Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ''Pop'' the NEW WORLD ORDER!

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default ''Pop'' the NEW WORLD ORDER!

The corrs,ninetys pop/rock/folk band who are remembered for their beautiful trio of female talented irish musicans,remember the male member?,
    nope! alot of people say the same thing

Well there was one,his name jim corr..

Now usually after making alot of money and basking in their short limelight members of such bands retire to a nice comfortable life in obscurity,but not our jim.

While many of you may or may not be aware he has been bucking the ''celebrity'' trend courageously speaking out against the NWO since 2008 and has a little known gem of a website online too. since that time too and it struck me he does not get the credit he deserves for the work he puts in and the ridicule he has become accustomed to in his home country.

So here it is

http://www.jimcorr.com/

you wont be disappointed it has lots of links to many peoples favorite stops online and as such is a very useful tool..........

enjoy.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

58andfixed (24th January 2012), Black Panther (21st January 2012), bluestflame (21st January 2012), boja (21st January 2012), Eram (16th July 2012), Ernie Nemeth (21st January 2012), Holly Lindin (21st January 2012), jackovesk (21st January 2012), modwiz (20th January 2012), Möbius (20th January 2012), norman (20th January 2012), Ouroboros (22nd January 2012), Poly Hedra (9th March 2013), raparee (21st January 2012), RedeZra (22nd January 2012), Russ1959 (20th January 2012), seantimberwolf (21st January 2012), seko (20th January 2012), Words of Joy (21st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: ''Pop'' the NEW WORLD ORDER!

Thanks David, it's an informative and quality website.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

David Trd1 (21st January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

And when it's all over,

will the PTB/W be "Forgiven Not Forgotten" ?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ADgZ8rAgSHg
    Last edited by norman; 21st January 2012 at 00:03.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

David Trd1 (21st January 2012), sandy (21st January 2012), Unified Serenity (21st January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    Thanks David, it's an informative and quality website.
    Its quite a surprise eh,i find i go to it more and more these days.

peace.

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)
    The corrs,ninetys pop/rock/folk band who are remembered for their beautiful trio of female talented irish musicans,remember the male member?,

Now usually after making alot of money and basking in their short limelight members of such bands retire to a nice comfortable life in obscurity,but not our jim.

While many of you may or may not be aware he has been bucking the ''celebrity'' trend courageously speaking out against the NWO since 2008 and has a little known gem of a website online too. since that time too and it struck me he does not get the credit he deserves for the work he puts in and the ridicule he has become accustomed to in his home country.

So here it is

you wont be disappointed it has lots of links to many peoples favorite stops online and as such is a very useful tool..........

enjoy.
    As a man of Irish blood i feel very proud, thank you David, its nice to see everyone from around the world getting involved now,
    Great site too, lots of info.
    Although i must say i always remeber the Corrs had a male memeber, was he not there brother?

Sean Timberwolf
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

he's on facebook too , was on me list before i had me account deactivated

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    he's on facebook too , was on me list before i had me account deactivated
    I try not to use it very often, but i may send him a request, why was your account deactivated if you don't mind me asking, the reason i ask is i have been having problems with my account recently.
    I keep getting warnings about updating my info and that soon if i do not do it i may be deactivated, but i do not see how it is relevant, and i am after all a conspiracy theorist (taboo term)
    therefore i hate giving details out Willy nilly as I'm sure many of us do,
    Thanks, Sean
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

11. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

account was deactivated due to "inauthentic user name" not sure how they would ascertain this to be face , in order to reactivate me account i was required to upload govt issued PHOTO ID with full name and date of birth clearly visible , so i registered another account with another email address

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    account was deactivated due to "inauthentic user name" not sure how they would ascertain this to be face , in order to reactivate me account i was required to upload govt issued PHOTO ID with full name and date of birth clearly visible , so i registered another account with another email address
    Nice one, Thats me decided then, facebook will not receive my full details.
    Its just a huge network of open spy tech i think,
    I mean people post how there feeling and even check into where they are all day long, some people work there day around it i have even tried to use facebook to spread the word about what we believe but alas, i was met with anger and "sleepers" telling me I'm crazy, even my own brother.
    It just goes to show that some of the masses are not ready and will fight for this system just like Morpheus warned us off

13. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

So here it is

enjoy.
    I play the guitar and am a Fan of 'The Corrs' & their Acoustic arrangements...

will look into it...

Rgs,

Jack

14. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

So here it is

enjoy.
    I play the guitar and am a Fan of 'The Corrs' & their Acoustic arrangements...

will look into it...

Rgs,

Jack
    I like their music, but I didn't know about Jim Corr.
    Great site. Can't be friends with him on FB, because he
    got too many friends requests!
    Remember Who You Are!

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Interesting, and mildly surprising. I read an article about Robbie Williams chasing after paranormal occurances for a while. It's interesting to get alternative opinions from people in the spotlight.

Facebook is a useful tool for maintaining contact with people, but sometimes can be a bit invasive. I deleted my account a couple of weeks ago and it freed up a substantial portion of time every day.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

David Trd1 (21st January 2012), seantimberwolf (21st January 2012)

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Jim Corr has done a few interviews on Irish Tv & on Edge Tv. Some interesting questions where asked of him to which he refused to comment.

Just three questions/topics of the many that Jim Corr gets all fidgety, sidesteps & refuses to talk about & answer.

His sister Sharon is married to Brett Desmond, son of billionaire Dermot Desmond, who has some shady friends to say the least.
    Jim is very close to Paul David Hewson aka Bono from U2.
    Jim Corr who states strongly that he is a Irish Nationalist is awarded & excepts the MBE.

This doesn't mean for one bit that the the Jim Corr is being dishonest, but it does suggest that his personal live is a lot closer & more intertwined with groups/organisations/corporations than he would care to admit. This could explain his knowledge & insight into some taboo subjects & why he refuses to discuss the close people etc around him.
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you comes to mind.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

BlueGem (4th February 2012), David Trd1 (22nd January 2012), norman (22nd January 2012)

19. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)

So here it is

enjoy.
    As a man of Irish blood i feel very proud, thank you David, its nice to see everyone from around the world getting involved now,
    Great site too, lots of info.
    Although i must say i always remeber the Corrs had a male memeber, was he not there brother?

Sean Timberwolf
    yes he was,a family band from louth.

peace

20. Link to Post #15
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

delicious POP groove +++gorgeous ladies too *was this the topic OP?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

conk (29th July 2012)

22. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Jim Corr has done a few interviews on Irish Tv & on Edge Tv. Some interesting questions where asked of him to which he refused to comment.

Just three questions/topics of the many that Jim Corr gets all fidgety, sidesteps & refuses to talk about & answer.

His sister Sharon is married to Brett Desmond, son of billionaire Dermot Desmond, who has some shady friends to say the least.
    Jim Corr who states strongly that he is a Irish Nationalist is awarded & excepts the MBE.

This doesn't mean for one bit that the the Jim Corr is being dishonest, but it does suggest that his personal live is a lot closer & more intertwined with groups/organisations/corporations than he would care to admit. This could explain his knowledge & insight into some taboo subjects & why he refuses to discuss the close people etc around him.
    true.
    but you fail to remember that ireland is a small country,different rules apply,desmond`s children would naturally be included on the cleb social scene in ireland [which is quite small]just like bono,and you be amazed how many people know the latter back home,these associations are not uncommon in ireland at all,the republic only has a pop of over 3.5 million .To suggest an entanglement is probably the wrong angle here.

peace.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (22nd January 2012), unicorny (17th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I agree what Jim says about fluoride:
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

David Trd1 (22nd January 2012)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

true.
    but you fail to remember that ireland is a small country,different rules apply,desmond`s children would naturally be included on the cleb social scene in ireland [which is quite small]just like bono,and you be amazed how many people know the latter back home,these associations are not uncommon in ireland at all,the republic only has a pop of over 3.5 million .To suggest an entanglement is probably the wrong angle here.

peace.
    Dia Dhuit, Conas atá tú?

You are correct that Éire is a small country & yes there is a huge possibility that folk in certain circles know each other or are intertwined. I have watched at least half a dozen of interviews with Jim Carr & in one which was with Theo - On The Edge with Edge Media he gave a brief explanation of why he will not discuss certain people/groups/organisations/corporations.
    I have looked for the video in question on the Edge site, but with no look.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

27. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

true.

peace.
    Dia Dhuit, Conas atá tú?

You are correct that Éire is a small country & yes there is a huge possibility that folk in certain circles know each other or are intertwined. I have watched at least half a dozen of interviews with Jim Carr & in one which was with Theo - On The Edge with Edge Media he gave a brief explanation of why he will not discuss certain people/groups/organisations/corporations.
    I have looked for the video in question on the Edge site, but with no look.

tá mé go maith.
    In his defence it would bring his credibility into question due to these connections but it appears he had them before he ''woke up'' as it were.

Peace

28. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I agree what Jim says about fluoride:
    concurred!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast