Thread: The wait for December 21, 2012

1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: The wait for December 21, 2012

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    And one month after, on January 21, someone somewhere will be trying to concoct a new end of the world scenario to keep us on our toes, to keep the paranoia high, to keep the stress level going, to keep us wondering, to keep us in deception, to keep us longing, to keep us pushing forward, to keep us buying books, to keep us projecting out, to keep us anywhere but in the moment.
    I am hopeful that the 21st Dec does actually mark a turning point where we start more openly acknowledging the light that is changing the world and not so much the efforts to stop that showing.

Eitherway, light has won already for this planet, not all TPTB realize yet and the next 30 years is going to be increasingly difficult for people like them.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2012), DeDukshyn (25th October 2012), Earth Angel (22nd October 2012), Gardener (17th November 2012), Kendall (2nd November 2012), Kiforall (22nd October 2012), RunningDeer (22nd October 2012), Wind (22nd October 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Read: Eckhart Tolle's The Power Of The Now. That is all, unlock your being, and forget the mind. That which limits you, your growth. Meditation helps the energy body develop. But we are still in the material. When I Die, that is when I ascend. I don't know what will happen on the 21st on the 21st of Dec. I think the event has already occurred for me, and it did this before Dec 21. but rather around Oct 2011. That day specifically is a day marked in history for a passing of the old age, as we move into the new age.
    Please remember that Apocalypse has nothing to do with End of the World, it will be here for a long time. Earth is a spiritual breeding grounds, and will continue to exist for millenia. Our spirit, Energy, Physical bodies however, may perish and all you can do I think, is love, be in love, and teach others, the now, so they can experience this as well. If it is only an internal realization, then so be it. I do not have the time today, to explain or spend on my computer here, but I will asap, when I have my things in order. Ive been traveling and am no longer in Oregon. I now know what my purpose is and every day I am struggling to unlock what I already know. to be conscious, is what we do... that is all we can do. hope this helps. best of luck, I love you all and I will see you on the other side.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th October 2012), Kendall (22nd November 2012), Wind (25th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by whenyournex2me (here)
    Read: Eckhart Tolle's The Power Of The Now. That is all, unlock your being, and forget the mind. That which limits you, your growth. Meditation helps the energy body develop. But we are still in the material. When I Die, that is when I ascend. I don't know what will happen on the 21st on the 21st of Dec. I think the event has already occurred for me, and it did this before Dec 21. but rather around Oct 2011. That day specifically is a day marked in history for a passing of the old age, as we move into the new age.
    Please remember that Apocalypse has nothing to do with End of the World, it will be here for a long time. Earth is a spiritual breeding grounds, and will continue to exist for millenia. Our spirit, Energy, Physical bodies however, may perish and all you can do I think, is love, be in love, and teach others, the now, so they can experience this as well. If it is only an internal realization, then so be it. I do not have the time today, to explain or spend on my computer here, but I will asap, when I have my things in order. Ive been traveling and am no longer in Oregon. I now know what my purpose is and every day I am struggling to unlock what I already know. to be conscious, is what we do... that is all we can do. hope this helps. best of luck, I love you all and I will see you on the other side.

There are quite a few Eckhart Tolle videos on the thread linked here.
    Your safe with Eckhart. (no agenda)
    Chris
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post572735
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (25th October 2012), Wind (25th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

I have my suspicions that there will be an "event" or perhaps various "events" that will occur in relationship to the spiritual evolution of mankind. This phenomen of transformation based on spiritual advancement is often called "The Miracle" and it is based on learning true forgiveness and putting that into practice (without the practice it is merely just "a good idea"). If mankind starts to shift towards this en mass by collective standards, the scale of the resultant "Miracle" could well be grand. I see a mechanism of action that in theory (from what I know and have learned - mostly sciencey type stuff), that there could wel be a grand transformative event on planet Earth.

Is this what Dec 21st 2012 is all about? I highly doubt we are collectively there yet, for this to occur anytime real soon. But I'm leaving my window open for all possibilities. I see that date as a symbolic milestone marker, but an important one.

I also have to consider the effort the elite are putting into not allowing us to advance spiritually -- vast amounts of effort and money - it is a main driving consideration of theirs. Are they trying to prevent a theoretical globally transformative "event" that they know about?

food for thoughts!

My 2 cents
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th October 2012 at 22:17. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2012), Wind (25th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote How the hell a planet like Earth can turn in a sun? I mean WTF!? O_o i have never heard of such thing like that if we woud transform into a sun even that i doubt we coud O.O we woud all become KFC.
    It is easy to make a knee-jirk reaction when you hear something that is outside the box of your narrow awareness. If people on this forum claim to be "awake" - I sure hope they just mean they woke up this morning to go to work in the warm and fuzzy matrix with their comfy slave jobs, bank accounts, and are being armchair yellers...

In order to truly understand what George Kavassilas' message is - people need to listen to the whole lecture, read his new book or get his audio book.
    He answers the Why? What? Where? questions for those who really want to know. If his message does not resonate, that is just fine, too.
    The big difference with George is, he experienced on his own self, what he shares. If anyone of you can do that, step up to the plate and show what you have. Otherwise, you are just armchair yellers.
    BTW. Planet Earth has a very strong protective shell, but beneath that shell she is a star. What will occur soon is that this planet will turn into a star (NOT A SUN)...
    I am stating this, because I had experienced it in many premonitions. In fact, ask any of the new Crystal Children, any age - 14 or below, they will confirm this statement - as a matter-of-fact, simple knowing statement, without any hesitation.
    Blessings to y'all...
    Last edited by redlotus; 26th October 2012 at 00:27.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to redlotus For This Post:

Wind (26th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Gemeos (2nd November 2012)

13. Link to Post #127
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, yes, we have to do something about 12/21/2012. Meditation, DNA reconstruction, mentalization, etc, whatever.
    The main thing is to stay focused and open minded for the changes that will continue after that day.
    Have you realized how the masses is getting crazy, disoriented ? I mean, people are nervous, less tolerant.
    Take care youALL.
    Regards

14. Link to Post #128
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by redlotus (here)
    It is easy to make a knee-jirk reaction when you hear something that is outside the box of your narrow awareness. If people on this forum claim to be "awake" - I sure hope they just mean they woke up this morning to go to work in the warm and fuzzy matrix with their comfy slave jobs, bank accounts, and are being armchair yellers...

In order to truly understand what George Kavassilas' message is - people need to listen to the whole lecture, read his new book or get his audio book.
    He answers the Why? What? Where? questions for those who really want to know. If his message does not resonate, that is just fine, too.
    The big difference with George is, he experienced on his own self, what he shares. If anyone of you can do that, step up to the plate and show what you have. Otherwise, you are just armchair yellers.
    BTW. Planet Earth has a very strong protective shell, but beneath that shell she is a star. What will occur soon is that this planet will turn into a star (NOT A SUN)...
    I am stating this, because I had experienced it in many premonitions. In fact, ask any of the new Crystal Children, any age - 14 or below, they will confirm this statement - as a matter-of-fact, simple knowing statement, without any hesitation.
    Blessings to y'all...
    if being awake means believing everything some people proclaim as their truth then i bet that most people on this forum are still asleep, and rightly so.

earth will soon turn into a star... can you explain how that would be possible? and while you're at it, what's the difference between a sun and a star? can we live on a star but not on a sun?

btw, crystal children will also confirm satan claus and the easter bunny. i wouldn't give too much credence to that.

15. Link to Post #129
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

I might be a starseed too
    shh, don't tell anyone though, it's frowned upon on here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Wind (2nd November 2012)

17. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Welcome to the club, gooty.

It's been almost ten months since I started this thread and asked that "what should we do?" I still cannot tell what others should do, but I know what I will. I'll keep shining the light to this world, no matter what happens. I am not despaired, angry or sad anymore. I'm excited about the "New Golden Age"... Yes, I know how everyone loves that term and David Wilcock here, but whatever...

I have started to accept the fact that All is well. Indeed it is, in this moment. So why not embrace it? Everything we need is inside us. Not in our minds, but in our hearts.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

21st December 2012 = the greatest hoax
    people fooled > people believe > people not believe > people ignore

the people who ignore December 2012 are the winners.... they didnt waste their energy
    we are losers... LOL

20. The Following User Says Thank You to atut For This Post:

RMorgan (21st November 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

You can never be too sure about anything.

The only time to worry about dying is once you have died.
    When that happens you probably will be quite surprise to find out you are still alive.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 9th November 2012 at 07:19.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

Caren (17th November 2012), Kendall (22nd November 2012), RMorgan (9th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

This new information from Tolec highly resonates with me.

24. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

I'm relatively young, 32 years old and in my lifetime I've already witnessed Y2K, the Dec 3rd earthquake on the New Madrid fault that got my family camping in the woods with boxes of supplies and I can't help but suspect that on Dec 22nd all the true believers of Dec 21 doom and gloom may feel a bit silly. I used to put more stock in these prophecies but now days its obvious that things ain't quite right and that the civilized structure that we have built up could crash at any time. When you really look at it, its amazing that its lasted this long. From looking at world events it seems that TPTW are sure making a sincere effort to ignite all out war in the tinderbox known as the Israel/Palestinian/Iranian/Syrian/Egyptian, etc crisis. Perhaps the man made apocalypse will precede the cosmic one referred to in ancient prophecy, if of course that is what prophecy was in reference to. Do any of us really know for sure? What will be will be
    Last edited by scarletfire; 17th November 2012 at 12:14. Reason: add to last sentence

25. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scarletfire (here)
    From looking at world events it seems that TPTW are sure making a sincere effort to ignite all out war in the tinderbox known as the Israel/Palestinian/Iranian/Syrian/Egyptian, etc crisis. Perhaps the man made apocalypse will precede the cosmic one referred to in ancient prophecy, if of course that is what prophecy was in reference to. Do any of us really know for sure? What will be will be
    Are they making the prophecies come true or are the prophecies coming true nevertheless?

Don't buy into the fear game, because that is exactly what TPTW want. The shift will be only a positive thing, but not for the top players of the dark elite.

26. Link to Post #136
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

we are almost 1 month away and all the hyper energies or the changes in society havent manifest yet. I am getting more sure that nothing will happen at 21/12/2012.

TPTB are playing this card to keep us occupied and distracted from what they want to do. Things are moving fast all over the planet and some are just stuck doing nothing but waiting this date. In the end 2 things will happen :

1st the date will come and pass ... and then we will see huge numbers of people with phycological problems (nothing happened ...).
    2nd we will start to realize (or some just accept) that the world we live in has changed drastically the last year (who knows - war - economic meltdown etc) and that we have been awol from this process.

I am getting really afraid/worried about what will happen on 22/12/2012 and on.

27. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I am a 2012, sceptic and by that I mean I don't buy into the hype. I have purchased my 2013 diary (page a day A4) . This does not mean that 'things' are not changing and have been for many years, and for many years to come too no doubt. My reasoning is basically based on observable data and not on say channeled or prophecied predictions. Though I do not discount the efforts and abilities of some who like us work with what they have and with good intention.

The curent Mayan calender ends on the solstice this year and a new one begins; regardless of how the calender came about it is still man made. The gregorian calender is man made, other cultures have their specific calenders.

Cycles come and go, the 24 hour day and night cycle of the sun, (no clock required) the twelve month seasons of the year cycles of the sun and moon, (no calender required) the precession of the equinoxes the cycles of the constellations 24,000 yrs plus (varies depending who is talking) all observable and countable, one huge clock. So it comes as no surprise that tribal wise men documented and attempted to understand what may be coming in order to bring meaning and planning into their lives.

Aquarius constellation will soon be the one which rises on the horizon as dawn breaks, we are not quite there yet but we will be, and then we will be fully in that age in the precessional cycle. So it makes a lot of sense to me that when the message to the '12 apostles' at the start of the fish sign said 'look for the man carying the picture of water' this is what was being refered to.

21st December 2012 the winter solstice this year, marks the point in the depth of winter of the precession when the sun begins its journey into light on the precessional cycle and into the next age. Onwards and upwards.

Upheaval, yes I think so, many trying to prevent what cannot be prevented.
    Last edited by Gardener; 17th November 2012 at 14:30. Reason: named cycle wrongly should have been precesssional
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

28. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

"ATTENTION ALL PLANETS OF THE SOLAR FEDERATION - We have assumed control, we have assumed control!"
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

29. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

One month left until the magic date!

Let's wait and see.

30. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

I know what I'm going to do 21.12.
    I have arranged an appointment to dentist

Yesterday I stumbled into this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ID-zDcvrHPk (sorry if it's already posted)
    I suppose it's a prophecy date video that didn't happen, but that's not the point I wanted to make. There are also some intriguing points of view that may have seeds of truth in it. If something can be taken as a "truth" I believe that would be the saying that nothing in this planet is what it seems to be. This is a reverse society.

Basically what Alex Retrov says on the video is:
    - All religions on this planet have been made by PTB, including New Age
    - Date 21.12.2012 is not a real date, but made by PTB to keep people occupied from seeing whats really happening. Does anyone have info what this might mean?
    - Mayan calendar does not have 21.12.2012 (I don't know what he means with that)
    - We can't ascend, because we already exist in all levels. (Here I have to disagree in some degree. We are not aware of the higher levels we exist, thus expanding our awareness qualifies to be called as 'ascension')

I don't mean to come here and state nothing will happen on 21.12. I just wanted to share this information, which may or may not be valid. I do hope that something positive will happen. And sooner or later something must happen. But I'm not sure it's then or later. I personally believe that ascension means a new window of opportunities opening. This means humanity will have more than ever support to start evolving, to give a way to higher values like love and respect of other. As much as I hope there would be one overnight event and we wake up in a wonderland, the realist in me insists it will be more gradual process which could take years, more likely decades. Money, greed, inequality, etc. are so deep in our social structure that I don't see how it could be erased away in a flash. But definitely when more and more people wake up and learn to be responsible and take their power back, things will start happening. Until then, the 'status quo', most likely, will be maintained at all costs as usual.
    Last edited by Demeisen; 22nd November 2012 at 12:35. Reason: typos and such...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Demeisen For This Post:

Anchor (23rd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast