along the fence at the same blistering pace.

We all got into the car and drove away. One of my friends asked how it could be as late as it was and I noted how dark it had seemed to become (there was now a fully black sky, where there had been the last tinges of dusk only seconds before.) After we all confirmed that we couldn't account for 30 to 45 minutes, we didn't talk much again about our experience on the rest of the return trip.

Almost immediately after that and in the years to follow, I began, completely unintentionally, surfacing repressed memories. It was fairly startling and inexplicable - then, I began making an effort to recover my all of my memories since birth. I noticed that thinking about the above UFO sighting was very mentally agitating. And, the harder that I thought about it, the LESS clear the events became in my mind. The white-flash, which was becoming a growing concern of mine, would actually put me in an emotional state of irritation and give me headaches when I thought about it too hard/for too long (and still does, I'm expecting one to come-on strong during/after this post.) Then, in November of last year, I was thinking on the white-flash and felt like I was hit by a ton of bricks.

I have in my mind, what I can only describe as a 'double memory.' Right at that point in my memory, when I think the car must inevitably break-through the barbed-wire fence and then (in a professional maneuver) turns out of the way just in time, there is a break. And, I remember (pressure in my ears building right now) that the car did not turn and actually drove through the fence. This maybe the hardest claim for the skeptic to accept thus far - but I didn't say 'broke-through,' I said DROVE THROUGH. The car and the fence were both perfectly intact as the partition was crossed without a breach or crash of any kind!

I've found this in subsequent research -

All of the memories of this event, that I have from here until we leave the area, are in consecutive 'still pictures' that are all coinciding/overlapping with the memory of the sedan turning away at the last moment. But, this is what I've pieced together (so far [I'm still remembering.]) The black sedan (it really could have been an 89 Crown Vic, but I couldn't get too good of a look because they had their headlights bearing down on us) came to a sliding halt about 10 feet away from my friend's truck. Two men wearing black-suits exited the vehicle. The driver approached us. He was bald, but had rim of white hair around the sides and back of his head, and wore a thin, black tie. He had no identifying marks on his suit. The passenger stayed just behind the shine of the headlights, but I could see from his outline that he had on a fedora and assumed that the rest of his garb was identical to his partner's. The driver was most certainly an earth-born human. But I can say that, without seeing him, I sense that at the time I had a very eerie, uneasy feeling about the passenger. The driver spoke to us, but I'm having the hardest time remembering what was said and what the driver's facial features looked-like. I think that focusing on remembering these things is preventing me from remembering anything further. All I can remember after that is the sedan veering out of the way of the fence at the last moment.

However, I do recall that my friend, in one of the few and short conversations that we had on the trip home, said something to me that stuck out. When talking about how we could have possibly gotten in 'big trouble' (this is before I remembered anything but a white-flash,) my friend said something to the effect of - "They could say anything to the news if they wanted to get rid of us. 'They fell in a hole or drove off of a cliff.'" When I saw the video from mojo's post, where the guy is in the desert claims that the MiB said something of that same nature, I nearly sh*t my pants.

Theories -

There is a DUMB East/Northeast of Mountain Home and North of Hammet in Idaho on BLM property. It is connected to the Mountain Home Air Force Base. This DUMB houses Aurora and/or other black-technology aircraft. That fateful night, they were running tests on said aircraft to which we were witnessed. The pilot (or one of three or four possible pilots) reported our location to their command. An envoy was sent to investigate and surfaced from an underground entrance/exit next to our location (which is why we didn't see them enter from the road.) The MiB interrogated us and then wiped our memories of the event, somehow. Whatever they did to my mind actually triggered a reaction that began surfacing my repressed memories.

Between my general lack of time on the forum, and the above mentioned irritations, I've made several failed attempts to post this somewhere before. So this is actually the short version. If anyone's got questions feel free to PM me or quote me here.
    *UPDATE*

Please ignore the above photo that I reference. This is the type of craft that I saw -

Name:  waupacawisconsin092204.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  41.1 KB
    Image Description
    Quote 2004 - Waupaca, Wisconsin. Taken by Jeff P. just after a sunset on 09-22-04. Object moving West to East. No other info available. This resembles a jet fighter plane, but I have never seen anything quite like it before. Let us know if you know more about this. At this time, it is unknown.
    This image comes from this website. http://www.ufocasebook.com/bestufopictures7.html

Also, after that initial post, I've found remembering these events to be exponentially less agitating. As I've lessened my emphasis on forcefully remembering these events in a linear fashion, and have turned more to meditation, I've opened myself up to a slew of bewildering memories of other occurrences which my psyche had suppressed. Namely, in relation to this story, I can remember what seems to me to be the wearing-off of the initial memory-tamper.

I remember a moment of standing, totally paralyzed. I can see my two friends standing in front of me in the same fashion, looking straight-ahead with blank expressions. The sensation that I get from this memory is one that I can only liken to the 'peak' of an 'acid-trip.' The memory begins with a cloud of confusion, forms into a moment of clarity (where I see my friends and understand that we're paralyzed,) and then dissolves away again. During this, I get the feeling that we had not been standing that way for very long. As the memory dissolves, I remember feeling as though the paralysis would soon be over.

I feel like this memory is a break-through for no other reason than the fact that there is no overlapping memory of the car turning away at the fence. I will keep posting updates as they come to me.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Turcurulin For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2013), mojo (14th September 2012), Realeyes (25th January 2013), shadowstalker (15th July 2012), Swanette (15th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

@Turcurulin
    Thank you so much for the update...
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

mojo (14th September 2012), Realeyes (25th January 2013), Turcurulin (15th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #87
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I have gone all out and made my own web site for MIB experiencers, and 90 percent of the site is fully functioning for the members.
    They can post there own pix and vids with no problems.

Men In Black And You

Tell me what you think..
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Ami (19th August 2012), Aurvandil (26th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), mojo (14th September 2012), Realeyes (25th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

@shadowstalker

I was wondering if the being that my mom and I when I was a newborn would count as a MIB or J-rod.

So here is the story ...

As I understand from talks with my mom and my aunts their side of the family has always had a...six sense if you would call it that . Every single person, from my cousins to my uncles and aunt and other realtives ,have witnessed , felt and/or heard spirits/ ghost. My mom has six siblings, one aunt can read the tarot card with uncanny precision, another had dreams about the future which after several traumatic ones that came to pass she blocked herself and forced herself not to 'see' anymore' .

Anyway, a taboo topic during family gatherings when I was still living in Mexico was the story of the man dressed in black that started coming to their room at the age of 12. The very mention or memory of him would cause extreme fear to the point that they would sprinkle themselves with holy water. To them this thing dressed in black is the devil but the more I think of it the more it resembles an MIB.

My my story goes like this: It would be the middle of the night and as if by appt she would wake up and feel the presence coming down the ravine ( the houses/rooms they lived in where built along the downside of a ravine) ever so slowly. This is very important piece of the puzzle because is not like she could see it with her physical eyes but she has made it very clear that she could see her with her mind getting closer to where she was sleeping , going up the stairs into her room and finally settling on the edge of the bed. The thing would sit there and I believe it was for hrs on end and would only leave when dawn was near. I cant imagine the fear my mom must have felt as she prayed and prayed for the thing to leave. But the eerie thing is that my mom , her sister and my grandmother would all fell it at the same time, as if the thing was presence in multiple locations at the same time. After he was gone my grandmother would go to their room to assure them that everything was ok and that he was finally gone.

I mean how can this be?? how can three different people separated my walls feel the same thing at the same exact time and why?

The thing never talk to them, never touched them . it just sat there on the edge of the bed for hrs on end. This when on for years, of course not every night maybe one time every six months for several years.
    My mom says that it had a very oppressive presence that she could only label as dark and sinister AND THAT HE WORE A HAT AND WHAT SHE CONSIDERS WAS A BLACK CAPE .

Eventually the thing stopped coming and they try to completely erase it from their memory and pretend that it never happened.
    Fast forward to the time I was born and you have the past hunting you again. As I have mention in another post I had NDE when I was a newborn causing me to stay in the hospital for a good three months in the NICU . My mom says she would go visit me everyday and was happy when she was able to take me home with her . My dad had yet to see me ( believe it or not) so at that point it was just me and my 21 yrs old mom moving back to leave with my grandmother. That night we stayed with my moms older sister who lived in in a very small house next to my grandma . My mom said that around 2ish in the morning she suddenly woke up and she instantly recognized the dark presence form her childhood which was standing in my aunts side of the bedroom . This was a two bedroom house but the rooms where right next to each other with not doors, a curtain was used to separate and maintain some privacy between both rooms.

So this thing was standing behind that curtain , who knows what it was doing or planning to do or why it just didn't cross it!? My mom feeling very maternal , started cursing and telling him how it better not get near her or me . It eventually left but he came back a couple of times after that ( same scenario, just standing there unable to move forward) . My aunt after it left ( who had never felt it) asked my mom what the hell that was and that it had the most sinister presence. Almost as if the air had left and you were suffocation with the little of oxygen that remained inside your lungs.

So after much thinking It almost seems like this was MIB . Why we were target will probably remains a mystery and I sure hope I never get to see it. Because I only have to heard the fear in my moms voice to understand how evil and uncomfortable its presence must feel.

ISABEL

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to normam2 For This Post:

Aurvandil (26th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), mojo (14th September 2012), Realeyes (25th January 2013), shadowstalker (20th September 2012), Strat (24th September 2012)

15. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@nomam2 I will Finnish ur story when I get the net back I promise
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Realeyes (25th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by normam2 (here)
    @shadowstalker

I was wondering if the being that my mom and I when I was a newborn would count as a MIB or J-rod.

So here is the story ...

As I understand from talks with my mom and my aunts their side of the family has always had a...six sense if you would call it that . Every single person, from my cousins to my uncles and aunt and other realtives ,have witnessed , felt and/or heard spirits/ ghost. My mom has six siblings, one aunt can read the tarot card with uncanny precision, another had dreams about the future which after several traumatic ones that came to pass she blocked herself and forced herself not to 'see' anymore' .

Anyway, a taboo topic during family gatherings when I was still living in Mexico was the story of the man dressed in black that started coming to their room at the age of 12. The very mention or memory of him would cause extreme fear to the point that they would sprinkle themselves with holy water. To them this thing dressed in black is the devil but the more I think of it the more it resembles an MIB.

My my story goes like this: It would be the middle of the night and as if by appt she would wake up and feel the presence coming down the ravine ( the houses/rooms they lived in where built along the downside of a ravine) ever so slowly. This is very important piece of the puzzle because is not like she could see it with her physical eyes but she has made it very clear that she could see her with her mind getting closer to where she was sleeping , going up the stairs into her room and finally settling on the edge of the bed. The thing would sit there and I believe it was for hrs on end and would only leave when dawn was near. I cant imagine the fear my mom must have felt as she prayed and prayed for the thing to leave. But the eerie thing is that my mom , her sister and my grandmother would all fell it at the same time, as if the thing was presence in multiple locations at the same time. After he was gone my grandmother would go to their room to assure them that everything was ok and that he was finally gone.

I mean how can this be?? how can three different people separated my walls feel the same thing at the same exact time and why?

The thing never talk to them, never touched them . it just sat there on the edge of the bed for hrs on end. This when on for years, of course not every night maybe one time every six months for several years.
    My mom says that it had a very oppressive presence that she could only label as dark and sinister AND THAT HE WORE A HAT AND WHAT SHE CONSIDERS WAS A BLACK CAPE .

Eventually the thing stopped coming and they try to completely erase it from their memory and pretend that it never happened.
    Fast forward to the time I was born and you have the past hunting you again. As I have mention in another post I had NDE when I was a newborn causing me to stay in the hospital for a good three months in the NICU . My mom says she would go visit me everyday and was happy when she was able to take me home with her . My dad had yet to see me ( believe it or not) so at that point it was just me and my 21 yrs old mom moving back to leave with my grandmother. That night we stayed with my moms older sister who lived in in a very small house next to my grandma . My mom said that around 2ish in the morning she suddenly woke up and she instantly recognized the dark presence form her childhood which was standing in my aunts side of the bedroom . This was a two bedroom house but the rooms where right next to each other with not doors, a curtain was used to separate and maintain some privacy between both rooms.

So this thing was standing behind that curtain , who knows what it was doing or planning to do or why it just didn't cross it!? My mom feeling very maternal , started cursing and telling him how it better not get near her or me . It eventually left but he came back a couple of times after that ( same scenario, just standing there unable to move forward) . My aunt after it left ( who had never felt it) asked my mom what the hell that was and that it had the most sinister presence. Almost as if the air had left and you were suffocation with the little of oxygen that remained inside your lungs.

So after much thinking It almost seems like this was MIB . Why we were target will probably remains a mystery and I sure hope I never get to see it. Because I only have to heard the fear in my moms voice to understand how evil and uncomfortable its presence must feel.

ISABEL
    Wow that was unsettling in its self.
    I hope you yourself never have to go thru it..
    I haven't a clue other then they seem to be observing things on a generational aspect. what they where looking for is beyond me..
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Realeyes (25th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Good lord this thread is giving me goosebumps and that "oh ****" feeling one gets when suppressed memories are showing themselves. You guys are definitely more of a target than myself (I'm not a target I don't think) but I have had dreams of very similar events. I'll give you folks a proper reply later.

Couple things that stand out which I will address in more detail later:

1 My family has a history of 'peculiar uncontrollable abilities' but they are suppressed (and would be denied if asked by anyone who isn't in the family - and some who are).

2 I also had brutal night terrors/nightmares as a kid. They occurred literally almost every night for what I remember to be a long time. 1 of them was the EXACT SAME every time until I figured out how to end it (subsequently ending all of the nightmares). One of the dreams I had was worse than the re occurring dreams. I just remember 1 image of the dream, like it's frozen in time. I don't remember exactly what happened, just another case of me screaming, crying and trembling. And I mean real trembling. That's the only time in my life that I've been so utterly afraid and it was from a frickin dream!

I couldn't have been much older than 4 years old when these dreams were going on.

Oh and I was once followed by a chopper, but I'm like 99% sure it was just a couple guys screwing with me. It was certainly peculiar though. I live in a standard US suburban area (houses and city blocks are laid out like a checkerboard). I went for a jog one day and a Coast Guard chopper followed me for HALF A MILE. Think about that for a second; you see some guy just jogging and a chopper is following him for several minutes, flying so low it's blowing tree branches. In retrospect I should've called the Coast Guard and asked about it and then demand $10 for my tax dollars they wasted on a prank (haha).

EDIT: I found that MIB pic y'all were talking about. It's actually on the PC website here:
    http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/da...ript_3_en.html

Here they are though, the original and the enhanced:

Last edited by Strat; 24th September 2012 at 09:35.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2013), meeradas (24th September 2012), Realeyes (25th January 2013), Referee (9th February 2013), shadowstalker (28th September 2012)

21. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Men In Black Revealed - Russian Documentary

It has been a long time since I revisted this thread..... I suppose I needed a rest after digging deep into my memories and terrors of the MIB. I know my personal story, encounters and observations of the MIB were experienced in a 'twilight state' in dreams (out of body?) and there was still a small part of me that hoped it was all nonsense nightmares.

Well I watched the below Russian documentary about the Men in Black that was aired in December across Russia. It made my body react with uncomfortable shivers as I watched, as the description of how the MIB 'think' was exactly how I observed them in this twilight zone, with a robotic one mind state.

This documentary also mentions that the MIB have the ability to know moments before time what the victim is going to do and how they time travel/jump to 'arrive at that exact moment in the future; I would go further from my own experiences and say they can project hours ahead of time just like I have mentioned in a previous post.

The documentary mentions that the MIB are apparently not around on this planet anymore - well going by all the commentors on this thread, 'some' are still here.

I found this documentary most revealing and is certainly on the way towards disclosure!

It also shows the 'real ET image' of what the MIB really look like when they are not disguised in their clean black suits. This is really creepy and certainly sent shivers deep within my soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjXmDlAYzo

Quote On Friday, December 7, the current Russian Prime Minister and former President, Dmitry Medvedev, made some startling off-air comments to reporters while his microphone was still switched on. He was asked whether the President is given any secret files on extraterrestrials while in office. In his responses, Medvedev not only confided that extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, but that some are actually living among us. He went even further to say that the Russian documentary, "Secrets about Men in Black", could give you more details about this issue.
    Ps. Not all the Russian language is translated into English - is there anyone here on PA that speaks Russian? And maybe kind enough to translate and fill in the missing bits - this would be so appreciated.

22. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Last edited by Sirius White; 27th January 2013 at 03:31.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2013), Realeyes (25th January 2013), shadowstalker (26th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #94
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrjXmDlAYzo

Thank you Realeyes

I am going to watch the vid and see what I can remember and come up with.

P.s.
    This thread is a year old now, I honestly didn't think folks would still be reading it let alone still telling there experiences, thank you All
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 26th January 2013 at 21:38.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Aurvandil (26th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), Realeyes (26th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Shadowstalker, yes a year has flown by..... yet strangely seems longer, almost a dream...

This thread has such a great wealth of information contained within it that cannot be found anywhere else. I do hope others continue to update it when they have more information to add as the months roll on.

The Men In Black Russian documentary is very interesting... and thought provoking and perfect to be included on this thread!

27. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Very, very fascinating thread about a topic which have interested me a long time. I read the whole thread today, funny I havenīt seen it before. Thank you all of you, especially shadowstalker and Realeyes, for your stories. Totally mind-blowing.

There are so so many questions I come to think of. I often study folklore and see similarities between MIB and entities from our folklore. I especially find the fact that MIB seem to keep up with the times they operate in fascinating - changing style of clothes for example, even if they often seem a bit old fashioned and out of time. This is also described of "elves" taking children, often visiting the same family over a long period of time, haunting them, making them sick when they donīt obey. Trinkets and gifts are often used to make a friendly approach.

Must look into this more, I have planning to do this a long time, perhaps the time is now.

And for all of you sharing your stories, stay safe and use your energy and skills. Just wish I could give you a real hug, but in the meantime this will have to do:
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

Realeyes (26th January 2013), shadowstalker (26th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

some if not most MIB are constructs and of these there are those with no clear intent due to an inherently defective system. the process of their initialization is not exact and can result in rogue concoctions that seem to be a foreboding menace (and still may be so) but in fact have no genuine sense of direction. either way i feel for your experience and can only trust that one day our free will can decay this suppression that compounds our existence.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnEAngel For This Post:

Realeyes (9th February 2013), shadowstalker (9th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Most of you may remember some of my story about the MIB encounters I had.
    This is in Response to MrDaveArt's video MIB - Men In Black (real stories)
    This video was done with text to speech, this is not my real voice as i can seem to deal with doing voice overs to well. enjoy let me know what you think.

I would write to you via PM but since you put it at public view it would be too late.

Your voice change it does not help because we already now your voice here

You almost put your life story at you tube, I did'not check yet but maybe I can find your Facebook page also.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Realeyes (9th February 2013), shadowstalker (9th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The link to my Facebook is on The youtube channel,and for how i do my vids, is how i feel at the time,

Whats on these vids are my paranormal life, not even a 5th of my life.
    AS for Facebook, still not even a 5th,
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 9th February 2013 at 08:42.
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

34. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Realeyes (9th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Thank you everyone who has shared their stories on this thread, I have had no MIB experience, so this is interesting stuff for me. I haven't read it all yet, but will over a course of days I now comment for interested and curious observers: mathematically speaking, the odds are in favour of there being intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and given our state of evolution on this planet, it's fairly probable that they are more advanced than us. My feeling is that just as most people on this planet are fundamentally good, and we are currently manipulated and oppressed by misguided sociopaths, so too do other beings suffer similar fates. I believe that just as the corrupt power is coming to its natural end here, so too elsewhere. I believe that all beings share a common source, and that source is love. We are, all of us, love-based organisms sharing a common dream/game, but as we have given ourselves the ability to feel extreme physical, emotional and psychological pain, the stakes are pretty high, even if we realise we are playing a game. Love and blessings to all, the point of the game is to remain true despite the pain and oppression, and to remake this reality so that it leads us back to our true nature.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to music For This Post:

shadowstalker (9th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast