+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I wonder the reason? They knew we would eventually look to understand how these megalithic structures were built. Did they leave the clues for just such a time as now? I wonder if even the powers that were even know the reason?
    I'll have to seriously consult my contacts on this, but I do know that there has been mentioning of pyramids, other stone megalithic monuments etc built throughout the known universe. Evidence of The Progenitor Race. From what I understand, the pyramids in general (as there are some on the moon, mars, and I think couple other planets here in our solar system, and every galaxy that has been explored) were part of the whole sacred geometry, and are generally used to stabilize the rotation / spin of the planet. Just like depending how many moons and what size will either speed them up or slow them down. And adjusting the distance of either being closer or further away from the host star will affect things. All part of the Terra-Forming that goes on across the universe.

Some of the megalithic sites that were built obviously were landing pads for the crafts, there were many of the megalithic sites that were built during the pre-terran occupation times, when it was just various alien/off worlder races on the planet. A lot of them were also built as solariums. Then there were cities that were built. Whole world existed back before the flood/tsunami of about 10,000yrs ago took place. And, despite scientist claiming other wise, the majority of stone megalithic sites pre-date the floods.

I'm sure the PTW knew / know most of this, and are purposefully keeping it from us, if the true vaults of the Vatican were ripped open, it would be a field day...if not take an absolute life time or two or three to sort through all the lost and hidden knowledge. Imagine the stuff, the archaeological and anthropological evidence that has been gathering dust in the vaults of the Smithsonian. All in the interest of protecting the main religions and "written history". But, all this combined does not begin to touch on the amount of history that has been lost to the destruction of the Alexandria Library, or the other books and collections that have been burnt because they didn't fit the belief system of the time period.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 24th January 2012 at 05:27.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

mahalall (22nd June 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Can't Deny what's literally "Carved In Stone" Ancient Alien Engineers.

These megalithic monuments are a mystery. How did they cut them, place them, build them? I have been pondering this question for years. I have heard many theories, from alien intervention, to use of a lost technology, to the text book ancient stone age man with copper tools built them.
    Well of all the theories Ive read..the most ridiculous one is the 'stone age man with copper tools built them! Also note many of the civilizations that have these like Puma Punku didnt even invent the wheel yet they are building these HUGE structures made in Puma Punku of granite and dyarite 'which are some of the hardest stones in the world'.
    Also Pumpa Punku is MUCH older then 3,000-4,000 years old. and if it was only that old it would still be erected to its original structure..yet is was somehow destroyed....Thus I am a firm believer it was made during the time of Atlantis around 12,000 BC..and it fell apart due to some cataclysmic event.
    I don't think 'aliens' built them. I do think ancient man build these things. BUT that is a 'can of worms' who was ancient man? And what type of technology did they use? In Puru they found many skulls of elongated large humans 'who would be about 10' tall. This may have been the race of humans that built these..and this race could have been destroyed like the wooly mammoth in the cataclysm around 9,700 BC.
    Here is a photo of the Puma Punku swastika..this same symbol is found in many ruined sites..like in Russia, India, Babylon, etc..Thus it seems a key connection of who built many other megalithic monuments had a key relation. Thus I think this Puma Punku was built by the ancient Aryans
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	swastika-puma-punku.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	13000  
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

4. Link to Post #23
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Found myself at Abu Ghurab last night-no one there (site is closed to public) the deal with my fixer is that he puts me in these sites-he then bars entry to others-he gives me an opportunity to sit without disturbance-I then reply what I've seen and he triangulates it with other data-same process in Khufu chamber-saqqara etc. Found myself here by default-as was planning India-
    Wow Abu Ghurab is one of those places that humbles you with its power. So sitting on the north east corner of the structure it one emerges in the sun as the door way to the next-unfortunately movement beyond was obscured by tow factors-1) Anubis presence-(I genuinely did not know who this jackle creature was until the end of yesterday) Anubis sniffs around you-he is feeling you-he is weighing up-I humble had nothing to hide and happily invited him to sit with me as I just looked with no malice-his smile is two faced- but found it difficult to step beyond-2) if I knew what the site was before hand I would have used the sound key to traverse through the center- this site is one heck of an other world place and Mars is in touch😊

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th June 2015), DeeMetrios (22nd June 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

By day the site takes on a different experience. Anubis not present. One sees the white beings flash past-sitting on the site one feels them pinching-sitting on the outer edge-an invite is heard to come to the center. One then sees the structural crystaline form creates an outer edge light wall and then an inner circle light column. In effect a light vortex-with in a stable state of presence-one sees where one wants to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2