Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Quote Posted by jp11 (here)
    Now I would say this is interesting, from PC:
    Quote January 26, 2012

Project Camelot -- Navy Seals are said to be filing Complaints against Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot regarding my video with Bill Wood aka Bill Brockbrader

Naval Criminal Investigative Service / Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor / 27130 Telegraph Road / Quantico, VA 22134 / ncis[DOT]navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa­-ges/default[DOT].aspx

Quoting from an unknown source: .."There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy...."

Someone sent me the above...

Looks like someone is filing some kind of charges... Look, if you want to file charges and get us in a courtroom to discuss CLEARANCES that go way above top secret and what the secret government is up to... We will be happy to oblige and break open this can of worms to reveal the real truth of what your tax dollars are paying for and where the majority of military funding is really going.

Chances are, they don't dare push this case any further than online threats.

As a friend said..."you KNOW you're over the target when you take flak"!!!
    As I was closing up for the night I thought I'd check Project Camelot and saw the above.

or not
    i wish this go further to the court, Bill Wood information reliable or not is not important but i'm more interest in blow the roof off with Bill Wood as Navy Seal who work in Government secret operations and facilities like Area 51.
    It would be *NICE*...

I have a feeling a lot more info is going to come out this year, but it will be up to us to discern the truth from the lies using our intuition, it will not be "served up on a platter", so to speak...
    And go with your first impression, don't second-guess yourself..

This sort of "is he / isn't he, will they/won't they?" thing will continue, and work itself up to fever pitch between now and the end of the year.... You ain't seen NOTHING yet!

And then, towards the end of the year, a *MAJOR* development will take place that will mark the beginning of the true changes.... I'm not sure what yet, but it does seem that there is way too much information out there that correllates for there not to be at least *something* to the dec 2012 situation.... It may not even be on that date exactly, dec 2012 may signify some sort of "tipping point" where everything adds up.... I'm not sure...

There are things I do know :

I had, while I was coming to my own conclusions about the BW livestream event, tingly feelings down my spine which I take to mean I'm on the right track. I have not had these for quite a while.
    I have had a very strong, very *POSITIVE* feeling about this year since the new year... Like we have nothing to fear from the various conspiracy theories, that they have been largely dealt with.

My gut, my soul, tells me we're heading into a very special time.. A time of miracles, *IF WE ARE OPEN TO THEM*...If we will accept them into our lives!
    But we have to TRUST ourselves, that we DO have the answers, that we *ARE* going to be lead the right way.

We're all in this together, and no-one really has all the answers, no one has the complete picture. We will only get that when we join hands and walk into the future with integrity, as equals, and with 100% determination.

The most important thing is to remember that we don't have to reclaim anything, we are already everything we ever were or willl be... We just have to TRUST OURSELVES that we are and that we can, when we come from the heart, handle this power that we embody.

Of course, I could be wrong, but my gut, my soul, tellls me otherwise It's time for celebration - for life should always be a celebration

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Alie (27th January 2012), aranuk (27th January 2012), Carmen (27th January 2012), cowens66 (27th January 2012), golden lady (27th January 2012), Holly Lindin (27th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Kano (27th January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), lisalu (27th January 2012), ljwheat (27th January 2012), Mightyram (27th January 2012), mountain_jim (27th January 2012), Nerge (27th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,031 times in 2,211 posts

I want to pull out this part of the 2nd interview ....starts 8:50

Quote Bill 'Wood'....

"The reason that I am doing what I'm doing is because umm back on 2008 when I was living in Las Vegas err I was contacted/introduced to some people who had an interest (cough) in what goes on in Las Vegas umm myself and somebody who I care about very much err were part of the Party Scene and we were introduced to a lot of people and we quickly figured out that this Party Scene was just a thinly veiled disguise for drug dealing and prostitution umm (cough) and people that participate in these parties are very prominent - very recognisable doctors and lawyers policemen judges err famous Hollywood actors and actresses err lots of big name people and (clears throat) when I was contacted for this project I err just disclosed information about what these parties were about and what was happening in them (coughs, clears throat) - the progression of events lead to the fact that err what happened was that people that are involved in these parties are Little Fish, even though they're, you know, big recognisable names err thae people who I was working with didn't care err they simply wanted to give these people the same opportunity that they gave me to co-operate and to do the right thing and to tear the mask off of what's going on and all the sleezy and disgusting and tragic things that go on in Vegas that the elites have access to umm."

[David...when you say these people - you mean the Oath Keepers?]

"err the Oath Keepers - yes - and this information has been gathered and used and they talk to these doctors and lawyers and they give them the same opportunity to co-operate and for years this has been building up to now - the Mega Fish err have been outed and there's information that err would destroy them, ultimately, and the situation is that nobody really cares about what we were doing - nobody cares about anybody except the elites - and so I do need to say this one time - to all the Navy Seals out there. The person who is in charge of this network of parties, today currently is an ex- Navy Seal, that everybody would recognise and is definitely in a BUDS training class - now that being said - I have not disclosed any information - that I will not disclose any information about that as long as I am allowed to do my job and take care of business and go after the people who need going after. If everybody lays off and gives me a break and doesn't hurt me or the people that I love and care about - I will take these secrets to my grave. If I have any problems, or I find out any of my friends or loved ones have been hurt in any way - Kerry has all the details about who and what and some juicy juicy pictures - all of which will be put in the public and it will give the Seal Community a huge black eye. So I'm asking everybody - just let David and I do what we're doing and go about our business and everything will work out marvelously and the world will be a much better place."

[Kerry - ok, thankyou]

Quite a speech from Bill 'Wood'....but what exactly is going on here?

Blackmail? of some kind...or what?

DOES Kerry have 'juicy juicy' pictures of professional people at sex and drug parties?

Would the 'Oath Keepers' use someone who is on a sex offenders register (for what-ever reason) to represent them on Project Camelot/Avalon?

I am not feeling good about all this Bill 'Wood' stuff. What exactly does he have to offer?

How come suddenly he is working with David?

I would caution David about getting too close to this man. What good can come of it?

Last edited by jaybee; 27th January 2012 at 08:49.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

DNA (27th January 2012), jade (27th January 2012), Lazlo (27th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    MY WORD, whats got into you all,why don't we just let it all play out and we will for sure see sooner or later what's what. we are not going anywhere, we are not doing anything, we have not been asked of anything, let it ride, and the truth will eventually come up. If he is a set up and a fraud, which at the moment I have nothing to disprove, its no skin in reality of our noses, Kerry check his details, and he admitted he has now a record, up to now it all checks, also DW has vouched for him, the contacts had now accepted his story and presumably ID him, whats all the commotion, wait and let it ride out, soon we will know. if we had made a mistake OK lesson learnt, but we are listening to outsiders more, than to a group of people who we are ajoined to. lets wait and see, I am sure there will be more to come, I am sure all hell will break out. WHY???? and most of this thread is totally of topic.

regards as always to you all
    roman
    Here, here!
    Examine the validity of the message, not the messenger.
    If an insider, who did terrible things decides to tell some truths, do we listen to what's been said or we dismiss it because of who said it?
    Does it matter if he can prove that he was a SEAL?
    Do you really think that guys sent for black ops, risking capture, the military will leave their record lying around so they can be backtraced?
    Let's look intelligently at the information given, evaluate it and draw conclusions.
    The rest will follow

Stavros
    Truth will not set you free. Knowledge will...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sdafnom For This Post:

Alie (27th January 2012), aranuk (27th January 2012), Carmen (27th January 2012), christian (27th January 2012), elysian (27th January 2012), jp11 (28th January 2012), Kano (27th January 2012), ljwheat (27th January 2012), ROMANWKT (27th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #344
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

The point is, none of them said anything!

They were talking about things we can neither prove or disprove.
    It was all hearsay.
    There was absolutely no helpful conclusion, and a total distraction from people's everyday lives.

They hinted at consciousness, but say nothing about it.

What they have done, is got us speculating again...again....again!
    Justifying speculations again...again..again!
    They have done it again....again...again, got us guessing!
    We have been through all this before...again...again....again!

Wake up people!

Guessing, speculating, justifying.......is making us go round in circles.

Please stop exercising your gullibility

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

D-Day (27th January 2012), Gardener (27th January 2012), humanalien (27th January 2012), Intranuclear (27th January 2012), jade (27th January 2012), Jenci (27th January 2012), Lazlo (27th January 2012), mab777 (27th January 2012), meeradas (27th January 2012), Muzz (27th January 2012), Sebastion (27th January 2012), shijo (27th January 2012), spiritguide (27th January 2012), sumkat (2nd February 2012), TargeT (27th January 2012), toothpick (30th January 2012), Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #345
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

It was all hearsay.
    There was absolutely no helpful conclusion, and a total distraction from people's everyday lives.

Wake up people!

Hi Tony

Yes you are absolutely right Tony, WE SHOULD STOP SPECULATING.

Warmest regards as ever and thank you for the video you made for us, really great as usual, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uman-potential

so we continue and move on

roman

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

how about this for a good idea.....those who want to continue speculating, continue speculating...and those who don't want to...don't.

simple

Last edited by jaybee; 27th January 2012 at 10:43.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

aranuk (27th January 2012), DNA (27th January 2012), etm567 (28th January 2012), Gardener (27th January 2012), ljwheat (27th January 2012), Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #347
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

The name Bill Wood is a pseudenymn. We do not know his real name yet. Just like 'Henry Deacon' is not the real name of Aurthur Neuman who took some years to finally announce what his real name was.

It matter not what name is given by him or anyone else. It is the info that is important and does it feel right? Yes, it sure does. Anybody that would believe an official bit of writing from some serving military man simply because 'he said so' is simply an idiot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

aranuk (27th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #348
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

how about this for a good idea.....those who want to continue speculating, continue speculating...and those who don't want to...don't.

simple

Unfortunately speculation takes up rather a lot of space and time.

16. Link to Post #349
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

His name is known, his face is on a sex offenders site:

William Neal BrockBrader

17. Link to Post #350
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

What?!?!?!

18. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

simple

Unfortunately speculation takes up rather a lot of space and time.

so don't do it then...but I think you will find that a forum like this contains a lot of speculation on many subjects....

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    His name is known, his face is on a sex offenders site:

William Neal BrockBrader

http://www.offendex.com/directory/UT...KBRADER_298689

If the info on above link is correct...that is said to be one of his aliases....

Quote WILLIAM NEWEL BROCKBRADER
    UT 00000

Alias(es): WILLIAM NEAL BROCKBRADER; WILLIAM NEWELL BROCKBRADER; WILLIAM NEWGY BROCKRADER;

19. Link to Post #352
    United States Avalon Retired Member Khaleesi's Avatar
    Thanks

"
    "Joined Navy in June 1991, discharged June 2001. Claims his brother served in the Navy with him. Assigned to an PRECOM "Arleigh Burk" Class destroyer in San Diego. Ship was reassigned to Yokosuka, Japan. Began deployments in late 1992. In April/May 1997 General Court Martial for child rape. Claims incident with child happened two years earlier in San Diego so April/May 1995 was the sex incident. Seems to claim he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge on "Unlawful Carnal Knowledge of a Minor. Carnal knowledge with a child who, at the time of the offense, has attained the age of 12 years. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 20 years.
    Spent three years in Leavenworth Prison in Kansas. Spent last six months of incarceration in Psychological Ward and discharged from nut house and Navy in June, 2001. Claims paperwork he has shows "exactly" 3 years and one month in Prison. Went "BACK HOME" to Salt Lake City, Utah and worked a construction job. Also worked at a "Large" Medical Laser Company. Signed paperwork and registered as a Sex Offender or go back to prison for 8-years. Started his own business and had business destroyed from his Sex Offender Picture visible online. Got a ticket in Las Vegas by Metro Police on his way to a bodybuilding competition. Claims received a degree in "Electrical Engineering."

There ya go folks! She was 12! NOT 16! Have fun with that one. Like yer whistle blower now?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Khaleesi For This Post:

BestLion (27th January 2012), Lazlo (27th January 2012), ljwheat (27th January 2012), SomaSmith (27th January 2012), TraineeHuman (28th January 2012), Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

21. Link to Post #353
    United States Avalon Member SomaSmith's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Khaleesi... Not Doubting you at all, but where did you find this info?

*Update* edit

I retract my previous question... Sometimes I forget that you can find anything about anybody on google. Thank you to all involved in bringing this to light. And Khalessi, when I read your post, I had a vivid image of an atom bomb. Boom! The shock-wave is still spreading.

Soma
    Last edited by SomaSmith; 27th January 2012 at 13:23. Reason: Update
    "One day at a time."

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SomaSmith For This Post:

BestLion (27th January 2012), Khaleesi (27th January 2012), ljwheat (27th January 2012), Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Quote January 26, 2012

Project Camelot -- Navy Seals are said to be filing Complaints against Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot regarding my video with Bill Wood aka Bill Brockbrader

Naval Criminal Investigative Service / Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor / 27130 Telegraph Road / Quantico, VA 22134 / ncis[DOT]navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa­-ges/default[DOT].aspx

Quoting from an unknown source: .."There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy...."

Someone sent me the above...

Looks like someone is filing some kind of charges... Look, if you want to file charges and get us in a courtroom to discuss CLEARANCES that go way above top secret and what the secret government is up to... We will be happy to oblige and break open this can of worms to reveal the real truth of what your tax dollars are paying for and where the majority of military funding is really going.

Chances are, they don't dare push this case any further than online threats.
    A little speculation...if I may....

I hope this whole Bill 'Wood' thing isn't a STING operation.

Re the above quote from Kerry's blog....if a charges are filed, then a lot of TIME and MONEY would have to be spent defending the charges and making a case.

BUT...the case might not (in fact probably wouldn't) ever make it to court?

Meanwhile Bill 'Wood' keeps centre stage for the best part of 2012...

I hope I'm wrong with this speculation because that would be a bloody shame and a waste of energy.

:/

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ljwheat (27th January 2012), SomaSmith (27th January 2012)

25. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

QUESTION FOR KERRY In the interests of getting at the truth.

When a member of your forum (camelot) posted the letter from Don Shipley it was removed. Now apparently it is back after you speak with the guy. After your conversation you get the impression Don Shipley doesnt know what he is talking about, and that he is in denial about black ops. Am I correct so far.

In the interests of truth and transparency, why did you feel the need to remove the letter in the first place, what motivated that action?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Jenci (27th January 2012), Khaleesi (27th January 2012), Lazlo (27th January 2012), SomaSmith (27th January 2012), TargeT (27th January 2012)

27. Link to Post #356
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote There ya go folks! She was 12! NOT 16! Have fun with that one. Like yer whistle blower now?
    12 year old girl! my god! And his military record is far from that of a claim of Navy seal doing operations during project Iraqi Freedom. June 2001 DISCHARGE was pre-911. i was in the Army then and it was peacetime..nothing going on but Bosnia.
    Thank god i didn't waste much time watching this liar!Google search can tell much before one spends 3 hours on a person they never heard about!
    I think I could turn and live with animals. They are so placid and self-contained. They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins. They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God. Not one of them kneels to another or to his own kind that lived thousands of years ago. Not one of them is respectable or unhappy, all over the earth. " Lord SummerIsle

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Khaleesi (27th January 2012), SomaSmith (27th January 2012), Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

29. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Khaleesi (here)
    "
    "Joined Navy in June 1991, discharged June 2001. Claims his brother served in the Navy with him. Assigned to an PRECOM "Arleigh Burk" Class destroyer in San Diego. Ship was reassigned to Yokosuka, Japan. Began deployments in late 1992. In April/May 1997 General Court Martial for child rape. Claims incident with child happened two years earlier in San Diego so April/May 1995 was the sex incident. Seems to claim he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge on "Unlawful Carnal Knowledge of a Minor. Carnal knowledge with a child who, at the time of the offense, has attained the age of 12 years. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 20 years.
    Spent three years in Leavenworth Prison in Kansas. Spent last six months of incarceration in Psychological Ward and discharged from nut house and Navy in June, 2001. Claims paperwork he has shows "exactly" 3 years and one month in Prison. Went "BACK HOME" to Salt Lake City, Utah and worked a construction job. Also worked at a "Large" Medical Laser Company. Signed paperwork and registered as a Sex Offender or go back to prison for 8-years. Started his own business and had business destroyed from his Sex Offender Picture visible online. Got a ticket in Las Vegas by Metro Police on his way to a bodybuilding competition. Claims received a degree in "Electrical Engineering."

There ya go folks! She was 12! NOT 16! Have fun with that one. Like yer whistle blower now?

Ah ha!.....re the bolded.....so the link I posted earlier in the thread about a 'Bill Brockbrader' being a contestant in this competition was him then.

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1446

Note that the only contestant who doesn't have a picture up is.......yes you guessed it....

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

BestLion (27th January 2012), Khaleesi (27th January 2012), SomaSmith (27th January 2012), Unified Serenity (27th January 2012)

31. Link to Post #358
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,039 times in 4,339 posts

It was all hearsay.

Wake up people!

Wow! That is exactly what I say.

Everytime I read one of your threads.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. All in good fun.

32. Link to Post #359
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Quote Ah ha!.....re the bolded.....so the link I posted earlier in the thread about a 'Bill Brockbrader' being a contestant in this competition was him then.

Note that the only contestant who doesn't have a picture up is.......yes you guessed it....
    Ahh good find..there is his name! 'Bill Brockbrader' and yes no picture wonder why? Easy cause he is an online registered sex offender who had sex with a 12 year old girl..not the 16 year old he suppose claimed in the interview as posted here on this thread.
    I am very afraid this entire thing will be totally exposed within a week and sadly will discredit PC. having a man who raped a 12 yr old girl and lies about his military life isnt going to play out well.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Khaleesi (27th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #360
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Ah ha!.....re the bolded.....so the link I posted earlier in the thread about a 'Bill Brockbrader' being a contestant in this competition was him then.

Body Builders love to show off their bodies in pictures. He's the only one in the competition who doesn't put up a pic! Oooh, that because he's a super duper black ops guy and will be spotted! This actually proves his claims everyone, none of the other documented evidence is factual. It's all a government black ops cover-up! Yes yes, it can't be a way to discredit the truth movement.

I really am curious, how did he come to Kerry's attention? Who introduced them? That might be revealing. Kerry, care to share?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

But but, David Wilcock vouched for him and look how DW inserted himself into all of this! I bet DW introduced them or a go between did so DW could rescue his flagging image of being so important.

It's looking more and more like the tail wagging the dog.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 46 LastLast