+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question for Canadians

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Question for Canadians

What a lot of us want to know is will we be able to apply for political asylum if our government goes off the deep end? Will the Canadians close the border to those of us who are seeking a safe haven. Since I live close to the border, fleeing to Canada is an attractive option if things get bad enough - especially since my husband and I are both skilled and could find work and we are close to several border crossings. Will Canada do the humane thing?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,326 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    What a lot of us want to know is will we be able to apply for political asylum if our government goes off the deep end? Will the Canadians close the border to those of us who are seeking a safe haven. Since I live close to the border, fleeing to Canada is an attractive option if things get bad enough - especially since my husband and I are both skilled and could find work and we are close to several border crossings. Will Canada do the humane thing?
    As humane as America has been to Canada, I suspect.

There is one thing that Americans should be aware of.

Canada has forts all along the US border, from the days of yore.

The cannons remain pointed at the USA.

Interdimensional Civil Servant

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Cottage Rose (25th January 2012), DeDukshyn (25th January 2012), Swanette (26th January 2012)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    There is no way to know for sure, I'm afraid - at this point each Country is changing faster than we can keep up, so I don't consider anywhere to be a safer haven. Canada is knee deep with America and are both invested in controversial and unethical behavior. Since Canada be sharing its citizen's information with the US -- you can assume it will also be the other way around. To me this suggests that both Countries are working together to prevent ease of border crossing - so how do you "flee" when information is shared and all eyes are on everyone? You have a better chance in Mexico!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

gigha (24th January 2012), Sesan (26th January 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Quote Posted by scotusa (here)

Whats that noise? http://www.debka.com/article/21673/

Scotusa
    That noise is the sound of paper money melting.

Nice post Scott! That article may need a thread of its own. I hope this opens the floodgates to gold and silver as currency instead of electronic. Libya was also using gold as currency.

Back to topic...

If you are eligable for dual citizenship, it is highly recommended.
    Hello GlassSteagallfanm

Thanks for posting. I do think having options is always a good thing. And it would be an asset for anyone to have dual citizenship. However, I am curious, since I see you are from Massachusetts, would you ever consider moving to Canada if the dollar crashed? So many Americans I talk to seem to think that is their safety net, and I just can't see how Canada would be any safer. I would appreciate your thoughts on this if you wouldn't mine sharing them?

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

7. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

Quote Posted by Zillah (here)
    Canada definitely has a controlling party who are much involved in the NWO plans, and PM Harper ... another puppet for the Cabal. I will not doom and gloom this topic - as I do believe there are counter-forces who are working to prevent this from occurring... but as for NOW this is how it stands:

First - a great reference for what's happening in Canada: Global Research dot CA.

Financially:

We're all connected - so when things start to snowball, Canada' system will be rolling down the hill as well.

Oh Canada Movie - Our Bought And Sold Out Land
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UbACCGf6q-c

THE CRIME OF THE CANADIAN BANKING SYSTEM: Bill Abram
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=O8Zl1Wax8MI

The Canadian Taxpayers Federation
    http://taxpayer.com/

Canada Issued Debt-Free Money From 1935-1974
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=NxD2-lQwYa8

Restore The Use Of The Bank Of Canada Lawsuit - Press Release
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=x65_NJcZqgA

Canada's New $100 Polymer Bank Notes
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=nWeqXauhb4Q

Mark Carney Hired As World Banking Regulator
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=iUQwcVub0XI

Stop Outsourcing The Printing Of Our Currency
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=6igsqi0XI2Q

Goldman Sachs And The Bank Of Canada
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=X3Uq4cZfC6A

Safety and Sovereignty:

The only thing I can say (for now anyway) - there is no Defense Act here - however our sovereignty is most certainly in jeopardy. Homeland security will now have access to Canadian citizens's personal information, and Canada agreed to track us when we leave the country and report to America. What? A country report to another country... WHY? Well this is all hidden under the guise of "trade."

This Declaration bypassed parliament completely and was signed in secrecy by our beloved PM and Obama.

The declaration touched upon a few sensitive topics -- one excerpt is below. You can read the full declaration here: Declaration by President Obama and Prime Minister Harper of Canada - Beyond the Border

Law enforcement will be “harmonized” between the nations as well, according to the declaration. “We intend to build on existing bilateral law enforcement programs to develop the next generation of integrated cross-border law enforcement operations that leverage cross-designated officers and resources,” it states. Making cyberspace “safer” for North American citizens — while extraordinarily vague — will also be a priority.

And it appears that Congress and the Canadian Parliament will have little to no say in the matter. “Responsibility for ensuring inter-agency coordination will rest with the Prime Minister and the President and their respective officials,” according to the agreement.
    ... more

"American President Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Harper have unveiled a new border security agreement that has received scant attention in the American media. However, far from being a new arrangement, what this accord represents is only the latest in a chain of usurpations of national sovereignty."

"In Stephen Harper's G20 Speech he admits Canada is no longer sovereign and that there is NOT a Canadian economy, but a WORLD economy."

As for privacy:

Pro-Zionism:

Jewish Canadians: "We are ashamed of the Canadian government's support of Israel's genocide of Palestine

New World Order:

I think that's enough for now Clearly I am Canadian and I do love my Country - just not the crooks who run it. I really feel this will soon change, and I know as a Country we're in a tremendous position where we can and will stand strong as a beautiful, abundant and prosperous piece of land with amazing people of all races. Our land is lush, our water clean and the vastness and beauty takes your breath away.

I feel we will soon return to what our National Anthem indicates -- "The True North Strong and Free."
    Hello Zillah,

You sent a lot of intersting information that I will have to go though tomorrow when I have more time. So thanks for posting it all. It was such a shock to read:

"Homeland security will now have access to Canadian citizens's personal information, and Canada agreed to track us when we leave the country and report to America. What? A country report to another country... WHY? Well this is all hidden under the guise of "trade"

This is just not right.

But unfortunately that is where we are in the world today. Do you have anything like TSA in Canada?

Thanks again for all the info.

Sincerley,

Mr. Davis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Post:

Zillah (25th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,641 times in 413 posts

Hello Mr. Davis,

Just an interesting side note...

A little over 20 years ago, my friends and I bought some land in Washington State as a sanctuary to go to as, at the time, the USA held more promise of freedom for the common man than Canada... thanks to your constitution. What a difference a decade makes to those hell bent on undermining that document.

IMO, your constitution is/was the last hope on this planet for a fighting chance against total control.

If you were to set up an experiment in consciousness to allow creatures to evolve according to their will, no doubt one of the necessary rules of the game would be freedom... at least to a certain degree. This allows expansion of consciousness according to laws of nature. But if freedom is curtailed/limited then consciousness stagnates, or worse deteriorates. THE EXPERIMENT IS OVER because consciousness becomes predictable. I think, due to the latest bills being passed, we are at that stage.

"And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is finished."

I don't know what 2012 scenario holds but it certainly sounds like a 7th angel.

10. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,568 times in 8,547 posts

Well, the great thing about Canada is, if you can survive the winters, there's a ton of really good land with lot's of resources for everyone. This alone would make it desirable to people who want to get out of crowded living conditions fighting for resources (a scenario I could see easily happening if **** really hits the fans in the US). I think this fuels some of the "I'll move to Canada!" sentiment.

As a Canadian myself, I feel relatively safe and comfortable here for whatever may happen ... but I can live off the land - an important thing to consider when coming to Canada to avoid the apocalypse ---- Can you live off the land? and Can you survive the winter while living off the land? If you have two "Yeses" and you're in Canada, you are set to for anything!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,748 times in 8,946 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Well, the great thing about Canada is, if you can survive the winters, there's a ton of really good land with lot's of resources for everyone. This alone would make it desirable to people who want to get out of crowded living conditions fighting for resources (a scenario I could see easily happening if **** really hits the fans in the US). I think this fuels some of the "I'll move to Canada!" sentiment.

As a Canadian myself, I feel relatively safe and comfortable here for whatever may happen ... but I can live off the land - an important thing to consider when coming to Canada to avoid the apocalypse ---- Can you live off the land? and Can you survive the winter while living off the land? If you have two "Yeses" and you're in Canada, you are set to for anything!
    I was feeling the same until I discovered that US had nuclear centrals 1 hour form my city, and us, one central 1/2 hour from my city (but this latter I knew). This means that moving would have to be quite far.

Quite a lot of good information fellow Canadian, I am somewhat learning too...

As for economic crisis, it will be the pit everywhere. Although we think Canadians are less violent (um.. no rights to wear arms), wait when hunger comes, the story will change. And we do not have arms to protect ourselves except for the thiefs and the bandits who are armed.

Also, we cannot grow much most of the year because of the cold. Living my grand father ways is very difficult. Our spoiled generation has no idea about how hard it is. Add to this social disaray, it might be quite difficult.

Oh, and Carmody is kind of joking imho. Our forts all along the border only have rusted cannons in it ... lol

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (26th January 2012), DeDukshyn (26th January 2012), Sesan (26th January 2012), Zillah (25th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,568 times in 8,547 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I was feeling the same until I discovered that US had nuclear centrals 1 hour form my city, and us, one central 1/2 hour from my city (but this latter I knew). This means that moving would have to be quite far.

Quite a lot of good information fellow Canadian, I am somewhat learning too...

As for economic crisis, it will be the pit everywhere. Although we think Canadians are less violent (um.. no rights to wear arms), wait when hunger comes, the story will change. And we do not have arms to protect ourselves except for the thiefs and the bandits who are armed.

Also, we cannot grow much most of the year because of the cold. Living my grand father ways is very difficult. Our spoiled generation has no idea about how hard it is. Add to this social disaray, it might be quite difficult.

Oh, and Carmody is kind of joking imho. Our forts all along the border only have rusted cannons in it ... lol
    I never think of how hard Canada would be to survive for vegetarians (not that you are one - just thinking about it now), as I am still quite omnivorous in my eating choices (or at least I will likely always keep that option open even if/when I do switch). So I might have an easier time than others if having to live off the land in Canada. I'll have to leave where I am now though, city will be a bad place in times of extreme hardships.

And ya we've had Us controlled nukes on our soil for years, plus a few no one knows about - so I've heard from seemingly credible sources. It will be interesting to see what our relationship with the US is like if things keep progressing as they are.

I'm not sure if Carmody was joking .. those old cannons stand up fairly well against nukes, drones, and attack fighters ... just saying
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Sesan (26th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2