+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Events In Our Personnel Lives Being Controlled?

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Default Are Events In Our Personal Lives Being Controlled?

I would like to ask if any off you feel that sometimes your personnel lives are being controlled or invaded to lead you off things and onto subjects and paths you would not consider otherwise.

Ill give an example of what i mean:
    I was on the brink of a huge mental change and i could feel my spirit becoming more powerful just as the new year turned I'm sure many of you felt this, but being off the alternative media or the truth as we call it, i knew it was to be expected.
    Then as i hit the tip of this fully about to enter a new stage of thinking i was bombarded with work related events, some including a manager job offer, overtime, a work romance, and even praise from a company that never gives praise.
    I found it hard to except this as coincidence, so i thought about it allot and it seems very well timed and placed.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience recently or in the past, that just as you are about to hit upon something you encounter Resistance toward it and a pull back into "there" world of money and power.

Any help here would be great guys, need some guidance on this one it seems to happen allot, more and more recently when i start to stray from there world i get pulled back and i need to know if others experience this so i can fight it or is it coincidence?

Thanks Seantimberwolf
    Last edited by seantimberwolf; 21st January 2012 at 13:42.
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012), firstlook (21st January 2012), Molly (25th January 2012), Mulder (7th February 2012), Raven (22nd January 2012), Snowbird (21st January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012), Zillah (25th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: Are Events In Our Personnel Lives Being Controlled?

Great topic! I am about to join a meditation phone call and will come back and comment.

Without making anyone squirm, we are being watched, read, listened-to and monitored from every angle and from multiple sources simultaneously. Not all of these sources are negative or malevolent. The most potent sources in our lives are the positive or benevolent. And, thee most potent source in our lives is the one writing this and the one reading this. We have the power, individually.

The opening post describes several situations that would appear to sway our thinking and our staying on path. There have been times within the past few months where I have actually sat down and purposely surrounded myself with spiritual defensive measures in order to thwart what was happening to me.

We are powerful beings in our own right. If an individual has a positive relationship with their guides or spiritual advisors, and wants to request guidance as they progress up the path, they can do that and will always receive help. I did this for a number of years until I reached a point where I knew and felt confident to make my own decisions and choices. (This, by the way, is what religions don't want us to know.)

I am a creative being and will normally create as I progress. This means that I no longer ask for assistance unless I know that something is simply out of my range of understanding. I have experienced times when I have been inundated with situations and leadings that were simply not of my choice. A few months ago a voice or leading in my mind, told me that I was not on the correct path. This was right after a breakthrough had occurred and I can now see that it was an artificial attempt to throw me off the right path.

These situations really do happen and we need to be alert and wise to their attempts.

Great thread!
    Last edited by Snowbird; 21st January 2012 at 17:23.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012), Curt (21st January 2012), Raven (22nd January 2012), Unified Serenity (22nd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

I like to think of the moments where I feel like I have no input are the times where I should think differently and without hesitation. I attribute things like 11-11 to my own awareness telling me that its patterns that help me establish my own choices. I can feel in control if I simply create synchronized thought patterns to any event or problem. I believe this is the general idea behind all religions, philosophies, rituals, disciplines, etc....

Then sometimes there are moments where I feel great surges of energy and my thoughts are not focused enough to handle that energy and thus I feel less confident in what I want as opposed to what I need, or what is possible.

Bottom line, I'm holding myself accountable. It builds my confidence better then being "controlled". Besides we are all controlled in some way or another. Even the birds are chained to the sky.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012), Curt (21st January 2012), Snowbird (21st January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (22nd January 2012), Zillah (25th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Are Events In Our Personal Lives Being Controlled?

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    I would like to ask if any off you feel that sometimes your personnel lives are being controlled or invaded to lead you off things and onto subjects and paths you would not consider otherwise.

I was on the brink of a huge mental change and i could feel my spirit becoming more powerful just as the new year turned I'm sure many of you felt this, but being off the alternative media or the truth as we call it, i knew it was to be expected.
    Then as i hit the tip of this fully about to enter a new stage of thinking i was bombarded with work related events, some including a manager job offer, overtime, a work romance, and even praise from a company that never gives praise.
    I found it hard to except this as coincidence, so i thought about it allot and it seems very well timed and placed.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience recently or in the past, that just as you are about to hit upon something you encounter Resistance toward it and a pull back into "there" world of money and power.

Any help here would be great guys, need some guidance on this one it seems to happen allot, more and more recently when i start to stray from there world i get pulled back and i need to know if others experience this so i can fight it or is it coincidence?

Thanks Seantimberwolf
    I do not think we're being controlled. I think that once we make a decision, and really feel the intent to make changes in our lives, in our attitude, we see an upheaval in our exterior world. Because now everything has to line up a bit, or a lot, differently. So it may look like something negative, but it is part of the process and will end up with a positive outcome.

Not to say we are not constantly being fed manipulation on a cultural level --but we can still progress positively from making conscious decisions.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Default Re: Are Events In Our Personal Lives Being Controlled?

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)

Thanks Seantimberwolf
    Have you considered that it is your own spiritual advancement that has sent these things your way? A promotion offer, a romance, and praise are all generally considered good things. Maybe accept the blessings, but try not to be swayed by them. Even the overtime, which does impinge on our own personal time, may be a good thing if the extra money allows us to do good or necessary things for ourselves.

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

seantimberwolf, I know how you feel. I have reached higher stages of awareness within the system and have glimpsed the underlying synchronicity in all things. What happened when I was meditating and close to making a spiritual leap in understanding? A seemingly random noise that drew my attention from the discovery, like a honking horn or a hammer blow. These may sound like random events, but to me they were indicative of someone within the system, with their light dimmed, screaming for attention. Everything around us is interrelated. Everything that happens, everything, every creature, is on one level intimately aware and intimately affecting every other level of reality. The PTW have used these relations to entrap us and keep our souls imprisoned.

Many times in my life I have keenly sensed the psychic chords of control. This knowledge that I am not free has impelled me to search for my freedom above all else. I will not be content until the invisible global matrix of control has been brought down.

Within my heart and yours is a power greater than all corporations, all governments, all media, all banks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

seantimberwolf (22nd January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Without making anyone squirm, we are being watched, read, listened-to and monitored from every angle and from multiple sources simultaneously. Not all of these sources are negative or malevolent. The most potent sources in our lives are the positive or benevolent. And, thee most potent source in our lives is the one writing this and the one reading this. We have the power, individually.....Great thread!
    NOOOOO this is SCAREY - I don't want this kind of observation in my mind. I'd like to learn some spiritual self-defence to keep these things out! However, I remember Edgar Caycee going to the "book of Life" on each person, which does contain every thought, action, event, etc, so I guess it's true.
    But i feel we have free will so the observers can't "force" us to do what we don't want to.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

It depends very much on the clarity of thinking and commitment to *something*, whatever path it is.

If the mind is simply floating along, drifting in hypnotic fashion, such as the state MSM television can induce, one could wind up thinking that there is something they need to do, and that the idea was theirs, made of free-will choice.

Surprise.

Check out the video where Derren Brown demonstrates NLP, and how a soft mind can be directed.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1Dt-fdqrd3Q

7m 15s 20,007 views

The title of the video is mis-labeled.

Derren uses NLP.

Derren Brown seeds the idea of what Simon Pleggs "thinks" or "believes" he needs to have.

When I think of anything, I attempt to assess and verify the validity of my idea first, as best as I can.

This is a 'little bit off of the OP' of the 'synchronicity event' that I suspect you were probing for. Check out the "Story of the Taoist Farmer":

http://www.pediatricservices.com/parents/pc-11.htm

Events are simply events. What matters is what one chooses to do with them.

Last edited by 58andfixed; 22nd January 2012 at 08:04.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

crosby (25th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    seantimberwolf, I know how you feel. I have reached higher stages of awareness within the system and have glimpsed the underlying synchronicity in all things. What happened when I was meditating and close to making a spiritual leap in understanding? A seemingly random noise that drew my attention from the discovery, like a honking horn or a hammer blow. These may sound like random events, but to me they were indicative of someone within the system, with their light dimmed, screaming for attention. Everything around us is interrelated. Everything that happens, everything, every creature, is on one level intimately aware and intimately affecting every other level of reality. The PTW have used these relations to entrap us and keep our souls imprisoned.

Many times in my life I have keenly sensed the psychic chords of control. This knowledge that I am not free has impelled me to search for my freedom above all else. I will not be content until the invisible global matrix of control has been brought down.

Within my heart and yours is a power greater than all corporations, all governments, all media, all banks.

That's how I feel, like I don't want or more importantly need this fake illusion of money and power,
    I think the best example of a utopia I can imagine is Pandora from avatar, the whole film is a "what if" if you ask me!
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Last edited by ViralSpiral; 22nd January 2012 at 08:03.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

58andfixed (23rd January 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Molly's Avatar
    Thanks

Why yes indeed, seantimberwolf, I sure have noticed as well! For example: I'll find an AMAZING piece of reading material online, something like a diamond in the rough, can't wait to read it, then soon as I start, my phone rings...over & over...when it has not rang in oh... a week? I refer to these events as "A pain in the butt". The people who bring these events on are entities known as "Butt heads". The only way to escape these entities is to activate a cloaking device which allows you to work well alone, & only seek outward from those you trust. I was told this is actually called "Being an introverted hermit", but I prefer "Cloaking Device".

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly For This Post:

modwiz (25th January 2012), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

yes! Planet Earth pretty much like Truman Show earth is like studio of the Truman Show, creator of the show are TPTB and Truman Burbank is Humanity. everything has been controlled and programmed to make us believe that our current life is real. if you haven't seen it then go and watch it...

+ Reply to Thread