+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nordic galactic commander meets with Ecuador's Minister of Defense

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Nordic galactic commander meets with Ecuador's Minister of Defense

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,735 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Nordic galactic commander meets with Ecuador's Minister of Defense

Quote Posted by viking (here)

viking...
    Fascinating... despite the title!

Jaime Maussan does a tireless job and uncovers some extraordinary stories. This one might be true.

Literally moments before reading this I was talking with a friend about Bob Dean's claim that he had read in THE ASSESSMENT (a detailed, classified report he was given access to by Col. Frank Collins at SHAPE headquarters near Paris in 1964) how one of the visiting ET races was virtually indistinguishable from Earth humans, and that this greatly alarmed the military. He talks about this in his initial two-part Project Camelot interview: http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html.

The report in the YouTube video is another reminder how much UFO and ET activity there is in Central and South America (and has been for decades)... effectively firewalled from the US by the language difference.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th July 2010 at 16:36.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Fascinating... despite the title!

Jaime Maussan does a tireless job and uncovers some extraordinary stories. This one might be true.

Literally moments before reading this I was talking with a friend about Bob Dean's claim that he had read in THE ASSESSMENT (a detailed, classified report he was given access to by Col. Frank Collins at SHAPE headquarters near Paris in 1964) how one of the visiting ET races was virtually indistinguishable from Earth humans, and that this greatly alarmed the military. He talks about this in his initial two-part Project Camelot interview: http://projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html.

The report in the YouTube video is another reminder how much UFO and ET activity there is in Central and South America (and has been for decades)... effectively firewalled from the US by the language difference.
    Yes indeed. There is also a great documentary on Helvetic's thread about ETs in Chile who supposedly live on an island called "friendship", and who have interacted with some locals.

Check it out!

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Jaime Maussan is a hero to humanity. Thanks for the post.

AMOR Familia!

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

If this happened in 1978, it's certainly taken a long time to be disclosed, but better late than never.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Last edited by kriya; 14th July 2010 at 17:45.
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

7. Link to Post #7
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I find it interesting he mentions the ET ship had violet and yellow lights. Last December I had a vivid dream/vision of an ET ship in those colours. I remember thinking those were weird colours for a craft. I tend to remember vivid dreams because I use to have very few per year, if any at all.

Now, I remember reading elsewhere how some ET ships were just amplification devices that used minds/intention to move. This is a wild speculation, but I've just realised those two colours correspond to crown chakra (related to mind) and solar plexus chakra (related to inner power)... maybe that is what is required to tweak the reality? Of course this assumes we share the chakra system with those human-like ETs.
    Last edited by Wood; 16th July 2010 at 08:24.

8. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    I find it interesting he mentions the ET ship had violet and yellow lights. Last December I had a vivid dream/vision of an ET ship in those colours. I remember thinking those were weird colours for a craft. I tend to remember vivid dreams because I use to have very few per year, if any at all.

Now, I remember reading elsewhere how some ET ships were just amplification devices that used minds/intention to move. This is a wild speculation, but I've just realised those two colours correspond to crown chakra (related to mind) and solar plexus chakra (related to inner power)... maybe that is what is required to tweak the reality? Of course this assumes we share the chakra system with those human-like ETs.
    Very intresting thinking!
    I read sumwhere (one of my intrests in ninja arts) that u have to unlock a certain chakra or chakras to be able to cast a technique with your life energy or nature energy. If in ancient times ppl were used to 'living' with their chakras fully capable (meaning in synch and in balance) and trained the chakras that are compatible with their lifestyle, I believe that in ancient times ppl were fully capable of manifesting out of this world stuff (point of view of this time period).

This is totally off-topic but i just like the 'out of this world' stuff xP

Peace

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Skeptic try not to get caught up in the US for of NINJA arts, and fingerweaving is purely buddisht it was adopted because Maasaka Hastumi was indeed a buddhist, and of course they stole the concept as usual raped it of all purity and turned it inot utter nonsense about dimensional opening and channeling and good Ki Kuri and bad Ki Kuri only three real school in Japan and Japan alone can trace their linage back to IGA and KOLGA the mountians from where the Assassins were born bred and trained, and they were not really assasins but more like gureillas and it was basic special forces of the time, concelament and stealth, knowing what colours to wear and how to be silent, controled breathing and marksmen ship, nothing about spirituality, unless the individual was spiritual.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

They have been watching us for a real long time,they like to watch a lot they just dont interact with all of us on a daily basis,not that we are aware anyway.

+ Reply to Thread