+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sherrytalkradio.com......WOW!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default Sherrytalkradio.com......WOW!

You know I'm just a person who seeks truth. I search far and wide and will listen to anything for I truly believe "truth is stranger then fiction". Sherry Shriner IMHO is way out there but tonight her show rings with some truth IMO. She's dropping names on some pretty nasty stuff. Satan worshiping rituals that ......well pretty disgusting if true. IF interested her site is sherrytalkradio.com and with everything you hear or read take it with a grain of salt but in this case a bottle of Pepto-Bismol might be more suited......it's on her blog show right now......1-16-12

2. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

selinam (17th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Default Re: Sherrytalkradio.com......WOW!

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    You know I'm just a person who seeks truth. I search far and wide and will listen to anything for I truly believe "truth is stranger then fiction". Sherry Shriner IMHO is way out there but tonight her show rings with some truth IMO. She's dropping names on some pretty nasty stuff. Satan worshiping rituals that ......well pretty disgusting if true. IF interested her site is sherrytalkradio.com and with everything you hear or read take it with a grain of salt but in this case a bottle of Pepto-Bismol might be more suited......it's on her blog show right now......1-16-12
    Can you supply a link? Thanks..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

alienHunter (17th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Here's the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherryt...sherry-shriner

Jump ahead to 4:25 if you want to avoid entry music and annoying other stuff I didn't want to hear. I don't really believe some significant points of what she says, but I just tune that stuff out. I have not listened to this yet as I am just now playing it. So, I cannot give opinion on this show yet.

I think she is a little off, but then again most say the same about me. I just don't want to be preached at by her. Live the path, walk the talk, and I guess don't beat the people ..... I think if anyone wants what I have they can ask me in private for help, but I'm not going to tell others how to get their spiritual life in order. I'm having a hard enough time keeping my own in order and staying in a divine space of love. Again, not fluff love, but real love. blah.... enough

ok, ps.... LMAO... I do not mean that sharing information is wrong at all. That's why I will listen to her.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 17th January 2012 at 17:18.

6. Link to Post #4
    Deactivated
    Thanks

If I didn't know better, I'd swear that person is looking for an invitation into the inner circle.

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I used to listen to her when I first got online she does get a little to religious for me but I'll listen thanks!

+ Reply to Thread