+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Gay Past Being Hidden By Killing Ex-Lovers

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Obama's Gay Past Being Hidden By Killing Ex-Lovers

[EDIT: As personal moral standpoint has changed, I've decided to remove this content]
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 22nd September 2019 at 15:05.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

christian (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), jackovesk (18th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), jimmer (18th January 2012), mahalall (19th January 2012), Nasu (19th January 2012), percival tyro (19th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012), Unified Serenity (18th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Obama's Gay Past Being Hidden By Killing Ex-Lovers

Would not suprise me if it's true. The research was done by Wayne Madsen, who has a very good track record. I have no problem with Obama banging guys, but killing them is another thing, this should indeed be exposed. Sadly there are worse things happening though, like Obama having signed the NDAA.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

aranuk (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), jackovesk (18th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), Kerrigan (19th January 2012), Khaleesi (18th January 2012), Kristo (19th January 2012), misericordia (18th January 2012), percival tyro (19th January 2012), Referee (18th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012), Unified Serenity (18th January 2012), VaughnB (18th January 2012), Words of Joy (18th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

The Globe...really? I'm sorry, this is nothing but right wing HATE propaganda - which has come to a fever pitch in this country...this story has been around for quite awhile. People lie and make up stories when it comes to trashing the President or anyone else they feel contempt for, 95% of the press is owned by right wing neocon's hell bent on destroying Obama so corporations and their bankster Republicon's can finish the job of destroying this country.

People need to wake up and follow the money to the top of all these publications they get their so called news from to see who the messenger is, you'll find neoconservatives own the message...a message which has been nothing but hate, lies and deception since Obama took office. Most Obama haters have been completely propagandized by right wing media because they don't know or understand how media operates. I'm really disappointed to see PA members stoop this low on the hate scale.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2012), annacherie (19th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), Siren Master (18th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    The Globe...really? I'm sorry, this is nothing but right wing HATE propaganda - which has come to a fever pitch in this country...this story has been around for quite awhile. People lie and make up stories when it comes to trashing the President or anyone else they feel contempt for, 95% of the press is owned by right wing neocon's hell bent on destroying Obama so corporations and their bankster Republicon's can finish the job of destroying this country.

People need to wake up and follow the money to the top of all these publications they get their so called news from to see who the messenger is, you'll find neoconservatives own the message...a message which has been nothing but hate, lies and deception since Obama took office. Most Obama haters have been completely propagandized by right wing media because they don't know or understand how media operates. I'm really disappointed to see PA members stoop this low on the hate scale.
    How is this hate? The OP gives us an article to read and we can decide if it's true or not. Does that make it hate ? I think not.....

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th January 2012), Axman (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), kcbc2010 (18th January 2012), Khaleesi (18th January 2012), Unified Serenity (18th January 2012), Words of Joy (18th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,352 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)

How is this hate? The OP gives us an article to read and we can decide if it's true or not. Does that make it hate ? I think not.....

i would tend to agree with that.

Information is stirile until with percieve it through our preconditions and differing experiences through the reality we individually deal with everyday.

In saying that its not that unbelievible at all,presidents have murdered there way to the white house before and more than we think,clinton for instance left a very suspicous trail of dead ex colleauges during his ascendency and then during his presidency.

http://rcjustice.tripod.com/pres.html

Now he TRUELY has the touch of death

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

alienHunter (18th January 2012), aranuk (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), Khaleesi (18th January 2012), percival tyro (19th January 2012), truth4me (18th January 2012), Unified Serenity (18th January 2012), Words of Joy (18th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Forget the Globe, I have been reading Madsen for many years. Ex NSA, lots of good sources and investigative work.

However, he also said stuff like Bush and Condi had a relationship, etc. , and none of what he reported in that admin seem to ever have much affect on things.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

crested-duck (18th January 2012), jagman (18th January 2012), percival tyro (19th January 2012), Unified Serenity (18th January 2012), Words of Joy (18th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Sounds like BO fits in really well at the Bohemian Grove.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

aranuk (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), misericordia (18th January 2012), Nasu (19th January 2012), Unified Serenity (18th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't really understand why all that would be necessary...he's a liberal, it's ok to be gay.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

There is nothing hateful about this article. But i'm not really interested in it either. Obama has already committed enough crimes that are on record and in the public domain. We have enough evidence to impeach him with what hasn't been covered up. I hope impeachment hearing begin as soon as possible!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

aranuk (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), jagman (19th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

hahahaha wouldn't it be awesome if he was gay ? 1st black president and gay to boot ! lol !!! middle america would sh!t bricks lol . awesome ! I mean , you know, aside from killing his ex lover's an' all !! However, personally I don't believe it for a second, but hey, if it's true all I got to say is welcome to the family guurl ! lol !

19. The Following User Says Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

alienHunter (18th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

It looks to me as if a thread involving claims that Obama is gay and murderous has been derailed by claims that Ron Paul is racist. The poster doing the derailing of course denies any culpability, claiming to be just a researcher putting up information. Allegations that said poster frequently attacks Ron Paul on this forum have been only been met with a rhetorical question in response: is that allegation based on research? My research finds those allegations have merit. In addition to asking members not to insult other members (not the major concern here) we also ask members not to engage in trollish behavior.

We will be splitting this thread into two - one for the original topic involving Obama, and the other for the distracting topic involving Ron Paul.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BlueGem (19th January 2012), christian (18th January 2012), crested-duck (18th January 2012), Khaleesi (18th January 2012), Lisab (19th January 2012), mountain_jim (19th January 2012), Nasu (19th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Hello,

The off topic postings on Ron Paul, have been moved to this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post405857

Sierra

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Nasu (19th January 2012), ThePythonicCow (18th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It was the Enquirer that broke the story about John Edwards having his affair/child w/another woman. It's kind of sad when the tabloids do the reporting that our so-called media won't do.

Not everyone voted for President Obama. It's not hateful to have a different opinion. Having a different opinion is called "free speech" (I'd like to think that Americans understand what free speech is!); whereas disagreeing with a liberal is not "HATE speech". You don't have to like what I say, but it's not illegal to disagree with President Obama w/o it turning into a commentary about how I hate the poor and black people. (There's that word again....hate) Really? It's just really odd to me how speech seems to only be free when the speaker is a liberal. It almost seems to be an obsession to say the word "hate" when anyone disagrees with anything liberal. I don't hate. I disagree. There's a huge difference.

Hate speech is actually hateful - like the N-word. The majority of people are equally ticked off about the way the US is going.

Obama's accuser, Larry Sinclair, has stuff posted on Rense all the time. Also, another blog the "Ulsterman Report" has some interesting insight about President Obama as well. If it was just a right-wing thing, then why are there so many sources out there? Why are the dead bodies stacking up?

People sincerely and earnestly disagree with President Obama just like people sincerely and earnest disagreed with President GWB. Most of the problem is there's no interest in discussion, only in dialogue that consists of "You're wrong. I'm right and that makes you a HATER!" Really?

I was born post-civil rights, so it pounded into my head not to judge people by the color of their skin. I just have to wonder how the same people, who think that it's okay to say hateful things about me due to political differences, are going to behave when the ET's finally show up and they don't look like us (oh no!) and they don't act like us (shocking!) and have different ideas (uh-oh)? I just don't see it being all love and light from some people.

"Hate" is a powerful word that has powerful energy. We shouldn't go around using that word lightly.

Am I the only one who got defensive when I read the word "HATE" in all capital letters? If we can't be careful with our words, then how can we expect others to be?
    How can we expect to "wake people up" if we tell them we "hate" them because we happen to politically disagree?

Don't get me wrong, I struggle with these issues. But I wonder if people just don't care how other people read and receive our posts? Don't we consciously want to try to speak to those who disagree with us in love, not hate (even when it gets really, really difficult and you just want to watch the other person's head blow up? Yes, I was still working on it.)?

The bottom line is that I love having this refuge and it really bothers me when I see the negativity that I'm trying to get away from here on PA. I get that things aren't perfect, but I'm really sick of the word HATE...in all caps and all the energy that it brings with it.

We need to remember that you may have a different name than I do, but we are one. Left/right, white/black really doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Love/hate - these do matter. How we treat people matters.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

sunflower (19th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)

Information is stirile until with percieve it through our preconditions and differing experiences through the reality we individually deal with everyday.

In saying that its not that unbelievible at all,presidents have murdered there way to the white house before and more than we think,clinton for instance left a very suspicous trail of dead ex colleauges during his ascendency and then during his presidency.

Do you believe everything you read? I don't have time to teach people what the term Yellow Journalism means, I learned it 20 yrs ago as a Broadcast Journalism major. Look it up! Learn about where you're getting your news from, who owns the publications and what their political affiliations are. You'll learn virtually 100% of these news publication's are owned by the same people who are on the opposite side of the Democratic party. Ever since Obama came into office it has been one attack after the next all filled with hate, aimed at destroying him, his presidency and ultimately America. The media has done nothing but blame Obama for all the problems of the previous administration, nor do reporters call out all the lies the Republican candidates constantly spew. There is no objectivity left in mass media, it has an agenda.

People have kept feeding into the hate PROPAGANDA so long they can't even tell the difference between that and real news anymore, which there is little of. And maybe that's the problem you've become so accustomed to believing entertainment style Fox news, geared at getting ratings and placating advertisers vs telling the facts as they are Walter Cronkite style. Like the frog in the boiling pot it's been so long since the masses have experienced hard news they now accept Yellow Journalism as an believable format. Listen to Randi Rhodes for awhile, she's great at showing examples of the lies being spewed out on a daily basis by so called news outlets, owned by the right wing....but representing themselves as progressive in nature.

If you're one of the many who have been propagandized and indoctrinated into the Hate Obama crowd you probably won't understand this message and are beyond reasoning with...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

solosthere (19th January 2012), sunflower (19th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

I really dont understand who really cares if he bi, gay straight, or androgenous. I really dont understand the reason for it, personally. however i can see why this would be hushed up as it would effect how most people view him. even though it shouldnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If people are not willing to look beyond something so insignificant as sexuality then they are destined for blindness!!!!!
    as i look back through the glowing embers that are the bridges in my life
    i get a fleating glimps of how green it is on the otherside
    and i know i can forge the river
    but the water is deep
    the current swift
    the river is wide
    and i
    i am terrified of drownding

original

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

David Trd1 (19th January 2012), jagman (19th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I do not care If BO is gay, But if he is offing his lovers This could be a problem .lol Seriously, On a daily basis B.O. orders drone strikes
    that kill countless people, Like most Presidents he doesn't hesitate using kill orders.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Nasu (19th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)

Do you believe everything you read? I don't have time to teach people what the term Yellow Journalism means, I learned it 20 yrs ago as a Broadcast Journalism major. Look it up! Learn about where you're getting your news from, who owns the publications and what their political affiliations are. You'll learn virtually 100% of these news publication's are owned by the same people who are on the opposite side of the Democratic party. Ever since Obama came into office it has been one attack after the next all filled with hate, aimed at destroying him, his presidency and ultimately America. The media has done nothing but blame Obama for all the problems of the previous administration, nor do reporters call out all the lies the Republican candidates constantly spew. There is no objectivity left in mass media, it has an agenda.

People have kept feeding into the hate PROPAGANDA so long they can't even tell the difference between that and real news anymore, which there is little of. And maybe that's the problem you've become so accustomed to believing entertainment style Fox news, geared at getting ratings and placating advertisers vs telling the facts as they are Walter Cronkite style. Like the frog in the boiling pot it's been so long since the masses have experienced hard news they now accept Yellow Journalism as an believable format. Listen to Randi Rhodes for awhile, she's great at showing examples of the lies being spewed out on a daily basis by so called news outlets, owned by the right wing....but representing themselves as progressive in nature.

If you're one of the many who have been propagandized and indoctrinated into the Hate Obama crowd you probably won't understand this message and are beyond reasoning with...
    First of all i think you may have misjudged where my point of view is coming from.
    I dont love or hate him per say,he is human as am i so i have compassion for him on that level.I believe he has made some bad choices whille in office but i also understand the backround to the power paradigm being played out here to a large extent.I would not consider myself truely right or left as i dont believe it is a true spectrum for developed debate and serves more as a divide stratagey by the power elite.

Also.No i practice discerment daily with everything i mull over,i was merely pointing out the possibity to it being possible,which still stands.
    I have no inclination to push a point of view either way on anybody.It just seems to me not that unbelievible,power currupts,and many will do unthinkable things to get it.Including murder,its as ancient as rome or sumer itself,but in saying i dont endorse it as truth all the same.

Peace
    Last edited by David Trd1; 19th January 2012 at 01:50. Reason: put something at end that should be in response to another post:)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    I really dont understand who really cares if he bi, gay straight, or androgenous. I really dont understand the reason for it, personally. however i can see why this would be hushed up as it would effect how most people view him. even though it shouldnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If people are not willing to look beyond something so insignificant as sexuality then they are destined for blindness!!!!!
    I completely agree with that.

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Seeing The Ulsterman Report here in this thread jogged my memory. It's true that source always trashed Obama, my recollection is that it skewed towards supporting Hillary in ways that made it appear to me to be coming from her camp, with intention of getting him ousted so she might take power in next election. That's my recollection anyways - I am not going back and revisit their reports.

That said, I have resonated that alot of the dirt Wayne Madsen reported about Bush during his presidency was true, though ineffective, and I would not be surprised if his reports about Obama and Rahm's gay activities in Chicago are also true. (I voted for Obama)

If you google Madsen, Obama, and CIA, he makes a pretty-well researched case that Obama's family had numerous CIA ties, or at least ties to businesses with CIA ties.

His history is quite murky - and has gaps. I feel no need to defend or support him anymore.

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Seeing The Ulsterman Report here in this thread jogged my memory. It's true that source always trashed Obama, my recollection is that it skewed towards supporting Hillary in ways that made it appear to me to be coming from her camp, with intention of getting him ousted so she might take power in next election. That's my recollection anyways - I am not going back and revisit their reports.

That said, I have resonated that alot of the dirt Wayne Madsen reported about Bush during his presidency was true, though ineffective, and I would not be surprised if his reports about Obama and Rahm's gay activities in Chicago are also true. (I voted for Obama)

If you google Madsen, Obama, and CIA, he makes a pretty-well researched case that Obama's family had numerous CIA ties, or at least ties to businesses with CIA ties.

His history is quite murky - and has gaps. I feel no need to defend or support him anymore.

Its all in here..........

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar..._biography.pdf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast