+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

Would love to get everyone's thoughts on this episode, so please if you haven't watched it yet, check it out before commenting. Also if you have, might watch it again.

I think for me, one of the most interesting of the sites is definitely Puma Punku, dating officially to 5,000 years old, but more are saying it's closer to 17,000. Evidence abounds of use for modern machining including lazers or saws? A construction feet that most modern engineers wouldn't even consider attempting. Not, that they CAN'T do it,just most wouldn't even want to try.

So, taking a critical look at Puma Punku, and many others through out the world. Did our ancient ancestors have Extraterrestrial help?
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Ammit (24th January 2012), Art (18th January 2012), ceetee9 (23rd January 2012), Cidersomerset (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), D-Day (18th January 2012), Ellisa (19th January 2012), frances (24th January 2012), gooty64 (19th January 2012), greybeard (18th January 2012), Ivanhoe (23rd January 2012), Kindling (18th January 2012), Kristo (18th January 2012), Kronuise (19th January 2012), mab777 (24th January 2012), modwiz (18th January 2012), mojo (24th January 2012), Muzz (18th January 2012), Sir Eltor (19th January 2012), toothpick (18th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012), Watching from Cyprus (18th January 2012), write4change (18th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Default Re: Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

Great thread DreamsInDigital.
    Nice video as well, I just love this stuff.
    Did they have machining tools 10 to 12,ooo thousand years ago to make these exquiste statues, rows of identical sphinx, the experts of the day say it is so, I suppose it is so.
    Personally, I do not know for absolute sure, I was not there to bear witness, Wish I had been there back then, who knows, maybe i was.
    M favorite part of your video was about the greart Karnac temple thought by many to be an ancient landing port for off world visitors. Check it out some time you have a few minunutes and
    then research what is under Karmac temple, it, is a huge base made of monolithic style stone construction, it is just massive and was used for something long before there were ever thoughts of building Karnac.
    Just imagine, if you can, the magnifigance of the first Karnac temple, it, must have been glorious, but, suspend your believe and open your minds, because no less than 40 other Pharohs built their own temples and what not at Karnac making it the largest comlex of its kind anywhere.
    Just love this kind of video, lots of informaton, thanks again.

/
    Last edited by toothpick; 18th January 2012 at 10:48.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

crested-duck (18th January 2012), frances (24th January 2012), modwiz (18th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

There is a phrase 'singing to the choir'. I have been a choir member for years. I agree about Puma Punku. It is an astounding site.

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

I just watched a good doco on this recently called Revelations of the Pyramids.
    It contained some interesting therories about the Great Pyramid and most of the
    ancient sites around the world, including the theory of how and why these amazing sites where built.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

crested-duck (18th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

I agree, the evidence is overwhelming that some of these places were not built by primitives with copper chisels, The PTB or were, either refuse to admit it or already know it and like everything else just deny it, If they let us see the truth here where would it lead?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

crested-duck (18th January 2012), write4change (18th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    I agree, the evidence is overwhelming that some of these places were not built by primitives with copper chisels, The PTB or were, either refuse to admit it or already know it and like everything else just deny it, If they let us see the truth here where would it lead?
    Copper chisels through their hearts?

11. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Common sense alone would lead one to suspect that at one time there were ways of building these edifices that we are unaware of today.
    Where the technology came from might be debatable--- advance humans-- aliens--- may be the same thing in some cases.
    Where did we originate from?-----is the question that springs to mind.
    Are we a cross breed from human and alien?
    Who knows.
    Certainly I believe there was an advanced race on earth at one time.
    The evidence is there.
    "Chariot of the Gods" was an eye opener for me when it was first published many years ago--- great photos.
    Chris.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th January 2012), Brodie75 (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), frances (24th January 2012), gripreaper (24th January 2012), write4change (18th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

@ Modwiz
    I was well aware this was quite a "preaching to the choir" thread, but also find it' a very interesting topic of conversation. It generally leads to a very interesting conversation of what tools and technology were used to build the megalithic sites, most existing pre-global flood (despite erroneous dating to try and fit them into the 'common' timeline).

@ Greybeard
    In my years of research, contacts, etc. I've pretty much come to the opinion / thought. That humans were genetically engineered, we have 22-24 different alien / off worlder dna genetics in us. And, that planet Terra/Earth was Terra formed. But, that's for another thread
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

crested-duck (18th January 2012), frances (24th January 2012), gooty64 (19th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

There is just no way anybody with a working brain can deny the facts, or not connect the dots and see the picture.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crested-duck (here)
    There is just no way anybody with a working brain can deny the facts, or not connect the dots and see the picture.
    I fully 100% agree, though I've come across many as of late that are still refusing to believe there is even the possibility of Intelligent Life beyond our planet. Let alone the obviousness of our ancient cultures having help building all those megalithic structures out there. Heck, there are still some out there that believe this planet is only a few thousand years old. Or that there weren't civilizations that existed pre-flood.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

frances (24th January 2012), gooty64 (19th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

Would love to get everyone's thoughts on this episode, so please if you haven't watched it yet, check it out before commenting. Also if you have, might watch it again.

I think for me, one of the most interesting of the sites is definitely Puma Punku, dating officially to 5,000 years old, but more are saying it's closer to 17,000. Evidence abounds of use for modern machining including lazers or saws? A construction feet that most modern engineers wouldn't even consider attempting. Not, that they CAN'T do it,just most wouldn't even want to try.

So, taking a critical look at Puma Punku, and many others through out the world. Did our ancient ancestors have Extraterrestrial help?
    Thanks for posting D.I.D.

Yes I have also seen this data before, but it is good as it serves as a reminder of what is being hidden from us about our 'Distant & Glorious Past'

Michael Tsarion has an excellent series of freely accessible lectures on such related subjects, - starting with 'The Origins Of Evil'

This also serves, or should(IMO) as a stark reminder of how easily our present 'Technologically advanced civilisation' could so easliy disapear in the blink of an eye...As has so obviously happened several times before in Earth's history.

And.......that 'Mother Earth has only to HicUp, and we will be gone forever'!
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

frances (24th January 2012), Lifebringer (23rd January 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Those were probably the Dracos from Orion star system. Of course they had advanced science and technologies. But they never left Earth. They hijacked human history, created death/fear based system of control over humanity. They have been using humans as natural resources. Connecting David Icke, Jordan Maxwell research you will have the big picture.

The Annunakis is part of the Dracos. Some Greys work with the Dracos too.
    For free society!

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Men that I respect find evidence of machine tools. The evidence seems overwhelming. The lies barely stand up to the scrutiny and would not if the liars didn't repeat them daily, and continue to deny the obvious.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

yes, exactly. There is a whole pleathera of advanced machining tool evidence. Literally carved in stone and also use of lazer like tools etc.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

conk (24th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Plant extract that dissolves rocks:

http://members.tripod.com/~kon_artz/...s/stonetec.htm

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

frances (24th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Evidence of Machining, Drill? From Abu Ghurab, Egypt.

An very interesting article here includes many more photos and tons of information for those interested in Egypt, Star Gates, and
    Egypt's connection to Atlantis.

Place Of The Gods - The Star Gate at Abu Ghurab, Egypt

About a 20 minutes drive from the Great Pyramid, and visible from the Giza Plateau on clear day, is one of Egypt’s greatest treasures from antiquity, and one of the most extraordinary places on our planet.

Abu Ghurab, or “the crow’s nest" as it is called, is a closed to the public archaeological site in the pyramid fields that run along side the Nile south of Cairo. Egyptologists quaintly refer to it as a ‘sun temple’, a ‘burial center’ or ‘funerary complex’ for a new cult of Ra (they usually use these terms when the actual function of a place is unclear).

The site of Abu Ghurab is a part of the pyramid complex at Abu Sir. The name Abu Sir comes from the Greek name for this city, Busiris, which in turn comes from Bu Wizzer or Per Wsir, the “Place of Osiris”, the Egyptian god of resurrection. Egyptologists claim it was ‘made’ at the time of the 5th Dynasty of the Old Kingdom Period around 2400 B.C. I use the term ‘made’ for its double meaning. It means ‘created’, but ‘made’ is also a police term for ‘identified’ or ‘discovered’.

In fact, indigenous Egyptian tradition teaches that this site is one of the oldest ceremonial centers on the planet and is a place where the ancients connected with divine energies. Later, it was ‘made’ by a pharaoh. I visited the place three times during my stay in Cairo in March/April 2006 and found some eye-opening connections to both Atlantis and to the Anunnaki gods of Sumeria, which will be shared in these pages.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

BestLion (24th January 2012), frances (24th January 2012), Lifebringer (24th January 2012), mahalall (22nd June 2015)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I really enjoyed this one.

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Not that I don't believe in Aliens and that they might be involved but what about "ancient humans". Why don't they ever consider that humans might have been advanced before, a possibility?
    Just a thought that bugs me when watching this. They never even touch on that as possibility..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to elysian For This Post:

161803398 (26th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Maybe because there is far to many Mountains of Evidence that prove absolute fact that aliens exist, and were , are and have been involved since the dawning of time. To deny the existence of aliens and Off Worlders is to deny our own very existence. We are...an genetically engineered race. The majority of our genetics and DNA are Extraterrestrial.

And, just to stop it before it starts, I'm not debating anything I said above ^, with anyone.

I'm not denying by any means that there weren't advanced human cultures in pre-history, there obviously was. But, in anyway to deny Alien/Off Worlder Intervention and existence, and their direct involvement with building the stone megalithic civilizations is literally denying our existence as a race.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 23rd January 2012 at 23:13.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

conk (24th January 2012), mojo (24th January 2012), Sebastion (24th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,508 times in 5,654 posts

I wonder the reason? They knew we would eventually look to understand how these megalithic structures were built. Did they leave the clues for just such a time as now? I wonder if even the powers that were even know the reason?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast