+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 46 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

The issue here is finding out if he is who he says he is. The offender info is just a means to that end.

In the video Kerry says that she has seen his documentation. Which could be faked maybe.

Can anyone verify if it is true that all navy seals identity is public record? I might be wrong but that doesnt sound like good policy for obvious security reasons.

If he is legit would there be any trace of who he was or what he did?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (26th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #222
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)

Whether his testimony is genuine or not, I'd not expect his involvement in any SEAL team or the Tomahawk shootings on civilians to be confirmed by the military. The letter says "there are no secret SEAL teams". Do you believe this? The other letter you posted says "and yet this clown wants us to believe that he’s been responsible for the “deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians”, but he’s still on the streets" - war criminals much higher up in government killed much more and are still not in prison.
    The letter in post 187 says that, even if a person is later "unlisted" because of being involved in covert operations, there would be a record of their earlier training.

And the fact that, as we all know, war criminals are still walking the street free as daisies isn't really the point here.

I suppose we are all selective in what we "choose" to believe...if it all adds up for you, then go for it.
    For some of us, it seems thwt a bit more info is needed before we reach a level of satisfaction.

I think I remember Kerry saying that she had his SEAL record there in front of her at the beginning of the interview and was obviously satisfied with it. I wonder if she would be able to join in here?

Kathie

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Lisab (26th January 2012), Muzz (26th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #223
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)

Whether his testimony is genuine or not, I'd not expect his involvement in any SEAL team or the Tomahawk shootings on civilians to be confirmed by the military. The letter says "there are no secret SEAL teams". Do you believe this? The other letter you posted says "and yet this clown wants us to believe that he’s been responsible for the “deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians”, but he’s still on the streets" - war criminals much higher up in government killed much more and are still not in prison.
    The letter in post 187 says that, even if a person is later "unlisted" because of being involved in covert operations, there would be a record of their earlier training.
    The guy who wrote the letter either knowingly or unknowingly is acting as a gatekeeper using plausible deniability.

In a perfect world those records referred to in the letter would surely be perfectly accurate.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Lisab (26th January 2012), Muzz (26th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (26th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I think it is important to remember that a military identity can be sanitised/disappeared if it suits their intention of character assasination. Kerry has seen his papers, would she know if they were counterfeit? The name thing again can be rearranged, just to cover the real identity.

I am not invested either way, right now anything is possible. Its too important to ignore but not important enough to waste a great deal of time debating. They would love you to bark up a lot of wrong trees, smoke and mirrors, obfuscation, distraction. Pending file for me on this one. Stay in your own power, believing a lie drains that power.

I still think that the alleged looking glass technology has been used for mal intent and is therefore skewed.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th January 2012), christian (26th January 2012), jp11 (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), Muzz (26th January 2012), ponda (26th January 2012), sandy (27th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (26th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #225
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

We all need more courage, to see what is going on!

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Bluewool (26th January 2012), Brodie75 (26th January 2012), crested-duck (26th January 2012), DarMar (26th January 2012), golden lady (27th January 2012), haibane (26th January 2012), ktlight (28th January 2012), lisalu (26th January 2012), Muzz (26th January 2012), sandy (27th January 2012), SEAM (26th January 2012), slipknotted (27th January 2012), spiritguide (27th January 2012), toothpick (28th January 2012), Unified Serenity (26th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

I liked the testimony, attitude and general demeanour of Bill Wood. Intuitively, I think he is the real deal.

What does it mean to us if he is Bill's testimony is genuine - probably not a great deal. So much of this change process which I sense is still gently gathering pace is going to be up to us - not what we hear from Bill Wood or others.

We really really must engage in the cleansing process ever more fully day by day. This means taking risks to help others to be prepared for the coming changes.

Personally, I have been taking risks with my friendships and acquaintances for 4 years or more now. At first I would just blurt out what I thought about our current situation which of course was largely counter productive. Now, I tend to be a lot more subtle in trying to awaken others.

I send an email to a short list of about 5 people who I have established are receptive but largely ignorant. The deal I have made with them is that I will send them only concretely rooted information. I tell them also that I look across the whole piste which includes quite esoteric stuff but I will not send any of that.

Bill Wood's testimony caused me a little concern because he bridges from the concrete to the esoteric. Nevertheless, my piece this week included a link to Bill's meeting with Kerry.

The reaction from an Arab friend on my email list was amazingly confirmatory of everything Bill said about the US's tomahawk attack prior to Gulf War 2!

Result: I think Bill Wood can be believed!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

jp11 (27th January 2012), ponda (26th January 2012), Sharleen (26th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)

This was explained in the begining of the Interview. He was a member of Seal Team 9 a classified unit. Not available to the public.
    So are we happy to ignore what was stated in the letter post 187?

Many SEAL imposters when confronted with the information I have provided will resort to claiming that their records are sealed, burned or their SEAL Operations were Classified and that there are no official records of them.

Before any classified operations may be undertaken as a SEAL Operator, a man must first successfully complete the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) Training program and then the follow-on secondary training program. The names of all those who successfully graduate from that training program sequence are compiled in the SEAL database. Later participation in classified operations has "no impact" on whether or not a person is listed as a graduate of the training program.

There are records of every man who has qualified for the title of “SEAL”; there have been and will continue to be secret missions, but there are NO secret SEALs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Anyway...is this supposed to be his real name then? William Newel Brockbrader?
    It would be really helpful if someone knew the answer to that question!!
    To say that the person in question would have to have a National Security Clearance way above top secret.

There are probably hundreds of Seals we do not know about have a look in the US Space Comand!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

christian (26th January 2012), jp11 (27th January 2012), Kano (26th January 2012), ponda (26th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #228
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Interesting point. I've only been immersed in a lot of this information for a year. Granted once I realised it was important I put in 18 hours a day for a year but I've often wondered if I could have handled a 20 year wait and the answer is 'not well'. I agree with your assessment that a cumulative speed effect is in place.

rgds. charles
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

jp11 (27th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

ok this is kinda funny

Asking military for credible information? i almoust choked in morning coffee
    And please jaybee don't think something bad will happen to anyone, that should help a bit. Specially David as he's targeted individual not without reason.
    I only said that This guy wants to be close and meet people that PC and David knows. I wish best not only for him but for all in universe. Dont use fear as a tool, atleast try not to use it. I was simply stating my intuition and never said someone will be hurt

Quote The point is, does it really matter about UFOs, Jump rooms, Yellow cubes, Mars, buildings on the Moon, Reptilians, Shape-shifter? There must be all sorts of weird stuff in the universe, which we are never going to know about... or remember. You are never going to get to play with them!!!
    They are fancy toys for the wealthy.

What is important is what 'they' are doing on the ground, here in your towns.

The ancient masters achieved enlightenment without these playthings.

If you chase after this stuff, you will just like a mouse in a maze...running in circles...to someone else's tune. It is all, ALL, about consciousness! Either you are in control of it, or someone else is.

If you say the word Gullible fast enough, you will hear the word ORANGE.

AND this is what i mostly agree we should look at on some larger scale amongst us. Power is in our consciousness, and only in that.
    Chasing info arround is pitfall. And as i said before what should good that give since guy dint told anything at all?
    Actually for what should we take his credibility? tomahawks? but...but... we use weather weapon, scalar, hyperdimensional and he revealed guided tomahawk? guess im happy i wasnt drinking my coffee while listening to him.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

slipknotted (27th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (26th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #230
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

So...is the general consensus that we can't ever look for evidence? It seems there is no point in doing so, as many are saying that it will have been tampered with.
    But they only "know" this because they are choosing to believe it.

How do we ascertain what is the closest to truth that we can hope to get?
    Are we back to "resonating" and "intuition"? How can we be sure that isn't just supporting our personal agenda/belief system?

The age old questions.......

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

ktlight (28th January 2012), TargeT (26th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Asking military for credible information?
    I was in the US Army..he should have a few papers..if he was in the military a DD 214 form of discharge 'doesn't matter in elite or not all soldiers get this upon release of a active duty assignment 'even after AIT. Also he should have orders of military contract end. And a letter of retirement points.This would also signify the time he served if be active duty or reserves..As I said ALL SOLDIERS get these forms! Also he should have past military ID cards, and a file of medical records. ALL SOLDIERS get this.
    So if he wants to prove his authenticity he should post those forms online..if not skeptics will hound him.
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

22. Link to Post #232
    Australia Avalon Member Brodie75's Avatar
    Thanks

It might help to actually watch and listen to both video's before making uninformed statements.
    Just a little advice.
    Passing judgements based on second hand opinions doesn't help anyone.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brodie75 For This Post:

childs hood end (26th January 2012), jp11 (27th January 2012), Matts (27th January 2012), Muzz (26th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Evidence cant be found on internet, even if you do it has big question mark about credibility.
    There is alot of souls and possibility of internet to hold information from almoust anyone for ages on it. Do we need to read all? it would be great loss of time for me but as i learned long time before there is no universal solution for all .. so maybe reading and digging info works for someone but not for me.

I really dunno how 'resonating' and 'intuition' looks in your eyes so i wont describe it in my colors too much, ill just say i use that whole my life.
    Love, understanding, acceptance, intuition, will....

And for me to grow i usually dont digg for more answers, actually i need more questions. Cause answers are all around and in us.
    A propper question does trick for me.
    Thats why i dont credit much info from persons who spills information like raindrops.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

25. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Having watched both the first interview and the live stream, i would just like to say thanks to everyone who made it possible. I dont know one way or the other whether what was said is true, indeed what is truth anyway. What i will say is this, the information given by BW Feels intuitively correct, he comes across to me as genuine, and as for the evasiness spoken of elsewhere, to me it feels like there is a very real reason why everything thatbis know was not revealed. I have a real sense that something is imminent, i just wish i knew what BW knows in terms of the chess game

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

jp11 (27th January 2012), Nerge (26th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Mind you, it is THE most effective way to remove all credibility from someone is'nt it...the more vicious and
    manipulative people these days seem to make a habit of labeling those who stand in their way as "Pedophile' and immediately
    people are repulsed and disgusted-all credibility vanished..a kind of 'lynch mob' mentality comes into play-and this guy actually
    had relations with a young lady of 16-in my country this is the age of consent for sexual matters-so it is merely geography that works against him.
    I do not know if this guy is 100% genuine, but I would not dismiss him with a mere Ad Hominem attack -The Navy Seal team who met their end in the Helicopter
    after the alleged elimination of Osama Bin Laden is also very 'convenient'. I actually think this man has more going in his favor, the sex offender matter is BS.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

jp11 (27th January 2012), Matts (27th January 2012), Mightyram (26th January 2012), Selene (28th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #236
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Leprechaun (here)
    Having watched both the first interview and the live stream, i would just like to say thanks to everyone who made it possible. I dont know one way or the other whether what was said is true, indeed what is truth anyway. What i will say is this, the information given by BW Feels intuitively correct, he comes across to me as genuine, and as for the evasiness spoken of elsewhere, to me it feels like there is a very real reason why everything thatbis know was not revealed. I have a real sense that something is imminent, i just wish i knew what BW knows in terms of the chess game
    I have to agree. Whether people believe him or not it doesn't hurt to be aware of what is being said; if they then decide not to listen to that source due to it being 'a waste of time' or not credible to them, then that's their own free will.

Personally at this point in time where it's very easy to go nuts trying to work out the truth, I'll go with my gut feelings, try and stay positive and just make myself aware of any many sources of info as possible; it also helps to stop yourself going crazy.

You never know when something will help to connect the pieces of the bigger puzzle, now or at some point later on; by dismissing a large proportion of info out there much may be missed, again, it doesn't have to become your belief you can also merely stay neutral to the idea if that works, each to their own.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

jp11 (27th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #237
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

So...is the general consensus that we can't ever look for evidence? It seems there is no point in doing so, as many are saying that it will have been tampered with.
    But they only "know" this because they are choosing to believe it.

How do we ascertain what is the closest to truth that we can hope to get?
    Are we back to "resonating" and "intuition"? How can we be sure that isn't just supporting our personal agenda/belief system?
    You're jumping from one extreme to the other

It's simply not that easy to find bulletproof evidence to substantiate his claims. Much of what he said may only be confirmed/debunked by events unfolding eventually.

When it comes to one's personal agenda/belief system, each one has a personal responsibility. I have no problem with listening to his testimony and leaving everything I cannot prove one way or the other in abeyance.

Tony stated something similar before:

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    If you chase after this stuff, you will just like a mouse in a maze...running in circles...to someone else's tune. It is all, ALL, about consciousness! Either you are in control of it, or someone else is.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

jp11 (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), Muzz (26th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (26th January 2012)

33. Link to Post #238
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Well having watched it I have to say I didn't think he actually said much at all. Did I miss something?
    David Wilcock, (Who I thought looked very ill by the way, You need to take better care of yourself and take time out for rest and relaxation David.) seemed to say most of the actual information and nothing that was said hasn't been heard by us all before. If anything all he did was confirm some of what was said by Dr Burisch

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

BestLion (26th January 2012), Gardener (26th January 2012), Kindling (26th January 2012), misericordia (26th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (26th January 2012)

35. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Daft Ada (here)
    Well having watched it I have to say I didn't think he actually said much at all. Did I miss something?
    David Wilcock, (Who I thought looked very ill by the way, You need to take better care of yourself and take time out for rest and relaxation David.) seemed to say most of the actual information and nothing that was said hasn't been heard by us all before. If anything all he did was confirm some of what was said by Dr Burisch
    I watched about 10-15 minutes of it and skimmed the transcripts..I also didnt really pick up anything new that has not already been said by countless others.
    And yes I agree David looked a bit under the weather. I hope he can rest up and get some relaxation.
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

36. Link to Post #240
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote You're jumping from one extreme to the other
    Yes, I know....my dad used tell me all the time !!!! Thanks for reminding me...!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

BestLion (26th January 2012), christian (26th January 2012), Gardener (26th January 2012), ljwheat (26th January 2012), Unified Serenity (26th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 46 LastLast