+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Do you know what Biglino translated as the 10 commandments?
    I wrote the Ten commandments

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I have watched all 6 video's now, This guy is good, To connect ancient scriptural text with advanced technology is a great leap forward, I have also just found out that Mauro is a master of hebrew and other ancient symbols. On the last 2min video i do not agree with Mauro that Jesus is not mentioned in the OT. The story of Elijah is a good example.

Great video conference, Thank you for your work Mauro.

peace
    Melchizedok is the High Priest of the Most High God and he had no father or mother hence he was just there, and Abraham sacrificed to him hence worshipped him. It's pretty clear this is very likely the same entity as the one most call Jesus.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote and again impress this on the mind

men are liars
    Exactly!
    You do know that the bible was written by man for man. God did not just magically summon pen paper and the thing wrote itself. Divine intervention through the hands of man (maybe)?.
    I get where you are headed but if you really read the bible ,really study it it will one day become apparent that there is so much man has gotten wrong in translation or left out. Everyone has their faith and i won't ever question yours. In my own journey i grew up in many different denominations of the christian faith. Then i came to a place where i started to ask questions about why there where books left out and the true meaning of some of the original words.
    And behold!
    A whole new chapter in knowledge and understating that no current modern christian faith is teaching was revealed. If you really believe in something and you love it with all of your heart you owe it yourself look at it from a different angle in order to appreciate more or reveal new truths.
    I does not have nullify your beliefs.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robstar For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), HORIZONS (20th January 2012), jcocks (20th January 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), RedeZra (21st January 2012), sherron44 (13th March 2017), write4change (23rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

D you mean what scriptures he used for his translation of the 10 commandments in the conference video?,
    In the video discription it says He had to translate the Stalingrad Codex (the version of the Bible which all three major monotheistic religions - Cristian, Jewish and Muslim - recognize as the official Bible) from the Hebrew word for word, ( as a literal translation with no intepretations)
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Nasu (27th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #25
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    I wrote the Ten commandments
    OK, I have no idea what you mean by that, but what I asked: Biglino claims the 10 commandments as they are known today are inaccurate. He has a different translation. I am interested in that translation.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Erich For This Post:

applejax (21st January 2012), BestLion (27th January 2012), Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013), Nasu (27th August 2014), RedeZra (21st January 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by marielle (here)
    Has anyone purchased the e-book? Is it worth the money?

Edit--I decided to just purchase it because I'm very interested but it takes me to the Italian PayPal site. I want to make sure I'm getting an English language version of this book. So I'm back to my original question...
    The guy sepuste who uploaded the Video's on Utube i am sure is also the one who translated the video's. You could message him and ask if there is an English translation of the e-book
    His Utube channel here. https://youtube.com/user/sepuste?feature=watch
    marelle here is an English blog site for the e-book.also more info on the book on this site, http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?pa...source=message

contact details here, http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?page_id=15
    Last edited by Billy; 20th January 2012 at 11:57.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

marielle (20th January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yet another topic that is subjective. The bible we all know has been changed from it's original records of existence from the outset. Initially the bible was the history of mankind, yet since the middle ages those that seek control have changed it's word to mean something totally different.
    Sumerain texts tell tales of origin, the great deluge, etc and they have appeared in the bible as if totally ignoring their original forms. imo, for what it's worth, Biglino is spot on. Man created God, in the manner in which we know it today.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

applejax (22nd January 2012), BestLion (27th January 2012), Billy (20th January 2012), Godiam (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012), shadowstalker (5th July 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    I have watched all 6 video's now, This guy is good, To connect ancient scriptural text with advanced technology is a great leap forward, I have also just found out that Mauro is a master of hebrew and other ancient symbols. On the last 2min video i do not agree with Mauro that Jesus is not mentioned in the OT. The story of Elijah is a good example.

Great video conference, Thank you for your work Mauro.

peace
    Melchizedok is the High Priest of the Most High God and he had no father or mother hence he was just there, and Abraham sacrificed to him hence worshipped him. It's pretty clear this is very likely the same entity as the one most call Jesus.
    In the Annunciation of Mother Mary it is difficult to say just " Who's seed " was impregnated into her when she was taken up in the cloud (craft) of the most high

some believe that the simularities between Abraham's ( attempted ) sacrifice requested by his most high God with his son and Jesus's sacrifice are symbolically connected, But i do not believe that Melchizedok was the one that Abraham sacrificed to. maybe i have missinterpeted your comment.

I have my own personal theory who's seed was used to be the blood line and Father of Jesus.

peace

Peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Nasu (27th August 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by blake (here)

let me trust Scripture

and i let you trust men to tell you truths
    Hello RedeZra,

But how are you so sure that the Bible, rewritten and translated many times is the ultimate word of the Creator God, if there be such a being? To me if you read the Bible, you are reading the words of men. How can it be any other way?
    hi Blake

why believe a few men from the alternative media who say the Bible has been lost in translation ?

show the evidence and not accusations only

men are liars

the Bible has been translated and not tampered with

but some modern versions are missing important verses

like how to drive out powerful demons or strongmen

http://bible.cc/matthew/17-21.htm

and again impress this on the mind

men are liars
    Hello RedeZra,

Excellent point, I should not repeat accusations of others humans who have claimed to do research on this matter, but show actual proof that the original bible was tampered with. And as many modern writers, such as Graham Hancock, have written how many gospels were left out of the bible for so many reasons, or how certain words were used in the translations that could change the whole perspective of the sentence, are indeed the work of other humans and not myself. And it is very well indeed impressed upon my mind that humans generally are quite the liars, or if not outright liars, then tragic rationalizers.

So good point, and as this is not my area of expertise I can only fall upon my own reasoning ability and experience, and not proven actual fact that I personlly know of. Although, I am leaning toward the thinking that perhaps those who have studied the bible, other gospels excluded from the bible, other ancient text, and mythologies, might be able to come up with some facts that connect the dots to the conclusion that indeed the Bible has been tampered with.

The Bible is ancient text that humans have held in awe for centuries. The Bible has been used to influence humans since its known existence. Even the word, Bible, has such power over many humans, that humans will place their hand on a Bible as they take an oath, or swear to tell the truth. This action shows proof of the power of perceived purity that it has over the action of humans. Why some humans think that a human wouldn’t lie with their hand on the Bible, to me is the ultimate mind game trick. They can lie, and they do lie, but the perception is bought that they won’t lie. Why do humans want to believe that? I think I will take my oath on the dictionary any day that I am sworn to tell the truth. But humans wouldn’t take me seriously would they? Such power, the word, Bible, has over so many humans. And who gave it such power? Why humans of course.

It doesn’t matter what the content of the Bible is, many humans in the western world are impressed since their birth, before they even learn to read, or understand its content, that the Bible is something righteous and should be in awe of. So that conditioning of its importance alone makes me suspect that the original meaning of the Bible has not remained pure throughout the centuries; it is much too powerful of a tool not to be used by the greedy. And the kings alone loved tools that controlled their subjects. What would happen if a King disagreed with something in the Bible?

When I weigh in how the priority of gaining power over others is such a large part of human nature, it seems to me that it would only be in alliance with that part of human nature that there would be many humans who would use such a powerful icon, such as the Bible to control others with. And indeed they have. And it also seems logical, to me, that since the mere word “Bible” can have such a profound affect on so many humans, for no other reason than they were indoctrinated of its purity above humankind since birth, that should there be content in this book, that so many humans place the highest value on, as if it were their newborn child to be accepted and loved without question, that content could and would be altered to fit their needs to control the population.

Do we have the original Bible? What is the proof of those that say that indeed the content has never been changed? I have absolutely no theological background whatsoever. I have never read the Bible. Although, when my children were small, I thought about reading it to them as part of their training in literature, however, I was taken aback by the blood and violence in it, that I tossed it aside, as I didn’t want my children’s minds polluted with such ugliness. It would have been highly incongruent to their fragile reasoning skills to hear theses stories while a good deal of reverence is still being given to the Bible by our society at large in the Western World.

Again I don’t know this as fact, but it has been stated even in the main stream education that the kings of the Middle Ages swore on the bible to start the crusades; and what was the purpose of the crusades? To start war, to retake Jerusalem, kill people that the bible didn’t recognize or have control over?

So you are correct, I do not know or have proof without doing the research to provide hard core evidence. My conclusion is based on the writings and research of others that happen to appeal to my basic reasoning of how human nature works.

But can you do what you ask of me? Can you supply proof that the Bible has not changed over the centuries? Do you have proof that it is the word of the one and only Creative God, and not of just mere mortal with their innate need to control others? And if not, what is your reasoning that it indeed has not been tampered with, and that it is indeed the word of the one and only creative God?

Thank you for the link, with the translations, I find that a helpful link. There are a few lines that I do what took look up . But I can’t quite remember the exact lines, but will have to take time to reference them.

Looking forward to what you have to say.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), miqeel (20th January 2012), MorningSong (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (21st January 2012), thunder24 (20th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

thanku mr. davis
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Billy (20th January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

I learned years ago that engaging in debates with true-believers (of any core religious belief systems) was a waste of my time and energy.

Leaving thread now.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st January 2012), BestLion (27th January 2012), Billy (20th January 2012), bodhii71 (10th May 2012), Godiam (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), Kimberley (26th January 2012), Mike Gorman (21st January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012), sherron44 (13th March 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I learned years ago that engaging in debates with true-believers (of any core religious belief systems) was a waste of my time and energy.

Leaving thread now.
    Hello mountain_jim,

Well that all depends on your objective. If your objective is to force your beliefs on someone else, or prove them wrong, or try to get them to think like you, than yes, it is a waste of your time. But if you are truly trying to understand how another human can think so differently than you, then it is not a waste of time. The more we can understand each other, the more respect we can show to each other, the more harmony is created in this 3d world of diversity of beleif systems. Understanding is a wonderful thing. I think it brings respect and where there is respect you will help eliminate the seeds of war.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st January 2012), Anchor (21st January 2012), Billy (20th January 2012), Godiam (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st January 2012), Mark (20th January 2012), MorningSong (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (21st January 2012), Sebastion (22nd January 2012), SomaSmith (21st January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Leaving thread now.
    Hello mountain_jim,

Well that all depends on your objective. If your objective is to force your beliefs on someone else, or prove them wrong, or try to get them to think like you, than yes, it is a waste of your time. But if you are truly trying to understand how another human can think so differently than you, then it is not a waste of time. The more we can understand each other, the more respect we can show to each other, the more harmony is created in this 3d world of diversity of beleif systems. Understanding is a wonderful thing. I think it brings respect and where there is respect you will help eliminate the seeds of war.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis
    I guess I lied. I am back.

And I see I have ceded the high ground here. To explain why I came to relate to this matter as I do, it comes from having my heart and intellect forcefully assaulted with bad programming in my youth, by a large mega-church of the Southern Baptist Christian persuasion. I had to become a near-adult just to be able to stop being forced to undergo that every week.

For example, the preacher assured us 'we would all go to Hell' if we did not come not just to sunday morning church lessons and sermons, but sunday night as well. SO much of it was instilling fear and control......

It made me an atheist for a time. Certain experiences that showed me The One and Harmony with All awareness changed all that, and saved my current Lifetime.

In college I spent much time learning about as many Eastern and Western religions as possible, and engaging in discussions and debates. I invited Jehovah's Witnesses who knocked on my door in to my home to discuss what they believed verses where I saw things differently.

What I learned through these experiences was that once a belief system was fully programmed-in and a life based around it then it was extremely rare for any alternative view to these belief systems to be understood or even heard - open mindedness is not encouraged by traditional Christianity in my experience, and rarely practiced by it's adherants.

So I guess I gave up trying to meet these folks in the middle.

My own views about belief systems are largely influenced by the writings of Robert Anton Wilson, but I don't have his talents in communicating the multi-model viewpoint. I have learned through my personal experience that All models and relationships reduce to ONE, and that Unity, directly experienced, is my best working model for spiritual understanding.

Wilson:

Quote The Western World has been brainwashed by Aristotle for the last 2,500 years. The unconscious, not quite articulate, belief of most Occidentals is that there is one map which adequately represents reality. By sheer good luck, every Occidental thinks he or she has the map that fits. Guerrilla ontology, to me, involves shaking up that certainty. I use what in modern physics is called the "multi-model" approach, which is the idea that there is more than one model to cover a given set of facts. As I've said, novel writing involves learning to think like other people. My novels are written so as to force the reader to see things through different reality grids rather than through a single grid. It's important to abolish the unconscious dogmatism that makes people think their way of looking at reality is the only sane way of viewing the world. My goal is to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone, but agnosticism about everything. If one can only see things according to one's own belief system, one is destined to become virtually deaf, dumb, and blind. It's only possible to see people when one is able to see the world as others see it. That's what guerrilla ontology is — breaking down this one-model view and giving people a multi-model perspective.

////////////
    Whatever the Thinker thinks, the Prover will prove. And if the Thinker thinks passionately enough, the Prover will prove the thought so conclusively that you will never talk a person out of such a belief, even if it is something as remarkable as the notion that there is a gaseous vertebrate of astronomical heft ("GOD") who will spend all eternity torturing people who do not believe in his religion.

//////////

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions.

Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th January 2012 at 21:50.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anchor (21st January 2012), BestLion (27th January 2012), Billy (20th January 2012), dAkapacity (20th January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (21st January 2012), MorningSong (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), OneLittleFrog (20th January 2012), panopticon (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (21st January 2012), sherron44 (13th March 2017), SomaSmith (21st January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

nice to see you back Mountain, and thank you for sharing

peace

Peace

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Nasu (27th August 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Leaving thread now.
    Hello mountain_jim,

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

And I see I have ceded the high ground here. To explain why I came to relate to this matter as I do, it comes from having my heart and intellect forcefully assaulted with bad programming in my youth, by a large mega-church of the Southern Baptist Christian persuasion. I had to become a near-adult just to be able to stop being forced to undergo that every week.

For example, the preacher assured us 'we would all go to Hell' if we did not come not just to sunday morning church lessons and sermons, but sunday night as well. SO much of it was instilling fear and control......

It made me an atheist for a time. Certain experiences that showed me The One and Harmony with All awareness changed all that, and saved my current Lifetime.

In college I spent much time learning about as many Eastern and Western religions as possible, and engaging in discussions and debates. I invited Jehovah's Witnesses who knocked on my door in to my home to discuss what they believed verses where I saw things differently.

What I learned through these experiences was that once a belief system was fully programmed-in and a life based around it then it was extremely rare for any alternative view to these belief systems to be understood or even heard - open mindedness is not encouraged by traditional Christianity in my experience, and rarely practiced by it's adherants.

So I guess I gave up trying to meet these folks in the middle.

My own views about belief systems are largely influenced by the writings of Robert Anton Wilson, but I don't have his talents in communicating the multi-model viewpoint. I have learned through my personal experience that All models and relationships reduce to ONE, and that Unity, directly experienced, is my best working model for spiritual understanding.

Wilson:

Quote The Western World has been brainwashed by Aristotle for the last 2,500 years. The unconscious, not quite articulate, belief of most Occidentals is that there is one map which adequately represents reality. By sheer good luck, every Occidental thinks he or she has the map that fits. Guerrilla ontology, to me, involves shaking up that certainty. I use what in modern physics is called the "multi-model" approach, which is the idea that there is more than one model to cover a given set of facts. As I've said, novel writing involves learning to think like other people. My novels are written so as to force the reader to see things through different reality grids rather than through a single grid. It's important to abolish the unconscious dogmatism that makes people think their way of looking at reality is the only sane way of viewing the world. My goal is to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone, but agnosticism about everything. If one can only see things according to one's own belief system, one is destined to become virtually deaf, dumb, and blind. It's only possible to see people when one is able to see the world as others see it. That's what guerrilla ontology is — breaking down this one-model view and giving people a multi-model perspective.

////////////
    Whatever the Thinker thinks, the Prover will prove. And if the Thinker thinks passionately enough, the Prover will prove the thought so conclusively that you will never talk a person out of such a belief, even if it is something as remarkable as the notion that there is a gaseous vertebrate of astronomical heft ("GOD") who will spend all eternity torturing people who do not believe in his religion.

//////////

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions.

Hello mountain_jim,

Those are good points, people do look at reality through the lens that they do and seldom can be moved to see it through a different lens. And that is okay, unless someone is being hurt. Yet, why should anyone get hurt over religion? And yet sadly humans do. Some to the point of calling others names, other to the point of killing.

I suppose my point of view is that all goodness leads humans on the right road, whatever that may be. And if your religion helps keep you on the road of goodness, than I love how that individual is using their religion.

I seldom talk about my religion, because the way I see it, I really don’t want humans wasting their time trying to convert me to the way they see their reality. I have lost many friends of the “Christian faith”, when they realized I was not Christian and would not be converted. They all “pray for my soul” Someone recently said to me“ Such a waste for such a nice guy to go to hell”. Well, I don’t believe in hell. Lucky me!

But I am a curious person, and when I do get a chance to question someone on what they believe, without them trying to “convert” me, I truly love knowing how other people think. I think it is wonderful that redeZra is devoted to his/her scriptures, especially if helps keeps the road of goodness in his or her life strong. No one really knows the truth of the mysteries of the universe. We all make our choices as to what makes sense or feels good to us. Should we be made fun of, called names or pressure someone to give up what is good for them?

I agree there are often many models to cover the same facts, it just depends what feels good to you. Perhaps it’s like ice cream. There are so many different flavors. Do you like chocolate, or strawberry, or vanilla? I like butter pecan. Choice is good in ice cream. Choice is good in a livelihood. Choice is good is past time. Choice is good in life style. Choice is good in food. Choice is good in music. Choice is good in how a human chooses to relate to the universe through their choice of religion, or by having no religion at all.

The bad part comes, the ugliness of human nature shows, when others tell us that our choices are wrong. Now if the choices we are making are hurting ourselves, or others then perhaps we need the feedback; but if a religion is making that person’s life good for them, any person demeaning that person’s religion needs to walk the plank as far as I am concerned.

I am really sorry you had to live through a time of being told you are going to hell if you didn’t show up for church. My spouse went to a catholic school and the stories she tells me about those nuns!!!!!!!!! It didn’t make her life better, Now she shares my religion, she likes it, and it makes her feels good.

If some one lives their life based on the scriptures of the bible, and that helps them live a good life, why would anyone upset the applecart? The fact is there is no human who really knows for sure who or what god is or isn’t. Yet, still I am curious as to why someone believes so strongly in something I just can’t logically process. But the bottom line it is really none of my business. And if they are generous enough to share their thoughts with me, not to convert me, but to be generous in their time to help me understand how another person perceives things, I appreciate their efforts and time in doing so. I do hope in my zeal of understanding that I did not insult redeZra or anyone else on this thread.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st January 2012), Billy (20th January 2012), dAkapacity (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), MorningSong (21st January 2012), mountain_jim (20th January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (21st January 2012), sherron44 (13th March 2017), SomaSmith (21st January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

12“I have a lot more to tell you, but that would be too much for you now.

John 16

25Jesus also did many other things. If every one of them were written down, I suppose the world wouldn’t have enough room for the books that would be written.

John 21

Above stated words in Gospel of John indicated clearly of what type or level of conscience they were at.
    Quite low.
    We`re not better of even today...

Imagine about people in OT times...

Even lower...
    Connection is clear ,Christ came to elevate us to our first estate, before the world of duality where Adam and Eve stepped in.

But one more thing should be noted ,very powerful enemies we have from spirit world who wants our demise even lower.
    Evidences are that after Jesus`s departure after numerous wonderful things that he did ,very soon disturbance came into first Christian groups
    (they weren`t calling themselves Christians at first-that came a bit later by spirit. Christians-holy ones- and what a joke about the term nowadays when thinking about religions -usurpers of the name "Christians").

Peace and good spirit was disturbed by twists in the stories , new emerging clergy and common illiteracy which made their job easier.

Things written in OT is part of world history of one nation and peoples surrounding them.
    It carries the truth but twisted eyes can`t see it.

Same force that emerged among early Christians is at work today.
    We are talking about it in various threads here on forum.

But one thing is sure, various levels of ET`s were visiting earth ,advance ones in Space ships and more advanced or super advanced in spirit or energy form for they don`t need technology for transport.
    On the other hand some tech that was displayed was just for showcase for then humans.

Tent and stuff about it was an image of is happening in spirit world so humans with low level conscience could grasp about other world stuff or dimensional existence.

Spirit world is the world or sheer energy and material world uses technology for acts.
    Since humanity was deep down in mire they couldn`t grasp (heck, even we today hardly grasping more above them) what is an angel or soul or spirit of God.
    What is plasma or magnetism or gravity or higher laws of metaphysics ,mathematics,chemistry and else.
    When you arrive on the level of angel ,you are beyond any possible material tech- much beyond star trek or star wars stuff or anything that we ever heard about ET`s and their tech.

Angel level is practically a level where you are your own technology and everything happens as you so please.
    You don`t need any extra thing or vehicle or stuff , only thing you need is a will to be somewhere, or will or thought to manifest something and there you are and there you have it.

Beyond angels there are more levels, God knows how many.

We were once at the level very ,very close with angels while still in body. Higher than ET`s we hear about nowadays be it from Andromeda or any other star system anywhere.
    Hence we didn`t need almost any tech at all. But since the choice was to plunge deep into duality ,we lost everything and went from a scratch.

We still have a long way to go but it can be quite fast if we decide that in our soul and in connection with God.

And for the final word here this isn`t about was or is Bible right.
    It`s beyond evidence for there`s myriad evidences about its validity and whomever doesn`t want to see ,I can`t help it-your choice .

It is always about that personal inner invisible silky connection between you and God. Will you trust God or not... It`s such a fine thread ,most miss it. But happen to be found it`s the most potent connection in the universe - with THE Creator-God-Architect-Love-Life itself.

And wonderful thing is that Creator is ceaselessly calling us to grab that silky thread ...
    Love, love - and see what happens

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Billy (21st January 2012), lakewatcher (20th June 2013), Nasu (27th August 2014), Ontarioguy (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (21st January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

31. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    12“I have a lot more to tell you, but that would be too much for you now.

John 16

25Jesus also did many other things. If every one of them were written down, I suppose the world wouldn’t have enough room for the books that would be written.

John 21

Above stated words in Gospel of John indicated clearly of what type or level of conscience they were at.
    Quite low.
    We`re not better of even today...

Imagine about people in OT times...

Even lower...
    Connection is clear ,Christ came to elevate us to our first estate, before the world of duality where Adam and Eve stepped in.

But one more thing should be noted ,very powerful enemies we have from spirit world who wants our demise even lower.
    Evidences are that after Jesus`s departure after numerous wonderful things that he did ,very soon disturbance came into first Christian groups
    (they weren`t calling themselves Christians at first-that came a bit later by spirit. Christians-holy ones- and what a joke about the term nowadays when thinking about religions -usurpers of the name "Christians").

Peace and good spirit was disturbed by twists in the stories , new emerging clergy and common illiteracy which made their job easier.

Things written in OT is part of world history of one nation and peoples surrounding them.
    It carries the truth but twisted eyes can`t see it.

Same force that emerged among early Christians is at work today.
    We are talking about it in various threads here on forum.

But one thing is sure, various levels of ET`s were visiting earth ,advance ones in Space ships and more advanced or super advanced in spirit or energy form for they don`t need technology for transport.
    On the other hand some tech that was displayed was just for showcase for then humans.

Tent and stuff about it was an image of is happening in spirit world so humans with low level conscience could grasp about other world stuff or dimensional existence.

Spirit world is the world or sheer energy and material world uses technology for acts.
    Since humanity was deep down in mire they couldn`t grasp (heck, even we today hardly grasping more above them) what is an angel or soul or spirit of God.
    What is plasma or magnetism or gravity or higher laws of metaphysics ,mathematics,chemistry and else.
    When you arrive on the level of angel ,you are beyond any possible material tech- much beyond star trek or star wars stuff or anything that we ever heard about ET`s and their tech.

Angel level is practically a level where you are your own technology and everything happens as you so please.
    You don`t need any extra thing or vehicle or stuff , only thing you need is a will to be somewhere, or will or thought to manifest something and there you are and there you have it.

Beyond angels there are more levels, God knows how many.

We were once at the level very ,very close with angels while still in body. Higher than ET`s we hear about nowadays be it from Andromeda or any other star system anywhere.
    Hence we didn`t need almost any tech at all. But since the choice was to plunge deep into duality ,we lost everything and went from a scratch.

We still have a long way to go but it can be quite fast if we decide that in our soul and in connection with God.

And for the final word here this isn`t about was or is Bible right.
    It`s beyond evidence for there`s myriad evidences about its validity and whomever doesn`t want to see ,I can`t help it-your choice .

It is always about that personal inner invisible silky connection between you and God. Will you trust God or not... It`s such a fine thread ,most miss it. But happen to be found it`s the most potent connection in the universe - with THE Creator-God-Architect-Love-Life itself.

And wonderful thing is that Creator is ceaselessly calling us to grab that silky thread ...
    Hello Beren,

Blind trust can be very dangerous. I do take calulated risks occationally, but any trust I give, must be earned. That is how I live my life, and it works very nicely for me. And I am happy that your choices work you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (21st January 2012), Billy (21st January 2012), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012), write4change (23rd January 2012)

33. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello RedeZra,

It doesn’t matter what the content of the Bible is, many humans in the western world are impressed since their birth, before they even learn to read, or understand its content, that the Bible is something righteous and should be in awe of.
    hi Blake

it's a Holy book but it's on it's way to the fiction shelves

Do we have the original Bible?

the Bible is composed of the Old Testament and the New Testament

the OT is translated from the original Hebrew Scripture of the Jews while the NT is written by the Apostles of Jesus

What is the proof of those that say that indeed the content has never been changed?
    there is nothing in the New Testament about the total destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD nor the final years and deaths of Paul and Peter and the other Apostles* so all the scrolls that make up the New Testament are most likely written by the Apostles before 70 AD

* except Judas Iscariot and James son of Zebedee (died 44 AD)

then follow the trail from the Apostles to the Apostolic Fathers to the Early Church Fathers

if anybody tried to change anything someone would speak up

Although, when my children were small, I thought about reading it to them as part of their training in literature, however, I was taken aback by the blood and violence in it, that I tossed it aside, as I didn’t want my children’s minds polluted with such ugliness.
    the world has a bloody history which the Bible is reporting but the Book also says who we are and what we have become and what we will be and why we have wars and worry and when and how it will end

so reading the Bible is important education imo

Again I don’t know this as fact, but it has been stated even in the main stream education that the kings of the Middle Ages swore on the bible to start the crusades; and what was the purpose of the crusades? To start war, to retake Jerusalem, kill people that the bible didn’t recognize or have control over?

the Crusades was the Christian response to the Islamic conquests

Islam had been stopped at the border of France and when Muslims came against Constantinopel Christians rallied to defend the city and push Islam back to liberate Jerusalem

the Crusades started good but ended bad and the 4th Crusade even sacked Constantinopel

But can you do what you ask of me? Can you supply proof that the Bible has not changed over the centuries? Do you have proof that it is the word of the one and only Creative God, and not of just mere mortal with their innate need to control others?
    proof is a strong word but i have shown evidences which back up the Bible in a couple of threads of mine

it's not easy to provide evidences which back up the Bible when the establishment is aginst it

besides people tend to believe what the establishment tells them to believe

and some who are sceptic seek information from alternative channels

but forget to question the information they recieve there
    Last edited by RedeZra; 21st January 2012 at 05:45.

34. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robstar (here)
    Quote Posted by RedeZra

men are liars
    Exactly!
    You do know that the bible was written by man for man. God did not just magically summon pen paper and the thing wrote itself. Divine intervention through the hands of man (maybe)?.
    the Bible is there in black and white for men to read

it is the interpretation of men that creates the denominations

still the Bible is there to read in black and white

nothing has changed in the Book but the interpretations of men
    Last edited by RedeZra; 21st January 2012 at 05:20.

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robstar (here)
    Quote Posted by RedeZra

men are liars
    Exactly!
    the Bible is there in black and white for men to read

it is the interpretation of men that creates the denominations

still the Bible is there to read in black and white

nothing has changed in the Book but the interpretations of men
    Red if the translations and interpretations of certain " KEY " words or verses has been misinterpreted or translated by man, does this not change the whole meaning of the message.

This is what the Original post in the video's covers in detail, Biglono is a master of ancient hebrew, and like he said there was NO Hebrew spoken in the times of the Old Testament, It was a form of Aramic, So the original manuscripts were not written in Hebrew,

You did not answer my question in my first reply to you, Have you listened to the video's yet, It would be good to disguss the Biglono's expert literal translations with no mans interpretations involved, do you not think

Peace
    Last edited by Billy; 21st January 2012 at 11:28.

Peace

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013), Nasu (27th August 2014), panopticon (23rd January 2012), RedeZra (21st January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast