Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Obama's Gay Past Being Hidden By Killing Ex-Lovers

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,242 times in 8,655 posts

Default Re: Obama's Gay Past Being Hidden By Killing Ex-Lovers

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Seeing The Ulsterman Report here in this thread jogged my memory. It's true that source always trashed Obama, my recollection is that it skewed towards supporting Hillary in ways that made it appear to me to be coming from her camp, with intention of getting him ousted so she might take power in next election. That's my recollection anyways - I am not going back and revisit their reports.

That said, I have resonated that alot of the dirt Wayne Madsen reported about Bush during his presidency was true, though ineffective, and I would not be surprised if his reports about Obama and Rahm's gay activities in Chicago are also true. (I voted for Obama)

If you google Madsen, Obama, and CIA, he makes a pretty-well researched case that Obama's family had numerous CIA ties, or at least ties to businesses with CIA ties.

His history is quite murky - and has gaps. I feel no need to defend or support him anymore.

Its all in here..........

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar..._biography.pdf

Well I know alot is in there, but Madsen's research was published in 2010 I believe and went beyond what Tarpley documented, in some respects, leveraging CIA historical documents he was able to get ahold of and including various family photos...

http://www.infowars.com/bombshell-ba...-cia-creation/

Quote Wayne Madsen
    Wayne Madsen Report
    August 18, 2010

PART 1: The Story of Obama: All in The Company (Part I)

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen has discovered CIA files that document the agency’s connections to institutions and individuals figuring prominently in the lives of Barack Obama and his mother, father, grandmother, and stepfather. The first part of his report highlights the connections between Barack Obama, Sr. and the CIA-sponsored operations in Kenya to counter rising Soviet and Chinese influence among student circles and, beyond, to create conditions obstructing the emergence of independent African leaders.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th January 2012 at 15:12.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

David Trd1 (20th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2