+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner: How Stanley Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings for NASA

thanks for everyone posting videos and radioshows in this thread realy enjoyed it
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Excellent thread everyone

I really love JW's interviews, Vids he made (I have about 5 I think) and Cross book.

Believe the first I heard of him was the Veritas show. If I recall it was Cliff High who made the recommendation to Mel.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2012), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,631 times in 18,693 posts

Dark Side of The Moon
    41:00 - 3 years ago
    Dark Side of the Moon is a French documentary by director William Karel which ...originally aired on Arte in 2002 with the title Opération Lune. The basic premise for the film is the theory that the television footage from the Apollo 11 Moon landing was faked and actually recorded in a studio by the CIA with help from director Stanley Kubrick. It features some surprising guest appearances, most notably by Donald Rumsfeld, Dr. Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Buzz Aldrin and Stanley Kubrick's widow, Christiane Kubrick. The tone of the documentary begins with low key revelations of NASA working closely with Hollywood at the time of the Moon landings. Over the course of the tale, Karel postulates that not only did Kubrick help the USA fake the moon landings but that he was eventually killed by the CIA to cover up the truth. First hand testimony backing these claims come from Rumsfeld and Dr. Kissinger, which lend credence to the story.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95215368202642

This is similar to the vid I posted on top of page one, but longer I think some of the footage from
    this documentry made up the other, worth watching as well I think.....

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (16th February 2012), Ecnal61 (16th February 2012), jagman (16th February 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Cidersomerset;410275]

removed

anyone an alternative server??

cheers

8. Link to Post #45
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Re: Jay Weidner, Kubrick's Odyssey, Secrets Hidden in the films of Stanley Kubrick
    It's available on both piratebay and demonoid as a torrent...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Dark Side of The Moon
    41:00 - 3 years ago
    Dark Side of the Moon is a French documentary by director William Karel which
    ...[snip]
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95215368202642

This is similar to the vid I posted on top of page one, but longer I think some of the footage from
    this documentry made up the other, worth watching as well I think.....
    That documentary has been widely discussed. It's considered a disinfo piece, most likely brought out by CIA-types. It's a ridiculous docu, really.
    However, Jay mentions in his Livestream with Kerry and A. Sanchez, that it does contain the most interesting footage of Kubrick's wife and that she is actually saying some powerful stuff. She has never really spoken out about any of it, except here.
    Jay believes that the footage of the wife is the reason they created this hideous documentary around it, to sort of bury the lead, hide gems in crap, as well as to paint the entire we-never-went-to-the-moon idea in a disprovable light.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

What about the assertion that Arthur C. Clarke was a notorious pedophile?
    That didn't ring true to me, as so many people thought he was a great soul.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th February 2012), jagman (16th February 2012)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I agree Onawah....I think that was to keep him quite in later life ,just in case he was about to disclose anything ???...

As they do with most insiders they are either set up to be blackmailed, or set up with
    some sort of vice whether sex, drugs, fraud there is always something they can put
    on you and its hard to clear your name once its in the press, whether it is true or not.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th February 2012 at 17:10.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (16th February 2012), jagman (16th February 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi Elexir...

Quote That documentary has been widely discussed. It's considered a disinfo piece, most likely brought out by CIA-types. It's a ridiculous docu, really.
    However, Jay mentions in his Livestream with Kerry and A. Sanchez, that it does contain the most interesting footage of Kubrick's wife and that she is actually saying some powerful stuff. She has never really spoken out about any of it, except here.
    Jay believes that the footage of the wife is the reason they created this hideous documentary around it, to sort of bury the lead, hide gems in crap, as well as to paint the entire we-never-went-to-the-moon idea in a disprovable light.
    It is a odd documentry and as you say asks more questions than answers...

biography of Karel, William
    1940, Tunisia
    William Karel was born in Tunisia, studied in Paris before emigrating to Israel, where he lived for 10 years in a kibbutz. In 1981 he returned to France working for over 10 years as a photographer before concentrating on writing and directing. In 1995, he received an Emmy Award for his documentary J.F. Kennedy. He has written and directed many successful documentaries including Dark Side of the Moon and CIA's secret wars.

He's known for making critical documentaries about US politics etc.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th February 2012 at 19:45.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

William Karel

Television networks in Canada and Australia have broadcast a program called "Dark Side Of The Moon".
    Here is the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's description

It is described as a "mockumentary", which is a "mock documentary"; ie, satire.

It appears to be a serious documentary at the beginning. It shows that President Nixon was concerned that the television cameras on the moon would fail, in which case nobody on earth would be able to see the astronauts on the moon. So Nixon authorized the filming of a moon landing in a studio, and have the video ready for broadcast in case the real television cameras failed.

Henry Kissinger and Donald Rumsfeld traveled to England and asked Stanley Kubrick if they could use his studio. Kubrick agreed, but when he saw how incompetent the CIA actors were, he decided to help them film it.

At the end of the television program, we realize that the show is satire.

The Dark Side Of The Moon is similar to the Penn and Teller show. Specifically, neither of these television shows provide any serious evidence that people landed on the moon. Rather, they try to encourage the audience to laugh at those of us who realize the Apollo moon landing was a hoax. These videos are damage control; they are propaganda; they are attempts to manipulate you.

Magazines such as Popular Mechanics, Scientific American, and Skeptic also try to give us a bad image rather than dispute our arguments. The web site referred to as Urban Legends does this also.

As I mentioned in other documents, when a criminal tries to cover up his crime, he runs the risk of releasing more information about himself. The Dark Side Of The Moon allows us to have a better understanding of who faked the moon landing.

First of all, some important people agreed to be part of this show. For example, the show has interviews with:

Henry Kissinger
    Donald Rumsfeld
    Buzz Aldrin (the astronaut)
    Lawrence Eagleburger (held various high level positions in the US government)
    Richard Helms (former CIA director)
    Alexander Haig

Why would any of those people agree to be part of a silly "mockumentary"? This especially applies to Donald Rumsfeld, who has a full-time job.

I think they are all worried that the Apollo moon hoax will be exposed, and that each of them is somehow involved in the crime (it is a crime, not a mere hoax).

The people who produced and financed this show, such as William Karel, should also be considered as suspects in the filming or covering up of the Apollo moon crime.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William Karel seems to be a serious documentry maker....As you say whether he was used by insiders to create this programme to confuse the issue by mixing poss facts and fiction would make sence...I must admit when I saw it yesterday I thought it a bit to good to be true, but still interesting for all the main Charectors to submit to be in it...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th February 2012 at 18:03.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I also really appreciate all the vids linked in this thread. Watching and enjoying Was It a Paper Moon? right now..
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 17th February 2012 at 02:03.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    William Karel
    William Karel seems to be a serious documentry maker....As you say whether he was used by insiders to create this programme to confuse the issue by mixing poss facts and fiction would make sence...I must admit when I saw it yesterday I thought it a bit to good to be true, but still interesting for all the main Charectors to submit to be in it...
    I saw it again a few months back and it seemed obvious that they used some Rumsfeld quotes and snippets out of context. He says that there was a job that needed to be done and that it required a special talent and he knew just the man to do it.
    At that point the documentary's narrator cuts in to fill in the blanks by saying something like "That job was faking the moon landing. The man was Stanley Kubrick" So we hear the generalities from Rumsfeld, which really could be about anything, and then the film maker 'brings it home'.
    That's what gave it away for me.

So I doubt that Rummy and Kissinger actually sat down for interviews for this thing, but granted permission or something for their footage to be used.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Thanks that is possible but what is odd looking at the history of Williams Karels work according to what i can find , he is a serious film/documentry
    maker so it just makes the whole thing more odd imho.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Karel

Filmography

1988 : De Gaulle? Connais pas, Envoyé spécial, France 2.
    1989 : L'Argentine dans la crise, Envoyé spécial, France 2.
    1989 : Les juifs du bout du monde, Envoyé spécial, France 2.
    1992 : La Rafle du Vel' d'Hiv, La Marche du siècle, France 3.
    1992 : Les deux morts de Joseph Staline, Planète chaude, France 3.
    1993 : La Guerre du Kippour, Les Brûlures de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1993 : Sartre-Aron : 50 ans d'histoires, Les Brûlures de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1993 : John F. Kennedy, Les Brûlures de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1994 : Le FMI en Jamaïque, Grand Format, Arte.
    1994 : La Nuit des Longs Couteaux, Les Brûlures de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1995 : Une journée particulière : le 8 mai 1945, Les Brûlures de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1995 : Albert Cohen, Un Siècle d'écrivains, France 3.
    1995 : Contre l'oubli (co-réalisation avec Blanche Finger), Documents, France 2.
    1996 : Primo Levi, Un Siècle d'écrivains, France 3.
    1996 : Mourir à Verdun, Les Dossiers de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1996 : La Cagoule, Les Dossiers de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1997 : Une terre deux fois promise : Israël-Palestine, Les Dossiers de l'Histoire, France 3.
    1999 : Histoire d'une droite extrême, Les Mercredis de l'Histoire, Arte.
    1999 : Le Journal commence à vingt heures, La Vie en face, Arte.
    2000 : Les Hommes de la Maison Blanche, Les Mercredis de l'Histoire, Arte.
    2001 : Conversation avec les hommes du Président, Histoire.
    2001 : François Mitterrand. Un mensonge d'Etat passé sous silence, France 3.
    2002 : Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, le théâtre du pouvoir, Les Dossiers de l'Histoire, France 3.
    2002 : Opération Lune or Dark Side of the Moon, Les Mercredis de l'Histoire, Arte.
    2003 : CIA, Guerres secrètes - 1947-1977, Opérations clandestines, Les Mercredis de l'Histoire, Arte.
    2003 : CIA, Guerres secrètes - 1977-1989, La fin des illusions, Les Mercredis de l'Histoire, Arte.
    2003 : CIA, Guerres secrètes - 1989-2003, D'une guerre à l'autre, Les Mercredis de l'Histoire, Arte.
    2004 : The World According to Bush
    2005 : La Fille du Juge.
    2008 : Meurtres à 'Empire State Building or The Empire State Building Murders
    2009 : Mais qui a tué Maggie?
    2009 : 1929, about 1929 crisis.
    2010 : Gallimard, le Roi Lire, Arte.
    2011 : Album, Arte.
    2011 : Philippe Roth, sans complexe, Arte.
    2011 : Looking for Nicolas Sarkozy, Arte.

Like you say it could be a attempt by William to get this out in attempt to riddicule the conspiricy theorists on behalfe of elites, or to get some part of the truth out ??
    I was looking for a comment by William himselfe on the project, maybe there is something in French somewhere ??
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th February 2012 at 23:01.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I agree Mt.Jim the paper moon vid although made in 1997 was excellent and the presenter/researcher got up close to the lander
    and tried to measure it.....As he said hell of a lot does not add up....Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th February 2012 at 22:54.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Jay Weidner | Alchemy and the End of Time, Offplanet Radio, Aug. 22-2012

Published on 26 Aug 2012

Source:
    http://offplanetradio.com
    http://jayweidner.com

Film maker, author, researcher, and esoteric archeologist, Jay Weidner, joins us for
    a discussion on current events, the rise of human consciousness, the unravelling of
    the dark cabal; the "end of time", and the restoration of the Philosopher's Stone; as
    well as his upcoming feature film, "Shasta".

Called by Wired Magazine an "authority on the hermetic and alchemical traditions,"
    and "erudite conspiracy hunter, "Jay Weidner is a renowned author, filmmaker and
    hermetic scholar. Considered to be a 'modern-day Indiana Jones' for his ongoing
    worldwide quests to find clues to mankind's spiritual destiny via ancient societies
    and artifacts, his body of work offers great insight into the circumstances that have
    led to the current global crisis.

He is the director of the powerful and insightful documentaries, Kubrick's Odyssey,
    Infinity; The Ultimate Trip, and the forthcoming feature film, Shasta. He is also the
    producer of the popular documentary films, 2012 The Odyssey and its sequel,
    Timewave 2013.

Jay was featured in the History Channel's documentary, The Lost Book of
    Nostradamus and was associate producer and featured in the History Channel's
    special, Nostradamus 2012, and also in Brad Meltzers, Decoded. He also
    participated in Jesse Ventura's, Conspiracy Theory for TruTV.
    In addition, he is the co-author of The Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye;
    Alchemy and the End of Time, (Destiny Books) and A Monument to the End of Time(with Vincent Bridges), as well as a contributing writer for the book, The Mystery of
    2012 (Sounds True).
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th February 2013 at 15:22.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2012), Lettherebelight (17th February 2012), Star Tsar (19th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    Borden

CiderSomerset ... you have given me some brilliant stuff to watch in this thread. Thanks again mate

Borden

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Borden For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2012), Cidersomerset (17th February 2012), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Well I just watched Kubriks Odyssey again and after putting up the other material about how maticulous Stanley was I think Jay interpretations
    are very feasible....I watched it first three weeks ago and when it was pulled it has allowed us to see the other material put up on this thread
    and I think Jay is onto something, I cannot believe it is all coincidence.I have not read the Steven King Novel so those who have , particularly
    Borden who I know has, as he mentioned earlier in the thread....

The Changes made by Stanley from the book the shinning ,to reference the Appollo mission are astounding, when pointed out by Jay who has obviously
    studied this for years.As Jay says at the start of the film he believed earth astronaughts have been to the moon and brought back samples etc.....
    But not necessary Appollo 11 or if it did it probably had help !!! Which is very plausible imho...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th February 2012 at 22:13.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2012)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Actually the Mocumentry makes more sence now if TPTB ie Kissenger, Rumsfeld etc were worried by Stanleys last movie Eyes Wide Shut with its
    occult, illuminati overtones, and because he would not cut it to the 'studios ,PTB' satisfaction he suddenly 'died' four days later ( suspicious)

It was an ideal time to riddicule the conspiricy theorists of the time who were onto Stanleys clues and thought he had something to do with filming
    hoax moon landing footage....Whether William Karels motivies were to try and disclose some information as he seems to have been a serious
    documentry maker, possible??. Or he was persuaded to make it on behalfe of TPTB like Stanly did for whatever reason ,money,prestige,blackmail??
    Or he set out to make a genuine film that was hijaked and made into the mocumentry, or some other reason ?????????

Bad news is I've got to be up 5am in the morning, so will have to continue this sunday as I am on a retirement day out with the lads afterwork.
    for a works collegue, around the country pubs ( living up to my avatar..lol..)....Cheers Steve,,
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th February 2012 at 22:55.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

36. Link to Post #59
    Borden

For God's sake man ... get to bed!

Borden

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Heather2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,834 times in 333 posts

Lightbulb Jay Weidner interview with info on Kubrick, 9/11, Prometheus, Dark Knight Rising...

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2...0-jweidner.php

So much great information in this interview. Those of us with short attention spans may want to skip to about the 20-minute mark.

Why did the CO shooting take place during a showing of Dark Knight Rising?

Love,
    Heather
    As we free ourselves, we free others.

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Heather2017 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (23rd July 2012), Black Panther (23rd July 2012), Carpathian (23rd July 2012), cheez_2806 (24th July 2012), D-Day (23rd July 2012), ghostrider (23rd July 2012), jagman (23rd July 2012), JRS (23rd July 2012), Kano (23rd July 2012), Melinda (5th August 2012), MR Mojo (27th July 2012), nearing (23rd July 2012), Raven (23rd July 2012), WhiteFeather (28th July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast