Thread: Proof that Western Women are Brain Washed

1. Link to Post #141
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Proof that Western Women are Brain Washed

Quote Posted by Hatemachines (here)
    Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    Well you have to admit, she looks much better at the end, than she did in the beginning.
    Sometimes it is nice to consider the apple rather than to dwell on core.

I fail to see the brainwashing.
    Think of the mess we would be in, if we did not use toilet paper.

Are men brainwashed for shaving their face, and wearing a suit?

I think there are more important things to dwell on.

Like thinking about something positive.
    Young women and girls are being forced upon a false idea of beauty and behaviour that is artificial, and de-humanizes tbh.
    They develop all kinds of psychotic behaviour from this, like Anorexia and Bulimia, but the effect is more subtle in most individuals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa
    When walking to my work i pass a lot hip clothing shops, being a dude in my fourties i stand in utter amasement of the extremely small sizes the pants are for our ladies, being able to want fit into these must be absolute soultorture for young girls who try to stay healthy and fashionable at the same time. These magazines and idols are not helping promoting being healthy and sane AT ALL.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Thank you both.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    If you could please remove my image too Paul, since Gary used my face to demonstrate somthing that he failed to follow up on.
    Gary apparently saw your request and already removed your image from his post. I just removed the one quoted copy of that image (in a post of yours) as well.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

I think the shape of her jaw has been changed as well no? and her neck appears thinner maybe even longer....and what happened to her ears?....the fact is they say they can't show you a hamburger in an advertisement that is photo shopped as its misleading yet they show young and impressionable children and teens totally unrealistic versions of a woman and wonder why they have eating disorders and low self esteem .... lets keep it real!

Shape of eye being enlarged 5% (only significant photoshop change to her face)

Finished product.

As I stated in the beginning:

She looks more attractive at the end of the video than at the beginning.

The make-up is pretty much standard. Most women wear some form of make up, rather it be lip-stick, foundation etc.
    The models hair was styled, which is what every woman does when she has a shower and fixes their hair.

The eyes were made larger, however, they could have searched and found a model that has bigger eyes. With today's technology they can modify the image for the look they wish.
    Much the same way as you can modify the heat to gain the comfort you wish in your house because you have a furnace. There is nothing sinister about doing this.

Once you actually view the video and follow each step, its pretty normal.

Hence ....the only brain washing going on ....is only being done by the ones that are trying to advocate there is brain washing going on.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

modwiz (21st January 2012), Vitalux (21st January 2012), wolf_rt (22nd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #144
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Earth Angel

Actually, there might have been some changes in the jaw. I did take a good look at the video while it was showing the photoshop changes.
    But I also know that a great deal of changes can be made when adjusting the light and shadow on the image.

For example, here is a video showing some models being photographed.
    Please sit back, view the video and enjoy

The world is a beautiful place. Some can view a rose for its beauty, others only see the thorns.

Last edited by Vitalux; 21st January 2012 at 19:44.

6. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

sorry but this just seems to be more of the same stuff we are talking about ........beautiful nearly naked women, not shown being photographed, but the end product in my opinion....
    yes they are beautiful.........but if I went to buy a new car and they showed me a brochure with a picture of a Corvette and then when I was sold on it they brought out my Ford Focus I would not be happy.......not to say the average woman is not beautiful as she is, but these images are just misleading and setting unrealistic standards......kinda like the phony gas mileage they tell you about when you buy that new car.

Earth Angel

Actually, there might have been some changes in the jaw. I did take a good look at the video while it was showing the photoshop changes.
    But I also know that a great deal of changes can be made when adjusting the light and shadow on the image.

For example, here is a video showing some models being photographed.
    Please sit back, view the video and enjoy

The world is a beautiful place. Some can view a rose for its beauty, others only see the thorns.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), Molly (27th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #146
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

where did gary go ? " scratching my head " come back man..

9. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Good video, but I personally do not see how it is "Proof Western Women Are Brainwashed"...maybe the title should be something more like "Proof Most Models Don't look How We Think They Do & They're All Airbrushed".
    Anyone with common sense already knows this. This is just another skin care product corporation masking their selves to look as if they "care" when if they really cared they would start by taking out all the harmful cancer causing ingredients in their products.
    Insecurity, envy, jealousy, all of those have been around (I'm sure probably at least thousands of) years. Women are always going to struggle with insecurities in their life no matter what's being advertised to them. It goes beyond just what the media has done. It has to do with human nature, human emotion, perfectionism, etc. Not to mention that annoying thing that happens some times when we catch the love of our life gawking at a lady 50 times more attractive than us. It's just life, & it will never be perfect, no matter how hard we try.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly For This Post:

Holly Lindin (27th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8