+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 46 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

1. Link to Post #581
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

I agree Jaybee , then it goes back to patiance and see what happens.....I've only carried on longer than I normally would on
    this thread to calm tensions down.....

Seems a bit calmer....LOL...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th January 2012 at 15:35.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (28th January 2012), aranuk (28th January 2012), BestLion (28th January 2012), jaybee (28th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), ljwheat (28th January 2012), NancyV (29th January 2012), schneider (28th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Who has the +$100 trillion agenda and the force to enforce such desires and directions?

careful how you toss that **** around.

One can (mentally) masturbate themselves wildly (I do not claim innocence) within the scope of narrow vision and ideas on a personal fear and forced reality (upon others)..but they must also understand that a force of direction is also a set of blinders that is at least as big, or bigger than the thrust of intent.

I'm not falling on one side of this or another, I'm just addressing the idea of physiological and emotional thrust as a coloration that blinds..either as a purposeful act or one done in relative innocence.
    Well said my friend!
    Some level of intelligent is required to put things in perspective.

Cheers!
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

jp11 (28th January 2012), spiritguide (28th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #583
    Thanks

IMO it's all about transparency just follow the facts and see where they lead.

One thing is for sure Don eats lives and sleeps SEAL's, a few things about the interview I found very interesting. One was that I asked Don if anyone has contacted him backing up William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill Woods and he said "No"
    Another thing I found interesting was the discussion about criminal charges and the Stolen Valor Act (Stolen Valor Act upheld on appeal).

More will be known as time goes on.

Don seems to be a good guy to go to to find out if someone is a Poser Navy Seal, as far as getting insites on Area 51 "ahhh not so much"

If you want to know about Area 51, Richard Dolen is giving a talk today in Toronto, which reminds me I better head out or I will miss the lecture ;p

Its a bit like saying "wft doesn't that brain surgeon know about motorcycle repair, that's a red flag to me"

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2012), BestLion (28th January 2012), CdnSirian (28th January 2012), DoubleHelix (28th January 2012), jade (28th January 2012), Jenci (28th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (28th January 2012), NancyV (29th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th January 2012), ThePythonicCow (28th January 2012), Unified Serenity (28th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #584
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Well through all of this..even posters who have been at outs with each other can clear things up cowens66 has written written me in a PM and we cleared things up on the secret gov, military etc. And I will say I was NOT CORRECT about what i wrote about her. And I misinterpreted what she said in regards to my army service. This has been cleared up, and what i wrote about her assumptions have been void. We have worked this out.
    So I owe an apology to cowens66 on taking what you wrote a little too far. I was a bit heated at the moment. My apologies!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2012), cowens66 (28th January 2012), jade (28th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #585
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

The way I see it, the real tension here is between faith and facts.

In corner #1, there are those who want to see verifiable facts, and believe that said facts can and should be provided.

In corner #2, there are those who trust Kerry implicitly, and regardless of what documents are presented, will hold to the belief that the government has altered records to hide the truth. Even if BW were to come out and says that he made it all up, the argument will be that "they got to him."

Looks like a draw.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

BestLion (28th January 2012), CdnSirian (28th January 2012), jade (28th January 2012), JohnBlues (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (28th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #586
    United States Avalon Member cowens66's Avatar
    Thanks

BestLion,

As I stated in our recent PM's I probably will not go back and try to find out what you said about my post.

Let me state here that I never meant for you or anyone else to assume that I was serious about your military service. I used your photo in that example because it was a visual and I think that helps sometimes when making a point and because it was obvious, I thought, that you had served.

I obviously didn't do a good job letting others know that I was being somewhat facetious.

I appreciate you contacting me on this and the very respectful and thoughtful way that you did.

Now I am going to stick with my decision to keep this relationship as my reality and not go searching for what might have been said.

Just as I feel BW's military or non-military service doesn't really matter in the big picture I feel that my knowing what was said by anyone about me doesn't matter to the big picture and can only serve to pull me away once again from creating the reality I would like to see for mankind. Be Well my friend

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cowens66 For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2012), BestLion (28th January 2012), christian (28th January 2012), golden lady (28th January 2012), jade (28th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012), Kimberley (28th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), NancyV (29th January 2012), sdafnom (28th January 2012), toothpick (31st January 2012)

13. Link to Post #587
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    Quote Sorry if I'm taking what you said the wrong way, but just because anyone takes this testimony with some healthy discernment and posting about those views & doubts for others to think about, DOES NOT make them a troll.. from what I've seen of this thread, most people who have posted, have appeared to mainly take on the "FAITH" of the testimony of Bill Wood' because of various factors, IMHO, mainly because of the support of David and Kerry, who in this community are vouched for and "verified" in most peoples minds.

In my opinion, this is like believing a statement because "Jesus said so", and to believe anything else is BLASHPHEMY..

For a group of people that should be atleast slightly more spirtually educated than the average "sheep", I see damn LOT of ignorance.
    Well said. And now they are jumping on people like me as if it was Salem 1692. I even had one poster here (a civilian with no army background) say i was never in the US Army because they could not identify a class B army dress uniform. (And may i add i have many pics of me in the army, DD214, orders, medical records, past ID card etc) They take a dude (Bill Wood) who just popped up out of nowhere 10 days ago with a claim of being a former Navy Seal (whom which many real seals are skeptical about) over all else 'because as you said if Kerry and David gave their stamp of approval he must be real." Then we have real navy Seals who are saying their is no records of this man anywhere. Thus I assume these posters will likely jump and say those Navy Seals are in on the government conspiracy...Or maybe they will try to discredit real navy seals because they can not identify their uniforms.
    And then because I 'with the support of many former seals, and former military men' question Bill's authenticity i am then categorized and an agent working for the secret government.
    Its just gotten ridiculous!
    Quote For a group of people that should be atleast slightly more spirtually educated than the average "sheep", I see damn LOT of ignorance.
    They just want so hard to believe the story, that they will go to any length.
    Most of us here are just wanting truth and to put together a puzzle with all this stuff for personal truth and enlightenment.
    Quote Wow – a troll convention on this very thread! Vastly amusing to see you all gathered here in your true colors.
    So any person who questions, religions, or topics that one posters doesn't agree on is a 'troll'?
    Well, well, well. You throw out some bait – and look what comes up….! I didn’t identify anyone. You identified yourself.

Quote Posted by Selene
    You know who you are, of course.
    It’s self-evident that PA should be well-stocked with disinfo types and attack drones ready to take down (or attempt to) any real whistleblower who comes forward with credible information. That’s to be expected, and Bill Woods is a real big target. But you guys are just funnier and more amateur than watching a bunch of cats chase a catnip mouse.

Really, the ol’ “show your military records, sir” dodge wore out with Bob Lazar and Dan Burisch – or perhaps you didn’t know that? And yes, he’s a registered sex offender – he said so - but didn’t you know that every high level clearance person must have a ‘gotcha’ on their record to keep them in line? Then you don’t, perhaps, know enough about military secrecy or black ops to be able to comment fairly here. You haven’t been there. “Somebody else” says: Never heard of the guy – and that’s good enough for your purposes. Get that on record, yessir. Done.

Ad hominen attacks are disinfo’s biggest giveaway. It’s the cheapest shot of all. Don’t question the material, destroy the witness. Disinfo 101. Yeah. Get out that tag team, bounce that ball back and forth. Rah, rah rah.

Like I said, too funny.

Cheers,

Selene

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

christian (28th January 2012), etm567 (28th January 2012), Intranuclear (28th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), NancyV (29th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #588
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    The way I see it, the real tension here is between faith and facts.

In corner #1, there are those who want to see verifiable facts, and believe that said facts can and should be provided.

In corner #2, there are those who trust Kerry implicitly, and regardless of what documents are presented, will hold to the belief that the government has altered records to hide the truth. Even if BW were to come out and says that he made it all up, the argument will be that "they got to him."

Looks like a draw.
    And there are those who are agnostic about the issue but think both sides should chill out until we have more information that does not come form a source that would obviously have a vested interest in supporting a cover-up. I don't know. I don't have faith. I just don't trust the government or the military to give us the definitive answer to the question: are BW's claims true or false? It's not a matter of faith because I don't have complete trust or confidence in either conclusion. It is a matter of trust though because I don't trust the military or the government to be honest with the people about black operations.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

aranuk (28th January 2012), christian (28th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), Mad Hatter (28th January 2012), NancyV (29th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #589
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote And there are those who are agnostic about the issue but think both sides should chill out until we have more information that does not come form a source that would obviously have a vested interest in supporting a cover-up. I don't know. I don't have faith. I just don't trust the government or the military to give us the definitive answer to the question: are BW's claims true or false? It's not a matter of faith because I don't have complete trust or confidence in either conclusion. It is a matter of trust though because I don't trust the military or the government to be honest with the people about black operations.
    Wait a second!!!!!!!!!! One thing to talk about fake Bill Wood another to talk if this stuff is real! I am a seeker of truth! Fake Bill Wood or not i do think stuff posted is valid. let us not have Bill 'fake ' Wood interfere with this! Surely the US Army has many things we dont know about!

18. Link to Post #590
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Selene;413593F
    It’s self-evident that PA should be well-stocked with disinfo types and attack drones ready to take down (or attempt to) any real whistleblower who comes forward with credible information. That’s to be expected, and Bill Woods is a real big target. But you guys are just funnier and more amateur than watching a bunch of cats chase a catnip mouse.
    The question is...is Brockbrader a REAL whistleblower or not?

Or a con man...or part of a PSYOPS sting...

Yes PA, for sure is well stocked with disinfo types. But they have to play a different kind of game here. Maybe like the kind of game you are playing??????

Quote Like I said, too funny.
    HA........HA

cheers

no-one panic this is just a tiny tiny spat.....(sharpens claws)

JOKING !!!...... (about the claws)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

BestLion (28th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012), Unified Serenity (28th January 2012)

20. Link to Post #591
    Thanks

I'm still not sure how to post correctly, so I ad-lib...

AlternativeInfoJunkie wrote:
    Quote I don't have complete trust or confidence in either conclusion. It is a matter of trust though because I don't trust the military or the government to be honest with the people about black operations.
    Funny, I just sent a private message to someone saying much the same thing. Most of my life I've had the feeling of suspicion towards the government. And it's only gotten stronger the more I've read, seen, heard. And what I'll add to the above quote is I pretty much don't trust a damn thing they say. My thinking these days is they are all a bunch of liars, with I'm sure a few exceptions.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (28th January 2012), christian (28th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

Quote And there are those who are agnostic about the issue but think both sides should chill out until we have more information that does not come form a source that would obviously have a vested interest in supporting a cover-up. I don't know. I don't have faith. I just don't trust the government or the military to give us the definitive answer to the question: are BW's claims true or false? It's not a matter of faith because I don't have complete trust or confidence in either conclusion. It is a matter of trust though because I don't trust the military or the government to be honest with the people about black operations.
    Wait a second!!!!!!!!!! One thing to talk about fake Bill Wood another to talk if this stuff is real! I am a seeker of truth! Fake Bill Wood or not i do think stuff posted is valid. let us not have Bill 'fake ' Wood interfere with this! Surely the US Army has many things we dont know about!
    Ugh, I don't want to start this again. BW's claims deal with the application of this esoteric technology and his alleged service as a navy seal. So if we are talking about his testimony in general we are talking about both subjects.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

christian (28th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #593
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Ad hominen attacks are disinfo’s biggest giveaway. It’s the cheapest shot of all.
    Let us focus on the topic of this thread, and not on whether other members posting here are posting in good faith or not.

Otherwise we risk engaging in such ad hominem attacks as you complain of.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (28th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Lazlo (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), Selene (28th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #594
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    I'm still not sure how to post correctly, so I ad-lib...

AlternativeInfoJunkie wrote:
    Quote I don't have complete trust or confidence in either conclusion. It is a matter of trust though because I don't trust the military or the government to be honest with the people about black operations.
    Funny, I just sent a private message to someone saying much the same thing. Most of my life I've had the feeling of suspicion towards the government. And it's only gotten stronger the more I've read, seen, heard. And what I'll add to the above quote is I pretty much don't trust a damn thing they say. My thinking these days is they are all a bunch of liars, with I'm sure a few exceptions.
    Haha I feel the exact same way friend. Well put. I'm just trying to sound as objective as possible so people don't try to peg me as being in one camp or the other. I'm not on either side of the issue of whether BW's claims are true or false. I just want to stop all this name calling and speculation. "you're a fake" response: "you're a paid shill" "well you have faith and aren't concerned with facts" response: "well you blindly trust the government reports". I'm not quoting anyone in particular. that just seems to be the general tone of the discussion. My position is that we should stop with the speculation and the name calling until we have more information.
    Last edited by AlternativeInfoJunkie; 28th January 2012 at 19:00.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

christian (28th January 2012), jade (28th January 2012), JohnBlues (29th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #595
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    thanks for that...one thing that I especially noticed as I have thought it myself...is why would the 'Oath Keepers' use a person who is on a sex offender register to do work for them. They surely to god aren't that naive. Which makes a mockery of any claims that Brockbrader could be representing them??

Hi Jaybee, of course they are not that naive.

This issue with events in the alternative media lacking in credibility has been going on a lot lately. I'm guessing there will be more. Is this part of a bigger plan to bring down the alternative media or aspects of it, by destroying all credibility?

This radio interview from a couple of weeks ago talks about the story so far on this
    http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/hyp...velations.html

Step back and look at the bigger picture.

Watch what happens.......

Jeanette

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

christian (28th January 2012), DreamsInDigital (29th January 2012), JohnBlues (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #596
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    thanks for that...one thing that I especially noticed as I have thought it myself...is why would the 'Oath Keepers' use a person who is on a sex offender register to do work for them. They surely to god aren't that naive. Which makes a mockery of any claims that Brockbrader could be representing them??

Hi Jaybee, of course they are not that naive.

This issue with events in the alternative media lacking in credibility has been going on a lot lately. I'm guessing there will be more. Is this part of a bigger plan to bring down the alternative media or aspects of it, by destroying all credibility?

This radio interview from a couple of weeks ago talks about the story so far on this
    http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/hyp...velations.html

Step back and look at the bigger picture.

Watch what happens.......

Jeanette
    Beware of Greek Gifts.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

31. Link to Post #597
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Scott (here)
    IMO it's all about transparency just follow the facts and see where they lead.

One thing is for sure Don eats lives and sleeps SEAL's, a few things about the interview I found very interesting. One was that I asked Don if anyone has contacted him backing up William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill Woods and he said "No"
    Another thing I found interesting was the discussion about criminal charges and the Stolen Valor Act (Stolen Valor Act upheld on appeal).

More will be known as time goes on.

Don seems to be a good guy to go to to find out if someone is a Poser Navy Seal, as far as getting insites on Area 51 "ahhh not so much"

If you want to know about Area 51, Richard Dolen is giving a talk today in Toronto, which reminds me I better head out or I will miss the lecture ;p

Its a bit like saying "wft doesn't that brain surgeon know about motorcycle repair, that's a red flag to me"

Scott
    Thank you Scott and Charles for a great interview with Don.

I wasn't expecting him to talk about area 51, ATS and black ops but I think his information is useful for building the bigger picture.

One thing which interested me was his comment about talking to Kerry and giving her a question to ask WB to test whether or not he knew things which seals would be expected to know. I wonder if Kerry did this type of research before the interview? I wonder if since speaking to Don she has asked these questions? I know that David Wilcock says that his secret insider contacts say that WB is the real deal but this does not fill me with any confidence.

Well done.
    And if anyone has not checked out Scott's radio interviews, please do by following the link in his signature. There's some really interesting discussions there.

Jeanette

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

JohnBlues (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #598
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    One thing which interested me was his comment about talking to Kerry and giving her a question to ask WB to test whether or not he knew things which seals would be expected to know. I wonder if Kerry did this type of research before the interview? I wonder if since speaking to Don she has asked these questions?
    I would have asked Bill this question off-air. If he had given a wrong answer, I'd post a retraction. If he'd answer right, I would not ask him on air again or even mention this, except I would tell Don "Hey mate, he knew". - Now something to ponder: If Kerry would have told him that, would you expect Don to take her word for it and stop going after Bill?

Now as I'm not Kerry and as we don't know what question it was (and the interviewer didn't bother asking), we can only do what we do all the while, speculate....

34. Link to Post #599
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Harry told paul then paul cooberated it with jim...jim saw the document, then the document went to paul and then paul cooberated it from Harry. Well then i had to go to the acme bureau of investigations and you know what bart told me at the acme bureau of investigations... that there are more documents that can then be cooberated by Harry, Paul, Jim, AND bart. As you can see now everyone can rest easy because its allll been cooberated!!!

OK....PEEPS LISTEN TO YOUR HEARRTTTTTT and just say NO to the labryinth!!!
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Gardener (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), Unified Serenity (28th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #600
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

I believe this Don Shipley is a true blue guy, and wants to preserve the honor and valor of the real seals! And I have utmost respect for that! For those how don't go to the site here is a few cuts and paste by Don Shipley>Obviously he hasn't fooled Don!
    BestLion, maybe you should give a break to the exclamation marks? Check your last several posts. When you make them all exclamations, they all start to sound the same, you know? Kind of shrill?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to etm567 For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (28th January 2012), BestLion (28th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst 1 20 30 40 46 LastLast