+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CAMELOT BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS! Accident? I don't think so....lol

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default CAMELOT BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS! Accident? I don't think so....lol

Quote Too bad for them, but I have the receipts for everything. You might think these people have something better to do with their time than to go after documentary filmmakers working to get the truth out... oh right I forgot... they don't want the truth out... after all, they might not have a job if the truth were known. Actually they wouldn't. Your days are numbered IRS.... today you audit me but tomorrow we audit YOU!
    http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

PS - If I were you Kerry, I would have those reciepts (Copied) and kept (Off-Site) in some kind of safe house..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 23rd January 2012 at 03:16.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Default Re: CAMELOT BEING AUDITED BY THE IRS! Accident? I don't think so....lol

It is probably just their turn on the roster... they set up a rotational list of groups to audit - just to keep busy.

3. Link to Post #3
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    It is probably just their turn on the roster... they set up a rotational list of groups to audit - just to keep busy.
    I must respectfully disagree, busymom.

My husband's late father was a senior bureacrat in the IRS - he made no bones about the fact that whenever the government wanted to "get" somebody - for any reason - they'd order the IRS to do an audit.

Why they'd otherwise want to expend the considerable manhours and public funds usually reserved for major corporations or bigtime criminals to audit the impecunious freelance maker of minor YouTube videos...well.... you do the math.

I suppose Kerry and PC should feel complimented that they've become worthy of another PTW attack. You go, girl!

Cheers,

Selene

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

BMJ (24th January 2012), Bongo (24th January 2012), firstlook (23rd January 2012), frances (23rd January 2012), Holly Lindin (23rd January 2012), jackovesk (24th January 2012), jp11 (24th January 2012), moontime (24th January 2012), Words of Joy (23rd January 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

This sounds very sheeplish.....
    Quote It is probably just their turn on the roster...
    But anyway Kerry's statement goes...............BOOM! >>>as in the opposite of sheeplish!

Quote Too bad for them, but I have the receipts for everything. You might think these people have something better to do with their time than to go after documentary filmmakers working to get the truth out... oh right I forgot... they don't want the truth out... after all, they might not have a job if the truth were known. Actually they wouldn't. Your days are numbered IRS.... today you audit me but tomorrow we audit YOU!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

jackovesk (24th January 2012), jp11 (24th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member winston smith1971's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure under the U.S. constitution there is no legal requirement to even pay income tax. Not a lawyer or anything but remember seeing it in zeitgeist or esoteric agenda. Only trying to help.
    Source:https://youtube.com/watch?v=wkoedUz2FXg

I'm aware that Kerry would know this but it just shows TPTB in their true light.
    Last edited by winston smith1971; 23rd January 2012 at 19:21.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winston smith1971 For This Post:

gooty64 (23rd January 2012), jackovesk (24th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'd be curious to know Bill's thoughts on the issue. My best wishes go out to Kerry in this time, being that she's already financially struggling to maintain the status quo, as it were.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

jackovesk (24th January 2012), jjjones (24th January 2012), winston smith1971 (24th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by winston smith1971 (here)
    I'm sure under the U.S. constitution there is no legal requirement to even pay income tax. Not a lawyer or anything but remember seeing it in zeitgeist or esoteric agenda. Only trying to help.
    Source:https://youtube.com/watch?v=wkoedUz2FXg

I'm aware that Kerry would know this but it just shows TPTB in their true light.
    yeah Aaron Russo did a whole thing on it too.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

jackovesk (24th January 2012), transitionalman (24th January 2012), winston smith1971 (24th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I ran across a post on another site a few days ago, that linked to a post by Kerry on the Camelot forum where she bragged about lying to the auditors.

I get her desire to be defiant, but if true, it doesn't seem like a terribly wise move to be bragging about lying during your audit. I'm no lawyer, but I am pretty sure that they could make a felony out of that.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Adrian86's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure Kerry is aware of the deception and bullying behind the IRS... As long as Kerry doesn't fall into the trap of intimidation and playing their game by providing false information (lying) which could give the IRS a reason to prosecute.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian86 For This Post:

Lazlo (23rd January 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    I ran across a post on another site a few days ago, that linked to a post by Kerry on the Camelot forum where she bragged about lying to the auditors.

I get her desire to be defiant, but if true, it doesn't seem like a terribly wise move to be bragging about lying during your audit. I'm no lawyer, but I am pretty sure that they could make a felony out of that.
    So where are the Links?
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

jackovesk (24th January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by firstlook (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)

So where are the Links?
    http://camelotforum.com/index.php?op...emid=164#71474

Found it directly on Camelot

TOPIC: MY IRS AUDIT....LOLMY IRS AUDIT....LOL 2 days, 23 hours ago #71474 THE IRS ASKED SOME INTERESTING QUESTIONS IN MY AUDIT....
    1. How much cash do you keep in your house?

I lied

2. Have you done any bartering?

I lied

sick puppies

like I'm gonna tell them

so they can come arrest me and take my money

yeah really dangerous ****

they are soooooooooo

working on the NWO

Kerry
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), jackovesk (24th January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

All the more reason to disband the IRS.... They've gotten too big for their britches....! They have had too much power. It's time for them to go.... Good riddance....,
    Oh, and why are they not jumping down the traitors' (US politicians) throats for all their financial violations...?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Because it's the politicians that are signing their paychecks

Keeping your paycheck 101: "Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You, only kick the ass as it's walking away."
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (24th January 2012), Holly Lindin (24th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Kerry - I hope you read this - I am NO stranger to the IRS. If you are willing to take some advice, I am offering the following:

1) Make 3 copies of everything and do not use the third set without making 2 more sets of copies. Keep one with a trusted friend, and the other in an undisclosed location away from your residence.
    2) Record EVERYTHING while giving notification that the persons in question are being recorded. Log a written version in the form of an affidavit and have it notarized.
    3) If you know a notary, have that person present during any contact (phone, in person); if you don't know a notary, have 2 friends present who will also confirm.
    4) The IRS is a corporation - a collection agency. Give them no more and no less respect than you would give General Motors regarding a car claim.
    5) EVERYTHING IS CONTRACT - DO NOT MAKE ANY POSITIVE STATEMENTS, fall silent or directly accept anything not in your interest. Everything that comes out of your mouth should be in the form of a question - period! Seek for the person in question to verify everything. If they ask you how much cash you have on hand, ask: Is there some law that requires me to disclose my personal property to you? (if affirmative) Would you please show me that law? Do NOT volunteer anything! They will try to trick you at every corner- this is how they are training - keep them honest. They may do a little something like: Nice day isn't it? You know, I grew up in a house that looked just like this - brings back memories. Can you show me where you keep your files. Do you have any cash on you? (very personable for a reason... they need jurisdiction. You give it to them with the typical conditioned response).
    6) Have them verify everything they say - i.e. Can I see? Can you show me? It is? What does the paper say? Are you saying that document isn't acceptable? Why not, and can you show me the law/statutes that say it isn't and how they apply to me? Maintain composure, peacefulness. Should you get them in a corner, offer for them to come back some other time when they have the appropriate materials on hand to show you.
    7) Find the attached a Public Servants Questionnaire and use it prior to letting them see anything or walk in your home. Check identification, make copies of everything, record everything.
    8) You don't know anything, you can't say anything - that's their job.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jonathon; 24th January 2012 at 07:30.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Aryslan (24th January 2012), gigha (24th January 2012), Lazlo (24th January 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th January 2012), ponda (24th January 2012), Selene (24th January 2012), transitionalman (24th January 2012), Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    I must respectfully disagree, busymom.

My husband's late father was a senior bureacrat in the IRS - he made no bones about the fact that whenever the government wanted to "get" somebody - for any reason - they'd order the IRS to do an audit.

Why they'd otherwise want to expend the considerable manhours and public funds usually reserved for major corporations or bigtime criminals to audit the impecunious freelance maker of minor YouTube videos...well.... you do the math.

Selene
    Ummm... exactly!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (25th January 2012), Selene (24th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    This sounds very sheeplish.....
    Quote It is probably just their turn on the roster...
    But anyway Kerry's statement goes...............BOOM! >>>as in the opposite of sheeplish!

ummm... there is a knack to firing misiles under the radar...!!

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Yup BOOM BOOM when they see you they have you. Nothing will be the same. Do you think they are not watching? Of course they are why do you think Bill is in Ecuador? please don't hate me

30. The Following User Says Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Unified Serenity (24th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

post removed...by me

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Jonathon has amazing good advice. Some that I didn't know...
    I have a feeling Kerry will do great....(But Jonathon's advice might put her over the.top).
    The truth gets out because of ppl like her! Love to Kerry...

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

In Canada, they usually start putting you in the pool for audit in the 5th years of corporate existence. Below that, it is suspicious. So if Camelot is no older than 5 years, it is suspicious. Once in the pool, they audit a certain number per year based on categories and income levels. Of course, they audit everybody that flashes fishy in the way they filed, following certain criteria that i do not know about.

Same at the border by the way when you are crossing into Canada.

Auditing is like going to court, say the minimum, only answer the questions related to specifics in the numbers, ask a lot of questions in return, never say yes unless it suits you, AND DON'T WRITE ON FORUMS THAT YOU LIED, THEY WILL GET YOU ON THIS. LIke any good lawyer would do, any good insurance claims auditor, any good policeman.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Lazlo (25th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast