+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Nice one Kimberley, Yip been there and back, and survived
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Kimberley (28th January 2012), shadowstalker (5th July 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: Mauro Biglino: "The Book That Will Forever Change Our Ideas About The Bible - The Gods Coming From Space"

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    That pictogram sold me on the story, i am by no means an expert on the christian religion and have very little knowledge of whats exactly in the bible, but his interpretation is absolutely stunning if correct. (which i think it is).

The commandments also amazed me because of its possible implications.

1. Do not contract alliance with the inhabitants of the country.
    (this will screw up our painstakingly planned social and genetics experiments)

2. Do not take women of the country for Israels children.
    (Another genepool thing)

3. Do not make divinities on fused metal.
    (Dont know what to make of this one)

4. Observe the feasts.
    (Who`s feasts and why).

5.Reserve all first borns to me.
    ( Who's me and why, for what purpose, training, education, look for genetic mistakes to improve on the next time?)

6.Respect Saturday.
    ( their day off of course, everybody needs some leisure time to regenerate and maybe or most likely have some fun.)

7.Every male will have to present himself to me three times a year.
    ( medical checkups, bloodsamples, keeping an eye on the progress of the experiments,etc.)

8.Do not offer the victims blood on bread.
    ( protein and yeast a bad mix, yeast is not always good for the body as i understand it, fungiwise)

9. Donate all firstlings of the land to me.
    (First purest hybrid mix ? Want to watch their development closely, root out the failures?)

10. Do not cook the kids in its mothers blood.
    ( i think i understand, a food law for keeping or storing items separately or something like that)

I am just saying what i think this may mean, but some things sound like keeping an eye on the new project.

(Another genepool thing)
    Yip. Keep the tribe on the pure bloodline

I would say only use pure metals as a base for a divinities. (Statues) Gold or silver and not metals that are fused together after melting
    4. Observe the feasts.
    (Who`s feasts and why).
    Feast days were ceremonial days. For example the day Moses met Yahwey on the mount and given the stone tablets would have been a feast day from then on.

( Who's me and why, for what purpose, training, education, look for genetic mistakes to improve on the next time?)
    The first born sons were Usually prepared for the Priesthood. Catholics still done this up to just a few years ago. Until the youth woke up and said, On yer bike

6.Respect Saturday.
    ( their day off of course, everybody needs some leisure time to regenerate and maybe or most likely have some fun.)
    Yip and prepare all food the day before.

( medical checkups, bloodsamples, keeping an eye on the progress of the experiments,etc.)
    More a worship thing and obedience, A bit like Muslims having to do a pilgrimage to Mecca at least ones in their life. Remembering whos boss.

( protein and yeast a bad mix, yeast is not always good for the body as i understand it, fungiwise)
    And it would get all soggy :-)

(First purest hybrid mix ? Want to watch their development closely, root out the failures?)

( i think i understand, a food law for keeping or storing items separately or something like that)
    I am glad they did not call children Kids in those days
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th January 2012), Joseph McAree (12th September 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote 1. Do not contract alliance with the inhabitants of the country.
    Well in the Bible the ancient Jews were VERY racist..they killed many people under this gods command.
    Yeah in the book seems it is about DNA genetics.
    This at the time was not the only civilization on earth..we had Celts, Hittites, Babylonians, Egyptians etc..
    And did this same race 'Annunaki or Elohims visit others? Likely
    Quote 2. Do not take women of the country for Israels children.
    (Another genepool thing)
    Yes they didnt want them to racially mix

Quote 3. Do not make divinities on fused metal.
    I would say only use pure metals as a base for a divinities. (Statues) Gold or silver and not metals that are fused together after melting
    They didnt want them to gain the knowledge of the gods. Always wanted a god - servant race.

Quote 4. Observe the feasts.
    (Who`s feasts and why).
    Feast days were ceremonial days. For example the day Moses met Yahwey on the mount and given the stone tablets would have been a feast day from then on.
    This goes back to the cosmos..the stars.
    Its of feast on certain days on certain alignments
    Quote 5.Reserve all first borns to me.
    The first born sons were Usually prepared for the Priesthood. Catholics still done this up to just a few years ago. Until the youth woke up and said, On yer bike
    Has nothing to do with children or sex or bad stuff. Its all about passing down wisdom.They always wanted to be gods. They are not a benevolent race. You will clearly see this in his book.
    Quote 6.Respect Saturday.
    They gave them their DNA.. and in man-annunaki work every day will wear..thus a day of rest..this was given via wisdom and a means of concern.
    Quote 7.Every male will have to present himself to me three times a year.
    More a worship thing and obedience, A bit like Muslims having to do a pilgrimage to Mecca at least ones in their life. Remembering whos boss.
    Has to do with procreation circumcision on the male. To see who is in the clan and who is not. Circumcision is a Jew ordained thing. Most nations never did this..but it is now proven via medic it is best to do.
    Quote 8.Do not offer the victims blood on bread.
    Bacteria. These were scientist also
    Quote 9. Donate all firstlings of the land to me.
    Domination and respect. They wanted to be gods. First born is indeed a sacrifice.
    Quote 10. Do not cook the kids in its mothers blood.
    As said done via means of purity

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Billy (28th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    That pictogram sold me on the story, i am by no means an expert on the christian religion and have very little knowledge of whats exactly in the bible, but his interpretation is absolutely stunning if correct. (which i think it is).

The commandments also amazed me because of its possible implications.

(Another genepool thing)

4. Observe the feasts.
    (Who`s feasts and why).

6.Respect Saturday.

I am just saying what i think this may mean, but some things sound like keeping an eye on the new project.

(Another genepool thing)

4. Observe the feasts.
    (Who`s feasts and why).

6.Respect Saturday.

Thanks Billyji, well you see, my point is, not being religious( have some weird experiences, but i consider those spiritual rather then religious), i can only look at this from a very practical point of view.

For instance say, i come from outer space, i am gonna start up a genetic project in a controlled environment( i'd better be, if not my species will seize to exist). In this case these commandments make perfect sense. Just a way of keeping a close eye on your newly developped product as is usual in any good bussines practice.

So i am not talking racism or whatever that may mean( really hate it), but purely practical. Its my project and you better not screw this investment up for us, so here are the rules, blahdiblah.

I am so completely not seeing the religious part here, its just been documented in texts which have BECOME religious, i dont know, the people who were actually there at that time are not here today to tell their first hand story ( my personal view, feel completely free to toss it if you will, no problem.).

Even if they are here now to tell their story, it should not be about who our creators are, seems like we already have a good idea about who they were, so no nitpicking on technicalities from me here.

My question is what the hell were they thinking leaving us here without an owners or operators manual for our soul carriers, seems like it slows down our evolutionary proces quite a bit dont you think? Makes me feel like someones toy without giving me a conscious choice of playing along with the game.

I am getting the spiritual aspects, learn, grow, we are all energy, all one ( reikimaster myself)etc etc, but but in their own interests it should have been a lot wiser from them, to leave the studymaterial behind for us in a very obvious in our faces and unmistakeble way, so we would have no doubts at all about why , how, when they came and be very clear about our potential, and live up to it.

Anywho, the videopresentation was great and very informative to me and i liked the stuff presented very much, and in combination with the pictogram things could not have become more clear to me, someone or more came down, did an elevator pitch to a guy on top of a mountain, (guy is really really impressed has no other clue who this is but it seems godly or out of this world), fenced off his selfproclaimed turf, lured in some natives, and had a expirimental go at them, hence us existing today, and they took off again. Very nice.

Again, i have no problem with religion as such, but there are many many sides to this coin(story) and something smells really funky here.

The Sumers, were pretty clear in their words, art, gods, etc, after that it went downhill.

How come?
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 28th January 2012 at 19:05.

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Quote 7.Every male will have to present himself to me three times a year.

Has to do with procreation circumcision on the male. To see who is in the clan and who is not. Circumcision is a Jew ordained thing. Most nations never did this..but it is now proven via medic it is best to do.

Nice interpretations of the 10 commandments that look nothing like the 10 commandments I was taught... wow!!

I know this is a bit off topic but I could not keep silent about what BestLion added
    Quote Circumcision is a Jew ordained thing. Most nations never did this..but it is now proven via medic it is best to do.
    I hate to break it to you but circumcision is yet another one of the things that has been done to males that is part of the control game. It has been proven medically that circumcision is not necessary... sorry guys another false belief to learn about and heal... just for starters do you really think the male penis would have been created with a flaw???

Quote Circumcision is not usually medically needed. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) does not recommend circumcision as a routine procedure for newborn males. When making this policy, the AAP looked at the possible benefits, risks, and costs of the procedure.1 Other major medical organizations, including the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, agree with the AAP policy.
    Just 2 of many places to read about this topic:
    http://children.webmd.com/tc/circumc...topic-overview
    http://children.webmd.com/tc/circumc...why-it-is-done

When I have some time this would be a great thread for me to start...I did a lot of research on this topic 20 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child...and that was before I could use the internet...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Beren (28th January 2012), Billy (28th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

I did read many years ago that cicumcision on males was for cleanlyness only, In dry hot countries sand grit could cause infection if trapped under the foreskin.
    I also do believe there was a few flaws in the human being. Teeth for example. how come we lose most of our second teeth years before we pop our clogs.
    Bad design if you ask me.

The starchild alien skull that was found had a third set of teeth. now that would have been a better design. just wait till i see the creator. i will be having a few words there

Peace

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Kimberley (28th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Quote Abraham as father of Hebrew nation has exiled from Ur thus his was out of Sumerian culture.
    But it was not written that he worshiped ET's or Annunaki's.
    Yes Ur was Sumeria..So the language would be as he said Akkadian. And Hebrew came later..This is why he says it is hard to get a good translation from the books of Moses..Moses more then likely spoke Akkadian.
    Genesis does describe Abraham "as he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; and he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him . Who do you assume these men are?
    They were portrayed as angels.
    Angels are spirits whom have ability to materialize human or any other body they wish for.
    They are much higher upon the level of life than we are now in our bodies.
    We mystify them because we don`t know them much.

But what is worthy of notice is that they are their own technology - meaning they function in the area of sheer energy - ability to wield energy and make it in any other form they like.
    It`s the high ability in cultures of ET`s when you don`t need any material tech to do anything since you are able via directing or redirecting energy to make anything you want or to be anywhere you like.

Eventually humans will as a collective reach that stage.
    Love, love - and see what happens

13. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Abraham as father of Hebrew nation has exiled from Ur thus his was out of Sumerian culture.
    where did Abraham come from ?

in 1927 Leonard Woolley identified Ur Kaśdim with the Sumerian city of Ur in southern Mesopotamia where the Chaldeans had settled around the 9th century BCE

but there is no tradition nor evidence to place Abraham in southern Mesopotamia

both Jewish and Islamic tradition placed Ur Kaśdim in the area of Aram-Naharaim and Padan-aram in northern Mesopotamia

in Urfa in south-eastern Turkey there is both a living tradition and place of pilgrimage not only of Abraham's birthplace but also Job

And Terah took his son Abram and his grandson Lot, the son of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, his son Abram's wife, and they went out with them from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to the land of Canaan; and they came to Haran and dwelt there. - Genesis 11:31

and Haran is just some miles south of Urfa on the way to Canaan

so Abraham was an Aramean (Syrian) living in Urfa close to Haran and Göbekli Tepe

in the Bible Abraham is chosen by God to cross the Euphrates and enter Canaan and so Abraham is known as the father of the Hebrews or those who crossed the Euphrates

Jacob (Israel) grandson of Abraham crossed the Euphrates back to Syria to find a wife from his relatives

but Jacob had to stay and work for his syriac uncle Laban for many years before he crossed the Euphrates with his first cousins wives back to Canaan

in Genesis 31:47 Jacob and his syriac uncle Laban made a borderpact between them in the form of a 'Heap of Witness' on the ground

which Laban called Jegar Sahadutha (Heap of Witness in Aramic) but Jacob called Galeed (Heap of Witness in Hebrew) on Mt Gilead
    Last edited by RedeZra; 28th January 2012 at 21:15.

14. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Firstly i am not sure why you bring Stitchin into this. Mauro states that he has not used any of Stitchin's translations, Stitchin is not the only one who has translated the Sumarian Tablets. Personally i have never read any of stitchin's research. I use my own research.

Thank you for your reply since I thought you were using him as a reference.

You are correct, it does not say in the bible that Abraham (Abram), worshiped an ET or the Annunaki, It says he worshiped Yahwey. and yes WHO IS YAHWEY.

It seems that Yahwey is not the creator of all the universes, of all that is. Not creator GOD. This is why in Islam God connot be named. Allah is the one that cannot be named.

Yahwey is one of the Elohim Gods (plural) And you are correct again, they are just names, but many of the names of GODS in ancient texts such as Vedic,Hebrew, Egyptian, Greek, Mayan. They have different names but are the same beings in different cultures.

If Yahwey is pure spirit GOd, how come he travelled around in a craft, How did Adam and Eve HEAR him coming into the garden. How did this spirit manage to guide and protect Israel through the desert proceding before them in a RUACH. how did Moses SEE and speak with him on the mount. Why did this pure loving spirit threaten his followers with death if they did not toe the line. He had anger, was a Jealous. Commited genocide to whole cities Men, woman and children, because of a few bad apples in the basket.

This is not the deeds of a All knowing all loving God, creator of all that is.

This is the deeds of a being who announced he was God but had loads of issues. Still had a learning process to journey through.

I say again, i am not saying Yahwey is a negative entity, He is just like you and i. As above so below.

When Jesus said in John 8.42 speaking to the pharisees.
    Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
    (what did he mean)

Again
    john 8.44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Who is the Father of the Pharisees that Jesus was speaking off. Who is the God of the Pharisees.

Just throwing this out there.

Peace

You make here very valid points and to reply you I must take a bit broader aspect so I hope you will understand my understanding of things.

I will use God with big G when meaning about Source or Creator of life in Universe and Universe itself.
    And I will use god or gods with small g when talking about ET`s or humans.

God as source of life and life itself exist without beginning and without end- meaning there is nothing that is not part of God. God is everything imaginable and more. It`s a tough concept to wrap upon but hey it is as it is.

Before God decided to create souls in their separate forms and shapes there didn`t exist material universe.
    When first souls emerged universe followed.
    How and when I don`t quite know since no one fully knows this except theories and such.

My understanding goes deeper into this area:
    1.souls are parts of Creator itself and can never be separated by any circumstance
    2.not all are made equal by abilities but all are one in God
    3.some chose to be forever in spirit and energy forms and some chose to be embodied
    4.souls are not functioning in their pristine form in a manner of physics like in material universe
    5.nothing can die
    6.life in any form is always multidimensional
    7.whatever is experienced by any soul anywhere is always rapported to God via invisible connection between each soul and God.
    8.when in body soul begin different phase of existence and often forgets all
    9.it doesn`t mean that all is lost only temporarily veiled for each particular soul that is in body
    10.when in body ,soul doesn`t know what`s going on in spiritual realms hence doesn`t know the consequences of actions of all
    11.nothing that is ever done is lost for energy signature lives within God as whatever souls do ,they are doing it upon God`s body (universe in spirit realms and material realms)

Ok now so after all this we can talk about earth and this that we talk about say Ruach or crafts.

When Earth was being created , no life existed in body form. So why would someone need a craft to be over Earth or in Earth?
    Beings who created Earth were and are in spirit form so they can move in universe in all realms without need of technology to do so.

God created souls and some soul afterwards were creating material universe. So Certain souls of immense power created material universe and Earth - not God. But in the same time God created universe and Earth since through God souls came to be . So God in the same time didn-t to anything but also did everything.
    It`s a dichotomy but it`s true.

Every soul is a god and part of God. So whatever any soul does- God always knows. If one soul as god is united in will and spirit ,when creating something, with God -then everything what is created can be seen as God created it for in the very moment of that conscious creation god and God were and are one so actually God is creating through god.

It`s a tough concept to grasp but it is as it is.

So back to earth and Sumerians and Annunakis.

Whenever any soul created anything on Earth without being one with God they were just gods. Not the God.
    And you can see that fluctuation in the Bible when gods wanted something from people and when God appeared to people .
    Since God is allpowerfull it can show itself in any form it desires to any soul in any existence.

How can you recognize the difference?

Here comes Christ upon the scene- namely Christ was and is God in flesh but also God in spirit since Christ`s souls is always united with God hence it is God. So whenever you speak with Christ you speak with God.

"Father and I are one"

And message of Christ is Love .
    Unconditional Love.

So by using that Love you can see the difference between God and a god or gods.
    Every human is god also. But only ones who are aligned in Love and spirit with God as one can be named God.
    Simple as that.

And as nothing can die - it can only transform its existence in life all those who ever dies or were murdered are not wasted. They can`t be.
    All souls before they entered physicality agreed what they will want to experience in that lives.
    Be it murders,wars,famines,deaths,riches,love ...

And also it should be noted that God gives free will to all.
    Free will has consequences of actions of all kinds.

Bible stated many times that it was Hebrews that wanted bloodshed or any other things ,God allowed them and they reaped what they sown.
    NO sparing.
    God is always there as the ultimate thing to fulfill the wishes of all. but every wish has a consequence of which many aren`t aware of before desiring it in the first place.

God will say do not kill for it`s not good to take physical life but you are free to do so . Hence you will reap the consequence of taking the life of the body of someone.
    In reality you can`t kill anyone.

But nevertheless physical killing of the body has a trauma attached with it hence God said - do not kill.
    You can but it`s better to not kill.

Same is with everything in existence.

You are free to do all that you please in all realms of existence in life but every action with bring you a consequence . Pleasant or not - up to you.

Hence you can not call God as blood thirsty maniac who wanted blood and all other atrocities.
    All was done by men and men only.
    Also there were some other gods from other places or realm in universe who mingled in Earth affairs but people wrongly thought of the as being God instead of being gods.

Why would God want anything when has everything?

Only thing God wants is for all souls in existence to consciously be aware of who they are and from where they came and where they will return.

I can tell ya that even the soul of a child that was sacrificed upon the altar in ancient Moab and their slaughterers will drink coffee together somewhere in spirit realm when all is said and done, contemplating their experiences and emotions and consequences of the same.

But here and now we fight and stir emotion of fear and love. We are remembering who we are and what we will become again.
    Last edited by Beren; 28th January 2012 at 21:47.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

RedeZra (29th January 2012), xion (28th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote They were portrayed as angels.
    read the book, he says angels are bull ****. in real translation never were real..best wishes in your walk with jesus..

17. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote They were portrayed as angels.
    read the book, he says angels are bull ****. in real translation never were real..best wishes in your walk with jesus..
    Thank you.
    Best wishes also in your way where you go.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Beren For This Post:

BestLion (28th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Best wishes also in your way where you go.
    we are all seeking truth whatever fits your boat. Keep an open mind. i was also once of your faith. i Dont have the answers..nor does the bible...'i wish it did' Im just seeking truth as U are...Dont be offended ..im just a normal man in the search of missing puzzle pieces ...its why I am here on PA.
    I dont wish to deter you from Jesus...I just have many questions about it. Cheers

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Best wishes also in your way where you go.
    we are all seeking truth whatever fits your boat. Keep an open mind. i was also once of your faith. i Dont have the answers..nor does the bible...'i wish it did' Im just seeking truth as U are...Dont be offended ..im just a normal man in the search of missing puzzle pieces ...its why I am here on PA.
    I dont wish to deter you from Jesus...I just have many questions about it. Cheers
    Now we`re talkin!
    You see I am not religious nor I belong to any denomination.
    Truth is always there for ones who wants to see it.

But Christ is above religion or the way the portrayed him.
    Really there are many credible sources outside of religions that spoke about him.

As I stated in my long post below that`s how I see it.
    I defend Bible since I know there are many stories there that are wrongly presented by religion meme hence people always cling towards official explanation when in fact there is no.

Church versions of stories are always biased since we know who leads churches or who`s spirit.
    I don`t have faith as you might think, I am in the now.
    I speak of what I know of.

Because some religions disappointed you do not throw the baby with the bath water for they still speak about a lot of truth though they veil it and lead the water on their mill ...

They add words that aren`t there and take off words that were there so it can fit in their misconceptions of truth.
    But when you closely follow only the words which Jesus stated in any version of Bible - without immediate explanation of any other disciple - you will find that he didn't spoke much...

He would state something and immediately follows the explanation of actually what he thought of... It`s like reader doesn`t know to read what is written so someone has to explain it...

Here we must use discernment to see what is to be seen.
    Same is with OT , we must use discernment to realize all angles back then and not to be quick to judge .

Check out this website:
    www.bibleufo.com

Also there are many more since truth has many layers like onions do.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (28th January 2012), BestLion (28th January 2012), greybeard (28th January 2012), RedeZra (29th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote But Christ is above religion or the way the portrayed him.
    Really there are many credible sources outside of religions that spoke about him.
    Well no documentation of him in the early years..
    Quote I defend Bible since I know there are many stories there that are wrongly presented by religion meme hence people always cling towards official explanation when in fact there is no.
    In 99% churches you would be a heretic
    Well why fight..I think we are in the same boat...With the same questions.
    Well your thoughts on it.......i was in that for 3 years I studied to be a pastor, even preached at churches. I wanted it to be as true as you, but i can not see it.
    Quote I don`t have faith as you might think, I am in the now.
    I Think we are in reality we are in the same boat..but you have not recognized that yet. im no atheist!
    Last edited by BestLion; 28th January 2012 at 23:07.

23. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote I don`t have faith as you might think, I am in the now.
    Quote Posted by BestLion

I Think we are in reality we are in the same boat
    Welcome aboard

Peace

Peace

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

BestLion (28th January 2012), Joseph McAree (12th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BestLion

I Think we are in reality we are in the same boat
    Im no christian nor ever will be but a truth seeker...with this said all for open discussion..I want truth..I dont dismiss a god or gods who were here in the past.
    I am seeking truth! not some BS Bible,,,or BS savior.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Kimberley (29th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Good. So we can all agree that a literal translation of the OT could be an interesting project for us all to research together.

Having fun while we research.

I will begin on tape number 2 tomorrow.

Peace

Peace

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Kimberley (29th January 2012), Lisab (29th January 2012), shadowstalker (5th July 2012)

29. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Good. So we can all agree that a literal translation of the OT could be an interesting project for us all to research together.

Having fun while we research.

I will begin on tape number 2 tomorrow.

Peace
    I think that part of our researching this together includes the multitude of researchers that have come to the conclusion that there was not a historical Jesus. I think most of you contributing to this thread have some understanding of Santo's Bonacci's reseach if not go here http://universaltruthschool.com/ for hours and hours of lectures... But I will mention the first research that came to my attention 7 years ago or so....was/is a book titled "The Laughing Jesus"

Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy, authors of The Jesus Mysteries and Jesus and the Lost Goddess, return with a powerful indictment of Jewish, Christian, and Islamic fundamentalism and a passionate reinterpretation of Gnostic spirituality. According to Freke and Gandy, religiously inspired acts of violence, such as the attacks on 9/11, are nothing new. They are the continuation of a long and bloody history of brutality caused by mistaking bizarre old books for the Word of God. The time has come to end religious intolerance and wake up to oneness by rediscovering the Gnostic way of transforming oneself and the world.

Freke and Gandy's Incendiary New Book Is a Wake-Up Call to the World

What if the Old Testament is a work of fiction, Jesus never existed and Muhammad was a mobster?

What if the Bible and Qur’an are works of political propaganda created by Taliban-like fundamentalists to justify the sort of religious violence we are witnessing in the world today?

What if there is a big idea which could free us from the us-versus-them world created by religion and make it possible for us to truly love our neighbours, and indeed our enemies, as our Self?

What if it is possible to awaken to a profound state of oneness and love, which the Gnostic Christians symbolised by the enigmatic figure of the laughing Jesus?
    Review
    “The Laughing Jesus is a manifesto for Gnostic mysticism. Freke and Gandy’s exposition of Gnostic enlightenment is lucid and accessible; their critique of Literalist religion is damningly severe.” —Robert M. Price, professor of scriptural studies, Johnnie Colemon Theological Seminary, and editor of The Journal of Higher Criticism

“The Laughing Jesus is a daring and thought-provoking book. Read it and nothing that you thought about the great monotheistic religions will ever look quite the same again.” —Graham Hancock, author of Fingerprints of the Gods

“The Laughing Jesus should be considered not merely a good read, although it is, but also a matter of burning urgency, for this is one of the most important books that has emerged in this infant millennium.” —Larry Dossey, M.D., author of Reinventing Medicine and Healing Words
    About the Author
    Timothy Freke has an honors degree in philosophy and is the author of more than twenty books on world spirituality. He lectures and runs experiential seminars throughout the world exploring gnosis.

Peter Gandy has an M.A. in classical civilization and is an internationally respected authority on the ancient Pagan Mysteries and early Christianity.

Both Freke and Gandy live in England and are the authors of five previous books, including The Jesus Mysteries and Jesus and the Lost Goddess.

And here is the rest of their work... http://www.timothyfreke.com

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013), Lisab (29th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #119
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    God created souls and some soul afterwards were creating material universe. So Certain souls of immense power created material universe and Earth - not God. But in the same time God created universe and Earth since through God souls came to be .
    there is a hierarchy of angels or an orchestra of elohim living in the Kingdom of Heaven before the physical universe came into existence

the best man on earth is still lower than the least angel in Heaven

but the promise to the righteous is entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven

this is just conjecture on my part but i believe some of the greatest souls who have graced the earth with a visit are actually inhabitants in the Kingdom of Heaven

souls who have overcome the world in earlier ages and are firmly established in Heaven

so our purpose and mission here on earth in this age is the same as every age

to grow a soul fit for the Kingdom of God

sin and sinners cannot hope to enter Heaven but this is why Jesus came

He has the power to forgive our sins if we seek Him
    Last edited by RedeZra; 29th January 2012 at 07:43.

32. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Happy Day here catching up from where I left off yesterday... great thread!
    Much love

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Joseph McAree (12th September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast