+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kissinger vows to China: “Jeb Bush Will Be Next President”

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Kissinger vows to China: “Jeb Bush Will Be Next President”

Here is the report in its entirety, make of it what you will.

What caught my attention, were the mention of the names: 'Kissinger', and 'Bush', plus the 'China connection' of course, appart from the audacity of the claim.

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1555.htm

[[ By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking report prepared by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Prime Minister Putin on the just completed meeting between China’s Vice Premier Li Keqiang and former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger states that the Chinese were told that former Florida Governor John Ellis “Jeb” Bush, brother to the former US President and son of another, will be elected as the next American leader despite his currently not even being on the ballot.

Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping met with Jeb Bush [photo top left] yesterday at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing where both pledged to advance cooperation between their two countries and, this report says, agreed that once Bush had taken office a ‘new era’ would begin in US-China relations.

According to this report, Kissinger told Keqiang that the Republican Party election process to select their nominee to run against President Obama was “completely manipulated” to ensure that their 2012 Convention would be “deadlocked” thus allowing for Jeb Bush to be nominated as a “consensus candidate” and thus his parties leader.

The path to a deadlocked convention, this report says Kissinger told the Chinese, lies in neither current Republican frontrunners Governor Mitt Romney or Congressman Ron Paul having enough delegates to ensure their nomination on the first ballot after which their supporters will be free to nominate anyone they so choose.

In order to ensure a deadlocked convention, this report continues, Kissinger noted that Romney will obtain his delegates from what are called Primary States while Paul will receive his from those holding caucuses and “open” primaries, with neither of them receiving enough votes to secure their nominations.

Political analysis on the US election do, indeed, note that Paul’s path to the Republican nomination lies in the caucus and open primary States which shows what is called his “secret path to victory.”

To the most shocking aspects of this report are the comments attributed to Kissinger that claim the entire American electoral system is under the control of their National Security Agency (NSA) which controls the computers used in their elections and whose outcome is determined by their elites, not the citizens themselves.

In a dire move bolstering Kissinger’s claim of a rigged US election was yesterdays news that the giant global election firm SCYTL, which describes itself as the ‎worldwide leader in secure electronic voting and electoral modernization, had purchased the United States most dominant election results reporting company thus insuring these people would never have true or total access as to who would actually win any of their elections.

Even worse, this report continues, the purchase by SCYTL of the private corporate site controlled by SOE software, which operates under the name ClarityElections.Com and controls the election results in over 525 US jurisdictions, was its being financed by the global investment giant Carlyle Group that was founded by the Bush and Bin Laden families nearly 25 years ago.

When queried by Chinese officials as to why Obama was allowed to be elected instead of Jeb Bush in the last US election, this report continues, Kissinger replied that the American public was not prepared for a continuation of the Bush-Clinton Dynasties that have, in fact, ruled the United States since the 1981 coup d'état staged against President Ronald Regan after he was nearly assassinated by the son of the then Vice President George H.W. Bush’s main business partner.

Kissinger further stated to the Chinese, this report says, that Obama was a “safe choice” to be an “interim leader” as besides his being a member of the Bush family (Obama is former President George W. Bush’s cousin by blood) his mother, Ann Dunham/Soetoro, was a “prized” CIA asset who was dispatched from Hawaii to Indonesia in 1967, along with seven year-old Barack Obama, to infiltrate villages in Java to carry out a CIA survey of political leanings among the Javanese population and whose “handler” was George H.W. Bush who a few years later became Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Kissinger added, this report says, that by putting Obama in office they were, also, able to secure the passing of draconian new laws in the United States that otherwise wouldn’t have been allowed to pass due to the overwhelming objections of American liberals and progressives, but who now are all but silent as the last vestiges of the US Constitution are being swept away.

Being ignored by these American liberals and progressives, however, are that the laws being passed by the Obama regime are intended to be used against them and include the power of the US President to designate anyone he so chooses as a “terrorist,” kill them without charges or trial, hold American citizens in prison, also without charges or trial, and, under a new law being pushed through the US Congress, would give the US government the power to strip Americans of their citizenship without being convicted of being “hostile” against the United States.

Though the claims made by Kissinger to China detailing how the election process in the United States has now been completely destroyed are beyond appalling, it does not, on the other hand, come as surprising from a “war criminal” who once boasted “It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.”

To the American people themselves it remains to be seen if they will ever awaken to what is true…one can only hope they will, before all is lost…forever.

January 18, 2012 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL. ]]
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

David Trd1 (19th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (19th January 2012), Jenci (19th January 2012), Lost Soul (20th January 2012), Words of Joy (19th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default Re: Kissinger vows to China: “Jeb Bush Will Be Next President”

Compelling reading,but
    ''Sorcha Faal''...sets my alam bells ringing.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

CeltMan (19th January 2012), jackovesk (19th January 2012), Kerrigan (20th January 2012), mountain_jim (19th January 2012), Referee (19th January 2012), seko (19th January 2012), T Smith (19th January 2012), toothpick (19th January 2012), truth4me (19th January 2012), Words of Joy (19th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

"Compelling reading,but
    ''Sorcha Faal''...sets my alam bells ringing. "

D.T., Yes, I have had some reservations over the years with reports published via 'her' organisation (His/Her?? as I understand it, the gender is kept secret to safeguard from attacks?) .

When wrong they never publish a retraction. However, they do have a lot of reports there which bear fruit, and are published long before they 'hit the World media'

e.g. Last year, I read there (on WDIM.com) about the sinking of that South Korean ship, by a North Korean missile , about 3 months before it hit the World madia. I had told my son in law, he had given me a strange look. Then 3 months later he was astounded when he read about it in news!
    Last edited by CeltMan; 19th January 2012 at 15:11.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Even worse, this report continues, the purchase by SCYTL of the private corporate site controlled by SOE software, which operates under the name ClarityElections.Com and controls the election results in over 525 US jurisdictions, was its being financed by the global investment giant Carlyle Group that was founded by the Bush and Bin Laden families nearly 25 years ago.
    Well, this detail seems accurate. From http://www.marketwatch.com/story/scy...der-2012-01-11 :
    Quote BALTIMORE & TAMPA, Fla., Jan 11, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- -- SCYTL is the global leader in online voting solutions with a presence in over twenty countries

-- SOE Software is the leading software company for election management solutions in the United States

-- The combination of the two companies creates the industry leader in election software with a strong market presence worldwide

SCYTL, the global leader in secure electronic voting technologies, announced today the acquisition of 100% of SOE Software, the leading software provider of election management solutions in the United States. The integration of these two software companies creates the industry leader in the election software market with a full range of solutions covering from Internet voting to election night reporting and online pollworker training, and a strong market presence worldwide.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CeltMan (19th January 2012), jackovesk (19th January 2012), Words of Joy (19th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

In related news, the infamous election voting machine company Diebold apparently has a strategic alliance with SOE (the company that SCYTL just bought, apparently with Carlysle financing). From http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...-58000357.html
    Quote ALLEN, Texas, May 7, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Diebold Election Systems,
    the market leader in election system solutions, today announced a new
    strategic teaming relationship with SOE Software Corporation, the leading
    provider of on-line training and election planning software built for
    election officials. As a result of the agreement, Diebold Election Systems
    customers will have access to an even broader range of election services,
    including election worker on-line training, enhanced election results
    presentation, election information management and more.
    Jurisdictions in many areas of the country already use the Clarity
    Elections Solution software from SOE to enhance their election process for
    their staff and voters.
    From http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/dub...alin_quote.htm
    Quote You know, comrades," says Stalin, "that I think in regard to this: I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th January 2012 at 03:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

CeltMan (19th January 2012), jackovesk (19th January 2012), Unified Serenity (19th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Dear Goddess, not another Bush, if this doesn't set our heads spinning nothing will!

11. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Jeb Bush will be the next president?
    After the last two ridiculous US elections, I think that I,d almost believe anything.
    Man, tptw must be gettng desperate to try and slide Jeb Bush in there.
    Then agan, I would not put it past them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

CeltMan (19th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Dear Goddess, not another Bush, if this doesn't set our heads spinning nothing will!
    U.S. My reaction precisely.

Although I am not an American, I have a good enough appreciation of 'Global politics' to see the inherrent dangers in such an outcome-for the rest of the world as well!

I find it is always a toss up when reading such reports, 'are they true'? Should I post them at Avalon. A lot I do not as they seem just pure 'spin'.
    But in this case, it seemed prudent to at least give everyone a heads up, albeit, with an overider-'Consider the source'

Also, being a Brit, my knowledge of American politics is not so sharp as others who live there. So it seemed that others would be best able to ascertain the truth of this report.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Well, this detail seems accurate. From http://www.marketwatch.com/story/scy...der-2012-01-11 :
    Quote BALTIMORE & TAMPA, Fla., Jan 11, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- -- SCYTL is the global leader in online voting solutions with a presence in over twenty countries

-- SOE Software is the leading software company for election management solutions in the United States

-- The combination of the two companies creates the industry leader in election software with a strong market presence worldwide

SCYTL, the global leader in secure electronic voting technologies, announced today the acquisition of 100% of SOE Software, the leading software provider of election management solutions in the United States. The integration of these two software companies creates the industry leader in the election software market with a full range of solutions covering from Internet voting to election night reporting and online pollworker training, and a strong market presence worldwide.
    Paul,

This should come as a BIG shock to us all, sadly, (speaking personnaly) it does not.

We live in strange times, I like most here, have read reports that would 'make the hair curl' of most of the public at large, were(When??!) they ever to learn the facts.

I meant to also add, that in USA elections can be 'bought by those with the deepest pockets'.
    At least here in UK(And brother we do have our own probs to deal with!) at least that is not the case.
    Although use of software to tamper with resuilts would not surprise me at all.

By the way, related to American elections, re the Obahma elections.

I seem to be in a minority(perhaps not at Avalon though?..lol) in that I noticed a few strange things in the speach given by Michelle Obahma on the eve of the election:
    "WHEN, WE win, we intend to rebuild the World,... the way it should be."

My reaction to this was...Whoa!! 1) So you KNOW you are going to win?! The votes are not in yet?!(Ok -that could have just been spin)

2) Use of the 'Royal We'.. I thought the decisions were made by the predident, not his/her spouse? Or am I being naive here? (I am of course aware of 'the power behind the throne'. We Have Prince Philip here, who is known for his strong opinions etc)

3) USA may think they rule/dictate world affairs,... but speaking as a Brit, I do NOT want a foreign power dictating how the rest of the world is to be 'remade'

Considering the 'power and implications in her speach', I am//was surprised that more was not made of it.

It seemed it got swept away in the eurphoria of the election win.

p.s. Just had to correct a spello. I had written 'love in strange times'..........Hmm perhaps my subconsious was trying to tell me something?...LOL
    Last edited by CeltMan; 19th January 2012 at 15:28.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

the official Chinese line

Quote Chinese vice premier meets Kissinger on stronger China-U.S. ties

2012/01/18

BEIJING, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang met with former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in Beijing, urging the two countries to properly settle differences in bilateral relations and promote the healthy growth of relations.

"Under the new circumstances, the two countries should build a cooperative partnership featuring mutual respect and benefit to strengthen trust, expand common ground, and properly handle differences, in an effort to facilitate the healthy and stable growth of bilateral ties," Li told Kissinger on Tuesday afternoon.

Kissinger and his delegation came to Beijing for the third meeting of the China-U.S. Track Two High-Level Dialogue, a gathering for dozens of retired prominent diplomats and officials from both countries.

Former Chinese State Councilor Tang Jiaxuan and Kissinger led the two sides in the dialogue. The U.S. delegation also included former Secretary of State George P. Shultz, former Secretary of the Treasury Robert Rubin and former U.S. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Michael Mullen.

Li said that since the release of the Shanghai Communique 40 years ago, the two countries have pushed forward relations despite twists and turns.

"China-U.S. relations have become one of the most important and energetic bilateral ties in the world," Li said.

In the face of increasing interdependence among countries, Li said the two countries should achieve win-win and all-win situations through cooperation.

China and the United States are highly compatible in their cooperation, the vice premier said, urging both sides to create a fair, equal and transparent environment, and expand cooperation in trade, investment, and alternative and clean energies.

Li also called on both countries to enhance cultural exchanges to cement mutual understanding and consolidate the social basis for bilateral friendship.

He expected retired U.S. officials to play a positive role in strengthening bilateral ties.

Kissinger and other delegation members said most of them had been working for the U.S. government for years, vowing to continue to contribute to boosting U.S.-China relations.

The China-U.S. Track Two High-Level Dialogue mechanism was launched in Beijing in October 2009. The previous two meetings were held in Beijing and Washington in 2009 and 2010, respectively.

http://us.china-embassy.org/eng/zmgx/t897343.htm

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I did not know that senators could represent USA in official missions.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

CeltMan (19th January 2012), Lost Soul (20th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Kevin Smith has done shows on Sorcha Faal as an example of sandwiching an element of truth within disinformation. He has done in depth analysis of the technique. Most people with throw out the baby with the bath water rather than catching the truth. iMO, it is a good way for disinfo testing so they can fine tune the story for the lamestream media.

You can listen to his shows for free and become a member to access his archives. He is an excellent teacher presenting his logical points in different ways so you can understand it if you miss it the first time. As one member says, his IQ jumper 20 points listening to Kevin Smith.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Kevin Smith has done shows on Sorcha Faal as an example of sandwiching an element of truth within disinformation. He has done in depth analysis of the technique. Most people with throw out the baby with the bath water rather than catching the truth. iMO, it is a good way for disinfo testing so they can fine tune the story for the lamestream media.

You can listen to his shows for free and become a member to access his archives. He is an excellent teacher presenting his logical points in different ways so you can understand it if you miss it the first time. As one member says, his IQ jumper 20 points listening to Kevin Smith.
    G.F.
    Do have a link to post about Kevin Smith?

As I said earlier, I have heard such rumours before. Although where there are 'truth reporters, and whistleblowers' there are also those who are out to discredit them. We here at least are fully aware of that as a fact.
    That is why when I (rarely) post a report from 'WDIM', I put in a disclaimer, so that readers may use their own dfiscretion as to the truth or not.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

This time is different.

This time we know.

This time they lose.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Somethings to keep in mind. Henry Kissinger has been a clone since 1979, prior to coming here to US, he was a Nazi, his name was Heinrick (or might have been spelled differently). The White Hats brought up in their most recent report they are aware of HK's desire to place Jeb in the either President or Vice President Seat. When Mitt Romney who is being groomed for the President Seat gets deposed by the **** that's about to hit the fan. Also, the guy with the Looking Glass thing said, they already know the game is over, the bad guys have lost. They're just playing their last moves but are lame duck moves. This also was pointed out about how the world's going to be waking up this year. And that no matter what they did, the looking glass message didn't change.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,320 times in 8,666 posts

Clones or not, I am hopeful that eventually, and while still present on earth, when the Truth comes out that Bush Sr, Cheney, and Kissinger all stand trial for crimes against humanity.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread