+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Project Looking Glass & the 2 Timelines merging as 'ONE' in 2012

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: Project Looking Glass & the 2 Timelines merging as 'ONE' in 2012

Yes Stan it's always a good idea to treat all info in a cautious manner.Most of the time it's difficult to really believe or disbelieve a lot of the alternative info and we know that a lot of the so called mainstream truths are not truths at all.Most of the alternative stuff can't be proved either way so one has to be cautious especially when you throw mind control and human memories into the mix.Still it's fun and interesting to get some new testimony and run with it for a while with an open mind

i think Mark Twain said: "The Truth has to be stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense"

on the other hand someone else said: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 23rd January 2012 at 06:21.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member litmus's Avatar
    Thanks

the interview was great all around. the part that interested me was when he spoke of the mind tricks that he had learned in the service. what he spoke of has always been a practice of mine and i was excited to learn others seek this knowledge as well. very refreshing to hear aloud. exciting, groundbreaking, truth is something to get excited about folks.
    |.|-,_ _ _
    |||_|||L|_\

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to litmus For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), Carmen (23rd January 2012), ponda (23rd January 2012), spiritguide (23rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Litmus I don't remember the bit about mind tricks, can you remember? I would like to know.
    Cheers!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I noticed that Bill Wood gave Kerry his email address, billwood1022@gmail.com, if people want to communicate with him. Many people want to compare him to that "creepy" charles guy. I can understand people don't want to be mislead like they were with charles, but keep an open mind like the previous post just mentioned. Send questions to Bill Wood and hopefully we can get answers.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), frances (23rd January 2012)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    I noticed that Bill Wood gave Kerry his email address, billwood1022@gmail.com, if people want to communicate with him. Many people want to compare him to that "creepy" charles guy. I can understand people don't want to be mislead like they were with charles, but keep an open mind like the previous post just mentioned. Send questions to Bill Wood and hopefully we can get answers.

Perhaps I'm becoming too cautious and cyncical, however, (even though I personally felt Bill Wood wasn't a plant), it's clear from everything he said and the helicopter incident which caused Kerry to move the interview that he is being closely watched. I wonder if it would be wise to contact him as it would seem a no brainer that they are monitoring his emails. And if they are, are they searching for others interested in this particular subject since, according to Woods, they are still trying to manipulate the outcome. Of course follow your own instincts, but we might be able to do this through Kerry. Submitting questions to her to ask in her, hopefully next, interview with him.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    it's clear from everything he said and the helicopter incident which caused Kerry to move the interview that he is being closely watched.
    Hi Babara
    I heard a noise on the audio which could have been a helicopter but from that I could not say it is 'clear that he is being closely watched'. There are many reasons why a helicopter could be flying which have nothing to do with Bill Wood.

Jeanette

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Litmus I don't remember the bit about mind tricks, can you remember? I would like to know.
    Cheers!

Stan

I think, Stan, this is refering to his Jedi training. If you are not familiar with Star Wars, Jedis use mind tricks in battle.

Jeanette
    Last edited by Jenci; 23rd January 2012 at 17:36. Reason: spelling

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Hi Jenci you sensed I knew nothing of star wars didn't you? You were absolutely correct. That's why I used to be all silent when Lord Sid was talking about it. Now Startrek is a different matter I think I saw the first episode and all the others until Captain Kirk vanished off somewhere. Scotty's phoney Scottish accent spoilt it for me. I often wondered why they didn't employ a real Scottish actor for his part.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Jenci (23rd January 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

A Startrek real story. My friend Daniel lives near Seattle and his son worked at the logging company near. He told Daniel that James Doohan comes in regularly to buy logs for his stove at home. Daniel said to his son that that was surprising he thought James would be on the look out for dilithium crystals.

Stan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

16. Link to Post #109
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Jenci you sensed I knew nothing of star wars didn't you? You were absolutely correct. That's why I used to be all silent when Lord Sid was talking about it. Now Startrek is a different matter I think I saw the first episode and all the others until Captain Kirk vanished off somewhere. Scotty's phoney Scottish accent spoilt it for me. I often wondered why they didn't employ a real Scottish actor for his part.

Stan
    Well film number 1 is out in the cinema next month for the first time in 3D, if you fancy catching up with it. Of course, I shall only be going because my son wants to, but really I am a secret fan

In the movies the Jedis use their intuition rather than their 5 senses and this is what Bill Woods was talking about in the interview. He was talking about the psy training, which taught them to go beyond their mind to the far greater Awareness/Consciousness which we are.

He said that they had programmed him so that he believed they took away these powers when he left but he was able to retrieve them. This, of course, makes sense because Awareness/Consciousness is what we are, it can't be removed - it's only our minds and conditioning which tell us otherwise.
    Duncan O'Finioan talked about these skills too.

I'm not saying I believed Bill Wood's story yet and I shall be waiting to hear the interview on Tuesday.
    Even the untrue stories have truth mixed in with them.
    Just like the Star Wars movies.

Jeanette

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

I know dear.

Stan

19. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The special training mentioned in mind tricks is reserved for screened individuals given the need to know for their future assignments. This is not general training for the entire group and sometimes the learned education is used within the group to deceive it of it's objective. Good students in the process will eventually out fox the controllers. Kerry's video gives us a peek at this truth. Please refer to the movie "Men who stare at goats." for comparison. IMHO

In a system made up of rules, these are the people trained to play inside the system without rules.
    Last edited by spiritguide; 24th January 2012 at 14:29.

21. Link to Post #112
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Its the 25th January 'Down Under' 12.30am

Does anyone know where the interview is taking place so I can look at the 'World Timezone Clock'...

Or have I already missed it..?

PS - I will be extremely 'Dissapointed' if David Wilcock takes over this interview and ruins it..!

I just want the majority of Questions raised on the 2 Bill Wood threads both (Positive & Negative) answered...

So the less time we hear from David Wilcock the better..!

I am 'Suspicious' as to Why he even has to be there to be perfectly honest..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th January 2012 at 15:57.

22. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,464 times in 32,924 posts

-------

Hi, All:

If I can secure enough bandwidth here, I may be on Kerry's Livestream event tonight (7 pm Pacific time, Tuesday) with David Wilcock and Bill Wood.

If I can swing it, this might be an extremely valuable and interesting show. I'll confirm for certain in due course.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

golden lady (24th January 2012), jackovesk (24th January 2012), Lisab (24th January 2012), Magnus (25th January 2012), mountain_jim (24th January 2012), Muzz (24th January 2012), seko (24th January 2012), Tommy (24th January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012), Wind (24th January 2012), Woody (24th January 2012), Yoda (24th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #114
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hi, All:

If I can secure enough bandwidth here, I may be on Kerry's Livestream event tonight (7 pm Pacific time, Tuesday) with David Wilcock and Bill Wood.

If I can swing it, this might be an extremely valuable and interesting show. I'll confirm for certain in due course.
    I hope so Bill, at least you won't let David Wilcock take over...

I would like to think that most here would prefer to hear from Bill Wood & Kerry and maybe someone from Oath Keepers or anyone from the Military who can confirm his story...

Rgs,

Jack

25. Link to Post #115
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

Hi,

From what I know Wilcock has some questions he feels are important to ask in a public fashion, so it should be interesting.

Bill: Hope you get yourself some needed bandwidth, it would surely be interesting to hear your questions too

Cheers,

Tommy

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

astrid (24th January 2012), jackovesk (24th January 2012), mountain_jim (24th January 2012), Wind (24th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #116
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Damn right Sir, it's the species most able to cooperate with each other that survive and thrive,not the fittest! Think thats Kropotkin isnt it?

28. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,464 times in 32,924 posts

-------

Hi, All --

Yes, I'll be part of the show. I've just now this minute (7.01 pm Pacific Time) got my internet connected.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

jackovesk (25th January 2012), Yoda (25th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Saw the interview, it was everything and more to assure me that we can take back what is ours using due diligence.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

jackovesk (25th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6