+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King Tuts DNA is Western European

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default King Tuts DNA is Western European

King Tut's DNA is Western European

Despite the refusal of the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, to release any DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut's DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes.

The DNA test results were inadvertently revealed on a Discovery Channel TV documentary filmed with Hawass's permission — but it seems as if the Egyptian failed to spot the giveaway part of the documentary which revealed the test results.

Hawass previously announced that he would not release the racial DNA results of Egyptian mummies — obviously because he feared the consequences of such a revelation....

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-...tern-european/

Peace to all.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: King Tuts DNA is Western European

Hi Studeo, it's a bit of a coincidence that you're drawing our attention to this. I started a thread the other day about Sitchin calling his own bluff and this very same documentary was noted. I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into this or not but, it seems to me that Hawass has been caught red handed.

His, what can only be described as a desperation for any and all information about ancient Egypt to be passed through some kind of information sanitising process, has been exposed for all the world to see. The mere fact that he would never have allowed this to be known to the wider world, for me, proves that he is hiding all sorts of things and that he's got an agenda that is to stop all non standard views being investigated.

Mind you, i seem to be in a minority of 1 in thinking this
    inside every revolutionary, is a policeman

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,779 times in 4,212 posts

BUT!.... King Tut was an exception. His liniage was a dynastic quirk. Wouldn't it good to have all the DNA traces checked.

In DNA terms, I'm not sure how significant a 99.6% likeness really is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BUT!.... King Tut was an exception. His liniage was a dynastic quirk. Wouldn't it good to have all the DNA traces checked.

In DNA terms, I'm not sure how significant a 99.6% likeness really is.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Of course Hawass is holding stuff back. You don't get a job like that without swearing to keep the Keys hidden.

The tunnel complex under the Giza plateau was originally reported in Australian, American and English newspapers 100 years ago, but it never made the textbooks.

I showed people copies of the articles 10 years ago (and I'm sure many others have done the same over the years), and they all scoffed. Only in the last few months has it come out again.*

*(I could be wrong on this. Egyptology is NOT my main area of expertise)

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

there's a petition on the giza geomatrix website asking for them to be allowed access to certain parts of the Giza Plateau - so far it's a fairly miserable 638 who've added their voices !
    inside every revolutionary, is a policeman

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 428 posts

Interesting and I think this Hawass fellow should be jailed and tried at the Hague for withholding information that is crucial to the human race!

7. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,316 times in 1,546 posts

from what i understand they are pretty keen to hold onto the current belief that it was the egyptians that built the pyramids in recent history , though it's been mentioned the pyramid system is far far older

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 times in 750 posts

Mmmmmmm interesting about the King Tut thing...

This website has pictures of different mummies with brown, blonde and red hair..

http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2009/0...-and-red-hair/

I'm presuming that these pictures aren't touched-up...(?)

The bloke who wrote the piece and provided the photos is called Guy White...lol.

Aaaaanyway...I think this pic of Queen Hatshepsut is beautiful...if you can call a mummified head
    beautiful...

In the article he called her Queen Hatshetrut ! I'm presuming he meant HATSHEPSUT...

look how relaxed and happy she looks.....she must have had a peaceful death/transition.

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by danieljackson (here)
    Hi Studeo, it's a bit of a coincidence that you're drawing our attention to this. I started a thread the other day about Sitchin calling his own bluff and this very same documentary was noted. I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into this or not but, it seems to me that Hawass has been caught red handed.

His, what can only be described as a desperation for any and all information about ancient Egypt to be passed through some kind of information sanitising process, has been exposed for all the world to see. The mere fact that he would never have allowed this to be known to the wider world, for me, proves that he is hiding all sorts of things and that he's got an agenda that is to stop all non standard views being investigated.

Mind you, i seem to be in a minority of 1 in thinking this
    actually you can make that two ,the other method he uses is personal attack when some one has a theory that is a little from left field
    Have a great day
    kind regards Peter
    Last edited by Peter; 15th July 2010 at 22:30. Reason: spelling

10. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 times in 685 posts

Reminds me of the Red Chinese who didn't want to admit that the mummies found in the Gobi Dessert were red haired. Egos, reputations and academic careers are at stake and it comes as no surprise that when pieces of the puzzle don't fit, they're quietly ignored.

11. Link to Post #11
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,597 times in 2,862 posts

Zahi Hawass has always been a control freak , did you guys check out his program Chasing Mummies, like peter said personal attacks and down right cut down to anyone having there own thought in the process of learning with him. I couldn't Finnish the series, there was just to much frustration in watching it...
    I also can't handle the fact that when his crew finds anything in the digs, he gets the credit.
    Namaste-Matte
    Jurjana, Jana, Jan, Ana :thumb:

[URL="https://www.bitchute.com/channel/9zKUUFq4lmoY/"]My Bitchute[/URL]
    [URL="https://shadowstalker.bandcamp.com/releases"]My Music[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/shadowstalker"]My Books[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/shadowstalker2011"]Project: Shadowstalker[/URL]

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. Link to Post #12
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,037 times in 727 posts

I saw the haplo map with the darkest areas indicating western europeans.......................what if those considered to be western europeans are the remnants of people who emigrated to western europe from the Middle Eastern areas thousands of years ago? Maybe this is way off base, but it is just a thought. If it is true that Tut my son is related genetically to western europeans, that could have many implications including european royalty tracing their bloodlines back to the "Middle East".................Tut, etc. were of the 18th. dynasty - and as we are learning extensive trade routes existed connecting far-flung areas of the world even only that far back in time. This all gets back to the strong suggestions of a pre-existing very advanced high culture...............and that very advanced high culture of which the Egyptian Pharonic cultures we are aware of is but a remnant, was more than likely the culture that built the pyramids. As for Hawass, who knows who he is taking orders from. There is a huge vested interest in keeping the truth about human history and who and what human beings truly are from the masses because that would upset the status quo. But the truth cannot be suppressed forever.

+ Reply to Thread