Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

Default Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

REFRESHED & UPDATED VIDS ON THIS THREAD.....19th feb 2013
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh well they were not on u'tube long a day ..LOL..

A film about the alleged conspiracy between the government of the USA and Stanley Kubrick concerning the Apollo Moon Project.
    A Film by Jay Weidner. R.I.P. Stanley Kubrick.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is new post 19/2/2013....The second part of Jays Trillogy...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th February 2013 at 13:14.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2013), Bo Atkinson (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), christian (24th January 2012), Cognitive Dissident (16th February 2012), Curt (24th January 2012), D-Day (14th February 2012), eileenrose (16th February 2012), Explodey (15th February 2012), Hazel (19th February 2013), jagman (15th February 2012), Johnnycomelately (22nd August 2022), Kristo (14th February 2012), Melinda (19th February 2013), Midnight Rambler (24th January 2012), mountain_jim (16th February 2012), Muzz (24th January 2012), Operator (24th January 2012), super t (26th January 2012), Swanette (15th February 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (14th February 2012), winston smith1971 (21st February 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

I saw this one this summer, and I got a lot out of it. Have any of the other films in the series been released? Are they available?
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (15th February 2012), Cidersomerset (24th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

It does not look like it CurtisW.... I have looked for part two.....

i found this interview to listen to later.....

TOPICS: Truth, Fukushima, The Moon Landing Question, Stanley Kubrick 2001 Space Odyssey,
    Front Screen Projection Process in Faking Moon Landing, Becoming an Elite, His Movies of the
    Elite's Symbology, Blackmailing Politicians and Members, What is Front Screen Projection,
    Moon Landing Scenery, Van Ellen's Belt, Space Suits Question, Radiation, Surface of the Moon,
    Joseph Farrell, Nazi UFO's, JFK, High Levels of Technology, The Elites, The Gnostics, Dead Sea
    Scrolls, Arcons off Planet Race, Not-Human, Feed off of Humans, Arcons Plan against the
    Human Race, Jesus Story, Dictator God, Arcons non Soul, Splitting of Humanity, Aware
    and Asleep, Awakened Minds, Internet, Love, Human World, Awareness and Catastrophe,
    Pro-Active Life, Killing of Spiritual Traditions, No Fighting Evil, Speaking the Truth, Higher
    Entities, Dealing With the Government
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th February 2013 at 19:01.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (15th February 2012), Curt (24th January 2012), Muzz (24th January 2012), seehas (15th February 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It does not look like it CurtisW.... I have looked for part two.....
    I hope it gets released soon. He's saying something pretty important. Also, after watching the film, and listening to him in interviews, I'd really like to see the uncut version of Eyes Wide Shut...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

a musical summary of the subject here

toes tapping... ahh shoot, Ill be listening to this all night now. Just like last time.

Underrr the masonic moooooooooon.....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th January 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Yes I watched Eyes wide shut years ago before being exposed to all the masionic and occult material I have been exposed to on here and the web
    in the last five years......It would be interresting to watch the uncut version....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some think is just a fun piece ..........

Moon Hoax By Way Of Hollywood Stanley Kubrick 1-3

Washington,NASA,The Cia were all complicite in the
    moon landing footage....

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=D3fUG6spgLs

If you use the link below all the parts will run consecutively..
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=D3fUG...30FE72E8BD63B0

Full movie link on google...

Dark Side Of The Moon slightly longer version of above vid..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95215368202642
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th February 2013 at 15:42.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curt (24th January 2012), Muzz (24th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

I think the History channel or some major channel even gave some credit for how logical his points were. Of course it wasn't highly supportive, but it wasn't damaging to his work either. I can't remember if it was History of Discovery.

I have the documentary along with the films mentioned. Great stuff. Someday I want to re-edit a better looking version because the material deserves it.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th January 2012), Curt (24th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks Muzz they play part of it at the start of the film very appropriate..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Red Ice Radio - Jay Weidner - Kubrick's Odyssey & The Brotherhood of Saturn

Uploaded on 12 Mar 2011

Called by Wired Magazine an "authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions,"
    and "erudite conspiracy hunter," Jay Weidner is a renowned author, filmmaker and
    hermetic scholar. Considered to be a "modern-day Indiana Jones" for his ongoing
    worldwide quests to find clues to mankind's spiritual destiny via ancient societies
    and artifacts, his body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have
    led to the current global crisis. He is the producer of the documentary films, "2012
    The Odyssey", its sequel "Timewave 2013" and "Infinity; The Ultimate Trip". Jay
    joins us to discuss his latest film "Kubrick's Odyssey: Secrets Hidden in the films of
    Stanley Kubrick". The acclaimed American film director Stanley Kubrick told an
    important story with all his films and they all connect with each other and
    communicate a message. The question is if Kubrick was murdered considering what
    he trying to reveal with his films. We start to examine the film "Eyes Wide Shut"
    and how it connects with mind control, the elite, satanic, archonic, and demonic
    forces. We also discuss the Brotherhood of Saturn, the secret space program and
    Arthur C. Clarke. Topics Discussed: Kubric's Odyssey, Eyes Wide Shut, Operation
    Monarch, occult, sex-cults, Kubrick murdered, storytelling with films, A.I.,
    pedophilia, Archons, Demons, Lolita, bear symbolism, Jim Garrison, Lee Harvey
    Oswald, NASA, the real space program, Babalon Bunch, Saturnian Society, JPL, the
    ringmakers, hexagonal rings on Saturn, Jupiter, Zeus, Saturn, Set, Buzz Aldrin
    comments on the Monolith Phobos, Lord of the Rings, Iapateus, Sargon, rings of
    Saturn, time trap and more.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th December 2015 at 21:01.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes I watched Eyes wide shut years ago before being exposed to all the masionic and occult material I have been exposed to on here and the web
    in the last five years......It would be interresting to watch the uncut version....
    JW says, either in the movie, or in and interview on Red Ice, that the orgy scene from Eyes Wide Shut was actually filmed in a mansion owned by the Rothschild family.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks First look... I like Jay Wiedner he seems a straight guy looking for answers like the rest of us...
    and is certainly doing his bit to expose this to the public...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yeah, me too. I watched it for the first time in the theater with my then girlfriend. The trailers had made it seem like it might be a date movie. It's not. Naturally, I know this now. I still remember the quiet car ride home...
    Last edited by Curt; 15th February 2012 at 08:49.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), Cidersomerset (24th January 2012), Dennis Leahy (16th February 2012), jcocks (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

WOW....Why does that not surprise me..LOL..

JW says, either in the movie, or in and interview on Red Ice, that the orgy scene from Eyes Wide Shut was actually filmed in a mansion owned by the Rothschild family..

I find it hard to look at our polititions and corporate elite and not think of 'Scull & Bones'
    secret societies,blackmail,corruption, sacrifice,pediphelia and demonic entities....

( To much Icke & Jones )..LOL.. Oh and of course 'Bohemian Grove'..

Creamation of care ritual........These are our 'Leaders'..HELP..................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th February 2013 at 22:48.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (15th February 2012), Curt (24th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

WOW....Why does that not surprise me..LOL..

JW says, either in the movie, or in and interview on Red Ice, that the orgy scene from Eyes Wide Shut was actually filmed in a mansion owned by the Rothschild family..

I find it hard to look at our polititions and corporate elite and not think of 'Scull & Bones'
    secret societies,blackmail,corruption, sacrifice,paediphelia and demonic entities....

( To much Icke & Jones )..LOL.. Oh and of course 'Bohemian Grove'..

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's hard to look at these guys without imagining 45 foot burning owls and long red robes in the woods.

(I've been trying to find the clip where Weidner mentions the Rothschild mansion being in the film, but can't yet. I'll keep looking.)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Found it. Great interview w Red Ice. JW talks a lot about Kubrick and his film......and says, at around 9 minutes in, that the orgy scene in EWS was filmed at Nathaniel Rothschild's house just outside of London

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th January 2012), jjjones (25th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Operation 'Monarch' the use of beautifull mind control girls/boys to be used as sex slaves for the elites and to be used in blackmail and occult or
    demonic rites ...David Ickes interview with Arizona Wilder exposes this....

another vid I must rewatch at some point.....Yes they filmed the orgy scenes at Nathanial Rothchildes house and as Jay says he was probably
    murdered as he was becoming a loose canon in the elites eyes...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st November 2013 at 00:01.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curt (24th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

i think another one of Richard Hoaglands theories may have bitten the dust....i must admit the glass stucture premis had some apeal
    in the context of part of a domed area, but when he suggestest they were miles high seemed a bit of a stretch !!!
    Jays explanation of Stanleys screen techniches make a lot more sence without the leap of faith of Richards theory...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (24th January 2012), Curt (25th January 2012), super t (26th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

On Kerry's Skynet interview Jay states that part two is finished!
    Can't wait for that...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th February 2012), Curt (15th February 2012)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Eyes wide shut may have depicted the rites of the Ordo Templi Orientis. This order was molded by Aleister Crowley and included sexual rituals and rites. There was a cool Crowley thread the other day that discussed much of this. Jimmy Page of Led Zep is rumored to be a member of the OTO as were Jack Parsons founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, as well as Ron L. Hubbard the founder of Scientology.

If you read the book 2001 a Space Odyssey(Arthur C. Clarke) you will enjoy the movie much more though it does stand on its own as a great movie. Kubrick infers many things that other directors come right out and tell you. Basically the monolith leads a civilization through a wormhole to meet with aliens from all over the universe. This is described literally in the book. Jay Weidner has some really great insights into the world of Stanley Kubrick.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th February 2012), Curt (15th February 2012), fifi (16th February 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thanks KWB , yes I heard that on the Skype interview which I thought was very good...

The Secret hidden in the films ofStanley Kubricks film has been removed from u/tube
    which is a shame....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th February 2012 at 23:19.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Cartomancer (14th February 2012), Star Tsar (14th February 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

This is a interresting description of the perverse meanings contained within the film..Eyes Wide Shut...
    mind control, sex slaves,satanic rites ,power etc....That the elites use to control us and themselves..

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th February 2012 at 23:29.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), Curt (15th February 2012), Mark (15th February 2012), Soulboy (1st June 2013), Star Tsar (14th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast