+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: This is why I don't give you a job

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: This is why I don't give you a job

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Okay, this sounds pretty good and has some solid ideas and thoughts . . . .can we flesh some of this out a bit?

Let’s start with #2 of the laws you have stated “Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property”

Property denotes ownership and ownership establishes ‘this is mine and you can’t have it’ attitude. Property and ownership causes division, jealousy and greed and requires money or some form of monetary value.

And so if we abolish ownership or property then we would be in a state of everyone should get equal shares of everything which then causes division and anger because of the “Well I worked harder than this guy did so I should get more” . . . thing

See what I mean? I’m not being facetious or sarcastic these are things I think about when trying to apply some of the concepts in trying to get us out of this mess.

I would love to really working on some of this and see if we can start carving out a new path.

This sounds like something that have been tried, specifically in countries named Russia, USSR and China. It is called communism. Leads to complete overtake by some governmental organisation and complete demotivation of working class. No challenge = no motivation.

There is surely a better solution somewhere.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

NancyV (20th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,709 times in 1,042 posts

Okay everybody stick their fingers in their ears . . . . I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THE FREE ENERGY THING!!! . . . .breathe in breathe out . . . .okay I feel better

I agree free energy is a huge hurdle. But if we have the idea that we can’t do anything or very little until the entire world has free energy we literally will never get there. It ain’t gonna happen or at least in several generations. So far, all I hear is we need free energy, ‘they’ won’t let us have it and every writes books and gives workshops about it. Create it now within small communities. Build it and they will come sort of thing. Be the leader, be the model . . . . .

Amaterasu you speak of an abundance paradigm and I agree. BUT what are some practical and pragmatic steps we can take right now to get the ball rolling. And please don’t say we all need to meditate it into existence (okay I was being sarcastic with that one)

The area I live now (SW Virginia) is poised for tremendous growth and has everything needed to grow food, provide shelter and even huge potential for economic growth.

Even the biggie of free energy . . . right now . . . within 5 to 10 years. It would just take individuals coming together with new ideas, willing to adapt when problems arise to create an abundance paradigm within my generation. Then help the next generations take off with it.

Any one out there willing to start brainstorming??? I have brought this up before several times on the forum and all I hear are

. . . . . .crickets . . . . . .

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Amaterasu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blufire (here)
    Okay everybody stick their fingers in their ears . . . . I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THE FREE ENERGY THING!!! . . . .breathe in breathe out . . . .okay I feel better

I agree free energy is a huge hurdle. But if we have the idea that we can’t do anything or very little until the entire world has free energy we literally will never get there. It ain’t gonna happen or at least in several generations. So far, all I hear is we need free energy, ‘they’ won’t let us have it and every writes books and gives workshops about it. Create it now within small communities. Build it and they will come sort of thing. Be the leader, be the model . . . . .

Amaterasu you speak of an abundance paradigm and I agree. BUT what are some practical and pragmatic steps we can take right now to get the ball rolling. And please don’t say we all need to meditate it into existence (okay I was being sarcastic with that one)
    With the attitude of "It ain’t gonna happen or at least in several generations," it may not.

What *I* propose is to NOT say, "I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THE FREE ENERGY THING!!!" and spread the word. If We can get the word out that We have had the science on this planet for 50 years and more (electrogravitics went into black ops in the late 1950's specifically for its overunity capabilities, though They claimed "weaponization" as Their rationale), We can reach a tipping point where We can demand the science from black ops.

And with that science comes over 50 years of development.

Quote Any one out there willing to start brainstorming??? I have brought this up before several times on the forum and all I hear are

. . . . . .crickets . . . . . .
    No crickets here. Just a LOT of work on My (and Others') part to spread the word. I am here to offer My knowledge of the existence of electrogravitics and what it can do. Spread the word.
    "If the universe is mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

JRS (20th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This sounds like something that have been tried, specifically in countries named Russia, USSR and China. It is called communism. Leads to complete overtake by some governmental organisation and complete demotivation of working class. No challenge = no motivation.

There is surely a better solution somewhere.
    What I am proposing is NOT communism. Communism is a scarcity paradigm. One pie split into equal parts. Abundance is more like a huge warehouse of pies from which One may take as little or as much of any pie(s) One wants.

There is still ownership, but the products are free for the ordering. Meanwhile, Humans are freed from "work" to follow Their bliss with a Betterment Ethic, and direct input to a chaos-driven society. (No "leaders" except leaders of the moment that emerge to solve problems as they arise.)

So... I think I have a better solution. Add free energy and robots to do all the necessary work no One wants to do, and Humanity is freed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

JRS (20th January 2012), Turcurulin (20th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's soooo easy to get off the grid and live in your own paradigm if one is truly determined to do so. It's even easier with a community of like-minded individuals...

Maybe a brainstorming rendezvous is in order? I can't help but notice that you're in the Appalachians, blufire. Amaterasu?

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Turcurulin (here)
    It's soooo easy to get off the grid and live in your own paradigm if one is truly determined to do so. It's even easier with a community of like-minded individuals...

Maybe a brainstorming rendezvous is in order? I can't help but notice that you're in the Appalachians, blufire. Amaterasu?
    Brainstorming is always good. [smile] Let Me know how I join said storming.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amaterasu For This Post:

Turcurulin (20th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We can have it at my house. =)

Seriously, I'm "SICK" of life in our society-at-large. I'm ready to start that community that I was envisioning in my previous post to this thread. I'm considering an appeal to the Shawnee Nation (my bloodline) in order to allow my wife and I to live there and start/participate in said community. I can only hope that the old-ways are still in practice by any elders that maintain the teachings.

Forum members from other countries have started 'ground-crew' contacts. There should be one for the USA (apologies if I've missed the post for the USA ground-crew.) I suggest we meet at Natural Bridge, VA on May 20th, 2012. What say you?

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I am legally able to claim Native American heritage - Powhattan and Cherokee.

I would love to join a group ready to find better ways of running this planet. But I would like to see an integration of the spiritual, the physical and the technological. Any Who would deny the good aspects of tech, I feel, are denying the product of Human mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3