+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Psychic Predictions for 2012..???

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Psychic Predictions for 2012..???

My prediction....merely stay in one taste. Whether good comes or bad comes, makes no difference.. be aware and stay in peace.
    Then whatever happens will not effect you. People will throw a lot of illusions at you this year...and the next..and next.

Do not believe in illusions...if you do, you are deluded!

Everything that arises in the physical or mental realm is just a phantom....a temporary event.

Look for what is constant.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

fifi (10th February 2012), Healthy Skeptic (31st July 2012), lookbeyond (30th July 2012), noxon medem (2nd August 2012), RMorgan (30th July 2012), seko (9th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Bankers begin to tell the truth...

The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

Alekahn (13th February 2012), fifi (24th January 2012), jackovesk (23rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I predict,(sadly) that most people will still pursue drama over substance, continue to watch TV, go to movies and support the factory farm meat industry.

I predict (gladly),that, despite these millstones, we will progress to a brighter future because a few candles still provide light in the darkness. Heroes come in small numbers and have always been the ones that lift the rest of humanity out of their morass.

6. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

obviously not a real banker..

Quote Posted by Ineffable Hitchhiker (here)
    Bankers begin to tell the truth...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

fifi (24th January 2012), jackovesk (23rd January 2012), seko (9th February 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

2012 Predictions From Chinese Masters

24th Jan, 2012

Want to know what's in store for 2012?
    • Who will win the US election?
    • Will the eurozone implode?
    China's feng shui masters tackle the big issues with their predictions for the Year of the Dragon.

As Chinese communities around the world prepare to ring in the new year on Monday, astrologers and geomancers are predicting the dragon will bring natural disasters and financial volatility, especially to crisis-hit Europe.

"The world economy will be unstable in the Year of the Dragon, because the economies in Europe and the US are still suffering from the effects of the recession," Hong Kong feng shui master Anthony Cheng says.

Celebrity astrologer Peter So says the United States will provide some good news late in the year, but his charts for Europe make grim reading.

"Europe will not recover so soon -- it is expected to suffer at least until 2014. But what I can say is this, a recovery for the US economy is possible in 2013," he says.

If you're prepared to ride the dragon and invest in 2012, Russia and China could be your best bets. The two emerging markets will be the best performers in a volatile year, says Cheng.

But be prepared for surprises, especially out of China where the Communist Party will hold its 18th Congress to select a new generation of leaders.

"In the second half of the year, a scandalous corruption case will be exposed in China," warns Cheng, refusing to elaborate about who will be implicated.

Quote "I can also predict that in Hong Kong and in mainland China, a number of high-ranking officials will be forced to step down. Some may be thrown behind bars, or even pass away."
    Many Chinese take such predictions seriously and adjust their lives accordingly. Feng shui, the ancient study of the forces of chi, or life energy, is a daily part of life in the Chinese world.

One of Hong Kong's largest brokerages, CLSA, releases a Feng Shui Index every year, offering its "tongue-in-cheek" predictions for global markets and world affairs.

Lest anyone takes it seriously, CLSA admits that feng shui's "original purpose was to locate auspicious burial spots, not call the twists and turns of the equity markets or individual sectors".

But it has a stab anyway, even if some of its predictions are less than audacious. For example, it says the stars point to a "job opening" for Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping, the man everyone expects to become China's next ruler after the 18th Congress in October or November.

As for US politics, the soothsayers are more cautious. When asked who will win the US elections, So refuses to make a prediction without precise information about the dates and times of the candidates' births.

"Sometimes luck depends on the country itself, rather than an individual president," he says enigmatically.

"For the US, they are starting to have luck on their side again, so it is going to be a good year no matter who's elected."

The five Chinese elements are wood, fire, earth, metal and water, and 2012 is tipped to be big on water. This could mean riches and abundance, but it could also spell disaster.

Well-known Hong Kong astrologer Alion Yeo says we should brace for storms and floods. "Expect to see a lot of flooding in areas like Thailand and South East China," he says.

So sees similar portents, but with an earthy twist.

"Indonesia, Pakistan, India and places in China like Sichuan, Yunnan and Guizhou are particularly disaster-prone. They are likely to experience frequent earthquakes," he says.

While the ancient Chinese were developing their systems of astrology and geomancy, people across the Pacific were finding other ways to predict the future.

The Mayans of modern-day South America purportedly had a calendar that showed the world would come to an end on December 21, 2012.

Like the historians who rubbish such interpretations of Mayan belief, So says there is no need to fear the end is nigh.

"Doomsday is just a bunch of make-believe," he says.

http://news.yahoo.com/riding-dragon-...190016533.html

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

2012 & Prophecy

Date: 01-23-12
    Host: George Noory

Guests: John Hogue (Starts @ 38.50 mins)

Prophecy & occult expert John Hogue shared his predictions for 2012, a year that he foresees to be filled with change and tumultuous events. He also reviewed his prediction that 2011 would be the "year of 12 catastrophes," and cited various calamities like tornadoes and floods that fulfilled this. 2012 "is the year when the people push back," and we'll see millions of people taking to the street to protest all over the world, particularly in the spring and summer. This global middle class movement/awakening against the corporate aristocracy and suppression of democracy will be particularly strong in Asia, and the Middle East, but will also be felt in the US, he detailed.

In February, as Neptune moves into Pisces for a long period, 2012 will show itself to be one of the most irrationally based years, with people driven by emotions, and gut reactions, he commented. Hogue foresees a large quake on the west coast of America or Mexico, most likely during the July-September time frame, and it will be associated with either a new or full moon. Volcanic eruptions will be more of a problem in 2012 than quakes, he noted, adding that solar flares probably won't be an issue until 2013.

He doesn't believe the Mayan calendar relates much to this year-- the galactic alignment they spoke of actually occurred back in 1998, he calculated. Economically, he suggested that the US will absorb the European crises, and unemployment will actually go down one percentage point, which will help Obama win re-election (though there could be a strong showing by a third party candidate such as Ron Paul). Hogue said Europe wasn't going to fare well, with the EU possibly sloughing off Greece, Spain, and Italy from their monetary system, and some countries in the union going into deep depression.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7TLJdiihqz4

10. Link to Post #27
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

2012 predictions - 13 facts to consider.

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gMGFe...layer_embedded
    Last edited by jackovesk; 9th February 2012 at 16:03.

11. Link to Post #28
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have a 'Prediction' to add to the list after watching the 'Philledalphia Experiment' on SyFy...

Quote In ‘The Philadelphia Experiment’, a secret government research project tries reviving the World War II “Philadelphia Experiment,” which was an attempt to create a cloaking device to render warships invisible. When the experiment succeeds, it brings back the original ship (the Eldridge) that disappeared during the first test in 1943 – which brings death and destruction to the 21st century. It’s up to the sole survivor (Lea) of the first experiment and his granddaughter (Ullerup) to stop it.

Release Date: 28 July 2012 (USA)
    In the TV Movie I saw this so I took a Screen dump for you on the Storms in Utah on the 27th August 2012...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Future August 27 2012.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	17607

Long shot I know, but it has that Illuminati #27 featuring again...

...anyway I'll post it here for the record
    Last edited by jackovesk; 30th July 2012 at 16:04.

12. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

In the TV Movie I saw this so I took a Screen dump for you on the Storms in Utah on the 27th August 2012...

Attachment 17607

Long shot I know, but it has that Illuminati #27 featuring again...

...anyway I'll post it here for the record
    And check out the other headline that you can partially see

"Growing U(p?) In The Gun Cultu(re?) Never Too You(ng?) . . .

Although one can assume that guns and newspaper headlines go together like dogs and fleas.

Even so given all the events at the moment surrounding gun law proposals and the Aurora shootings

13. The Following User Says Thank You to heysoulsister For This Post:

jackovesk (31st July 2012)

14. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I predict that 2012 will continue to be manipulated and used until it is over. It seems like every ancient form of faith has been examined by people that are willing to use it to screw with your head. The Vedas and the H-bomb, Scared of the Olympics and Denver Airport, The Holy Grail, Revelations and host of other multi-media extravaganzas of fun and excitement for everyone! In the mean time can we believe in unmolested organic paranormal events or is it all manipulated by those who want to make the Book of Revelations come true Mayan style? Yo.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

jackovesk (31st July 2012), RMorgan (30th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

-

Reminds me of ,
    This, or similar, video:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZAIQJmE75vg
    ( Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago )

That videoclip generated alot of activity on this forum
    ( look in the archives, search )
    - and others, like YouTube ..

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...m-30-years-ago
    There are some threads made on this.
    - care to have a looksee ?

-
    Last edited by noxon medem; 2nd August 2012 at 17:29.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Cartomancer (30th July 2012), jackovesk (31st July 2012)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    My prediction....merely stay in one taste. Whether good comes or bad comes, makes no difference.. be aware and stay in peace.
    Then whatever happens will not effect you. People will throw a lot of illusions at you this year...and the next..and next.

Do not believe in illusions...if you do, you are deluded!

Everything that arises in the physical or mental realm is just a phantom....a temporary event.

Look for what is constant.
    - would that not seem to be change , at this (common) point in space and time , and ... ?
    ( what next ..).

-

19. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Sloppyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't find one thing that has come true so far that was predicted in the first post.
    I miss those days when we played as kids. No worries about our future, no enemies. Now I close my eyes, trying to go back there with my mind. Oh how I wish I could relive those old times again.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sloppyjoe For This Post:

Ol' Roy (2nd August 2012)

21. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Lone Bean's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know, but that 1980 video of the French psychic just seemed to clear and colorful to be recorded in 1980. And the sound is just waaaay too good. Even with the equipment we have today, the quality of interview videos are still horrible sometimes. It sort of makes me suspicious that it's another fake. I could be wrong of course......like the majority of the psychics!
    Last edited by Lone Bean; 16th October 2012 at 14:10.

22. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

With Humour, I predict that "The Hobbit" will be the best movie since LOTR from Peter Jackson. I'm looking forward to it!

From the Heart,
    Kristin

23. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

I would like to see the flowery hippi's come back : )

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Ivanhoe (16th October 2012)

25. Link to Post #37
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Just checked to see if even 1 Prediction, just 1 has come true...

Well there is only 4 days left...

Here's one of my Prediction's for early next year, a 'MAJOR' Event will take place on...

01/01/13

or

13th - 15th January 2013
    Last edited by jackovesk; 29th December 2012 at 02:09.

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

haha, you are a good sport!

The apparent calm is buckling, it seems, but still manageable at the moment. I guess a big event is bound to happen within the next few years. It is just the beginning!

Even when I am compelled to believe that there are benevolent forces keeping things intact so far, some things just might have to come to pass to make way for the new Earth.

27. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

We have a winner for the only 'prediction' to come true for 2012. Look no further than our own Avalon mod Kristen
    Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    With Humour, I predict that "The Hobbit" will be the best movie since LOTR from Peter Jackson. I'm looking forward to it!

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Quote The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey has topped the US box office chart for a second week.

Director Peter Jackson's return to Middle Earth took $36.7m (£22.6m) over the weekend, dwarfing its competition.

It easily beat Tom Cruise's latest action movie, Jack Reacher, which came second with $15.6 million (£9.6m).
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20836940
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2