1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: The wait for December 21, 2012

Quote Posted by joedjemal (here)
    Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Quote Posted by Falcor (here)
    us - i also live in the united states. granted i am younger then most and have not 'seen' the changes you speak of, i can appreciate and mostly agree with your view points. but i do believe everything is perfect as it is, regardless of my perspective on any given subject

i understand that many have been affected, many are upset and are suffering. but, many are awakening because of their suffering. many are finally questioning their reality as a result of their suffering. many are finally learning to think for themselves and to listen to their heart. many of us are learning the true meaning of detachment through these times.

im a firm believer in the old saying what you resist persists. as long as we put more energy into the suffering and the 'nwo' agenda than into what is important in our lives, we are feeding that which we do not agree with. i think its important that we meet even that which we do not agree with, with love. and even more important for us to be the change we wish to see in the world. want more love in this world? give more love in your daily life. after all, what else can you do?

gandhi is a fine example, of how love conquers all
    You make very good points Falcor, and love is the most important aspect in how we live our lives and deal with one another. I am asking you this sincerely, would you respond passively and with simple love if tonight someone came and ruined your car, broke into your house and ruined all you have, stole from you, beat you and if you have children or family there beat them, then went into your bank account and stole all of your money and your families money? Now imagine they did it all legally. Now imagine that you lost your job, your home, and were thrown into jail by this same person.

I want you to really read the above slowly, feel it all, not just go , "yeh yeh, I'd not resist, I'd in fact give them it all, and help them do it because I am love and those are just possessions". I really want you to imagine someone for no apparent reason walking up to you say in a bar or restaurant, slamming your head into a wall and abusing you, oh let's say sexually explicit things you would never consent to. Imagine that, would you just say accept it and love them? After all it's for your own spiritual development.

I guarantee you that the normal reaction to stop someone from abusing you is right. If someone walks up to someone and shoves them or takes a swing at them they duck or try to stop it. If someone just comes up to a person and starts beating the crap out of them they put their hands up at least to resist the beating if they can. Most would try to block the attack and might even hit them back, but not all would do that. They would instinctively try to protect themselves. How is that being less evolved? My examples are extreme, but if you look at what is being done systematically to our country, to other countries via those who control our military and also financial markets around the world, it is just that extreme.

People have worked their whole lives and have been robbed blind these last few years by those in power. Our liberties are gone, our freedom is gone, and we are headed for a solution they have crafted for a very long time. Certainly people turn inwardly for spiritual guidance during dire times. There are no athiests in foxholes when the bombs are coming towards them and bullets are flying around them. It is normal, but who is causing this negative activity? Is it truly necessary to have this happen for us to grow spiritually? If we ever get past this and do evolve then this behavior will stop? If that is so, then how will the coming generations learn to grow spiritually if we had to have the negative environment to cause us to grow? If there is an answer to that question of proper environment of love lived daily by all, then why can't that happen now, and why isn't it with the millions who are enlightened?

Honestly, I do believe we are on a divine plan, and this does all have to happen for us to truly grow to truly understand love, mercy, and responsibility as one being with the creator to continue on Her divine plan. (If you don't know much about me, I believe God is not really a male or female, but I like throwing in "HER" occaisionally just because if feels better than always seeing HIM, and I don't like "It" or "Source" because I do know God/dess and we are very much loved by God/dess). Sorry for the explanation there, I just didn't want you scratching your head about how I think regarding God or Goddess. So, it's all meant to happen, but I do not believe those doing the negative things to our world do so without being opposed, but for us to know the truth of why the things are happening and for those who can wake up to truly know why they follow what they follow and not just do so cause they liked some feel good message. I do think many in the alternative truth movement are just trying to cash in and don't really understand that the very things they say they hate could be the ultimate goal of the one's who set things into motion thousands of years ago.

When I find myself facing an opponent who wants to harm me and mine (and I do my utmost to avoid being in that situation at all, but sometimes there's a lesson to be learned and no avoiding possible ) I study them and find their weaknesses whilst seeming passive and calm then (never with violence) I stomp on them as hard as I possibly can while trying to make sure it's impossible to hit back. I use words. Only had to do it two or three times, I cause no physical harm but they never bother me again.

If you find yourself in a situation where you must defend yourself the first blow, in whatever form it takes, must be surprising and utterly devastating or you will likely lose. But you must wait until the weakness is completely obvious.

Passive surrender means you'll get eaten alive.

The best defense in my experience is to go with the flow of the universe, if you're in kairos you'll be safe.
    Well, if you read deeper into what I was saying, the truth of the matter is you have had all this happen to you metaphorically by these elites. Many Americans lost all their savings, many have lost their home and jobs through shady dealings via the banking system and destroying on purpose the housing market and stock market. Many have lost their jobs. Many families have been destroyed and marriages ruined. Some have committed suicide and their children and spouses are crying themselves to sleep right now. Many have turned to drugs and higher consciousness to make sense of it all only to wake up again with broken families and no jobs. My point is, the elites have done all this and more from afar through their agents all with their own fan clubs, drama, roles, and feeling so right, and even speaking against the elites while not realizing they are marching off that cliff under their favorite banner believing they are on the right path.

Those who love you do not lead you off a cliff, they do not destroy your life, and they do not destroy your society. It is all about greed, control, and finding a way to get rid of those who will never go along while at the same time never having themselves tied to these things. They set up the fights, they sit back and laugh, and they plan for the next stage. The road to hell is paved with the best of intentions to the unaware. To those aware it is just evil.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    You make very good points Falcor, and love is the most important aspect in how we live our lives and deal with one another. I am asking you this sincerely, would you respond passively and with simple love if tonight someone came and ruined your car, broke into your house and ruined all you have, stole from you, beat you and if you have children or family there beat them, then went into your bank account and stole all of your money and your families money? Now imagine they did it all legally. Now imagine that you lost your job, your home, and were thrown into jail by this same person.

I want you to really read the above slowly, feel it all, not just go , "yeh yeh, I'd not resist, I'd in fact give them it all, and help them do it because I am love and those are just possessions". I really want you to imagine someone for no apparent reason walking up to you say in a bar or restaurant, slamming your head into a wall and abusing you, oh let's say sexually explicit things you would never consent to. Imagine that, would you just say accept it and love them? After all it's for your own spiritual development.

I guarantee you that the normal reaction to stop someone from abusing you is right. If someone walks up to someone and shoves them or takes a swing at them they duck or try to stop it. If someone just comes up to a person and starts beating the crap out of them they put their hands up at least to resist the beating if they can. Most would try to block the attack and might even hit them back, but not all would do that. They would instinctively try to protect themselves. How is that being less evolved? My examples are extreme, but if you look at what is being done systematically to our country, to other countries via those who control our military and also financial markets around the world, it is just that extreme.

People have worked their whole lives and have been robbed blind these last few years by those in power. Our liberties are gone, our freedom is gone, and we are headed for a solution they have crafted for a very long time. Certainly people turn inwardly for spiritual guidance during dire times. There are no athiests in foxholes when the bombs are coming towards them and bullets are flying around them. It is normal, but who is causing this negative activity? Is it truly necessary to have this happen for us to grow spiritually? If we ever get past this and do evolve then this behavior will stop? If that is so, then how will the coming generations learn to grow spiritually if we had to have the negative environment to cause us to grow? If there is an answer to that question of proper environment of love lived daily by all, then why can't that happen now, and why isn't it with the millions who are enlightened?

Honestly, I do believe we are on a divine plan, and this does all have to happen for us to truly grow to truly understand love, mercy, and responsibility as one being with the creator to continue on Her divine plan. (If you don't know much about me, I believe God is not really a male or female, but I like throwing in "HER" occaisionally just because if feels better than always seeing HIM, and I don't like "It" or "Source" because I do know God/dess and we are very much loved by God/dess). Sorry for the explanation there, I just didn't want you scratching your head about how I think regarding God or Goddess. So, it's all meant to happen, but I do not believe those doing the negative things to our world do so without being opposed, but for us to know the truth of why the things are happening and for those who can wake up to truly know why they follow what they follow and not just do so cause they liked some feel good message. I do think many in the alternative truth movement are just trying to cash in and don't really understand that the very things they say they hate could be the ultimate goal of the one's who set things into motion thousands of years ago.
    i appreciate the picture you are trying to paint....and i feel like i understand where youre coming from. but i honestly would not like to go there.

playing out those kind of scenarios in my head really doesnt serve me. when i find myself in that place, i realize that in the moment i am not choosing love and i am choosing fear. it can sound crazy or cultish and ill be the first to admit it lol...... but thats the way ive read it, and still the best way i can describe it. for me i feel like my insanity is worrying about things i have no control over. at some point we have to laugh at ourselves, as we can all tend to stress out our whole lives over things that might not ever affect us directly. we can let our egos stress us out and control our lives over things that we let falsely represent who we really are..... especially when it comes to material things and possessions.

the 'alternative truth movement' are often truth seekers like most of us here. a lot of us can fall into the conspiracy trap....and yes, some might be cashing in on us. absolutely. but some might just be pursuing what they find to be true. and you cant blame someone for living their truth, then we'd all be hypocrites lol........but really its on us what we interpret as subjective truth, and id hope we can agree your heart will lead you to the right answer before your brain will. unfortunately most like myself, let thinking get in the way of our lives best navigation system, the heart. we cant lie to ourselves, atleast, not for long

when we spend so much time worrying about it all, we miss the treasures of life, and deep down. we all know what that treasure is, we like to deny it or might misunderstand it. people have been writing about it for thousands of years, people have been singing about it for the last hundred years. if you were to ask a stranger on the street if they felt like love is the greatest treasure in life, how many do you think would say no??

im always doing my best to understand what love is, and what love is not . im definitely not perfect, but i try my best to share it and let it flow through me. when you radiate love and share it with those around you, you are changing peoples lives on a local level, on a real level, now that is something special, something you can take with you when you leave. i really do believe that by touching one life you touch them all. the present moment always has love in it. it is our job to realize what it is as a collective, and i believe it is very possible to make real change happen in our world. it all starts with us as individuals, doesnt it?

"To understand the nature of God, it is necessary only to know the nature of love itself. To truly know love is to know and understand God; and to know God is to understand love."

btw. i dont believe millions are currently 'enlightened' alteast, not yet
    Last edited by Falcor; 19th January 2012 at 04:37.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Falcor For This Post:

Anchor (19th January 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

As for right now at this time, I think it's important to realize that the awakening is already well underway. The ascension has already started and is picking up pace. As for what we should do, why not grab your surfboard and ride the wave, that is certainly better then letting the wave knock you over, toss and turn and maybe even drown you... There is no need to wait for supposed dates and times when its already happening. Why push it back and assume that its not already here just because something may predict something coming. The climax of events will come when it comes, but the buildup is just as important of an adventure..
    Also, do we really need prophecy to tell us that things are a mess and need to be changed? Look around and it is obvious that geopolitically and socially things are a mess, and they are a mess regardless of an end of the world prediction. however i am sure that self-fulfilling prophecy isn't helping much..
    So what about this moment? i'd say continue trying to learn and grow. continue to enhance your spiritual self. continue to clean out your accumulated karmic baggage and shed the weight off your soul. and most of all continue on the quest to be a better person. If anything, that's what we should be doing anyways regardless, and if things do happen to go sour, then what better way to protect yourselves then to be spiritually clean..
    on a side note though, didn't the mayans say that we would be entering the "time of no time"? perhaps that has something to do with the supposed convergence of timelines and the reason why it's apparently very difficult to see past that time. I don't claim to know what "time of no time" actually means in any scientific sense but it is interesting nonetheless.. But, with any of these types of predictions anyway, they may serve as a guide but there's no way to understand them in full unless looking back on it in retrospect. So, just carry on.. When dec 21st hits i'll probably be smoking a joint and giving admiration to the sun and cosmos, just like any other day

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Black Panther (20th January 2012), Falcor (19th January 2012), Kendall (13th July 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), Wind (20th January 2012), wolf_rt (19th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Falcor,

I appreciate your desire to focus as you do. I think it needs be said for me anyway that understanding the house of cards so to speak does not upset my life. On the contrary, I am more peaceful now than I ever have been for as I gain more understanding of where things began, how they have moved forward and where they are going, I feel more freedom, love and security.

For me it is not doom and gloom to know who the various players are and how they interconnect knowingly or unknowingly. One of the earliest books that I read that showed me how interconnected so much was, was a book called, "The Shadows of Power" by Perloff. That as well as my prior esoteric and religious / mystical studies combined to show a deep and rich world of secrets and the prize at the end of the long road.

We shall each run our race, we shall each deal with our life choices and there is much to be said for a simple life focused on family, clean living, social consciousness and helping our fellow man. Love in action as I call it is really beautiful. I also believe it should be understood as a great professor once instructed the sociology class I was taking on "Sex and Marriage" that just because someone raises and issue does not mean it's a personal issue for them. That being said, none of us knows the members hearts here just based on their writings. So, as I am currently highly focused on completing a work I have been pushed to finish, my eye is narrow at this time, my pursuits are fairly narrow, but my early foundation has not changed who I am nor how I interact daily with those in my life and the actions I make. I believe all actions should come from a place of love and kindness. I cannot profess to always succeed; however, I do believe following one's heart mission is what counts.

Thanks for playing along with me in this musing. I do enjoy a good conversation.

Much Love,

Serenity

7. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's difficult to sit here and feel that I can't do much in the bigger world to change/heal the incredible atrocities perpetuated on this planet. I do believe that the greedy, psychopathic thinking arises from severe sexual/physical abuse experienced in childhood that is all pervasive in the nwo thinking. Trying to have control over everything when you had control over nothing as a child. I think that we would all rise up if it wasn't for the mass violence and weaponry possessed by these psychopaths. When watching the films in Egypt it appeared that they were desperate enough to rise up anyway and not fear death, like they had nothing to lose as quality of life was so poor. Maybe that's what we need, to be fearless in the face of death to do what is necessary and right. I'm not saying that I'm there but I feel like we have to be ready to face what's coming and not become so full of hate/anger that we are poisoned and absorb that hate of the psychopathic oppressors. Many Buddhist teachings talk about vanquishing obstacles, using the power of anger (I'm not sure I'm explaining this correctly) without succumbing to it-the wrathful deities. I feel like we need to take on that stance if provoked. I think to stay strong and clear about who you are is very powerful in the face of all the sick thinking. If you continue to love yourself when the psychopaths are full of self hate is maybe all we have against such destructive forces.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th March 2012), Unified Serenity (19th January 2012), Wind (20th January 2012), wolf_rt (19th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 times in 750 posts

Quote Posted by merkabagirll (here)
    SPREAD THE LOVE ... DIG DEEP ... OPEN THE HEARTLIGHT!
    thanks.....

and to the OP....no need to wait.

feel the connection with each other and all life on earth. Let the kundalini energy flow. Go with the flow.

Enjoy the quantum entanglement....... stay positive. (even though there may be blips of negativity here and there)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anchor (19th January 2012), Kindred (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,616 times in 3,425 posts

----

DON'T WAIT...

Why wait for a date?

Be here now!
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

andrewgreen (19th January 2012), christian (19th January 2012), Falcor (19th January 2012), jaybee (19th January 2012), joedjemal (19th January 2012), Kindred (16th April 2012), meeradas (20th January 2012), PegasusRising (20th January 2012), risveglio (22nd March 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), Samsara (21st January 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th January 2012), Wind (20th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #48
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there is fast evolution of the humankind going on here (the body to be more precise). It is not exactly a quantum leap, but it’s happening fast enough. It is also obvious enough for pretty much every individual that there is a change unseen until now happening..
    It plays out differently for each individual.
    What has happened to me personally – I get some blissful feelings sometimes. I don’t give a s..t about any gurus, meditations, astral projections, mantra repeating, angels, daemons, illuminati, HAARP etc…
    I drink a lot of alcohol, smoke a lot of cigarettes and eat only junk food..
    I am the last person on this planet to be given LOVE and LIGHT words, as description to my personality. Kind is the last thing that I am to people.
    And still – this bliss tends to come more and more often. Just like that – out of nowhere. Sometimes I am afraid I am going to get heart attack. Being extremely blissful doesn’t stop me from being the total bitch I usually am… so my personality is not affected. Just the way I feel in my body. It doesn’t make me more knowledgeable on any subject. I just tend to feel GOOD all the time. Sometimes I feel GREAT. And sometimes I feel JGGGFDFghd – and I can only hope that on 21.12.2012 this will remain my permanent way of feeling… without dying. Hope my body will learn until then not to get almost heart attacks and be fine

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

jaybee (19th January 2012), Kendall (13th July 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by skamandar (here)
    I think there is fast evolution of the humankind going on here (the body to be more precise). It is not exactly a quantum leap, but it’s happening fast enough. It is also obvious enough for pretty much every individual that there is a change unseen until now happening..
    What has happened to me personally – I get some blissful feelings sometimes. I don’t give a s..t about any gurus, meditations, astral projections, mantra repeating, angels, daemons, illuminati, HAARP etc…
    I am the last person on this planet to be given LOVE and LIGHT words, as description to my personality. Kind is the last thing that I am to people.
    And still – this bliss tends to come more and more often. Just like that – out of nowhere. Sometimes I am afraid I am going to get heart attack. Being extremely blissful doesn’t stop me from being the total bitch I usually am… so my personality is not affected. Just the way I feel in my body. It doesn’t make me more knowledgeable on any subject. I just tend to feel GOOD all the time. Sometimes I feel GREAT. And sometimes I feel JGGGFDFghd – and I can only hope that on 21.12.2012 this will remain my permanent way of feeling… without dying. Hope my body will learn until then not to get almost heart attacks and be fine

loved your post!

I, myself do not lead a very healthy lifestyle and am not an 'obvious' spiritual person.

But out of the blue, I had a spontaenous kundalini rising experience a few years back

I am getting 'blissed out' more frequently at the moment....in very ordinary situations, like in the local shopping centre for example.

I feel I am getting good vibes from people I meet and/or pass by.

I wonder if they are responding to my 'bliss'.....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th March 2012), skamandar (20th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,357 times in 1,921 posts

I wouldn't be so fixed on a specific date, just enjoy the ride and be prepared for new and different, what ever that may mean.

18. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 419 posts

As much as D Wilcox speaks a lot of rubbish one of his statements about the secrets of Tibetan Buddhists is very relevant here. That no only is not fearing being extremely important but so is not hoping/

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,514 times in 6,824 posts

Have you seen this video?

Because I honestly think that all of humanity should have seen it.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Harmoniques (21st January 2012), lelmaleh (21st January 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), Samsara (21st January 2012)

21. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,763 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

loved your post!

I, myself do not lead a very healthy lifestyle and am not an 'obvious' spiritual person.

But out of the blue, I had a spontaenous kundalini rising experience a few years back

I am getting 'blissed out' more frequently at the moment....in very ordinary situations, like in the local shopping centre for example.

The truth vibrations coming in for a long time and now we are right in the middle of it.
    It´s not a believe. It´s really happening. Inside us and in the world (if there is a difference...)
    Nobody can stop this. Not the madmen nor our ego's can stop this. So it isn't really important
    what we do as long as the intention is there to do good. As the truth vibrations come in the
    more connection we will have with our higher/ real selves. Every indivual experience this in one
    way or another. The only difference is that a lot of people try to look at explanations in the
    in their little left brain world and as awake and aware people know 2012 isn't just a crazy
    prediction.
    Remember Who You Are!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

jaybee (21st January 2012), Kindred (16th April 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), skamandar (20th January 2012), Wind (20th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is nothing to "wait" for if you stay present.
    The Sage does not talk, The Talented Ones talk, And the Stupid Ones argue
    King Tingan
    Journey of Awakening

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Meesh For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #55
    Bulgaria Avalon Member skamandar's Avatar
    Thanks

loved your post!

Of course they are responding to your bliss!!

I've done more than 100 test up until now regarding "bliss response". I definitely recommend you to do so also.

It's a vast area of learning. It will take me too long to describe it in details, it boils up to the following:

If for example you are in a situation where everybody is nervous, unhappy and tensed and you release a bliss - the situation plays out in a very unexpected way, which at the end leaves everybody completely happy and satisfied with the outcome.

I only had 2 cases which made 1 of about 10-15 people involved just leave completely unhappy, sort of running away...
    The people running away I tend to call "the rotting apple". And it makes me sick to the bones to now realize, that really there are some people.. who are beyond damaged in a way. They tend to be happy only if everybody else are miserable

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skamandar For This Post:

jaybee (21st January 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,234 times in 3,663 posts

TPTW want us to believe such things as they'll be in power forever. HA! Not true. NWO is crap...
    They might even want us to believe we're nothing more than stupid cattle. Not true. Please don't buy into this nonsense...
    Just remember that we are a very much maligned race of beings, who have been lied to about everything including our own history. Also, we have been poisoned in many ways....
    Not for a second do I believe or accept that we are less than divine beings equal to everyone in the cosmos.
    TPTW want everyone to fear and doubt themselves because that is the ONLY strength they have. Take that away and they have NOTHING....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 21st January 2012 at 21:46.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jaybee (21st January 2012), Kindred (16th April 2012), Unified Serenity (21st January 2012)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    TPTW want us to believe such things as they'll be in power forever. HA! Not true. NWO is crap...
    They might even want us to believe we're nothing more than stupid cattle. Not true. Please don't buy into this nonsense...
    Just remember that we are a very much maligned race of beings, who have been lied to about everything including our own history. Also, we have been poisoned in many ways....
    Not for a second do I believe or accept that we are less than divine beings equal to everyone in the cosmos.
    TPTW want everyone to fear and doubt themselves because that is the ONLY strength they have. Take that away and they have NOTHING....
    So very true, each and every word. Knowing them should not ever equate to believing them. Each person, including them oddly, is of the Divine and a most powerful and beautiful being, Goddess does not create junk. It's a matter of focus though once here and we individually and stay unaware, unfocused, over focuses, over manipulative, tricked, deceived, and continue our journeys. One day we will each and everyone of us know the truth and it will be free, it will be complete, and we will understand clearly. Few have gotten there.

30. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

loved your post!

Of course they are responding to your bliss!!

I've done more than 100 test up until now regarding "bliss response". I definitely recommend you to do so also.
    excellent!

Quote It's a vast area of learning. It will take me too long to describe it in details, it boils up to the following:

If for example you are in a situation where everybody is nervous, unhappy and tensed and you release a bliss - the situation plays out in a very unexpected way, which at the end leaves everybody completely happy and satisfied with the outcome.
    release a bliss.....I love that.......

like spinal/pineal aerobics. Build up the bliss. Release the bliss. Build up the bliss. Release the bliss.....

Quote I only had 2 cases which made 1 of about 10-15 people involved just leave completely unhappy, sort of running away...
    The people running away I tend to call "the rotting apple". And it makes me sick to the bones to now realize, that really there are some people.. who are beyond damaged in a way. They tend to be happy only if everybody else are miserable
    'the rotting apple'......lol

yes misery does seem to be addictive for some.....like craving the thing that is bad for you. Like with allergies.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th March 2012), skamandar (22nd January 2012)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    The truth vibrations coming in for a long time and now we are right in the middle of it.
    It´s not a believe. It´s really happening. Inside us and in the world (if there is a difference...)
    Nobody can stop this. Not the madmen nor our ego's can stop this. So it isn't really important
    what we do as long as the intention is there to do good. As the truth vibrations come in the
    more connection we will have with our higher/ real selves. Every indivual experience this in one
    way or another. The only difference is that a lot of people try to look at explanations in the
    in their little left brain world and as awake and aware people know 2012 isn't just a crazy
    prediction.

cheers and very well said, Black Panther.

I'm looking forward to this year......

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (22nd January 2012), RunningDeer (24th March 2012), skamandar (22nd January 2012), Wind (23rd March 2012)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,234 times in 3,663 posts

I'm looking forward to December 21st even more than ever!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

RunningDeer (24th March 2012), skamandar (22nd January 2012), Wind (23rd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast