+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret government regime change in Asia nears completion, Satanic cabal in West crumb

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Fulford: 23rd Jan: Secret government regime change

LATEST REPORT FROM BEN FULFORD.

(If I can find the full report, I will edit and add here)

{{ Monday 23rd Jan. 2012...
    The Year of the Dragon officially starts today in the lunar calendar and the battle over control of the global financial system and therefore the future of the planet Earth is proceeding well for the White Dragon Society and its allies.

In Asia, the regime change in North Korea has now resulted in concrete dialogue over reunification of the Korean peninsula and possibly even a union between a united Korea and Japan.
    The capital being considered for this planned entity is around Nara and Tenri City, South of Osaka. In the West, Interpol is steadily squeezing criminals like George Soros and Senator J. Rockefeller and something big may happen before the key January 31st
    accounts settling date. }}
    Last edited by CeltMan; 24th January 2012 at 00:25.
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Default Re: Secret government regime change in Asia nears completion, Satanic cabal in West c

Celtman...Hi & thank you for the update.

But we shall see.
    All I see is that things are getting much worse as the western govt & Co dot the i's and cross the t's.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default Re: Secret government regime change in Asia nears completion, Satanic cabal in West c

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Celtman...Hi & thank you for the update.

But we shall see.
    All I see is that things are getting much worse as the western govt & Co dot the i's and cross the t's.
    Hi B.a.G.

You're welcome.

As I am a 'cup always half full, not half empty, kind of a fellow', I try to think positive, and stay hopeful (Naive?!..lol?)

I am sure it is appreciated by those that have all our best interests at heart, that 'sudden change' would be catestrophic, and would result in a total collapse of society, at least in the short term.

But I agree, 'we will have to see' (unless we have access to a 'handy time machine'?..lol)
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (23rd January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread