+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Project Looking Glass & the 2 Timelines merging as 'ONE' in 2012

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Looking Glass & the 2 Timelines merging as 'ONE' in 2012

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    What GOES around COMES around...those who KNOW this DEEP down have little doubt what is TO BE DONE.
    What is to be done is twofold, to begin a new path towards full transformation of our life, the second fold of this process is to do this in such a way that we are not falling into the patterns of aggression that keep us opposed. Forgiveness is an important tool, so is doubt. Skepticism is necessary. The intention of good intellect is nothing without the calm abiding of resting the mind in the natural state. Get inspired, inspire others. Be true to yourself and allow the evil doers to experience the compassion of forgiveness. Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Semnyi For This Post:

Meesh (19th January 2012), minkton (19th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by gary-arsenault (here)
    Young man joins United States Military ... 1991 ( approx age ~ 20)

Takes basic training
    - (bootcamp)
    - FC = Fire Controlman, "A" school is about 6-7 months long, with advanced "C" school training sometimes lasting another 6 months.

- BUDS = Basic Underwater Demolitions Course, 6 months long

Graduates the above courses in less than a year before he is reassigned to San Diego, California to a ship. Does it in less than a year, regardless that the training courses in the military should have taken him 18 months ( 1 1/2 years)

1992 He goes to a special school to learn to learn about tomahawk missiles. ( age 21)

During that year he is taught:

-advanced electronics,
    - optics,
    - electromagnetic devices,
    - electric motors,
    - radar
    -lasers.

However he is further selected as a special group and trained for " remote viewing as he has been recognized as having special abilities and sent to area 51. He is about 21 years old.

During his time at area 51, all within this same year, he is shown alien space craft ( United States Space Fleet), as well as having access to " Project Looking Glass, Star-Gate Technology, and of course is asked if he can try and solve a problem they are having with the 2012 time line. Yes that is right folks, they are asking this 21 year old kid to solve a problem they all can't solve, but need his expertise and gifted mind.

Other than that year, he never makes any other reference to a time line of being involved in any other activity other than working on a ship involving tomahawk cruse missiles.

From 1993 - 2000 His entire military career involves working a US navy ship with tomahawk missiles only!

Now he clearly states in the video about witnessing United States Space fleet vehicles that could fly at just under the speed of light and fly to Mars in a day ( 2:00:51) :
    "" I've seen one of one type of vehicle , um, compared to when I saw it, which was more than ten years ago"

Which would tend to infer that he saw it ( space ship),when he was in the military. He had personal details of classified knowledge about what it's capabilities were!
    However the problem of his story is, that either he saw it after he was discharged from the military or, he saw it when he was in a military psychiatric hospital.

( folks I am just scratching the surface the whole video is riddled with more inconsistencies)

Come on folks, I am appealing to your intelligence, you all talk about waking up and smelling the coffee

[Mod-edit - overly flashy "smell the coffee" image removed from this location. - Paul.]
    Gary,

If you can't tell when someone is telling the 'Truth', I'm sorry I just can't help you...

Rgs,

Jack

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

A really great interview. Thanks Kerry!!!! I seem to think that Bill Wood has much more to say. Perhaps a second????
    Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

jackovesk (19th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

He did not mention the book again or give a title. I like the way he mentioned it. get it? got it.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

aranuk (20th January 2012), jackovesk (19th January 2012), Kristo (21st January 2012), Referee (19th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Just up on Kerry's blog..

"LIVESTREAM EVENT : BILL WOOD ex-Navy Seal- Q&A TUESDAY NIGHT 7PM PST ... JOIN US... "

( no link as yet )
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

christian (19th January 2012), crosby (19th January 2012), golden lady (19th January 2012), jackovesk (19th January 2012), Kristo (21st January 2012), wolf_rt (19th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #66
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

just listen to Dan Burisch can't stand him anymore...so many thing doesn't add up, Bill Wood sound more credible in comparison.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

aranuk (20th January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), Magnus (19th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Dan has been trying to get the word out on the timelines for quite a while. this most recent radio interview, although excellent, was a recap for me. there were a few things that seemed to be tweeked a little from the original interviews ala Kerry and Bill, but all in all, it was pretty close to what he has been stating for a couple of years now. but, it was nice to hear him back out there.
    regards, corson

13. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Sesan (20th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #68
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

If what Mr Wood says is true and the chess match is already over, then I think the dark side is trying to merely sway as many people from the optimum path of awakening as they can. As collectively this might be done deal, individually there is still game to be played. If I continue a chess analogy, some pawns might get blocked and sacked while others will be promoted

So if the dark side is forced to make moves to try to retain control, they are using a double edged sword. The more they try to start programs to control us or dumb us down ( such as chemtrails), the faster people will start noticing that something is not right. And I think that the potential for control with those programs is not as great as potential to awaken. At the end of the day it's all about individual's soul's journeys and what choices we are making.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

crosby (19th January 2012), jimbojp (20th January 2012), Kristo (21st January 2012), Magnus (19th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #69
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Young man joins United States Military ... 1991 ( approx age ~ 20)

Takes basic training
    - (bootcamp)
    - FC = Fire Controlman, "A" school is about 6-7 months long, with advanced "C" school training sometimes lasting another 6 months.

- BUDS = Basic Underwater Demolitions Course, 6 months long

Graduates the above courses in less than a year before he is reassigned to San Diego, California to a ship. Does it in less than a year, regardless that the training courses in the military should have taken him 18 months ( 1 1/2 years)

1992 He goes to a special school to learn to learn about tomahawk missiles. ( age 21)

During that year he is taught:

-advanced electronics,
    - optics,
    - electromagnetic devices,
    - electric motors,
    - radar
    -lasers.

However he is further selected as a special group and trained for " remote viewing as he has been recognized as having special abilities and sent to area 51. He is about 21 years old.

During his time at area 51, all within this same year, he is shown alien space craft ( United States Space Fleet), as well as having access to " Project Looking Glass, Star-Gate Technology, and of course is asked if he can try and solve a problem they are having with the 2012 time line. Yes that is right folks, they are asking this 21 year old kid to solve a problem they all can't solve, but need his expertise and gifted mind.

Other than that year, he never makes any other reference to a time line of being involved in any other activity other than working on a ship involving tomahawk cruse missiles.

From 1993 - 2000 His entire military career involves working a US navy ship with tomahawk missiles only!

Now he clearly states in the video about witnessing United States Space fleet vehicles that could fly at just under the speed of light and fly to Mars in a day ( 2:00:51) :
    "" I've seen one of one type of vehicle , um, compared to when I saw it, which was more than ten years ago"

Which would tend to infer that he saw it ( space ship),when he was in the military. He had personal details of classified knowledge about what it's capabilities were!
    However the problem of his story is, that either he saw it after he was discharged from the military or, he saw it when he was in a military psychiatric hospital.

( folks I am just scratching the surface the whole video is riddled with more inconsistencies)

Come on folks, I am appealing to your intelligence, you all talk about waking up and smelling the coffee

[Mod-edit - overly flashy "smell the coffee" image removed from this location. - Paul.]
    Gary,

If you can't tell when someone is telling the 'Truth', I'm sorry I just can't help you...

Rgs,

Jack
    I watched the interview two times,and i cant tell if Bill lies, cant tell if Gary is right and also cant say if you are right Jack, my input is, the only one who knows is Bill himself and i think it would be a pity when the viewers of this interview would be take for an other wild goose chase, we had a few here, IMHO. Until we see or have experienced all these things with our own two eyes or in our lives we we will never be sure about what Bill told us.

17. Link to Post #70
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

[QUOTE=jackovesk;406328]
    Just a kind note ...a word to the wise, always bear this in mind.

At the very beginning of this documentary, Bill Wood emphatically states:

Quote Disclaimer for a project that he is using on a personal level

Hi, I just wanted to disclose to everybody that I am writing a fictional book about this interview and the things that I discuss in this interview and the reason for this interview is for purposes of marketing that book and that book of course is fictional.
    Upon reflection,....there are some things about the story that are not congruent for such a story to be fully real.

Hence, if there are lies mixed with truth, how do we tell which is which?

Quote Disclaimer for a project that he is using on a personal level

Hi, I just wanted to disclose to everybody that I am writing a fictional book about this interview and the things that I discuss in this interview and the reason for this interview is for purposes of marketing that book and that book of course is fictional.
    I was sold from the very start of this interview because of his Honesty and Knew what was to follow would be the 'Truth As He Knows It'...

Its a pity that some particular whisteblowers of late (No Names) could'nt do the same..!

He was lying when he said this.

To any fools who believe the disclaimer/insurance policy at the beginning of the Bill Wood video ...need to get real and wake up and smell the napalm! He is trying to stay out of jail and alive!!! -- and you can quote me -- Kerry

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
    Jeanette
    Last edited by Dawn; 21st January 2012 at 20:01.

18. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

the final 'chess moves' were set in motion over a year ago. Ripples in a pond.

An important point to remember is that TBMC (trauma based mind control) is no longer a physical program. The trauma can be applied remotely, and then erased from memory, so the subject has absolutely no recollection of being conditioned. Literaly anyone can be made to say literaly anything.

Not putting this guy down at all though. Tbh he seems to be one of few worth listening to.

That being said, noone who talks about 'looking glass' will ever tell the whole story, no matter what their intent may be.

The handfull of people who are good enough to detatch 100% will NEVER post online. 99% yeah maybe, but not 100%.

You can read all the books and watch all the you-tubes you want.

For the sake of simplicity, my hat is grey.

@ all the armchair RV/RPers, dont bother.

@ bill ryan and others, why does the 'irishman' only meet with noobs? Rhetorical question...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sargeist For This Post:

christian (21st January 2012)

20. Link to Post #72
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Whats a noob ? I hope not me for asking.

I agreed with your post but did not want to thanks before i understand what a noob is.

21. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

noob - newbie

in this context it refers to people who are new to this particular scene, as in they may be smart and talented but don't have the experience to grasp the subtleties due to a lack of 'homework'. No disrespect intended to the noobs. I have met them. They are awesome. They just don't have the experience/history. Which makes me wonder why 'the irishman' chooses to meet with them but baulks at meeting with people who may have the required experience to interact on a more balanced level.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sargeist For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

One thing that struck me, until we got to the point where Kerry asked him to expand on the area 51 stuff his delivery was fluid and his body language was open. I'm pretty certain all that was true. Afterwards though, his deliver becomes stuttered, his body language closes up and he keeps saying he isn't talking from personal experience.

You don't need any magical technology to model certain things about the future, the first computer model, the limits to growth study in the 70s effectively said the current way of doing things ends about now and it doesn't matter how you tweak the conditions it always ends with the elite losing their power. More recent models will say the same thing but with somewhat better depth. An unsustainable system is unsustainable and they know it. They are insane, they know what's coming yet they still actively suppress the fields that will bring about whatever will replace them. They should have been spending these bailout trillions planting gardens and creating self sufficiency systems in every community in the world their true crime is allowing us to face the collapse of their system without a safety net.

You can come to the same conclusions as this video without needing to invoke woo woo stuff. He's right, they're finished and they know it.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st January 2012), aranuk (20th January 2012), Calz (19th January 2012), christian (21st January 2012), DoubleHelix (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), jcocks (20th January 2012), Magnus (19th January 2012), Marianne (19th January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012), percival tyro (19th January 2012), PurpleLama (19th January 2012), Reinhard (21st January 2012), ROMANWKT (19th January 2012), Sebastion (19th January 2012), spiritguide (19th January 2012), Wind (20th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

apologies to all. I meant to post in the other thread wherein i posted yesterday.

Please disregaurd the apparent attention-whoring.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sargeist For This Post:

Lettherebelight (23rd January 2012)

27. Link to Post #76
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Am I right in thinking that there must be many......"Accounts settled, paid in full".

28. The Following User Says Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

Magnus (19th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #77
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Are we passengers on our own boat. Collectively sailing along a timely river of no return..... I'm already feeling homesick...When we arrive, I wish us us a calm sea on a beautiful day.
    Last edited by percival tyro; 19th January 2012 at 16:53.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

aranuk (20th January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), joedjemal (19th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Gary,

Rgs,

Jack

Jack...the perception of 'truth' and truth-telling is subjective, IMO.

I think he was probably telling the truth about some things...like his experience with Tomahawk missiles. But lots of it felt like he was saying what he thought people (in our arena) wanted to hear.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

joedjemal (19th January 2012), Magnus (19th January 2012), misericordia (19th January 2012), Vitalux (19th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think he is right, they are crazy, deluded. If you believe that you are all powerful then you can't conceive that you can lose control. If you have become so accustomed to manipulating reality to suit your incredibly narcissistic, egomaniacal ends and you have been successful. It seems it would be difficult to concede because that possibility doesn't exist in your closed world. Maybe they continue on this destructive path in anger because they are sore losers, just like the jealous, abusive ex husband that that tries to kill his ex wife for finding happiness with someone else. If they can't have what they want then no one can. It sure will be amazing when we can breathe completely freely.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

christian (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), modwiz (21st January 2012)

35. Link to Post #80
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,836 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk
    Quote Posted by jaybee
    Quote Posted by jcocks
    I removed about five posts above, some for being insults that added little positive to this discussion, and some for being reasonable enough, but no longer relevant, reactions to the insults.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

jackovesk (21st January 2012), jaybee (21st January 2012), jcocks (22nd January 2012), spiritguide (21st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast