+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LaRouche: "tunnels on the moon"

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,525 times in 987 posts

Default LaRouche: "tunnels on the moon"

Greetings all.

Lyndon LaRouche held an international webcast on Wednesday, Jan 18th, titled 'State of the Union'.

Along with describing the current horror situation facing mankind, the solutions are discussed in detail.

LaRouche always spills little secrets during his webcasts, for example, at the end of a previous webcast, he mentioned how the monarchy is attempting a 'one world government to protect the people from the aliens'.

In last nights webcast at 58:38, while describing mankinds extraterrestial mission, he said 'we are going to take those tunnels in the moon' with no fore or aft reference, almost like a slip of the tongue.

The webcast link is: http://www.larouchepac.com/sotu2012

Just wanted to put this out there for your thoughts.

He also says Ron Paul is of the Austrian school of economics.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,684 times in 577 posts

Default Re: LaRouche: "tunnels on the moon"

There was a little jump in the video right after he mentioned the tunnels, methinks that there was some editing done.

I was intrigued when I first came across LaRouche, but then I spent some time tracking down a lawsuit that named everyone man, woman, and child in the United States as collateral for some mega-trillion dollar scheme to reroute all of the fresh water in North America (The Canadians don't need it, but Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles sure do, according to Larouche's PAC)... Oh yeah, just found it: NAWAPA and it's still on his website, but the lawsuit isn't referenced there that I was able to tell. And yes, the lawsuit was filed by his PAC.

Anyhoo, that episode convinced me that LaRouche is officially bat**** crazy.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

+ Reply to Thread