+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

I contacted him and found that if I purchased the book in Italian or Spanish they would email me the English version. That is how I got the English version of the book.

-jean-marie

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Mauro Biglino was interviewed on Paradigm Unhinged Radio yesterday. Mauro has a translator.

Quote from Mauro

Last night two hours of live radio (from 3 to 5) with the United States, in a constant and intense conversation with Jim Marrs, a world giant of alternative information and research: an incredible experience led masterfully by Todd Knurr.

Link to download show. Scroll to bottom to download show dated 4/24/13 http://paradigmunhinged.com/archives/

Enjoy
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

dianna (26th April 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Kimberley (26th April 2013), Observer1964 (26th April 2013)

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Why are there spaceships in Medieval art?

http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/

http://sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_2_eng.htm

http://io9.com/5917914/why-are-there...n-medieval-art

Attachment 17238
    Medieval art can sometimes surprise you, with its rich colors and expressive subjects. But sometimes, you're also caught off guard by the shock of noticing the presence of a guy in a spaceship in a painting of the crucifixion. Find out why there are so many UFOs in paintings from hundreds of years ago.

So, you are wandering around the streets of Metohia, Yugoslavia, as one does, and decide to spend some time in the Visoki Decani Monastery. You take in the atmosphere slowly, looking at the thickness of the walls — built in 1330 and still standing — and the wooden sarcophagus of King Stefan. And gradually you come up to the altar, looking at the fresco above it. Reading the informational sign next to it, you see that it was completed in 1350, which, you think, is fine, but could someone explain to you why someone in 1350 was doodling space ships above the scene of the crucifixion?

Attachment 17239 To the left of Jesus, in the sky, is something that looks like a comet with a multifaceted trail behind it. One side, though, is transparent, and inside sits a small figure. In the sky on the far right of the painting is something that wouldn't look out of place in a drawing from the height of the 1960s space age. There's a rounded ship with a pointed nose cone in front, a transparent scooped window for a cockpit, and three turrets in the back that look like landing struts. The shape and aesthetic are so familiar that it's impossible to read as anything other than a spaceship.

That example is what people first point to when they talk about UFOs in medieval art, but it's not the only thing they point to. In other artwork there are golden disks shooting down lights that look like tractor beams onto the faithful. There are random ovals, with what look like wires coming out of them, over the shoulder of the Virgin Mary while she's holding the baby Jesus. There are disks in the sky in some paintings and what look like crude pictures of the flying saucer in the "I Want To Believe" poster above people's heads in others.

But the space ship in the Decani fresco is the most obvious picture of what we would think of as a spaceship. What are they?

read more here. http://io9.com/5917914/why-are-there...n-medieval-art

peace
    I thank WE-R-ONE for posting this short video on another thread.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

delaware (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2017), Jean-Marie (16th July 2014), marique3652 (21st August 2016)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 391 posts

Exclamation Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

The writer is speaking Italian so I watched these videos with the sound off on full screen & just read the subtitles....I was already was aware that the god of the Old Testament was an ET but my mind was blown anyway.....He covers Moses & the 10 commandments & Cain & Able....
    This information is MUST WATCH imho......The truth was covered up long ago when the Bible was "translated" for the masses.

Prepare to have your mid blown......This is AMAZING INFORMATION.!!!

@ Mods,,I don't think these vids have been posted already..but if they have please merge .

MOD EDIT: Marlowe, thanks for bringing this important video to everyone's attention. There is another thread with this video and others -- Billyj has a previous thread of 10 pages. He prefers to leave this one, unmerged with his, but with a link to his. Here it is: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...iterally-UFO-s
    Last edited by Marianne; 30th June 2013 at 20:52.

7. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to marlowe For This Post:

aranuk (29th June 2013), Art (30th June 2013), Atlas (21st March 2017), Aurelius (30th June 2013), Azt (30th June 2013), bennycog (30th June 2013), Billy (30th June 2013), BMJ (21st March 2017), christian (30th June 2013), dynamo (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Freed Fox (1st July 2013), ghostrider (30th June 2013), jagman (30th June 2013), justalight (1st July 2013), Kraut (30th June 2013), lakewatcher (29th June 2013), Lefty Dave (30th June 2013), Magneticman (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), Observer1964 (30th June 2013), Prodigal Son (30th June 2013), Realeyes (30th June 2013), seko (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), Swanette (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013), Wind (30th June 2013)

8. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

the god of the christian bible was an ancient Lyrian known as Jehovah, which means the cruel and unjust one ... he forced all earth religions into one and demanded blood scarifices in 3,010 bce ... Billy meier has an event timeline that goes back 46,000,000,000,000 years , and all the earth rulers/gods ...and then goes 10,000,000,000 years into our future ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bennycog (30th June 2013), Billy (1st July 2013), dynamo (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), jagman (30th June 2013), Kraut (30th June 2013), lookbeyond (30th June 2013), Magneticman (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), PHARAOH (30th June 2013), Prodigal Son (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013), Wind (30th June 2013)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=j4MXLB6SwPg

The writer is speaking Italian so I watched these videos with the sound off on full screen & just read the subtitles....I was already was aware that the god of the Old Testament was an ET but my mind was blown anyway.....He covers Moses & the 10 commandments & Cain & Able....
    This information is MUST WATCH imho......The truth was covered up long ago when the Bible was "translated" for the masses.

@ Mods,,I don't think these vids have been posted already..but if they have please merge .
    Thank You Marlowe..and Wishing You Well!

I do believe this was posted earlier, matters not, because it is excellent and needs to be seen by many, imho!

Mauro Biglino: Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Billy (30th June 2013), delaware (30th June 2013), dynamo (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), jagman (30th June 2013), Kraut (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the god of the christian bible was an ancient Lyrian known as Jehovah, which means the cruel and unjust one ... he forced all earth religions into one and demanded blood scarifices in 3,010 bce ...
    I would have to agree. The "God" from the Bible seems to be a merciless and a demonic entity. Also the same kind of demonic entites or "gods" demanded blood sacrifices in Mexico so that explains the mayan blood sacrifices, but not all of them were bad... They just got tricked to killing each other. Looking at the world now, it seems that we are still under some kind of a spell, but we may hope that one day we will be free once again. All this started when the fall of Atlantis happened over 11 000 years ago, before that humans had a grid that protected them from evil forces. Pyramid power.

The true one Creator is love. Love demands nothing.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), jagman (30th June 2013), Kraut (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), naste.de.lumina (30th June 2013), Prodigal Son (30th June 2013), risveglio (30th June 2013), seeker/reader (1st July 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), Snookie (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

14. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Is a fallen angel an extra terrestrial? The book of Enoch was taken out of the bible because it revealed what we are witnessing today.

The video is lenghtly but will give another perspective on the thread subject.....

Hear what this prophet had to say.

Peace!

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), jagman (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), Prodigal Son (30th June 2013), Realeyes (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Is a fallen angel an extra terrestrial? The book of Enoch was taken out of the bible because it revealed what we are witnessing today.

The video is lenghtly but will give another perspective on the thread subject.....

Hear what this prophet had to say.

Peace!
    Enoch is also translated Henoch = The Henoch Prophecies , from the Nokodemjon line, a very high half spirit half human form more than 96 billion years old , the spirit that came to earth as Nokodemjon, Henoch, Elijah, Jerimiah, Immanuel, Mohammad ... Nokodemjon is the one responsible for the seeding of humans on earth ... henoch was on earth 389,000 years ago ...

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Billy (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Kraut (30th June 2013), lookbeyond (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), Prodigal Son (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), spiritguide (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

18. Link to Post #190
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Ghostrider, you are a wealth of information! More pls,lb

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), ghostrider (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), spiritguide (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013), Wind (30th June 2013)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marlowe (here)

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)

Thank You Marlowe..and Wishing You Well!

I do believe this was posted earlier, matters not, because it is excellent and needs to be seen by many, imho!
    I agree with eaglespirit. This requires the light of day and needs to be seen by many.

But if you require more information you can find it here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...iterally-UFO-s

peace.

Peace

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (30th June 2013), Atlas (21st March 2017), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Marianne (30th June 2013), MorningSong (30th June 2013), Prodigal Son (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), spiritguide (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

22. Link to Post #192
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Exclamation Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

WARNING...WORD FOR WORD...
    This is almost an EXACT quote out of the Luciferian Texts... The Lyrian origins of Jahova are a mixture of the Luciferian and another ancient India cult text... not new to earth. Be careful my friend. There is a lot of good info in channeling and a lot of deception. When I worked at the Federal Reserve Bank there were those who knew my background working in certain insider programs.

They (Though EXTREMELY forbidden to approach people to "Witness" to them as Christians do) on many occasions invited me to visit Masonic Lodges, a couple of times I accepted and many times took me to lunch to discuss religion and the "TRUE" history of humanity and the great "LIES" of Jahova etc...

They went on to press me hard on several occasions about how the "LOGOS" of earth wanted his creations/beings to progress and they were not doing so. He approached the "Council of the Galaxy" for help/advice.

They sent a "Loving, selfless soul complex called the "Lucifer" soul group to the Sol system to work with the LOGOS of Earth. Their great plan to meet the LOGOS goals was to give a gift/ability that is "RARE TO THIS GALAXY"... that was "FREE WILL".

Jahova/Earths LOGOS was against it but was persuaded... "HE" decided that his creation loved him so much that they would worship and obey him no matter what. So, Lucifer "lovingly" gave us free will... and we turned on our creator/Earths LOGOS throwing the entire balance and natural progression of this Sol System out of whack.

The LOGOS was Jealous/Angered and caused great violence in the system trapping the poor innocent Lucifer Soul Complex here with the beings they tried to help... stuck here to incarnate until the rest of the population reached a level to ascend away from the terrible jealous God/LOGOS... The "poor" Luciferians have been misunderstood every since as they are doing "perceived evil" things to us to force us to grow quicker so that both we and they can ascend and escape from this prison planet.

This is DIRECTLY from ancient Luciferian texts and teachings... it has made its way into new age beliefs, then slowly into channeled "Alien" communications.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I respect and love all religions and those to who practice them. This is not me trying to be "Holier than thou", I am FAR from it. Just read this and follow your spirit and mind, find your truth... not the "truth" of another!

I am NOT one to POO POO ones beliefs... Be very careful what you wrap your mind around and bring into your heart. I know much of this has become more "Spirituality" than Science or OBJECTIVE Investigative Study into our past, and a way through the lies of our oral and written history.

One must be very careful what you bring into your belief system. It becomes a religion to you. You then become bias, non objective and completely closed minded to new ideas and information. It is a very slippery slope that I have seen people slide all the way down into a deep dark hole.

These were highly educated and talented investigators working with/for the "Government". Some of this is done by design to sidetrack intelligent people that are seen as a threat, those that if remain "CLEAR of MIND" could very well get too close to the reality/realities of what is really going on.

No offence, I do not want to step on your religion/beliefs... I am saying BE CAREFUL!!!

Again, I personally have been involved in some programs all of which has "Luciferians" in management or higher levels of power. I personally have seen and read much of the Channeled information out there much of which is highly Luciferian influenced. This is not a Christian vs Satan discussion. This is about people that BELIEVE as much in Lucifer and "Its" teachings as the NAZI's did Hitler and Marxists did Karl Marx... it is a belief system. Just like Nazi and Marxist beliefs have made their way into mainstream ideas so also has Lucifers.

His agents and apostle's are many, they do not have horns or reptilian eyes... They have been some of the most mild mannered and intelligent people I have ever rubbed shoulders with. I would hazard to guess you have too.

Be careful what seeds you allow to be planted in your fertile mind my friends...

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the god of the christian bible was an ancient Lyrian known as Jehovah, which means the cruel and unjust one ... he forced all earth religions into one and demanded blood scarifices in 3,010 bce ... Billy meier has an event timeline that goes back 46,000,000,000,000 years , and all the earth rulers/gods ...and then goes 10,000,000,000 years into our future ...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 30th June 2013 at 15:51.

23. Link to Post #193
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

When we conceptualize and over-conceptualize what God is(and what anything is for that matter) we fragment reality into something that barely resembles the truth. God is an ET? Ok. But you could just as easily say God is a flower, or a deer, or a tree, a human, a galaxy, a universe, etc. All is God. When we say "the God of the Christian Bible" we're further fragmenting God into something else entirely foreign to the reality of God. Once you stop identifying with thought forms(concepts), at least primarily, and connect with formless consciousness, the totality of what God is becomes clearer. But even this is a starting point. The so-called God of the Christian Bible only seems demonic because the tiniest grain of spiritual truth within this book has been obscured by countless layers of distortion, misinterpretation, and dysfunction. All this was done by humans, not God. Yes humans are God on one level, but most of us have forgotten this fact. So to say anything that represents God is demonic is far from accurate. Yes God is also the yin and the yang, the alpha and omega, the good and the evil, viewed from a world of duality. God had to create that which God is not in order to fully be that which God is. From this perspective God's purpose is fulfilled through evil as much as it is through good. What God IS only becomes clearer through seeing or contrasting with what God is not. We've done a pretty good job on this planet of manifesting what God is not, through the ego and its many creations. All this brings up many paradoxes that are inevitable when we try to grasp the ungraspable with the human mind. God is everything so God IS what God is not. Try to wrap your mind around that one, but this statement reflects the higher purpose and ultimate truth of God.

Again, you could say "God" (depending on what that word and the reality it implies means to you) is an ET, but you could just as easily say a human is an ET. And by the way, all the so-called evil or malevolent works done on this planet or any planet for that matter(or in outer space far from any planet) emanate from a kind of forgetfulness of being(the entity forgetting who they really are) and thus operating through the dysfunction of the ego instead of from their consciousness. This is how all the wars, all the dysfunction, all the turmoil and drama in relationships have been created since day one.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Beren (30th June 2013), chocolate (30th June 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Marianne (30th June 2013), spiritguide (30th June 2013), Titan Orion (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #194
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

I dont really see how the video in the OP proves anything on the matter either way. It is just another interpretation of an ancient text that happens to support the idea of ancient astronauts, which is a valid possibility, but we are still dealing with mutliple translations before we even get to the Old Testament. The guy says himself that Hebrew will not have existed as a language in the time of Moses. He is simply quoting other peoples interpretations to support his own, which is what everyone in known history has done.

EDIT to remove borderline Bible bashery. Apologies
    Last edited by Titan Orion; 30th June 2013 at 22:34.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Titan Orion For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), GoodETxSG (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), spiritguide (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

27. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lookbeyond (here)
    Ghostrider, you are a wealth of information! More pls,lb
    thanks , I am nothing ... there is a written history of earth from 46 trillion years ago up to 10 billion years in the future... yeah I know it sounds fantiastic , look at the hubble pictures of the eye of God, it's in the Lyra co m nstellation, that is the original home of humans... we were brought here...Billy Meier has an event timeline on the future of mankind website , along with mountians of pages of contact notes over 67 years of face to face talking with these people ... the bermuda triangle, mermaids, titans, wars, insurrections, killings of popes, you name it ...every explanatin you can think of told by people not from earth who can time travel , and have a connection with earth humans, their forefathers are our forefathers ... I simply read the notes ...

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), lookbeyond (1st July 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), Sérénité (1st July 2013), spiritguide (1st July 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Titan Orion (here)
    I dont really see how the video in the OP proves anything on the matter either way. It is just another interpretation of an ancient text that happens to support the idea of ancient astronauts, which is a valid possibility, but we are still dealing with mutliple translations before we even get to the Old Testament. The guy says himself that Hebrew will not have existed as a language in the time of Moses. He is simply quoting other peoples interpretations to support his own, which is what everyone in known history has done.

My view is that the Bible should no longer be considered an account of history. The longer we continue to agonise over the details, the more we continue this same old debate, no matter how many new ideas it can be stretched to support.
    Mauro Biglino only translates literally with no vowels (meaning or personal interpretation) which were added much later. Mauro explains here.

PHP Code:

Mauro is a translator of masoretic Hebrew

The Vatican published 17 volumes from the Old Testement,

Mauro recommends that we do not buy them

Mauro splits Jewish words into single components,

The unpublished books the Vatican still hold are Joshua and Judges,

Anything Mauro saysdoes not go against anyone's personal faith,

We think of the bible as a book "arranged" a thousand years ago, Not so, It was "Fixed" between the 7th and 9th century AD. 600 t0 800 AD

Out of all the schools which were the Palestinian, Samaritan, Babylonian and Tiberian, It was the family of the Tiberian School,

The family name is Moshed Ben Aaron Ben Asaer that defined the bible as we know it now,

If someone else had defined the bible, we would have a potentially different bible, Why? because the first bible

was written as a sequence of consonants, that means that the work done by those guys named masorets, "The keepers of tradition"
    was in the first place to determine the word, that can be split and determined in many different ways.

The second work they made was inserting the "vowels" which actually means inserting the "meaning" of the words.

One problem those gentlemen did not have was the "linguistic question" they never asked themselves.
    They were interested in only their, "theological thought"

So the only thing we should know for certain, is that the only certainly we have is, That we know that we do not know

We do not know even how the bible was vocalized when they wrote it.

At this time when most of the biblical events happened above all, The fundamental ones. Hebrew did not even exist.

Moses did not speak Hebrew, When in the desert they did not speak Jewish, During the exodus if you like, 
    I add. If we do not remember the past we do not learn and tend to repeat it.

peace

Peace

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Joseph McAree (29th July 2013), lookbeyond (1st July 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

31. Link to Post #197
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

It is remarkable to see how much it resembles the sumerian tablet translation and the terra papers. and I think it makes more sense than any other explanation, evolution (science) or creation (religion).
    Examine all things and retain the good.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), eaglespirit (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013), WhiteFeather (30th June 2013)

33. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Interesting so far, can someone post the other 5 parts to this. Im a tad impatient. I tried for 5 minutes. I gave up.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013)

35. Link to Post #199
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by Titan Orion (here)

My view is that the Bible should no longer be considered an account of history. The longer we continue to agonise over the details, the more we continue this same old debate, no matter how many new ideas it can be stretched to support.
    Mauro Biglino only translates literally with no vowels (meaning or personal interpretation) which were added much later. Mauro explains here.

PHP Code:

Mauro is a translator of masoretic Hebrew

The Vatican published 17 volumes from the Old Testement,

Mauro recommends that we do not buy them

Mauro splits Jewish words into single components,

The unpublished books the Vatican still hold are Joshua and Judges,

Anything Mauro saysdoes not go against anyone's personal faith,

We think of the bible as a book "arranged" a thousand years ago, Not so, It was "Fixed" between the 7th and 9th century AD. 600 t0 800 AD

Out of all the schools which were the Palestinian, Samaritan, Babylonian and Tiberian, It was the family of the Tiberian School,

The family name is Moshed Ben Aaron Ben Asaer that defined the bible as we know it now,

If someone else had defined the bible, we would have a potentially different bible, Why? because the first bible

was written as a sequence of consonants, that means that the work done by those guys named masorets, "The keepers of tradition"
    was in the first place to determine the word, that can be split and determined in many different ways.

The second work they made was inserting the "vowels" which actually means inserting the "meaning" of the words.

One problem those gentlemen did not have was the "linguistic question" they never asked themselves.
    They were interested in only their, "theological thought"

So the only thing we should know for certain, is that the only certainly we have is, That we know that we do not know

We do not know even how the bible was vocalized when they wrote it.

At this time when most of the biblical events happened above all, The fundamental ones. Hebrew did not even exist.

Moses did not speak Hebrew, When in the desert they did not speak Jewish, During the exodus if you like, 
    I add. If we do not remember the past we do not learn and tend to repeat it.

peace
    I agree with that, apologies if what I said earlier gave offense. I just sometimes wish we could move on from the Bible but that is easy for me to say since I am not religious. Although if Im honest I wouldnt class myself as athiest either...

I am going to edit my previous post since my own beliefs arent based on anything more concrete and I dont have the right to say something like the Bible shouldnt be classed as a historical document. Its a bit of a strong comment regardless of what I believe, I hope nobody was offended

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Titan Orion For This Post:

Billy (1st July 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Marianne (30th June 2013)

37. Link to Post #200
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Interesting so far, can someone post the other 5 parts to this. Im a tad impatient. I tried for 5 minutes. I gave up.
    It has been posted here;
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post406551
    Examine all things and retain the good.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Atlas (21st March 2017), Billy (1st July 2013), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), gripreaper (30th June 2013), Marianne (30th June 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast