+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks KWB , yes I heard that on the Skype interview which I thought was very good...

The Secret hidden in the films ofStanley Kubricks film has been removed from u/tube
    which is a shame....

wanted to see it...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

I know KWB it is really good , hopefully it will be put up again soon....Jay is talking about it to Evita Ochel

This is a very good little interview...Jay talking about Stanley and domes on the moon...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Star Tsar (14th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

In the interview with Evita Ochel He mentions that there are many domes on the moon miles high which
    slightly contradicts what he said in the main movie, thats why i put the post about Hoagland on page 1.
    So we need more clarification about that....He goes onto say that there was pictures taken of a massive
    dome in the Aristarchus crater by the Clementine mission,,,

No domes in the vid obviously but shows the crater....

Some pictures on here of the crator,,,With something in it ????

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Lunar_02.html

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Hi all,

i've been reading this book for awhile now: Toward 2012: Perspectives on the Next Age

http://www.amazon.com/Toward-2012-Pe.../dp/1585427004

there's some very good essays in there...

anyways, Chapter III contains:

III Art
    Burning Men, Erik Davis
    The Kubrick Gaze, J. F. Martel
    Harry Smith: American Media Artist, Paul D. Miller aka KJ Spooky that Subliminal Kid
    Xenolinguistics I: Aspects of Alien Art, Diana Reed Slattery
    Paint into Words: Alex Grey Interview, Michael Robinson
    Is That a Real Reality, or Did You Make It Up Yourself?, Steven Taylor
    Moby Click, David Rothenberg
    Reality 2.0, Antonio Lopez

i found it very very interesting...it made me create a Kubrick movie folder, i'll watch them in its historical sequence and draw my own conclusions...

here is the digital version:

http://www.realitysandwich.com/kubrick_gaze

enjoy it
    Last edited by taurad; 15th February 2012 at 04:57.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taurad For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (15th February 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Stanley Kubrick was a genius. I knew He collaborated Arther C. Clark On 2001. But I never knew, He was also collaborating with
    W. Vonbraun

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), muxfolder (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Borden

The thing that really spoke to me was an interview with Jay W where he spoke about the clues Kubrick put in 'The Shining'. I knew and loved the book and the film (though they're quite different in important ways), so when he spoke about the scenes in the film and about the key changes Kubrick made (which made Stephen King unhappy) I was able to recall immediately and it blew me away!

'The Shining' movie differs from the book in several odd ways that don't seem to make a lot of sense ... until you listen to Jay W. That was what really swayed me.

Borden

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Curt (15th February 2012), jagman (15th February 2012), Muzz (15th February 2012), PurpleLama (18th February 2013), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member Explodey's Avatar
    Thanks

i think another one of Richard Hoaglands theories may have bitten the dust....i must admit the glass stucture premis had some apeal
    in the context of part of a domed area, but when he suggestest they were miles high seemed a bit of a stretch !!!
    Jays explanation of Stanleys screen techniches make a lot more sence without the leap of faith of Richards theory...

My sentiments exactly Cider! It just seems so obvious now... hopefully Mr.Hoagland will take these revelations well.

I watched this movie with my skeptical spectacles on, and although some of The Shining postulations were a bit of a stretch for me, could not find fault with the logic.

Excellent presentation - 5 stars

X
    There's so many things to think about, can't think of anything I'd rather think of now...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Explodey For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Curt (15th February 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld and the CIA organised the fake moon footage...
    With the blessing of President Nixon & the Whitehouse...
    Explosive stuff.....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2012 at 10:55.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), Explodey (15th February 2012), Muzz (15th February 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I've moved Mels interview with Jay as I put a very good documentry on the
    top of page one instead.....(Its the full version of the above post )

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2012 at 11:36.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), Calz (15th February 2012), jagman (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

This is very amusing especially from our point of view...

If you listen to it from a mainstream outlook you
    would not suspect anything, and if you listen
    to film critics answers they are all prim & proper
    its not till you have been down the rabbit hole
    with us that, the same questions by the news
    reader have a very different set of answers from
    our perspective,,,,,Very interresting example of
    the difference in reality we are experiancing
    imho...Steve...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Its out next week (part two that is!) I heard Jay say that on American Freedom radio with Kerry.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Curt (15th February 2012), Muzz (15th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Stanley Kubrick on the possibility of extra-terrestial life

I'm watching some interresting vids about Stanley and his meticulous work..

The special lens he was able to borrow from NASA used on his films
    like Barry Lyndon he obtained as a favour for filming the hoax moon
    landing footage.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2012 at 12:21.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), jagman (15th February 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

This is interresting as Stanley mentioned Steven in a few clips and get the impression they appreciated
    each others work. Steven is deffinately a fan of Kubriks work and influenced his own career....
    Especialy as after Close Encounters its speculated Steven was also privy to possible info like Stanley was..

Heres a fact for you Borden...Steven said he has watched the Shinning 25 times at
    the time of filming the documentry & is one of his favourite movies....lol..Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2012 at 12:37.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jagman (15th February 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

My conclusions at present, as a theory is only as good as the information to hand......

The Moon landings or at least the first one may be genuine, the others not so sure until we get more info ??
    How they actually got thru the Van Alan Belt etc is open to speculation Et's ??,Secret space fleet ?? plenty still to speculate about..

There were fears that the film footage of the landings were not going to be broadcastable, so it was agreed
    at the top levels of the CIA and whitehouse that the footage of Armstrong and Aldron would be dublicated
    by terrestial footage,using the set of 2001 that was in a studio just outside London.They approached Stanley
    who did not want anything to do with it at first....

But when it was made clear to him they were going to do it anyway in his studio whether he helped or not.
    It seemed Stanley being the perfectionist felt if they are going to do it anyway, it was going to be done
    right and although bizarre at first glance, makes more sence knowing his maticulous personality...

As a reward Stanley was rewarded with seemingly unlimited budgets towards his film projects
    although toward the end of his life this created a paranoia and the final project Eyes Wide Shut
    about the illuminati and their occult ways, may have been to much for TPTB and called time
    on Stanleys film career and life ???
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2012 at 15:06.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jagman (15th February 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

This is a good documentry made in the 1997, the explanations of the film footage
    they are debunking makes a lot of sence when you take into account, they were filmed
    in a London Studio..

Also very good technical arguments against the moon landings ....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th February 2013 at 15:17.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn (15th February 2012), jagman (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (15th February 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Borden

My conclusions at present, as a theory is only as good as the information to hand......

The Moon landings or at least the first one may be genuine, the others not so sure until we get more info ??
    How they actually got thru the Van Alan Belt etc is open to speculation Et's ??,Secret space fleet ?? plenty still to speculate about..

There were fears that the film footage of the landings were not going to be broadcastable, so it was agreed
    at the top levels of the CIA and whitehouse that the footage of Armstrong and Aldron would be dublicated
    by terrestial footage,using the set of 2001 that was in a studio just outside London.They approached Stanley
    who did not want anything to do with it at first....

But when it was made clear to him they were going to do it anyway in his studio wether he helped or not.
    It seemed Stanley being the perfectionist felt if they are going to do it anyway, it was going to be done
    right and although bizarre at first glance, makes more sence knowing his maticulous personality...

As a reward Stanley was rewarded with seemingly unlimited budgets towards his film projects
    although toward the end of his life this created a paranoia and the final project Eyes Wide Shut
    about the illuminati and their occult ways, may have been to much for TPTB and called time
    on Stanleys film career and life ???
    Yep, I'm pretty much in total agreement with you there, Cider ...

I don't completely dismiss the idea that man did land on the moon when they say they did, and I agree that it's possible Kubrick was enlisted to film a back-up ... after all, considering the political importance of the cold war space race, there is no way they could afford to have those astronauts meet some horrific end with the world watching live. So maybe it was an insurance plan. But ... if that's the case and the mission was successful, why would NASA show us footage after the fact that wasn't real? Also, the Van Allen belt seems to be the huge fly in the ointment of the official story.

I think Spielberg is another genius film-maker, and I'm a huge film fan. I also love 'A.I.', which was Kubrick's project that Spielberg adopted and made after Kubrick's death, and I think that film has a lot of really interesting stuff layered within it too. Much as I love Spielberg, I'd love to be able to visit alternative realities, so I could see the Kubrick directed version of that film.

I saw 'The Shining' very young (too young really!), and looking back I had the same feeling then that I do watching it now ... although I think Jack Nicholson is one of the truly great screen actors, he doesn't scare me in 'The Shining'. It's not because of his performance, which I think is brilliant. The hotel scares me ... but not Jack Torrance. If Jay Weidner is right, then maybe this is because Jack Torrance in the film represents Stanley Kubrick, and is therefore more of a victim than anything else. He's a sympathetic character in my eyes, who gets sucked in and lost.

Some great clips, by the way, thanks!

Borden

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #37
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

found some interesting similarities in the Cinematography of “2001: A Space Odyssey.

Last edited by cellardoor; 15th February 2012 at 14:42.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Curt (21st February 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Celler Door I am a hour into the paper moon vid and that verypoint was going thru my mind....
    Especially the footage of the Lem of appollo 11 leaving the moon and docking with the orbiter.
    Straight out of 2001...

I have watched several moon Hoax vids Moon rising etc and they all make good points,
    This vid is excellent and if you have not seen it , its worth adding to you knowledge..
    They make a lot of good technical arguments...

There is a stage set in the US Desert where they practiced the moon landings
    and the comments in the papermoon film about the Rovers not creating dust
    because of the lack of atmosphere on the moon, would also suggest being
    filmed on earth , especially if they thought they got away with Kubriks footage
    of Appollo 11......(The other reason could be there is a Atmosphere on the Moon
    as John Lear reckons ) but thats for another day..LOL..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2012 at 15:09.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok someone has deleted the links to the 2001 pictures. That is scary. They were defiantly there. I'll try to fix them.

Fixed it. Lets hope they stay this timeLol
    Last edited by cellardoor; 15th February 2012 at 14:43.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nope they wont work.

Hi Cidersomerset,

I listened to the Veritas interview last night then I just had to go to Love film and watch it again. The film is truly stunning I'd forgotten how good it was. Will listen to the moon landings interview today probably. Thanks for the great thread.

Cellardoor

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast