+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nikola Tesla Against the Illuminati

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Nikola Tesla Against the Illuminati

On this official government website, is a press conference from 1997 and this is Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen speaking.
    http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/t...anscriptid=674

The Most Interesting Man in the World - Nikola Tesla_ (AA) On this official government website, is a press conference from 1997 and this is Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen speaking.

Cohen answers the press saying, quote "Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important." Endquote.

"Scientist" Michio Kaku (this man is plastered all over our television) telling you all about his Kabbalah belief system (same one that Einstein practiced and followed) and evolution of man into God's. Of couse what is this superhuman evolution based on, besides the Kabbalah (which is just Luciferianism as I show in my other videos)? Nothing...which is exactly what this man has contributed to society. He says that anyone against a New World Order and this new "scientific religion" is a terrorist. Somehow Madonna (Kabbalah) and Arnold Schwarzenegger who wears skull and bone belts on Magazine covers and speaks at the Bohemian Grove (google it) have something to do with his rambling. I wonder what...Anyways, let's get to the movie...

Click Here To View and Download Many Tesla Free Energy Documents, Including his Colorado Springs Notes (600+ pages) http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/documents.html

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/newsroom.html

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Nikola Tesla Against the Illuminati

Dept of Defense looks for enemies where there are none. They'll even invent/pryovoke/antagonize an attack just to justify themselves. How many times have we been lied to just because they and their puppet masters wanted what another sovereign country had and we find ourselves in another war... ? It's sad that negotiations are a thing of the past. At least Hillary doesn't have that ability. Her infamous words "We came, we saw, he died." will bite her in the ass later. She failed to mention on that tv interview that he (Khadaffi) had serendered under a white flag before he was murdered, a clear violation. She has NO honor or integrity.... But what the heck, we have criminals all the way to the top....So, it's no big deal that we have such a loser as Secretary of State.....right?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

mab777 (19th January 2012), Mad Hatter (19th January 2012), ponda (20th January 2012), The One (19th January 2012), truth4me (19th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

he was an ememy to scarcity, to petro dollars & thus an enemy of the state.... hahah though a hero of the people.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mad Hatter (19th January 2012), The One (19th January 2012), Yoda (19th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    On this official government website, is a press conference from 1997 and this is Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen speaking.
    http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/t...anscriptid=674

The Most Interesting Man in the World - Nikola Tesla_ (AA) On this official government website, is a press conference from 1997 and this is Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen speaking.

Cohen answers the press saying, quote "Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important." Endquote.

"Scientist" Michio Kaku (this man is plastered all over our television) telling you all about his Kabbalah belief system (same one that Einstein practiced and followed) and evolution of man into God's. Of couse what is this superhuman evolution based on, besides the Kabbalah (which is just Luciferianism as I show in my other videos)? Nothing...which is exactly what this man has contributed to society. He says that anyone against a New World Order and this new "scientific religion" is a terrorist. Somehow Madonna (Kabbalah) and Arnold Schwarzenegger who wears skull and bone belts on Magazine covers and speaks at the Bohemian Grove (google it) have something to do with his rambling. I wonder what...Anyways, let's get to the movie...

Click Here To View and Download Many Tesla Free Energy Documents, Including his Colorado Springs Notes (600+ pages) http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/documents.html

http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/newsroom.html
    Thanks for posting.

Some excellent points being made here.

I had not heard of Tesla until about 7/8 years ago.

I was astounded when I read how many inventions he had to his name, and yet he remains an unknown.

And yet, also despite proving in the high courts in USA that it was Tesla Not Marconi who invented radio,...ALL texbooks still proclaim Marconi as the inventor of radio.

I have used Tesla as a prima facia example of how 'we the common man' have been duped and lied to by TPTB

My son in law was just such an example. A couple of years ago we got into a debate about TPTB.

He was saying that I was being paranoid, (He is a graduate engineer) so I asked him what he knew about radio, and then told him about Tesla--whom he had never heard of.

It makes one wonder just how much more there is that we are being kept in the dark about.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Beren (19th January 2012), conk (19th January 2012), Mad Hatter (19th January 2012), ouporblowup (19th January 2012), ponda (20th January 2012), The One (19th January 2012), Yoda (19th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Patents including AC electricity, wirelees power transmission, robotics, turbine pumps, x-rays, Radio etc. etc. a true humanitarian inventor and made to all but disappear from the history books.

Consider that TPTW have improved thier 'make em disappear' skills since then and even on an average of one genius per generation building on where he left off, simply paint a picture of where we really could / should be...

Step back take a look, how does the world as presented compare with that picture ?

Dunno bout you but for me it doesn't seem quite right...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

The One (19th January 2012), Yoda (19th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

nikola tesla was a great man

his mark in history was wiped off the record by power moguls

many are continuing (reviving) his work. expect great things.

his spirit and his legacy live on in others ....
    Last edited by Aurelius; 19th January 2012 at 02:16.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Axman (19th January 2012), Beren (19th January 2012), The One (19th January 2012), truth4me (19th January 2012), Yoda (19th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Thanks for posting The One, I will watch the videos later, Hopefully the Tesla Technology will be allowed to come forward now.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

The One (19th January 2012), Yoda (19th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Tesla was the man who changed the world but they stole it from his vision.
    He saw the world of abundance and prosperity where people are educated and loving beings. Where no one is a slave of dogma in any form.

It is no coincidence that he trusted Bible and understood it but in the same time had nothing with religions.

He connected both worlds: truth that is in Bible and truth that is in existence's laws spoken through science that he was its forerunner.

He saw the inner workings of universe.
    He saw the truth in Bible but rejected religion twists of the Bible.
    He saw the truth in scientific ways and made whole lot of stuff yet was separated from main scientific circle.

Both realms - religious and scientific had abandoned Tesla.
    He taught through his works and words about truth which both scientists and religious people didn't do.

Religion and science are two sides of same coin and they didn't wanted people to understand connection of spiritual with scientific.

Tesla saw that and manifested many things because of that.
    Thus he was banished.

Mad scientist-branded.

Truly future is his.
    Theirs was the past .
    Love, love - and see what happens

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Aetheric Traveler (19th January 2012), Mad Hatter (25th January 2012), ponda (20th January 2012), truth4me (19th January 2012), Yoda (19th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Thanks for posting The One, I will watch the videos later, Hopefully the Tesla Technology will be allowed to come forward now.
    his technology (the good stuff!!) has never and will never come forward .. until:
    1. tptw are gone and something better replaces "it"
    2. enough effort (R&D) happens and grass roots level (by the people, for the people)
    3. ...
    4. ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Yoda (19th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Tesla was the man who changed the world but they stole it from his vision.
    He saw the world of abundance and prosperity where people are educated and loving beings. Where no one is a slave of dogma in any form.

It is no coincidence that he trusted Bible and understood it but in the same time had nothing with religions.

He connected both worlds: truth that is in Bible and truth that is in existence's laws spoken through science that he was its forerunner.

He saw the inner workings of universe.
    He saw the truth in Bible but rejected religion twists of the Bible.
    He saw the truth in scientific ways and made whole lot of stuff yet was separated from main scientific circle.

Both realms - religious and scientific had abandoned Tesla.
    He taught through his works and words about truth which both scientists and religious people didn't do.

Religion and science are two sides of same coin and they didn't wanted people to understand connection of spiritual with scientific.

Tesla saw that and manifested many things because of that.
    Thus he was banished.

Mad scientist-branded.

Truly future is his.
    Theirs was the past .
    Dear Friend and Brother, Beren,

Please wear a shirt when you go out in the sunlight to cover the heart of gold in your chest.

People with darkened eyes may be blinded by the brilliant reflection. :>)

Blessings,
    AT

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Beren (19th January 2012), Mad Hatter (25th January 2012), truth4me (19th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

I feel so sad when i think of Tesla's story.
    I think i may have been associated with him in a past life because he has always held a huge interest with me.
    Ill never forget that my father had a huge book called Almach of the world, it was about half a foot thick!
    Inside it had information from the dawn of time till now, and he made me read the whole damn thing!, (tough love) but when i got the Victorian era, there was a few pages on the new energy's of electricity, and Tesla had a small paragraph and a picture.
    Describing how he was Edison's main competition and his views were too "outlandish" to work, But something resonated with me.
    So i went to the library a few days later to look this guy up, this was before the Internet was the well of knowledge it is now.
    And i found a book on him and his theory's, and i was hooked,
    I feel genuine love when i see his image something about him, and i get sad about his later years.
    May sound silly but always felt this way.

Odin watch over you, Seantimberwolf x
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Aurelius (21st January 2012), Beren (19th January 2012), Mad Hatter (25th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread