+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by Beren (here)

OP sorry for this delay in thread but it was necessary to be done otherwise we are not able to follow the reasoning within the thread and its message.
    Literal translation of OT is one fascinating thing.

Carries desription of other beings culture and their acts.
    And it is not that God dies . ET's died and went to and fro in their acts upon Earth though people then called them God or Gods...
    Well Ok, Get it off yer chest. we can carry on after the break.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (27th January 2012), Kimberley (28th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Ok i want to make a point in the Ebook I am reading. He seems to think that Elohim is a sort of Annunaki type. He links the Jewish god-gods to the Sumerian gods. one thing he says is that these gods DIE..but live longer.
    So more less he says Elohim himself will die someday..or maybe already has died. He makes points in translations of Hebrew where god himself claims he will not be eternal. Now from what I have read about the Annunaki it is claimed by many they live a life range from 10,000-17,000 years..So i assume Elohim at the time of the Bible was older then Most Annunaki..and his life may have ended.
    He also makes a point over and over in the book, that the word Elohim is plural. And is sometime singular but most often when talked of is in the plural context..thus it was not only Elohim. Also he thinks at differnt times it was not Elohim..but the Bible mistranslated saying it was him, but in fact it was other Annunaki gods. Fascinating reading thus far.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Billy (27th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Ok i want to make a point in the Ebook I am reading. He seems to think that Elohim is a sort of Annunaki type. He links the Jewish god-gods to the Sumerian gods. one thing he says is that these gods DIE..but live longer.
    So more less he says Elohim himself will die someday..or maybe already has died. He makes points in translations of Hebrew where god himself claims he will not be eternal. Now from what I have read about the Annunaki it is claimed by many they live a life range from 10,000-17,000 years..So i assume Elohim at the time of the Bible was older then Most Annunaki..and his life may have ended.
    He also makes a point over and over in the book, that the word Elohim is plural. And is sometime singular but most often when talked of is in the plural context..thus it was not only Elohim. Also he thinks at differnt times it was not Elohim..but the Bible mistranslated saying it was him, but in fact it was other Annunaki gods. Fascinating reading thus far.
    Yes many Scholars and people who can read Hebrew have said that the Elohim is plural meaning GODS. Now in the book does he say that Elohim will die or the God of Israel will die ( Yahwey) one day. ??

To me the Annunaki are a part of many different civilizations who seeded different groups (tribes) of humanity. 24 universal civilations that seeded 12tribes. One tribe being the Israelites. The name i have for the civilization that seeded the Hebrews is Hoova, but I think that Hoova are connected to the Annunaki, As is Yahwey. But i am not saying that this is a negative. Not at all. Just so called Gods growing up and learning just like us. As above so below
    Last edited by Billy; 27th January 2012 at 21:06.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Yes many Scholars and people who can read Hebrew have said that the Elohim is plural meaning GODS. Now in the book does he say that Elohim will die or the God of Israel will die ( Yahwey) one day. ??
    Well the point he wanted to get across was that the modern Bible puts god all the time in the singular. And also in many cases in the singular, but the original Hebrew this is not so.As he explains in the Exodus the gos were plural, but the Bible says it is a singular 1 god.
    He mentions that these god have stated via passages that they are not immortals.

Quote To me the Annunaki are a part of many different civilizations who seeded different groups (tribes) of humanity. 24 universal civilations that seeded 12tribes.
    Im on the DNA stuff now, but this seems his imput on it, he uses stuff like where the bible talks about clay as it really referring to DNA.

Quote One tribe being the Israelites. The name i have for the civilization that seeded the Hebrews is Hoova, but I think that Hoova are connected to the Annunaki, As is Yahwey. But i am not saying that this is a negative. Not at all. Just Gods growing up. As above so below
    Seems kind of what he is saying also. And the Israelites where the Annunakis chosen people.Mainly from what I gather cause they made a convent with these gods. More less they kissed these gods butts. In a sort of obedient way. They would kill animals for these gods, do sacrifices etc..
    BTW the book is deep reading I had to go back and read many things again. And if you buy on the site it will change to English language it was like 11 bucks.
    Anyway not your conventional Bible reading thats for sure! Makes we question lots of stuff. And I'm agnostic pagan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Quote Yes many Scholars and people who can read Hebrew have said that the Elohim is plural meaning GODS. Now in the book does he say that Elohim will die or the God of Israel will die ( Yahwey) one day. ??
    Well the point he wanted to get across was that the modern Bible puts god all the time in the singular. And also in many cases in the singular, but the original Hebrew this is not so.As he explains in the Exodus the gos were plural, but the Bible says it is a singular 1 god.
    He mentions that these god have stated via passages that they are not immortals.

Quote To me the Annunaki are a part of many different civilizations who seeded different groups (tribes) of humanity. 24 universal civilations that seeded 12tribes.
    Im on the DNA stuff now, but this seems his imput on it, he uses stuff like where the bible talks about clay as it really referring to DNA.

Quote One tribe being the Israelites. The name i have for the civilization that seeded the Hebrews is Hoova, but I think that Hoova are connected to the Annunaki, As is Yahwey. But i am not saying that this is a negative. Not at all. Just Gods growing up. As above so below
    Seems kind of what he is saying also. And the Israelites where the Annunakis chosen people.Mainly from what I gather cause they made a convent with these gods. More less they kissed these gods butts. In a sort of obedient way. They would kill animals for these gods, do sacrifices etc..
    BTW the book is deep reading I had to go back and read many things again. And if you buy on the site it will change to English language it was like 11 bucks.
    Anyway not your conventional Bible reading thats for sure! Makes we question lots of stuff. And I'm agnostic pagan.
    Hmmm, Personaly i would say " ONE " of the Elohim or Annunaki Gods, (That is Yahwey) chose Israel for some sort of mission and wanted to make a covenant with them, Israel agreed to this covenant so they made a "chioce" to do a deal with one of the many Gods. They made an Oath together.

As i said before, I tried to buy the e-book but my bank card was not among the choices given. plus my internet connection does not allow downloads until the end of the month. I am in a very rural area with half a meg speed when i am within my download limit on a good day. But i will purchase it when i can download it.
    Last edited by Billy; 27th January 2012 at 22:01.

Peace

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Lightbulb Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Jesus is just as supernatural IMHO as a fairy...

Now this is what the other 'extreme' wants one to believe...

The fact is that there was a 'special beign' called Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jeshua son of Joseph) a.k.a. The Nazarene that lived in that time period, and was a powerful spiritual example (not religious) for the humanity to follow and become. If one did not hear about Dolores Cannon (click name for info), I can't recommend more than to read her books: Jesus And The Essenes and They Walked With Jesus, to find some unknown truths about the person that churchianity calls the only "Son of God".

Much Love & Wisdom
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Jesus is just as supernatural IMHO as a fairy...

Now this is what the other 'extreme' wants one to believe...

The fact is that there was a 'special beign' called Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jeshua son of Joseph) a.k.a. The Nazarene that lived in that time period, and was a powerful spiritual example (not religious) for the humanity to follow and become. If one did not hear about Dolores Cannon (click name for info), I can't recommend more than to read her books: Jesus And The Essenes and They Walked With Jesus, to find some unknown truths about the person that churchianity calls the only "Son of God".

Much Love & Wisdom
    Ok i will throw in my tupence worth here, For more documentation read up Jesus's lost years and Nicola Notivitch, Also A book i read in India titled
    " Jesus lived in India", Manuscripts of Jesus's existence do exist. Off topic but there you go.

Peace

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

14. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Biglino wants to translate the very second verse in the Bible as UFO hovering over the waters and so he magically equates ruwach with what he says is a Sumerian pictogram looking like a UFO

Quote The earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] on the face of the deep. And the Spirit [ruwach] of God [elohiym] was hovering over the face of the waters. - Genesis 1:2
    does a Sumerian UFO pictogram even exist ?

besides why would the Israelites copy texts from a South Mesopotamian culture like Sumer when they first lived in Egypt according to the Bible before establishing themselves in Canaan among the Philistines and Phonecians

ruwach is a term used over 300 times in the Hebrew Bible and in context with the specific verse ruwach represents wind spirit breath mind smell

but when elohiym which is a term representing divinities is together with ruwach then the meaning is an activity of divinity

the Bible speaks of divinities or ben elohiym who fell from grace but they are finite spirits

and not the Great spirit or True Triune God the Creator

15. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Hi RedeZra,
    I appreciate your depth of knowledge on the subject, may I ask your opinions about UFO's in general as they relate to the Bible?

Edit: I wanted to copy what billyji posted earlier in relation to what I was asking.

Quote 20. They set out from Succoth and encamped at Etham, on the edge of the desert.
    21. Yahweh preceded them, by day in a pillar of cloud to show them the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could march by day and by night.
    22. The pillar of cloud never left its place ahead of the people during the day, nor the pillar of fire during the night.

Red can you explain what the "piller of cloud and fire" is that Yahweh was traveling in.
    Last edited by mojo; 27th January 2012 at 23:12.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Billy (27th January 2012), RedeZra (27th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Do you know what Biglino translated as the 10 commandments?
    I wrote the Ten commandments
    Maybe you meant read

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012), mojo (27th January 2012), RedeZra (28th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Biglino wants to translate the very second verse in the Bible as UFO hovering over the waters and so he magically equates ruwach with what he says is a Sumerian pictogram looking like a UFO

does a Sumerian UFO pictogram even exist ?

besides why would the Israelites copy texts from a South Mesopotamian culture like Sumer when they first lived in Egypt according to the Bible before establishing themselves in Canaan among the Philistines and Phonecians

ruwach is a term used over 300 times in the Hebrew Bible and in context with the specific verse ruwach represents wind spirit breath mind smell

but when elohiym which is a term representing divinities is together with ruwach then the meaning is an activity of divinity

the Bible speaks of divinities or ben elohiym who fell from grace but they are finite spirits

and not the Great spirit or True Triune God the Creator
    Hi Red, I am sure if you research you can find the pictogram of the RUACH that Mauro shares in the video, Mauro is quite approachable, so you could contact him on his website here, http://www.holy-bible-aliens.com/?page_id=2

The Israelites were Taken to Egypt according to the OT. And their God was the same God as the sumarians.

Yes the activity was motion or travelling,

Yes Ben Elohim = Sons of Elohim = The fallen ones. Read the book of Enoch if you have not already. and yes they were finite like their parents. And you are correct, Not the creator.

Thank you for being ontopic Red. much appreciated

Peace

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

mojo (27th January 2012), RedeZra (28th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi RedeZra,
    I appreciate your depth of knowledge on the subject, may I ask your opinions about UFO's in general as they relate to the Bible?

Edit: I wanted to copy what billyji posted earlier in relation to what I was asking.

Quote 20. They set out from Succoth and encamped at Etham, on the edge of the desert.
    21. Yahweh preceded them, by day in a pillar of cloud to show them the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could march by day and by night.
    22. The pillar of cloud never left its place ahead of the people during the day, nor the pillar of fire during the night.

Red can you explain what the "piller of cloud and fire" is that Yahweh was traveling in.
    Glad you mentioned this The One, I asked Mauro today concerning Exodus 13, 20 and he replied saying this. I also asked a little more

Quote: @Billy: First of all thank you so much for your words!
    According to the translations, Exodus 13,21-22 point out one of the aspects with which the RUACH manifested himself in the daytime and at night
    The parallelism with Luca 9.28-36 is probably correct and it also connect him to the Actions of the Apostles 1.9-11.

I really appreciate you interest, keep it going!

Peace

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

23. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi RedeZra,

hi Mojo

UFO is at least a technology made operational during Nazi Germany

i think this technology went underground in secret bases in the US and perhaps elsewhere

legend is that female mediums from the Vril society made contact with entities through channelings and automatic writings explaining how to make them

if this is true then who are these entities and do they have UFOs as well ?

---

this pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night is imo a portion of the Spirit of God and not a UFO that Yahweh was traveling in

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post409028

---

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Quote Posted by Erich (here)
    Do you know what Biglino translated as the 10 commandments?
    I wrote the Ten commandments
    Maybe you meant read
    yes i got a little carried away
    Last edited by RedeZra; 28th January 2012 at 01:07.

24. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote besides why would the Israelites copy texts from a South Mesopotamian culture like Sumer when they first lived in Egypt according to the Bible before establishing themselves in Canaan among the Philistines and Phonecians
    Good point. So let me go into this from what Biglino interpreted.
    He seems to think that these gods..had special races or tribes they were fond of. The Sumerians and Isrealites for example. So they meet the Isrealites , and something worked out between these gods and this tribe. it could have been both ways, that this tribe was a special tribe the Annunaki liked due to a possible DNA mix the Annunaki did on them, thus making them 'gods chosen people' sort of like a coach on a football team has his favorite player. He also goes on to show that these gods found the Jews..Like in the account of Moses. After this time, the god made a pact with this tribe, and if the pact was mutual they would help and protect this tribe. So how is the text of the Jewish Bible similar to that of Sumeria? Well it was the same gods and people who founded both. Remember these gods could live 10,000 years.
    So the god Enlil in Sumeria is likely via translation the same god Elohim. He makes a point that to interperate the name Elohim is very difficult because at the time of Moses they did not speak Hebrew but likely..Akkadian which displaced Sumerian as the lingua franca in the Bronze Age. So put some piece of the puzzle together you will see a CLEAR connection of the tribes of the Jews and the Sumerians....So the Semitic tribes went down into Egypt at some point and remained there for a long time within the same geographic region and grouped together.
    So the Jews were a sort of lost tribe of Sumeria that ended up in Egypt and the god found them and assisted them. It is the same gods we see in Sumeria from the Sumerian text. Hope that helps to explain some.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012), Kimberley (28th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Abraham as father of Hebrew nation has exiled from Ur thus his was out of Sumerian culture.
    But it was not written that he worshiped ET's or Annunaki's.

I don't know why people are so fond of Sitchin when he was known as a guy who did't made anything , just copy pasted his works and claims.
    Also we are looking upon those events as they were happening like 50 years ago.

People who wrote those scrolls that became part of Bible were having quite different understanding of any other beings different from them.
    How would an ancient guy explain what he just saw upon the sky flying?
    Or how would he explain about the happening before him except to describe it as pillar of fire?

What we would say today if we are able to be teleported in those years ?

For example for common man today if you don't explain it in layman term he will lose you .
    After the second sentence , same was in ancient time or even worse.

Universal physics is the high lingo of Creation.

We're stumbling upon or discovering stuff that are there for eons ...

Names such as Anu or Enki or Enlil or Ra or Nephilim or any other are just that- names.
    Names whom people gave to beings they encountered.

We actually do not know their name.
    Every name carries a meaning (say for example my name in Serbian wouldn't mean anything for you all and for many Serbs too but if my countrymen were diligent to grasp at meaning they could tell what my name means in Serbian though they will never consciously think about the meaning when calling me or talking about me), same is with anyone else through history be it ET or a man.

Name YHWH means I AM, or I will become what I will become or I will be whatever I will be or I am who I am.
    It doesn't matter the literal pick but it does matter what that name means and who is the one who carries it.

It's the name of God or Creator ,not an ET. But in the same time God is an ET since God is not material - it's a spirit.
    And also in the same time(divine dichotomy) God is everywhere in material universe for it's his works and his flesh.

We are also as souls part of God's spirit and our bodies parts of God's flesh.

YHWH name was so often misused in Bible and in history by -whom?
    Man.

YHWH doesn't stand as a nickname or the name of God it's the meaning or explanation in short four Hebrew signs of what was told them what God is...
    But as people forget they forget even the meaning behind the words...

So it isn't about is God YHWH , it is about what or who God is.
    It's all powerful spirit which is beyond any other existence in both spirit world and material world , God encompasses all.

But also it should be noted that there were spirits who posed as God and people believed them...
    Love, love - and see what happens

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012), Kimberley (28th January 2012), MorningSong (28th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I have finished copying the text from Video one, When Mauro begins to translate individual words, He begins with the Elohim's RUACH.

Enjoy.
    Translation of RUACH lets do this one, Lets ride the Elohim's RUACH, That is WIND, the one that is in the bible is translated as "Spirit of God" or Gods Spirit, which indicates the typical flying of rapacious birds, when they allow themselves to be "carried" by the wind, "without" moving their wings.(hovering)

That is the Elohim's RUACH. Which the sumarians depicted that way was something that at the beginning, hovered on water without moving it's wings.

That means in Hebrew we have a description of what instead Sumarians had depicted Graphically, No doubt about that Fact that they were talking of the same thing.

But the term RUACH does not mean spirit, It means Wind, or anything flying in the air quickly and causing a wind.

The later theological elaboration, when Gods figure was created led to attatching to RUACH the meaning of spirit.
    But actually this is not there, I will do one thing, I will draw a sketch and pass it around, of how the RUACH was presented in the Sumerian pictograms. Because the word is not Jewish but of Sumarian origin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sumerian symbol.JPG
Views:	1819
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	13241

That is the pictogram made by those that saw the first RUACH, Which is where the RUACH of the Hebrews came from,
    So this is a thing that we do not know what it is. Lets say we do not know it, so we can take it easy, but which decidedly "hovers on water" no doubt about that.

As we do not know what it is, We will name it by borrowing the name directly from the Vatican, So that we don't go wrong. :-).

If you read the last edition of " Lexican Recentis Latinitatis" published by the "Libreria Editrice Vaticana" where they insert the Latin neologisms you will find the Vatican inserted, "Navis Sideralis" which means " STARSHIP"

They also inserted "Aeria Navis" which means "AIRSHIP"

They inserted " Aereus Viator" which means " ASTRANAUT"

And they inserted an Acronym. "R.I.V" which means " Res Inexplicatae Volantes" which means "UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT"
    Unknown thing that hovers on water.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth and Elohim's RUACH (or Gods Spirit) Hovered on the water.
    Only RUACH means that stuff. For Hovering was used as a participle which is Merahphet.

Billyji Adding.
    I use the Jerlusalem bible myself, This was translated from Hebrew to English in 1966. there were 27 translators involved. And one of the translators is J.R.R Tolkien who was an expert in the Hebrew Language. and has fantastic footnotes and cross references.

This is what is written in Gen1.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was without formless void. there was darkness over the deep. And GODS SPIRIT HOVERED OVER THE WATERS

in the footnotes the interpretation says of the word "hovering" Like a bird "HANGING" in the air over its young in the nest. just to confirm what Mauro has said.

Blessings
    Last edited by Billy; 28th January 2012 at 15:57.

Peace

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th January 2012), Beren (28th January 2012), BestLion (28th January 2012), Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Kimberley (28th January 2012), mojo (28th January 2012), MorningSong (28th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #97
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

That pictogram sold me on the story, i am by no means an expert on the christian religion and have very little knowledge of whats exactly in the bible, but his interpretation is absolutely stunning if correct. (which i think it is).

Just added some extragalactic flash to the Yeshua fellow, he looks a partydude now, just because i dont like his sufferstory one bit, kind of a bummer for me. ( just in case i'll just say i did the same to Buddha, Krishna and some others guys too, no disrespect intended)

Click image for larger version

Name:	025.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	13242

Almost looks like of the silhouet of something the Cylons fly(just a random brainf@rt on my part). ( Yes i know its just SciFi but anyway its the silhouet thing that struck a chord with me.)

Name:  CylonRaider.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  17.1 KB

The commandments also amazed me because of its possible implications.

1. Do not contract alliance with the inhabitants of the country.
    (this will screw up our painstakingly planned social and genetics experiments)

2. Do not take women of the country for Israels children.
    (Another genepool thing)

3. Do not make divinities on fused metal.
    (Dont know what to make of this one)

4. Observe the feasts.
    (Who`s feasts and why).

5.Reserve all first borns to me.
    ( Who's me and why, for what purpose, training, education, look for genetic mistakes to improve on the next time?)

6.Respect Saturday.
    ( their day off of course, everybody needs some leisure time to regenerate and maybe or most likely have some fun.)

7.Every male will have to present himself to me three times a year.
    ( medical checkups, bloodsamples, keeping an eye on the progress of the experiments,etc.)

8.Do not offer the victims blood on bread.
    ( protein and yeast a bad mix, yeast is not always good for the body as i understand it, fungiwise)

9. Donate all firstlings of the land to me.
    (First purest hybrid mix ? Want to watch their development closely, root out the failures?)

10. Do not cook the kids in its mothers blood.
    ( i think i understand, a food law for keeping or storing items separately or something like that)

I am just saying what i think this may mean, but some things sound like keeping an eye on the new project.
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 28th January 2012 at 13:34. Reason: Add immages

31. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Abraham as father of Hebrew nation has exiled from Ur thus his was out of Sumerian culture.

I don't know why people are so fond of Sitchin when he was known as a guy who did't made anything ,

Names such as Anu or Enki or Enlil or Ra or Nephilim or any other are just that- names.

Name YHWH means I AM, or I will become what I will become or I will be whatever I will be or I am who I am.

It's the name of God or Creator ,not an ET. But in the same time God is an ET since God is not material - it's a spirit.

So it isn't about is God YHWH , it is about what or who God is.

But also it should be noted that there were spirits who posed as God and people believed them...
    Firstly i am not sure why you bring Stitchin into this. Mauro states that he has not used any of Stitchin's translations, Stitchin is not the only one who has translated the Sumarian Tablets. Personally i have never read any of stitchin's research. I use my own research.

You are correct, it does not say in the bible that Abraham (Abram), worshiped an ET or the Annunaki, It says he worshiped Yahwey. and yes WHO IS YAHWEY.

It seems that Yahwey is not the creator of all the universes, of all that is. Not creator GOD. This is why in Islam God connot be named. Allah is the one that cannot be named.

Yahwey is one of the Elohim Gods (plural) And you are correct again, they are just names, but many of the names of GODS in ancient texts such as Vedic,Hebrew, Egyptian, Greek, Mayan. They have different names but are the same beings in different cultures.

If Yahwey is pure spirit GOd, how come he travelled around in a craft, How did Adam and Eve HEAR him coming into the garden. How did this spirit manage to guide and protect Israel through the desert proceding before them in a RUACH. how did Moses SEE and speak with him on the mount. Why did this pure loving spirit threaten his followers with death if they did not toe the line. He had anger, was a Jealous. Commited genocide to whole cities Men, woman and children, because of a few bad apples in the basket.

This is not the deeds of a All knowing all loving God, creator of all that is.

This is the deeds of a being who announced he was God but had loads of issues. Still had a learning process to journey through.

I say again, i am not saying Yahwey is a negative entity, He is just like you and i. As above so below.

When Jesus said in John 8.42 speaking to the pharisees.
    Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
    (what did he mean)

Again
    john 8.44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Who is the Father of the Pharisees that Jesus was speaking off. Who is the God of the Pharisees.

Just throwing this out there.

Peace

Peace

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Kimberley (28th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Abraham as father of Hebrew nation has exiled from Ur thus his was out of Sumerian culture.
    Yes Ur was Sumeria..So the language would be as he said Akkadian. And Hebrew came later..This is why he says it is hard to get a good translation from the books of Moses..Moses more then likely spoke Akkadian.
    Genesis does describe Abraham "as he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; and he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him . Who do you assume these men are?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012), Kimberley (28th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Fun thread thank you all for your research I am enjoying reading it...I have reading the e-book on my "to do List" ... I thought this graphic would bring a smile to your face....

Much love!
    Attached Images  

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

BestLion (28th January 2012), Billy (28th January 2012), Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), shadowstalker (5th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast