+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 46 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

1. Link to Post #661
    Scotland Avalon Member Mark2112's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan joining Kerry & David W. with Bill Wood

It's disengenious for DW to claim that the arrests of some low level police and journalists are confirmation of what him and Fulford have been saying. This is an on running large story in the UK and him jumping on the back of it is not whistleblowing news. When I start seeing top name politicians, bankers and company execs arrested then he might have some credibility.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark2112 For This Post:

aranuk (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), Gardener (29th January 2012), jade (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (29th January 2012), Lazlo (29th January 2012), ljwheat (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), spuddie (30th January 2012), sygh (30th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #662
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Sorry, but I am having more and more problems with DW. I just got "Source Field", but haven't read it yet. There are still two books in line ahead of it.

Did I read that correctly that DW now says that it was the Oathkeepers who asked him to start the financial tyranny investigation?
    I would never have put this much work into one single investigation had I not been directly asked to -- from the highest and most secretive levels of the Oathkeepers.

Regarding "Mass Arrests Have Already Begun" : That is definitely making 1+1= 7,369

Tabloid journalists being arrested for bribing police and hacking phones is not the same as mass roundups of the financial and power elite.

Is this the big revel that DW promised in the Livestream event?
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (29th January 2012), BestLion (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), Gardener (29th January 2012), jade (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (29th January 2012), spuddie (30th January 2012), TargeT (29th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #663
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    From Kerrys Blog a interresting article..

Addressed to all Navy seals who thought Seal team 6 took Bin Laden out

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01...back-from-you/

I'm just going to point out a couple of problems with that article, and then let everyone else read it and draw their own conclusions. It says that the hijackers were clones and the real terrorists were on a plane to Tel Aviv on the 12th. WTF???? Even if we have cloning, are we to assume that the clones had their brains removed and so were just robots, and therefore not really the hijackers ???

Moving On:

Osama bin Laden reported that 9/11 was an inside job before his death, confirmed through the highest sources, December 13, 2001. This is the official CIA transcript of that report:

That report is a translation from the Al Jazeera website, it says so right at the top. "highest sources" ???

It's this type of stuff that gives the truth movement a bad name.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), gripreaper (30th January 2012), jade (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), sygh (30th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012), Woody (29th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #664
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Occupy Area 51. Where's The Missing $2 Trillion In The Pentagon's Budget..?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The TV Show 'Wormhole Extreme' features the earth's Star Gates in Stargate's 100th and 200th episodes, according to David Wilcock.

Interviewer KERRY question to 'Bill Wood', former Navy Seal -

Q. Was the war in Iraq all about the Star Gates?
    A. I don't know, but take a look at the claim that the shuttle was the US' last space capability vehicle.

Was the shuttle really the last US space entry capability? asks Bill.

Let's all go take a look at Area 51, he says. We need to know what's going on in that place.
    Occupy Area 51.
    Where is the $2 trillion hole in The Pentagon's budget?

Q. Re the Moon and Mars
    A. Get a good telescope and tell me what you see. Do you see things that look terrestrial? They might not be fun places to live, but they can be seen.
    Q. Did you ride the underground trains at Area 51 to Pine Gap?
    A. Look at Google 'Laser Drill'. It drills at 7 miles a day. How many tunnels can ten of these devices dig out in a year? Other sources claim 18 miles a day. A laser at 100W will shatter a concrete block in 1 second by heating it up. Imagine a laser powered with 1 million watts.

We're laying our lives on the line, our health on the line. It can lead to extreme public ridicule, vitriole every day. The world needs our help, and we are willing to step out and put a public face behind exposing these facts to the world. Events which will happen later this year will justify what we are saying and doing.

KERRY - There is a hidden war of epic proportions going on.

Ans. No real reply.

KERRY Does Congress know about all these things?

Ans. There are extremes of power, but eventually the circle comes around and everyone can see the truth. Watch the movie 'Thrive'(?). There is unlimited energy easily available. If people didn't need to be in power, how different this world would be.

STATEMENT - I found out UFOs were real in 1992. I am now finding out how we're going to get through this. I am now aware of the people who care about us and love us, who are trying to help us, but who are operating covertly, in an alliance. People are coming forward, where it was once only Benjamin Fulford and me. Operation Camelot have pledged their lives, and I feel great gratitude for the people and initiatives emerging.

But when are we going to start seeing any visible changes? People are figuring it out, having hope and things are happening. I pray the good guys will beat the bad guys. I pray the elites, the Bilderbergs will lose. It's not a conspiracy. It's sad and it's true.

It's not just me. It's not just David (Wilcock). Real cooperation is coming. Let's tell the elites in our meditations tonight to tip their ...over, all we care about is ending the illusion they perpetuate to stay in power. It's not dying. It's dead. If they back down, they could have an honourable discharge and step down from their elite status. Or not it could be the night of the long knives. There is a plan being magnificently well orchestrated. It is spectacularly more complex in its execution than I knew.

KERRY - we are tipping our hats to the White Hats, who deserve our thanks as well, the people operating covertly risking their lives to bring these changes about. Sign the petition against the NDAA please, to send a message to TPTW - the powers that were.

divinecosmos.com
    project avalon
    project camelot

BILL WOOD CLOSING REQUEST - tomorrow morning, make one random act of kindness. It will change the world.

http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2012/01/...missing-2.html

PS - You might find some different opinions in the 'Comments' section

8. Link to Post #665
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I agree Lazlo I don't know about clones.... i put up the article for general consumption.....But I find it very unlikely seal team 6 killed Bin Laden......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (29th January 2012), Lazlo (29th January 2012)

10. Link to Post #666
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    It says that the hijackers were clones and the real terrorists were on a plane to Tel Aviv on the 12th. WTF????
    Maybe it's supposed to say 'drones'

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    It's this type of stuff that gives the truth movement a bad name.
    Indeed, there are much better articles on SEAL team 6 out there.
    http://www.infowars.com/infowars-ire...team-6-demise/

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), Lazlo (29th January 2012)

12. Link to Post #667
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Mark2112 (here)
    It's disengenious for DW to claim that the arrests of some low level police and journalists are confirmation of what him and Fulford have been saying. This is an on running large story in the UK and him jumping on the back of it is not whistleblowing news. When I start seeing top name politicians, bankers and company execs arrested then he might have some credibility.
    Thank you, Mark. You're right.

David's comments did make me laugh.......as it seems not only a disingenious conclusion to draw but a ridiculous one.

Again, David is not doing his credibility any good.

It's all part of a game. David is most likely being sincere. Who is playing him and why?

Jeanette

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), spuddie (30th January 2012)

14. Link to Post #668
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Indeed, there are much better articles on SEAL team 6 out there.
    http://www.infowars.com/infowars-ire...team-6-demise/
    I especially like the nod to Smedley Butler. There is a story of a patriot versus the Powers That Be that should be required reading for everyone.

Wars are started by the old and rich for personal gain, and fought by the young who have nothing to give but their lives.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

aranuk (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), Muzz (29th January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th January 2012)

16. Link to Post #669
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Because we are all tired, I’ve selected a small portion from the end of David Wilcock’s newly released article: THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED – January 28, 2012

Just for the David Wilcock Fans...

This will keep you all going for a while, I've already seen some holes in it relating to the Bill Woods story, see if you can 'Spot Them'..?

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2012/0...nuary-28-2012/

PS - If you want to make a seperate 'Thread' out of this update, be my guest..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 29th January 2012 at 17:42.

17. Link to Post #670
    Thanks

I must admit I don't see the links with the arrests in London with the on going phone hacking inquieries with any of BW materials.....

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (29th January 2012), jackovesk (29th January 2012), jade (29th January 2012), Lazlo (29th January 2012), spuddie (30th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #671
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I must admit I don't see the links with the arrests in London with the on going phone hacking inquieries with any of BW materials.....
    Yes, that's 1...

I'm just feeding the (DisInfo) Monster..!...

20. Link to Post #672
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Ok, switching gears here for a minute.

In the second interview, BW says that something major has happened or is about to happen for him and then Bill Ryan guesses that part of this major thing that is happening/going to happen for BW is the act of doing the interview itself. However, mums the word on what this is. I haven't read any comments on that part of the interview and was very interested in that facet of it. Does anyone have an idea or even care what that might be?

Cheers,
    Kano

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

CeltMan (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012)

22. Link to Post #673
    Thanks

No Kano thats another frustrating bit of the interview....LOL...

Another thing i find amusing is the White Hat Black hat game......

How do we know the White Hats are not Black Hats just playing the ...Table...

Always tickled me ....but we just have to go with it for now....LOL...

Heres the good guys....( just my sence of humour)...nothing meant though, Fred does shoot all the black hats down at the end quite serial in todays context......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th January 2012 at 18:41.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Kano (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (29th January 2012)

24. Link to Post #674
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Though I think there must be some truth in the story which will obviously take time to ferret out, I find the following points to be very relevant.
    All this IS hugely distracting.
    No wonder we're all tired!
    And getting more and more tired of the whole game, and less and less willing to play, speaking for myself, at any rate.
    But perhaps that is a necessary step.
    The ego likes distracting games.
    Perhaps the more we get fed up with it, the less likely it will be continuing.
    I mean REALLY fed up!
    Because if we accept that we truly are the CREATORS of these games, (though largely unaware that we are) once we get fed up enough with it, we will create something new and different.
    But the recognition of our Creator status is the most important part of the process.
    Once we've accomplished that, I would think we will find better uses for our energy than games.
    Such as cleaning up the planet.
    Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    What i and others were concerned about is hysteria created over his authenticity without waiting for confirmation from the guys
    interviwing him
    Steve
    Hi Steve,
    I think this is back to front. We get the interview so that we can review all the information but we have to wait for confirmation of his authenticity. Why?

The big issue we have here is everybody wants timeline 1 to happen which is the evolution of the collective Consciousness/Awareness. For this to happen we have to move out of identification with our minds. Minds operate on time. Consciousness/Awareness doesn't.

So what we are getting here is more of the comments like - "wait", "soon", "check back for updates", "soon something else will happen but we can't tell you", "timelines are converging in the future", "21 Dec is the big day"....

All of this is distracting to the point it is keeping people identified with their minds which operate in time. This is the mind control we are being subjected to.
    Which is the exact opposite of expanding Consciousness/Awareness which is what everyone wants.

I am suggesting this is being done deliberately by the PTB for the sole purpose of keeping us asleep - trapped in identification with the mind.

I understand what you are saying in that some people are not drawing conclusions about Brockbrader until they have more information. The point I am making is that waiting for more information is being led away from where our attention should be.

Jeanette

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CdnSirian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), jackovesk (30th January 2012), jade (29th January 2012), Jenci (29th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012)

26. Link to Post #675
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

from K C blog

January 29, 2012

INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream

Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA. Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012. He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below. I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Bill

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (29th January 2012), aranuk (29th January 2012), christian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), Earth Angel (29th January 2012), gooty64 (30th January 2012), jcocks (30th January 2012), jp11 (29th January 2012), Kano (29th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012), NancyV (29th January 2012), ROMANWKT (29th January 2012), Selene (29th January 2012), spiritguide (30th January 2012), spuddie (30th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #676
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

BestLion (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), Free Bird (29th January 2012), Gardener (29th January 2012), Jenci (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (29th January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), misericordia (29th January 2012), Muzz (29th January 2012), TargeT (29th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012), Wind (29th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #677
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by childs hood end (here)
    from K C blog

January 29, 2012

INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream

Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA. Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012.

I will be watching the interview, of course..but the underlined above made me L O L.

Quote He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below. I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Bill

O....M....G

the warning bells are ringing very loudly for me.

I certainly won't be sending a penny to Brockbrader.

What new and painful twist in the drama is THIS!

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

BestLion (29th January 2012), Gardener (29th January 2012), Jenci (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (29th January 2012), Lazlo (30th January 2012), Limor Wolf (31st January 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (29th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #678
    Thanks

Well we do not have to wait to long for the next installment lets see where it takes us......

Are we talking illuminati style sex parties..

Or drug filled LA strip parties I wonder....i know its irrelevant
    but they are not likely to catch the main charecters with their
    pants down so to speak .......
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 29th January 2012 at 21:01.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (29th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #679
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Seems it might be more appropriate to ask for money AFTER the big reveal?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), jaybee (29th January 2012), Khaleesi (29th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012)

36. Link to Post #680
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

When Charles came along and said "I want to solve things with you" I said "I'll work with him until it turns out that he is not genuine". - Said and done.

Now Bill gets the same chance. If you say you want to help humanity, you got a plan that exceeds my current one and you would appreciate my help, I'm with you - till I find out you're a fraud. --- I can spare a buck
    Last edited by christian; 29th January 2012 at 21:02.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (29th January 2012), aranuk (29th January 2012), CdnSirian (29th January 2012), Cidersomerset (29th January 2012), etm567 (29th January 2012), jackovesk (30th January 2012), Kano (29th January 2012), Mad Hatter (30th January 2012), Mike (29th January 2012), modwiz (29th January 2012), NancyV (30th January 2012), Selene (29th January 2012), spiritguide (30th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (29th January 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst 1 24 34 44 46 LastLast